Re: ANTIFA hit-and-run

Post by Moving Sale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:ANTIFA hit-and-run
Nice title you fucking Nazi.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Rooster wrote:Most liberals demand that you denounce extremists for whom you bear absolutely no responsibility because it’s a small way for them to make you own it in some way. It is simply too tempting for many on the Left to dishonestly conflate white supremacy with conservatism.
Like many on the right were oh so quick to demand that Muslims apologize for terrorists who happened to be Muslim?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Just to recap, Hitler killed millions of people then Trump sucked his cock.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Seattle doesn't have any such statue. It says so right in your link you stupid racist fuck.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Also from the article-

"it’s a private piece on private land."

Now STFU and quit sucking swastika cock you vile racist tard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Because art and murder are the same thing. :doh:
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

88 told us in music/chat the other day that the only reason Moving Sale is allowed to post about blakkkk cokkkk and vapid racists is because he sends a monthly check to keep this place going. It's funny, I guess it's worth money for him to have one place on the internet that allows him to type vapid nonsense.

So sad.....much more sad than Pickle tying to prove he's not a toothless redneck. :)
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Elkcip wrote:88 told us in music/chat the other day that the only reason Moving Sale is allowed to post about blakkkk cokkkk and vapid racists is because he sends a monthly check to keep this place going. It's funny, I guess it's worth money for him to have one place on the internet that allows him to type vapid nonsense.

So sad.....much more sad than Pickle tying to prove he's not a toothless redneck. :)

You're all toothless rednecks. I'm surprised that doofus Major Private wasn't in Charlottesville this weekend. That dude gives zero fucks. God bless his bigoted ass.

Anyway, if you aren't Rick, then where is he?
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Innocent Bystander wrote:
Elkcip wrote:88 told us in music/chat the other day that the only reason Moving Sale is allowed to post about blakkkk cokkkk and vapid racists is because he sends a monthly check to keep this place going. It's funny, I guess it's worth money for him to have one place on the internet that allows him to type vapid nonsense.

You're all toothless rednecks. I'm surprised that doofus Major Private wasn't in Charlottesville this weekend. That dude gives zero fucks. God bless his bigoted ass.

Anyway, if you aren't Rick, then where is he?
How funny....somebody predicted that you would come back. Some think you are a pickle troll. That's so funny.

Of all the internet message boards over the last 20 years...you are the only person that has my real email address. We had some nice intimate moments on IM way back in 2002'ish. Good times. I miss the good ole days. We are in end of times...thank God I'm old and my best days are behind me...I'm beyond fed up with all this world nonsense. :( Times Infinity
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Elkcip wrote:thank God I'm old and my best days are behind me...
Your best days were behind by the time you learned to walk.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Papa Willie wrote: So I guess you'd be okay with a black guy getting lynched on a small private plot in front of everybody as well?

You're a stupid little fucker, aren't you? How old are you now? Still no wife? :lol:
Again, you're not helping your argument. A lynching on private property is still considered illegal because its considered murder. Having a statue on private property is not, unless otherwise deemed by an HOA or some sort of deed restriction, or a city ordinance. The Lenin statue is protected by the First Amendment.

If an angry alt-right conservative mob tore down the Lenin statue, I would hope they would be charged with much more than the Durham folks because that is trespassing and destruction of private property.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Elkcip wrote:thank God I'm old and my best days are behind me...
Your best days were behind by the time you learned to walk.

Hater #1

Haters gonna Hate

Trump gonna make America Great Again!

That's all I gotta say.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I remember 2002. I remember 2003 as well. I have no idea who you are. There were multiple people running multiple trolls as a kind of joke, and you all blur in together.

Which incarnation are you, and why the backwards name with the 80s blonde?
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Innocent Bystander wrote:I remember 2002. I remember 2003 as well. I have no idea who you are. There were multiple people running multiple trolls as a kind of joke, and you all blur in together.

Which incarnation are you, and why the backwards name with the 80s blonde?
Okay...we became instant message friends. You and Van were super tight and then you and I started to IM while we were posting on Jim Rome. You would say things like "you were on my lap...purring and wanted to snuggle up with me". the end of our IM came when I posted our conversation and VAN jumped in like a White Knight "Lancelot" to protect you. I said you didn't need to be protected. Anyhoo....it was a weird situation...me the biggest racist and you the black woman being intimate on IM.

I remember, I can understand it you don't remember...we all remember things differently.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Papa Willie wrote: So what do you think the left would do if there was a statue like that on private property (lynching)?
I'm sure a group would be offended and try to have it removed, but they'd be pissing in the wind.

Sent from Screwey's Lint Filter
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote:A white guy kills a white chick with his car because of "racism"?
Yes. White girl died. Black man is in a wheelchair now.

I heard some antis beat the fuck out of his windshield with a crowbar before he snapped and drove into the crowd. But I don't know what he did to have them mutilate his car.

Both sides are idiots looking for an outlet. Even the white girl with that 'if you're not angry' cliche of a cliche facebook post before reality knocked the life out of her.

The police should have handled both. The police refused to.

There's race in that, too.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Elkcip wrote:
I remember, I can understand it you don't remember...we all remember things differently.
Van didn't care. He thought you were trolling and a waste of time to speak to. He also agreed with certain of your comments, toned down. But a lot of posters did, even while publically condemning you for being flamboyant.

There was nothing unusual about it at all. I did that to everybody, male female and otherwise. Ask around. I was a right mess in chat rooms.

That's not what I meant.

88, please unban.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Enough already.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag fatspray
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

We need a Bizarro Archive for threads like this.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence

Wearing masks to be more anonymous makes violent acts all the easier to perpetrate, not to mention its very similar to the 1930's Nazi movement in Germany. Which shouted down and physically threatened rival political groups.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote:
schmick wrote:A white guy kills a white chick with his car because of "racism"?
Yes. White girl died. Black man is in a wheelchair now.

