An Ode to Mr. Vick

Post by Dinsdale »

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Hobbes
Elwood

Re: An Ode to Mr. Vick

Post by Hobbes »

Dinsdale wrote:I laughed.
Laughing with a glass dick in your mouth could be a choking hazard.

viewtopic.php?t=24227
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

yeah go michael vick kill those dogs yeah, michael vick should have had have his dog kick the shit out of air bud, well good job vick i still think you should have killed more dogs
This was one guys response to the video. After reading a bunch of news articles on Michael Vick and seeing a ton of TV coverage about the dog fighting, I have never once, not even a tvo-bit, have I ever thought of Air Bud.

Rip City
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Yeah, but all the folks training dogs to kill were white.

As for Vick, one is innocent until proven guilty, but the NAACP shouldn't enter this one. I don't know why they're doing this. I guess Vick has friends? All the cases they could make a statement or stand on, this isn't one to say anything except 'we have no comment at this time regarding the case against Vick'.

I also don't understand the people saying it's just a dog.... and that's among all races. Vick has a lot of supporters. There's a macho thing going down here that needs to be discussed along with the cruelty.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:As for Vick, one is innocent until proven guilty, but the NAACP shouldn't enter this one. I don't know why they're doing this.
You of all people should understand a desperate attempt to remain relevant when you see one.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Risa

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote:
Risa wrote:As for Vick, one is innocent until proven guilty, but the NAACP shouldn't enter this one. I don't know why they're doing this.
You of all people should understand a desperate attempt to remain relevant when you see one.
That's cold, man.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nice one, BSmack. Throw back a little Diet Beer on me.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Risa

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:Nice one, BSmack. Throw back a little Diet Beer on me.
Yes, it was a nice one. Nice like a splash of cold water.

Bsmack, thank you. You left a mark, but only because you hit too close to home. Again, thank you, I needed it.

I want to apologize to you, and to the administrators, for my behavior. I don't know how to do mass pms; and setting up a new thread is (to reference UCant) attention whorish. I just need to relax, and I am not. It's not Mike's fault. I do want to thank PSU and Orc for allowing me to stay during this time. You're a great group of people.... when you don't let your race stuff come to the surface.

Ok, have a great weekend and a great rest of the week, everyone. :)
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:Nice one, BSmack. Throw back a little Diet Beer on me.
2nd. I’ll chip in for another bottle of urine.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Risa wrote:I don't know how to do mass pms
I think I speak for the entire board when I say, "Thank God, G0D, Buddha, or whoever is responsible, for this." The PMS you experience at the individual level is more than sufficient.

I find it amazing that with one single-line post, BSmack has been seemingly able to do what no one else has through relentless effort - get Bannie to log off for awhile (if she actually does). Oh sure, it's a case of a blind squirrel finding a nut, since I'm certain he had no intention of having this as the result. But still, even doing it by accident is a noteworthy achievement.
"I see everything twice!"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:Ok, have a great weekend and a great rest of the week your life, everyone. :)

Wishful thinking.

Edit: I couldn't check that video out at work, but I just did.
I under threw him a bone.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim