Hey Sudden Sam...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Re: Hey Sudden Sam...

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Not only that Sam, but his viewpoint came from glorious 3D!

Of course, there was a slight glitch in the design of his glasses.
Whoa, and after falling asleep in the starting gate, Clever finally staggers the first stretch only to lose it in the first turn.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dee Snutz wrote:Ok, let's try this, Sam. Is the following statement a fact, or an opinion?
Sudden Sam wrote:
Kanye West is not a genius.
This article is from Dan O'Brien. It is called "What if Kanye West is Retarded"

Pay attention Dee, and READ for once.

I don't know if you knew this or not, but Kanye West wrote a "book." I put "book" in sarcastic, douchey, Internet quotes because I don't know if something is technically a book if it's 52 occasionally blank pages with gems like "Get use to getting used!" taking up full pages.
Now, as we all know, Kanye isn't a stranger to out-of-the-ordinary decisions. There was that indecipherable rant from a while back, and his inexplicable decision to stop making award-winning rap albums in favor of a shitty, auto-tune-saturated sonic disaster. Kanye does weird stuff.

The thing is, I thought a lot of Kanye's strange, quirky behavior was all a part of his act. His brat-sent-to-bed-without-dessert reactions to Grammy snubs, his bizarre videos, the fact that he blogs in ALL CAPS; I assumed it was all his "bit," you know? He clearly wants to go down in history as some kind of unpredictable, eccentric genius and, hey, he probably could've gotten away with it. The history of pop music is littered with odd, eccentric lunatics that are now considered geniuses, and Kanye just wanted to be one of them. If he can convince people that he's got Prince-levels of eccentricity, more power to him.

But now that I'm seeing this ridiculous book of what he perceives to be Confucius-esque witticisms, I'm not so sure. It's not enough that he's written a crappy book--he's gone on record as saying that he's a "proud non-reader" who doesn't see the value in books. Now, I'm not an accomplished author or anything (until Holla Atta Bitch goes platinum or whatever it is that books do), but I think the first rule of book-selling is "Don't tell your book-buying audience that reading books is stupid and worthless."

Which leads me to my concern: What if Kanye isn't an eccentric genius and, worse, isn't even trying to feign eccentricity? What if Kanye didn't spout off a bunch of quirky, polarizing diatribes because he wanted to go down in history as a creative genius, but because he is, in fact, a complete fucking moron? The question we have to ask, then, is "What if Kanye West is retarded?" and everything Kanye's ever said and done takes on an entirely different context when you view it through this new lens.

Kanye claims he's publishing the book because he often gets misquoted, and he's trying to combat that. This is actually a wise move; eliminate the middle man of media and take your marketing and public relations into your own hands and you can be a totally free artist. The book itself, which isn't actually about ensuring Kanye gets accurately quoted and seems more concerned with GIANT BRIGHT LETTERS and quick-hitting, almost-clever proverbs, is goofy and inoffensive. It would be a perfect toilet book and just another piece to add to Kanye's collection of bizarre and unpredictable career moves. One more thing to add to the legend he seems bent on creating for himself.

But What if Kanye West is Retarded?

If Kanye West is retarded, then he genuinely believes this book contains useful words to live by, and that is horrifying.

Exhibit A is, of course, the fact that his book (which includes pearls of wisdom like "I hate the word hate!"), was not written alone. That's right, this 52 page, multi-colored, spiraled collection of toilet paper was coauthored by J. Sakiya Sandifer. Why Kanye needed a second author is beyond me ("Hey, what's another word for hate?" "Hm....Hate?" "NICE!"), but it's not at all confidence-inspiring, especially when you consider what made it into the book:

In addition to that being completely stupid, it should be "used to," not "use to." Now, I'm not going to pretend my spelling and grammar are always perfect, but seriously Kanye and other author whose name I've already blocked out, there's only, like, eight different words in your entire book. You really want to make those count. There's also a beautiful irony in an author misspelling words in his debut book after he publicly denounces school and reading as useless. Wait, that's not irony. He's illiterate.

Also Kanye said that he "wouldn't want a book's autograph."

So... there's that.

Kanye West vs. College:

For two whole albums, Kanye rails against college and education in general. At first glance, it seems likely that he detects some discrimination in Chicago's public school system. It's possible, based on his own success that occurred independent of formal schooling, that he thinks the whole system is inefficient, or that the wrong set of skills are being encouraged. That's admirable. Plenty of intelligent people embrace unschooling, a practice that seeks effective alternatives to conventional education.