I heard some antis beat the fuck out of his windshield with a crowbar before he snapped and drove into the crowd. But I don't know what he did to have them mutilate his car.

the latest video clip out shows him accelerate into the crowd after being attacked by the thugs. those fukking thugs are as guilty as he is. from the looks of it, his biggest problem was that he was a dumbfukk. He thought he could drive around in his car without being attacked.

Both sides are idiots looking for an outlet. Even the white girl with that 'if you're not angry' cliche of a cliche facebook post before reality knocked the life out of her.

The police should have handled both. The police refused to.

local and state government stirred this pile of festering shit. that shitstain macauliffe, should be shot.
There's race in that, too.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Joe in PB wrote:Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence

Wearing masks to be more anonymous makes violent acts all the easier to perpetrate, not to mention its very similar to the 1930's Nazi movement in Germany. Which shouted down and physically threatened rival political groups.
And their methods are often violent. Antifa leaders admit they're willing to physically attack anyone who employs violence against them or who condones racism -- as long as force is used in the name of eradicating hatred.
Earlier this year, Antifa activists were among those who smashed windows and set fires during protests at the University of California, Berkeley,
Though counterprotesters deny it they are to blame for violence
"People put on the masks so that we can all become anonymous, right? And then, therefore, we are able to move more freely and do what we need to do, whether it is illegal or not," he said.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

^^^^^^^^^

True, but also no difference from the KKK. Well, other than the color they hide behind.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:
True, but also no difference from the KKK.
Quite.
Southern Poverty Law bankrolls both.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Real simple solution here. Instruct police to shoot anyone in the head that is at a demonstration that turns violent. Problem solved.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

What I have learned in this thread?

Moving Sale is unhinged and mentally not all there.

Moving Sale calls everyone a racist, even Spray, which is hard to prove. Just because he is on the Right does not necessarily mean you are racists. There are a few blacks that are Republicans that can attest to that and most blacks are bible-thumpers and Conservative and you have that.

IB is one of the sane ones in here and like myself we have issues with both parties and how they move us Negroes around like we are some pawn on the chessboard.

Again Moving Sale have some (anger?) issues, maybe because he is a midget, not enough pussy or whatever and how he obtained a license to practice law I cannot comprehend with the stuff he posts on here. He would be disbarred if people in the know knew.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Arch Angel wrote:IB is one of the sane ones in here and like myself we have issues with both parties and how they move us Negroes around like we are some pawn on the chessboard.
At least we know what color pawn you are. :mrgreen:

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Arch Angel wrote: Again Moving Sale have some (anger?) issues, maybe because he is a midget, not enough pussy or whatever
Maybe he is getting NO pussy. Little sawed off fuck like him could probably pay some midget hooker to blow his tiny dick, but the possibility of him getting any regular trim is pretty slim and probably what brings that warm personality out.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Best way to deal with the piece of shit protestors.

Don't be a snowflake. Die fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbehsFbv6XA
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Just another juiced up badge monkey. Yawn.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Derron wrote:Best way to deal with the piece of shit protestors.

Don't be a snowflake. Die fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbehsFbv6XA
That guy is trying way too hard. Probably suffers from TPS (tiny penis syndrome).
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

TPS?

Did you not get the memo? We are using the new coversheet with the TPS report.

It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. M'kay?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

How to deal with Moving Sales and other liberal's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg
Derron
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Papa Willie wrote:Antifa:
Image.
Maybe it's just me, but I see opportunity in this picture. If I weren't the considerate, peace loving pacifist PMC that I am, I'd be inclined to get a few of my like minded friends to don black clothes, cover our faces, weaponize ourselves with cattle prods, blackjacks, socks filled with quarters, and mingle amongst all those Antifas and wreak violence anonymously as they disperse-- kind of like a pride of lions among wildebeests who have young calves with them. As the Antifas mill about with their faces covered, we'd do the same, but with the intent of, umm, disabling their ability to protest violently. After all, once a quick jolt from the prod is applied, a quick sap to the back of the skull is given, aaaaaand we move on to our next "counterprotester."

But hey, that's just my imagination running wild. I'm almost a Quaker in my personal beliefs regarding violence, so don't think that I'd advocate any such thing. :grin:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Or just keep blasting them in the face with OC.

Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:
Image.
Maybe it's just me, but I see opportunity in this picture. If I weren't the considerate, peace loving pacifist PMC that I am, I'd be inclined to get a few of my like minded friends to don black clothes, cover our faces, weaponize ourselves with cattle prods, blackjacks, socks filled with quarters, and mingle amongst all those Antifas and wreak violence anonymously as they disperse-- kind of like a pride of lions among wildebeests who have young calves with them. As the Antifas mill about with their faces covered, we'd do the same, but with the intent of, umm, disabling their ability to protest violently. After all, once a quick jolt from the prod is applied, a quick sap to the back of the skull is given, aaaaaand we move on to our next "counterprotester."

But hey, that's just my imagination running wild. I'm almost a Quaker in my personal beliefs regarding violence, so don't think that I'd advocate any such thing. :grin:
If you weren't huge fucking pussy who has to hide in a costume, you'd just sport some swastikas and carry around a Confederate battle flag. Or are you actually afraid to show your true colors?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Can't see the forest for the trees huh Mikey. Hiding in a costume is exactly what ISIS and Antifa members are doing. Why is it ok for them but not others?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ISIS:

No difference.
You people crack me up.

A few months ago you thought they were all snowflakes looking for a safe space.

Now they're coming after the peace loving Nazis and Tiki Torch Klansmen with fists and sticks and wrist rockets and stuff.

Really, come on. Make up your fucking mind.