It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Re: Hey Sudden Sam...

Post by Dee Snutz »

Roach wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:Hey, Sam, you know what is clever? Your signature about grammar. That's clever and very funny. That is yours, right?
You are one desperately insecure son of a bitch, aren't you?
Hey Sam . . . Yeah, he acts like a ninth grader. Sad to say I think his physical age is a lot older.
Hey, imbecile. You are talking to an adult that spends his time writing song parodies. Just like a fucking ninth grader. :lol:
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Kid Nashville always road the short bus to school and, despite his daily dose of meds, was always a problem in the classroom. His low IQ and underachieving ways finally resulted in his being placed in a group home with the goal of doing whatever necessary to assimilate him into society. He was the beneficiary a federally funded job placement program for idiots and landed a job stringing guitars in a small Nashville shop where, after years of instruction and patience from his employer, he was finally able to string a guitar with very little assistance.

Then the Kid took up the next big challenge in his life.....learning to play the guitar. This required more years of practice, and numerous tutors who ran out of patience, but he finally somewhat managed to play a few chords and thought he was a musician. Afterall, he did live in Nashville, so music stardom was within his grasp, or so he thought in his delusional state of mind. The Kid decided that he needed to form a band and, given the fact that he lived in a group home, had a number of other feeble minded sidekicks to choose from. So, the band was formed.

The Kid then hired a booking agent and thought he and the band were finally on their way to riches and fame. Kid Nashville and his band even recorded a few songs in the garage of the group home and the Kid began to think of himself as the next Bruce Springsteen....and even insisted that the members of the band call him The Boss. :roll: The Kid....errr...The Boss was rolling in the cash with all of the bookings his agent was able to get him but eventually fired his agent because he didn't feel respected as a musician. His agent was dumbfounded by his dismissal and told the Kid that the band was in high demand all over the southeast and that, in fact, he had numerous other bookings contracted for the band. The Kid knew his agent was right but he and the band were tired of playing at the Comedy Clubs even though they were getting the biggest laughs of the night at every stop on their tour.

Here’s a sampling of what gave the Comedy Club patrons their belly laughs night after night…..and a little advice that, since you don’t own a car, this band should just stay in the fucking garage of the group home where you can entertain the residents.

Here’s Kid doing his thing recording a cover of a Tennessee Ernie Ford standard….Ladies and gentlement, I give you Kid Nashville and the Printer's Alley Band.....

EDIT: Sorry to disappoint but apparently the link I posted contained Dumbshit Dee's real name. My bad, but it's a shame that all of you will be cheated out of your biggest laugh of a lifetime. Seriously, Kid, you don't really consider yourself to be a muscian, do you? Get back to the garage and tie a guitar string around a rafter....and then wrap it around your neck and jump off the ladder. Thanks.
Last edited by Mace on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: An awful lot of people seem to think I've had a damn good run.
Don't kid yourself, pal. We're just wondering how you've even made it this far.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Hey, Mace looks you have some trouble following the rules. note the phrase BANNED FOR LIFE.

Read this before you post

Postby RadioFan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:13 am
Board Rules

1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I didn't knowingly reveal your "real name", dumbass, but I'll gladly remove the information.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote:I didn't knowingly reveal your "real name", dumbass, but I'll gladly remove the information.
You posted a registered users name. Do the admins here actually enforce their policies or is that just bullshit?

The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I posted a link that apparently contained your "real name". I don't know if that's true, or not, but, if so, I apologize, and I deleted the link after finding out. It's really hard to believe that anyone would record that piece of shit music and actually stamp their "real name" on it. My bad for not knowing your level of stupidity.
Last edited by Mace on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dee Snutz wrote:The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Have you been harrassed or threatened? I didn't think so.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote: Have you been harrassed or threatened? I didn't think so.
It's glaringly clear why you are a complete failure in life that got spit out into the vocational Siberia of corrections. You can't read or follow simple guidelines.

Board Rules

1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

KC Scott wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:
Hey, Mace. I realize that you're a probation/parole officer and that ass rape is part of your threatening indoctrination of the poor pathetic misanthropes that have found themselves under your charge. But here on this messageboard, I really don't fear your ass rape threats.

And I'm not Kid Nashville. You're even a shitty ump. keep your eye on the ball, Francis.
http://theoneboard.com/radio.php
You're NOT Kid Nashville - remember?

So Mace has violated no rules
Kid Nashville's a member here, no?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If all Mace did was provide a link to something that Kid Nashville himself posted on the internet for all to see, isn't that fair game? Isn't that precisely what happened to Jon when he was revealed to be an Iowa St flunky rather than the Iowa grad he had always claimed to be?

Never mind that Mace immediately deleted the Kid Nashville link anyway.
Last edited by Van on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:If all Mace did was provide a link to something that Kid Nashville himself posted on the internet for all to see, isn't that fair game? Never mind that Mace immediately deleted it anyway.
Using that logic, anyone's Facebook page or Twitter is fair game?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Well, it would be to me, yes. Not that I would ever bother to do such a thing, nor am I on Facebook anyway, but yes, if someone is already offering up his real name for all to see on the world wide interwebs, why not?