If Kanye West is retarded, it means that he wrote two albums attacking college because he gets frustrated with complex numbers and words that are a) longer than three syllables and b) not written in all caps.

Broadcasting from a hotel room in what he alleges is Paris ("PAREEE!"), Kanye announces that he a) has some delicious champagne, b) has his own Louis Vuitton shoe and that c) due to circumstances beyond his or anyone's control, he needs to change his name. He says "I've been called the Louis Vuitton Don," (despite the fact that the only person I've ever heard using that phrase to describe Kanye was, in fact, Kanye), but he declares that his new name shall be "Martin Louis the King... Junior." Strange, but it also means that Kanye can add shoe designer to his already impressive track record. And that sure is some kind of... something.

Then it was perhaps irresponsible of us to give him champagne and leave him alone in a hotel room.

Kanye West VS. George Bush:

You all remember what happened. A few years ago, Kanye West went on TV in the middle of a disaster, veered off teleprompter and barked "George Bush doesn't care about black people." At the time, I thought it was either a passionate, gut reaction (albeit, an ill-advised one) or just a calculated rant under the guise of outrage, designed to make controversy and headlines. If that's the case, to his credit (or colossal shame, depending on whether or not you think seeking headlines in the middle of a disaster can be considered admirable) it worked. In either scenario, we have an artist who isn't afraid to get political and challenge the highest American authority, which is a sure-fire way to earn your spot in the Insane Musician Hall of Fame.

If Kanye is retarded, it obfuscates things a little bit. To get a better grasp on the situation, I did the follow-up research that I never did at the time of the incident. Apparently, Kanye did an interview regarding his comments shortly after his words, and he explained that he honestly believed that people might understand him better based on his comments. He didn't make any motions towards either apologizing or expanding on his sound bite, he just thought, "Hey, that comment gives people a good introduction into who Iam as a person. Me."

And what exactly did he think people understood? Not that he was a goon, or a shameless opportunist, no. He felt that the words showed the world that he had, in his words, "little baby Tourette's, maybe not quite diagnosed" as evidenced by how "the truth just comes out accidentally like what's off the top of [my] mind."

So, here is the list of things we need to understand based on Kanye's statements...

A) Kanye West genuinely thinks he suffers from an undiagnosed form of Tourette's;B) Kanye West thinks Tourette's syndrome is when you accidentally speak the truth in the heat of the moment;C) Kanye West believes that people will understand him better now that they're aware of his undiagnosed, nonexistent condition.

...and our conclusions are, respectively, "No you don't," "No it isn't" and "You're an idiot."

The final and strangest point we can take away from his interview is that Kanye West seems to think that the degree of severity of Tourette's is measured on some kind of Baby Scale, where mild, sporadic adult onset Tourette's is classified as "little baby Tourette's" and, we can presume, more persistent and traumatic cases can be classified as "enormous super baby Tourettes."
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

And w Psychosis and Stupidity neck and neck, Jay's Obsession bursts through to take the lead by a length!

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:Ok, let's try this, Sam. Is the following statement a fact, or an opinion?
Sudden Sam wrote:
Kanye West is not a genius.
This article is from Dan O'Brien. It is called "What if Kanye West is Retarded"

Pay attention Dee, and READ for once.

I don't know if you knew this or not, but Kanye West wrote a "book." I put "book" in sarcastic, douchey, Internet quotes because I don't know if something is technically a book if it's 52 occasionally blank pages with gems like "Get use to getting used!" taking up full pages.
Now, as we all know, Kanye isn't a stranger to out-of-the-ordinary decisions. There was that indecipherable rant from a while back, and his inexplicable decision to stop making award-winning rap albums in favor of a shitty, auto-tune-saturated sonic disaster. Kanye does weird stuff.

The thing is, I thought a lot of Kanye's strange, quirky behavior was all a part of his act. His brat-sent-to-bed-without-dessert reactions to Grammy snubs, his bizarre videos, the fact that he blogs in ALL CAPS; I assumed it was all his "bit," you know? He clearly wants to go down in history as some kind of unpredictable, eccentric genius and, hey, he probably could've gotten away with it. The history of pop music is littered with odd, eccentric lunatics that are now considered geniuses, and Kanye just wanted to be one of them. If he can convince people that he's got Prince-levels of eccentricity, more power to him.

But now that I'm seeing this ridiculous book of what he perceives to be Confucius-esque witticisms, I'm not so sure. It's not enough that he's written a crappy book--he's gone on record as saying that he's a "proud non-reader" who doesn't see the value in books. Now, I'm not an accomplished author or anything (until Holla Atta Bitch goes platinum or whatever it is that books do), but I think the first rule of book-selling is "Don't tell your book-buying audience that reading books is stupid and worthless."

Which leads me to my concern: What if Kanye isn't an eccentric genius and, worse, isn't even trying to feign eccentricity? What if Kanye didn't spout off a bunch of quirky, polarizing diatribes because he wanted to go down in history as a creative genius, but because he is, in fact, a complete fucking moron? The question we have to ask, then, is "What if Kanye West is retarded?" and everything Kanye's ever said and done takes on an entirely different context when you view it through this new lens.

Kanye claims he's publishing the book because he often gets misquoted, and he's trying to combat that. This is actually a wise move; eliminate the middle man of media and take your marketing and public relations into your own hands and you can be a totally free artist. The book itself, which isn't actually about ensuring Kanye gets accurately quoted and seems more concerned with GIANT BRIGHT LETTERS and quick-hitting, almost-clever proverbs, is goofy and inoffensive. It would be a perfect toilet book and just another piece to add to Kanye's collection of bizarre and unpredictable career moves. One more thing to add to the legend he seems bent on creating for himself.

If Kanye West is retarded, then he genuinely believes this book contains useful words to live by, and that is horrifying.

Exhibit A is, of course, the fact that his book (which includes pearls of wisdom like "I hate the word hate!"), was not written alone. That's right, this 52 page, multi-colored, spiraled collection of toilet paper was coauthored by J. Sakiya Sandifer. Why Kanye needed a second author is beyond me ("Hey, what's another word for hate?" "Hm....Hate?" "NICE!"), but it's not at all confidence-inspiring, especially when you consider what made it into the book:

In addition to that being completely stupid, it should be "used to," not "use to." Now, I'm not going to pretend my spelling and grammar are always perfect, but seriously Kanye and other author whose name I've already blocked out, there's only, like, eight different words in your entire book. You really want to make those count. There's also a beautiful irony in an author misspelling words in his debut book after he publicly denounces school and reading as useless. Wait, that's not irony. He's illiterate.

Also Kanye said that he "wouldn't want a book's autograph."

So... there's that.

Kanye West vs. College:

For two whole albums, Kanye rails against college and education in general. At first glance, it seems likely that he detects some discrimination in Chicago's public school system. It's possible, based on his own success that occurred independent of formal schooling, that he thinks the whole system is inefficient, or that the wrong set of skills are being encouraged. That's admirable. Plenty of intelligent people embrace unschooling, a practice that seeks effective alternatives to conventional education.

If Kanye West is retarded, it means that he wrote two albums attacking college because he gets frustrated with complex numbers and words that are a) longer than three syllables and b) not written in all caps.

Broadcasting from a hotel room in what he alleges is Paris ("PAREEE!"), Kanye announces that he a) has some delicious champagne, b) has his own Louis Vuitton shoe and that c) due to circumstances beyond his or anyone's control, he needs to change his name. He says "I've been called the Louis Vuitton Don," (despite the fact that the only person I've ever heard using that phrase to describe Kanye was, in fact, Kanye), but he declares that his new name shall be "Martin Louis the King... Junior." Strange, but it also means that Kanye can add shoe designer to his already impressive track record. And that sure is some kind of... something.

Then it was perhaps irresponsible of us to give him champagne and leave him alone in a hotel room.

Kanye West VS. George Bush:

You all remember what happened. A few years ago, Kanye West went on TV in the middle of a disaster, veered off teleprompter and barked "George Bush doesn't care about black people." At the time, I thought it was either a passionate, gut reaction (albeit, an ill-advised one) or just a calculated rant under the guise of outrage, designed to make controversy and headlines. If that's the case, to his credit (or colossal shame, depending on whether or not you think seeking headlines in the middle of a disaster can be considered admirable) it worked. In either scenario, we have an artist who isn't afraid to get political and challenge the highest American authority, which is a sure-fire way to earn your spot in the Insane Musician Hall of Fame.