I will await the judges' ruling on this one. In any case, I am 100% certain that Mace is in the clear here.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Bwah, penned in by this douchebag. Brills all around.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:Well, it would be to me, yes. Not that I would ever bother to do such a thing, nor am I on Facebook anyway, but yes, if someone is already offering up his real name for all to see on the world wide interwebs, why not?

I will await the judges' ruling on this one. In any case, I am 100% certain that Mace is in the clear here.
You're going down a road where people's personal info, families, professional info are going to be dragged on this board. We start posting names and suddenly your kid's on here getting ass fucked in somebody's photoshopped picture because you called somebody a douchebag.

Enjoy your messageboarding.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

KC Scott wrote: No - deactivated user

Feel free to learn to use the search function
Who cares? Is he any more deserving of being personally harrassed by some fucking custard cunt who's convinced he's somebody else? Mace's clear intent wasn't messageboard smack, but to personally harass somebody.

The rules say NO EXCEPTIONS.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Van wrote: nor am I on Facebook anyway.
2nd.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

There are no rules against linking to websites. People do it all the time. If a site happens to belong to a member here, and that member chooses to provide his personal info on his site for all to see, so be it, but that isn't considered a violation "personal info."
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Van wrote:Well, it would be to me, yes. Not that I would ever bother to do such a thing, nor am I on Facebook anyway, but yes, if someone is already offering up his real name for all to see on the world wide interwebs, why not?
Totally disagree. There are myriad reasons why somebody would want to be anonymous on an message board, yet have a more transparent internet presence elsewhere in cyberspace. What about a company website with your name, picture, family info, C.V., etc.? Would that be fair game?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Biggie wrote:
Totally disagree. There are myriad reasons why somebody would want to be anonymous on an message board, yet have a more transparent internet presence elsewhere in cyberspace. What about a company website with your name, picture, family info, C.V., etc.? Would that be fair game?
Only if you have a black tooth and went to Iowa State.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:There are no rules against linking to websites. People do it all the time. If a site happens to belong to a member here, and that member chooses to provide his personal info on his site for all to see, so be it, but that isn't considered a violation "personal info."
People have usernames and use anonymity for a reason. When some mentally unbalanced maniac who's got an axe to grind w a user here finds personal info on that person and uses it to harass him, it's permitted? Because if people aren't gonna comply w common decency, I see no reason for me to.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

KC Scott wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:
KC Scott wrote: No - deactivated user

Feel free to learn to use the search function
Who cares? Is he any more deserving of being personally harrassed by some fucking custard cunt who's convinced he's somebody else? Mace's clear intent wasn't messageboard smack, but to personally harass somebody.

The rules say NO EXCEPTIONS.
Obviously you care, though I'm not sure why since you're NOT Kid Nashville

And since you're NOT Kid Nashville, you have zero right to lodge a complaint
I absolutely do care. Because Mace has displayed complete disregard for people's privacy. He's harassing somebody that he 's convinced is me. Intent is enough for me to be concerned. I assumed those policies were posted for a reason w a big heading to PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

KC Scott wrote:Obviously you care, though I'm not sure why since you're NOT Kid Nashville

And since you're NOT Kid Nashville, you have zero right to lodge a complaint
Of course he's not Kid Nashville, nor has he ever been. I mean, why would he be losing his little mind screaming out for justice for such a heinous act as a link to Kid Nashville? We're dealing with a guy who calls himself Dee Snutz. And of course, Scott is right here Dee, you have absolutely zero right to bitch and whine about anything. Keep this baby act up and you might just find yourself rolan' down the river.

And that would be a damn shame. That particular river has terrible sound. :mrgreen:
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

^^^Exhibit A why privacy is paramount when you're on here. Socially autistic, mentally unbalanced internet creeps like Jay are always lurking and will stop at nothing to cause somebody real life trouble.

Thank you Jay, for coming in right on cue and displaying why it's important that the policies be enforced.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dee Snutz wrote:^^^Exhibit A why privacy is paramount when you're on here. Internet creeps like Jay are always lurking.
What are you talking about Dee? Have I said anything about you on a personal level? I mean, you're stupid, you're a masochist, you're a liar, you're a terrible judge of talent, you're a hypocrite and you're a pussy, but what exactly have I said to offend you?

Back off or fuck off, either way, I don't care. But if you can't finish what you start fairly, don't play the game.

Now then, answer the question regarding the O'Brien piece on Kanye West. Genius or retard? Your answer goes a long way toward solving your own issues.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:^^^Exhibit A why privacy is paramount when you're on here. Internet creeps like Jay are always lurking.
What are you talking about Dee? Have I said anything about you on a personal level? I mean, you're stupid, you're a masochist, you're a liar, you're a terrible judge of talent, you're a hypocrite and you're a pussy, but what exactly have I said to offend you?