If Kanye is retarded, it obfuscates things a little bit. To get a better grasp on the situation, I did the follow-up research that I never did at the time of the incident. Apparently, Kanye did an interview regarding his comments shortly after his words, and he explained that he honestly believed that people might understand him better based on his comments. He didn't make any motions towards either apologizing or expanding on his sound bite, he just thought, "Hey, that comment gives people a good introduction into who Iam as a person. Me."

And what exactly did he think people understood? Not that he was a goon, or a shameless opportunist, no. He felt that the words showed the world that he had, in his words, "little baby Tourette's, maybe not quite diagnosed" as evidenced by how "the truth just comes out accidentally like what's off the top of [my] mind."

So, here is the list of things we need to understand based on Kanye's statements...

A) Kanye West genuinely thinks he suffers from an undiagnosed form of Tourette's;B) Kanye West thinks Tourette's syndrome is when you accidentally speak the truth in the heat of the moment;C) Kanye West believes that people will understand him better now that they're aware of his undiagnosed, nonexistent condition.

...and our conclusions are, respectively, "No you don't," "No it isn't" and "You're an idiot."

The final and strangest point we can take away from his interview is that Kanye West seems to think that the degree of severity of Tourette's is measured on some kind of Baby Scale, where mild, sporadic adult onset Tourette's is classified as "little baby Tourette's" and, we can presume, more persistent and traumatic cases can be classified as "enormous super baby Tourettes."

I did not read one word of this.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Van wrote:
DN wrote:And the fact that you can't recognize talent precludes you from possessing it.
Patently false. Many coaches/critics/talent scouts are excellent judges of talent despite possessing none of their own. Conversely, many absurdly talented types have absolutely no ability to judge talent in others. There are countless examples of both.
Thanks?
:grin:
Present company excluded, of course.

:)
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Avoiding the discussion you began with your lame horse race pics doesn't get you out of the discussion. If you want to toss up the white flag of cowardice, that's on you. Try to stick to the topic and quit running away from it. And going with the "I did not read one word of this." is the equivalent of cowardice.

Now then, how do react to O'Brien's "opinion" based on facts?

Kanye West...genius or retard?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dee Snutz wrote:Ok, let's review today's lesson.

Wealth, fame, and renown are easily obtained by talentless people while geniuses wallow in morbidly anonymous obscurity....

Got it.
For someone who claims to know at least some of the history of the music business, I would think such a universal truth would be abundantly clear to you.

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:

Wealth, fame, and renown are easily obtained by talentless people while geniuses wallow in morbidly anonymous obscurity....

Got it.
For someone who claims to know at least some of the history of the music business, I would think such a universal truth would be abundantly clear to you.
What's abundantly clear to me is that the opinions of people in the music business are far more valuable than those of people in the music hobby.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Avoiding the discussion you began with your lame horse race pics doesn't get you out of the discussion. If you want to toss up the white flag of cowardice, that's on you. Try to stick to the topic and quit running away from it. And going with the "I did not read one word of this." is the equivalent of cowardice.

Now then, how do react to O'Brien's "opinion" based on facts?

Kanye West...genius or retard?
How many more words are you going to type that I'll never read, weirdo?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dee Snutz wrote:How many more words are you going to type that I'll never read.
So, you went with...
Not surprising.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dee Snutz wrote:
Van wrote:

Got it.
What's abundantly clear to me is that the opinions of people in the music business are far more valuable than those of people in the music hobby.
And it's those self-same people in the music business who are most keenly aware that genius alone in no way necessarily equates to success. The stories are legion of brilliant artists who forever toil in obscurity while Britney Spears/Kanye West-type hacks are able to parlay their meager talents into vast sums of wealth.

You are aware, aren't you, that popularity on its own is not necesarily any true indicator of quality, and in fact the lowest common denominator often proves to garner the most favor among the unwashed masses?

What planet do you live on, anyway? Certainly not ours.
Last edited by Van on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

When compared to DeeTard, Kanye West is a genius.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote: And it's those self-same people in the music business who are most keenly aware that genius alone in no way necessarily equates to success. The stories are legion of brilliant artists who forever toil in obscurity while Britney Spears/Kanye West-type hacks are able to parlay their meager talents into vast sums of wealth.

You are aware, aren't you, that popularity on its own is not necesarily any true indicator of quality, and in fact the lowest common denominator often proves to garner the most favor among the unwashed masses?

What planet do you live on, anyway? Certainly not ours.
Ok, so in summary, legions of brilliant artists forever toil in obscurity because Kanye West and Britney Spears have had wild success? That's perfectly logical.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote:When compared to DeeTard, Kanye West is a genius.
Mace must have searched "moving units" and found this thread again. Only to be disappointed that is wasn't the units he had in mind.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

DeeSequitur wrote:Ok, so in summary, legions of brilliant artists forever toil in obscurity because Kanye West and Britney Spears have had wild success? That's perfectly logical.
That's a truly stupid summary. Where did I state that they toil in obscurity because of the success of talentless hacks?

I didn't. You drew that silly connection all on your own. My point was that genius clearly does not necessarily equate to success in the music business, nor does a lack of talent necessarily preclude success. Talent and success do not have to go hand-in-hand, just as obscurity and a lack of talent often have no correlation.

These facts are irrefutable.

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:
DeeSequitur wrote:Ok, so in summary, legions of brilliant artists forever toil in obscurity because Kanye West and Britney Spears have had wild success? That's perfectly logical.
That's a truly stupid summary. Where did I state that they toil in obscurity because of the success of talentless hacks?

I didn't. You drew that silly connection all on your own. My point was that genius clearly does not necessarily equate to success in the music business, nor does a lack of talent necessarily preclude success. Talent and success do not have to go hand-in-hand, just as obscurity and a lack of talent often have no correlation.

These facts are irrefutable.
Your whole assertion is based on the flimsy myth that there actually are legions of brilliant artists toiling in obscurity. That's exactly what it is. A fucking myth, perpetuated by legions of lazy, mediocre, musicians that can't possibly not be packing arenas because, like Sam, they have vision where the rest of the world wears blinders.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Sudden Sam wrote: I'm a musician ?! Cool.
Nobody said you were a musician. I said you were delusional.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

There is an upside, Sam, to being a clueless idiot w no discernible clue what constitutes talent. It's all free. Funny thing about talentless people. They tend to give their wares away. Look at Jay's hilarious body of song parody work here. It's all free.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Sudden Sam wrote:So because it's offered freely, it's the product of a talentless person?

I beg to differ.

Alas, I'll have to add more of my imbecilic thoughts at a later date as I have mucho plans and am leaving the keyboard behind.
Nobody said that. Talented people give their talents sometimes. Eddy Van Halen played the solo in Beat It for free. But as a rule, talentless people tend to give their wares away w far greater frequency. And by far greater I really mean almost always.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Hey, Sam, you know what is clever? Your signature about grammar. That's clever and very funny. That is yours, right?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I think you scared him off.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Roach wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:Hey, Sam, you know what is clever? Your signature about grammar. That's clever and very funny. That is yours, right?
You are one desperately insecure son of a bitch, aren't you?
Hey Sam . . . Yeah, he acts like a ninth grader. Sad to say I think his physical age is a lot older.
Hey, imbecile. You are talking to an adult that spends his time writing song parodies. Just like a fucking ninth grader. :lol:
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Kid Nashville always road the short bus to school and, despite his daily dose of meds, was always a problem in the classroom. His low IQ and underachieving ways finally resulted in his being placed in a group home with the goal of doing whatever necessary to assimilate him into society. He was the beneficiary a federally funded job placement program for idiots and landed a job stringing guitars in a small Nashville shop where, after years of instruction and patience from his employer, he was finally able to string a guitar with very little assistance.

Then the Kid took up the next big challenge in his life.....learning to play the guitar. This required more years of practice, and numerous tutors who ran out of patience, but he finally somewhat managed to play a few chords and thought he was a musician. Afterall, he did live in Nashville, so music stardom was within his grasp, or so he thought in his delusional state of mind. The Kid decided that he needed to form a band and, given the fact that he lived in a group home, had a number of other feeble minded sidekicks to choose from. So, the band was formed.

The Kid then hired a booking agent and thought he and the band were finally on their way to riches and fame. Kid Nashville and his band even recorded a few songs in the garage of the group home and the Kid began to think of himself as the next Bruce Springsteen....and even insisted that the members of the band call him The Boss. :roll: The Kid....errr...The Boss was rolling in the cash with all of the bookings his agent was able to get him but eventually fired his agent because he didn't feel respected as a musician. His agent was dumbfounded by his dismissal and told the Kid that the band was in high demand all over the southeast and that, in fact, he had numerous other bookings contracted for the band. The Kid knew his agent was right but he and the band were tired of playing at the Comedy Clubs even though they were getting the biggest laughs of the night at every stop on their tour.