Back off or fuck off, either way, I don't care. But if you can't finish what you start fairly, don't play the game.

Now then, answer the question regarding the O'Brien piece on Kanye West. Genius or retard? Your answer goes a long way toward solving your own issues.
AND EXPLODING DOWN THE FINAL STRETCH IT"S STUPIDITY, PSYCHOSIS, AND OBSESSION NECK AND NECK!!!! AND AT THE FINISH LINE, IT''S OBSESSION BY A NOSE!!!!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Biggie wrote:
Unless that person had already disclosed his name, occupation, picture, etc., to you and/or the board, how would anyone on the board ever know that the guy described in the link is the same person?

In any case, I assume Mgo speaks for The Deciders, and Mgo hath spoken.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Once again, avoiding the question like a little bitch. Going to yet another lame dog or pony pic, just like his lame dog and pony show as a poster.

When something doesn't work the first time, old Dee just keeps hammering and hammering at that dull nail, just dying to drive his pointlessness home, and always to no avail.

What's the matter pipsqueak, is your blackened soul in the shadows again? :wink:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dee, you seriously need to bail on those stupid horse racing pics. They make you look absolutely awful. They were never remotely funny or clever even in the beginning, and now you're simply beating a dead one.

It's time for you to come up with some new shtick.

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:Dee, you seriously need to bail on those stupid horse racing pics. They make you look absolutely awful. They were never remotely funny or clever even in the beginning, and now you're simply beating a dead one.

It's time for you to come up with some new shtick.
New shtick? Why, when it's so effective? Look at these results...
Jay in Phoenix wrote:

And I don't even read his fucking posts :lol: . Jay's life partner has forced him to sleep on the couch. He can't take any more of Jay's constant shrieking of my name in his sleep. Smack usually is tempered w some humor. This is just angry insane caterwauling.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dee Snutz wrote:And I don't even read his fucking posts :lol:
And yet you C&P each and every one, then respond...albeit lamely. How's that shadowed soul working out again Dee? :lol:
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:And I don't even read his fucking posts :lol:
And yet you C&P each and every one, then respond...albeit lamely. How's that shadowed soul working out again Dee? :lol:
Jay's got two gears. Angry frustrated, and cryptic creepy.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kanye West, genius or retard? What's the answer Dee?

Go get your shoes and walk around a bit...maybe that might help.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

And by the way, those shoes of yours have a pretty nasty sound to them as well.

Ever considered an auto-tune? It worked for Kanye.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Kanye West, genius or retard? What's the answer Dee?
How do I know? I've never listened to one second of his music.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dee, you posed the question, "Ok, let's try this, Sam. Is the following statement a fact, or an opinion?" based on the question whether Kanye West a genius or not. So, is that statement a fact or an opinion. O'Brien made a summary of facts that offered the opinion that Kanye was in fact, retarded. That marginal talent and lame lyrics, as Van has stated, can indeed lead to success, while true talent and art can wallow in obscurity. The key word here is "can" not "does".

You've avoided this long enough. What's your response? Let's try it without your so-called humor this time. Try to stay on topic.

Just this once.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Roach, if you were in his "shoes", you wouldn't be able to hear just how awful you sound. Be thankful you are not.

He's too busy kicking his own ass with them anyway.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Dee, you posed the question, "Ok, let's try this, Sam. Is the following statement a fact, or an opinion?" based on the question whether Kanye West a genius or not. So, is that statement a fact or an opinion. O'Brien made a summary of facts that offered the opinion that Kanye was in fact, retarded. That marginal talent and lame lyrics, as Van has stated, can indeed lead to success, while true talent and art can wallow in obscurity. The key word here is "can" not "does".

You've avoided this long enough. What's your response? Let's try it without your so-called humor this time. Try to stay on topic.

Just this once.
You know what the definition of insanity is? It's repeating the same action over and over and expecting different results? Not that I needed any more evidence that you have the mental stability of a bag of rats in burning meth lab, Jay. But let me try once more w the hope of finally getting a reign on your cycle of psychosis.

A. I don't listen to, or care about Kanye West.
B. I don't give a shit about you or your opinion. On any matter.
C. I don't give a shit about whoever the fuck Obrien is, or his opinion. On any matter.
D. Thank you for reminding me to double check and heighten all my internet privacy security settings.

Now go fix your make-up and straighten your wig, you fucking weirdo.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Biggie wrote:
Granted, the language of the rule doesn’t specifically address posting links to websites, but my feeling is that personal websites are fair game as this is information that is open to the public. This isn’t the same as posting information that was shared in secrecy or hacking methods to obtain information from a private source and posting it. Company websites are different as the user doesn't have control over that information, so I think you make a fair point there. Those are my thoughts. If any of the other admins disagree, then we can have that discussion.

Even still, I don’t see any issue in this instance. The website allegedly belongs to the poster, Kid Nashville, yet there’s no way to verify that, and since Dee claims he’s not Gashville, then it’s a dead issue.