Here’s a sampling of what gave the Comedy Club patrons their belly laughs night after night…..and a little advice that, since you don’t own a car, this band should just stay in the fucking garage of the group home where you can entertain the residents.

Here’s Kid doing his thing recording a cover of a Tennessee Ernie Ford standard….Ladies and gentlement, I give you Kid Nashville and the Printer's Alley Band.....

EDIT: Sorry to disappoint but apparently the link I posted contained Dumbshit Dee's real name. My bad, but it's a shame that all of you will be cheated out of your biggest laugh of a lifetime. Seriously, Kid, you don't really consider yourself to be a muscian, do you? Get back to the garage and tie a guitar string around a rafter....and then wrap it around your neck and jump off the ladder. Thanks.
Last edited by Mace on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: An awful lot of people seem to think I've had a damn good run.
Don't kid yourself, pal. We're just wondering how you've even made it this far.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Hey, Mace looks you have some trouble following the rules. note the phrase BANNED FOR LIFE.

Read this before you post

Postby RadioFan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:13 am
Board Rules

1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I didn't knowingly reveal your "real name", dumbass, but I'll gladly remove the information.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote:I didn't knowingly reveal your "real name", dumbass, but I'll gladly remove the information.
You posted a registered users name. Do the admins here actually enforce their policies or is that just bullshit?

The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I posted a link that apparently contained your "real name". I don't know if that's true, or not, but, if so, I apologize, and I deleted the link after finding out. It's really hard to believe that anyone would record that piece of shit music and actually stamp their "real name" on it. My bad for not knowing your level of stupidity.
Last edited by Mace on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dee Snutz wrote:The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Have you been harrassed or threatened? I didn't think so.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote: Have you been harrassed or threatened? I didn't think so.
It's glaringly clear why you are a complete failure in life that got spit out into the vocational Siberia of corrections. You can't read or follow simple guidelines.

Board Rules

1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

KC Scott wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:
Hey, Mace. I realize that you're a probation/parole officer and that ass rape is part of your threatening indoctrination of the poor pathetic misanthropes that have found themselves under your charge. But here on this messageboard, I really don't fear your ass rape threats.

And I'm not Kid Nashville. You're even a shitty ump. keep your eye on the ball, Francis.
http://theoneboard.com/radio.php
You're NOT Kid Nashville - remember?

So Mace has violated no rules
Kid Nashville's a member here, no?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If all Mace did was provide a link to something that Kid Nashville himself posted on the internet for all to see, isn't that fair game? Isn't that precisely what happened to Jon when he was revealed to be an Iowa St flunky rather than the Iowa grad he had always claimed to be?

Never mind that Mace immediately deleted the Kid Nashville link anyway.
Last edited by Van on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:If all Mace did was provide a link to something that Kid Nashville himself posted on the internet for all to see, isn't that fair game? Never mind that Mace immediately deleted it anyway.
Using that logic, anyone's Facebook page or Twitter is fair game?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Well, it would be to me, yes. Not that I would ever bother to do such a thing, nor am I on Facebook anyway, but yes, if someone is already offering up his real name for all to see on the world wide interwebs, why not?

I will await the judges' ruling on this one. In any case, I am 100% certain that Mace is in the clear here.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Bwah, penned in by this douchebag. Brills all around.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Van wrote:Well, it would be to me, yes. Not that I would ever bother to do such a thing, nor am I on Facebook anyway, but yes, if someone is already offering up his real name for all to see on the world wide interwebs, why not?

I will await the judges' ruling on this one. In any case, I am 100% certain that Mace is in the clear here.
You're going down a road where people's personal info, families, professional info are going to be dragged on this board. We start posting names and suddenly your kid's on here getting ass fucked in somebody's photoshopped picture because you called somebody a douchebag.

Enjoy your messageboarding.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

KC Scott wrote: No - deactivated user

Feel free to learn to use the search function
Who cares? Is he any more deserving of being personally harrassed by some fucking custard cunt who's convinced he's somebody else? Mace's clear intent wasn't messageboard smack, but to personally harass somebody.

The rules say NO EXCEPTIONS.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Van wrote: nor am I on Facebook anyway.
2nd.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.