ANTIFA hit-and-run

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

ANTIFA hit-and-run

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: ANTIFA hit-and-run

Apparently a white supremacist muscle car ran down some fake lefty dirtbags at a Klan rally.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

0:23 - "That Nazi just drove into people..."
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I thought it was the Nazis getting run over.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Stupid fucker didn't realize he was mowing down his own people!
So it would have been OK if he had mowed down the "others?"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Not that I'm not for a good old fashioned Nazi mowing down, regardless of which state they come from, but in this case, it would be far funnier and more likely that it is a SJW snowflake POS. They have pretty much curbed the market for nazi-like behavior these days.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Looks like it was a Challenger. 'Muricuh!!!! fukk yeah!!!!

We need to have common sense muscle car legislation passed immediately. NOBODY needs a hemi. If dude was driving a Prius, we'd be looking a a few nicks and scratches. Maybe a band-aid or two.

I would still like to know more about what happened.

Nazis are assholes, but are they really fukking dumb enough to think they could do some snowflake plowing without it being captured on at least a few hundred cell phone videos? I suspect the Nazis found themselves enveloped in a herd of snowflakes who realized they were Nazis and the snowflakes did what snowflakes tend to do in such a situation which is attempt to destroy the nazimobile and prolly drag their arayan asses out and curb stomp them. And the nazis said, uhhh, I don't think so and put a hemi-powered azzwhuppin' on them.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Has the truth been established? Here in Lee County, yes that Lee, a certain group wants to expunge all traces of old Robert E.. In my view they have bigger wars to fight, like drug abuse, crime, and mayhem in their own people. I don't expect common sense to rule.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You are right wolfie. The trouble is pointing fingers at bogeymen like statues of long dead white folks is easier than looking inward and figuring out what they can do to unfukk themselves.

The best way to treat the "white nationalists" or whatever the fukk that group was called, would have been to ignore them. They would eventually pack up and go home.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Sounds appropriate. Maybe just before they shoot or inject him they can show him a video of the same folks he mowed down beating his challenger to pieces and then pissing on the remains.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

When will President Trump issue the words RADICAL WHITE TERRORISM? He can’t say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That's a good one Mikey. Points for sure there.

What I never understood is the need for labels on such things. Terrorism is terrorism regardless if it is blowing up abortion clinics, Federal Buildings or the Twin Towers. Same thing for rape. Is date rape any less rape than acquaintance rape or just regular rape. Hell no it isn't so why the need to label it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:When will President Trump issue the words RADICAL WHITE TERRORISM? He can’t say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!
Here is the one problem with your statement. Radial White Terrorism is not a chronic worldwide scourge. Radical Islamic Terrorism is. Not to excuse this POS's actions but I find it doubtful that he would have done this had the snowflakes not been rable rousing themselves. Let me know the next time you find a bunch of Radical White Terrorists blocking hiways, busting out starbucks windows or blowing something up.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If you voted for Trump, you have blood on your hands.

Just a reminder.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:
Mikey wrote:When will President Trump issue the words RADICAL WHITE TERRORISM? He can’t say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!
Here is the one problem with your statement. Radial White Terrorism is not a chronic worldwide scourge. Radical Islamic Terrorism is. Not to excuse this POS's actions but I find it doubtful that he would have done this had the snowflakes not been rable rousing themselves. Let me know the next time you find a bunch of Radical White Terrorists blocking hiways, busting out starbucks windows or blowing something up.
People are committing murder in Trump's name and you're cool with that. Of course you are. A true asswipe doesn't change his colors overnight.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"People are committing murder in Trump's name....but at least Shrillary isn't president! She would have destroyed this nation!"

Sincerely,

Left Shitter, suckaracist, wolftard, mvscunt, KC Scrote, etc
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You are a total idiot. Sadly you fit right in with the media you work with/in.

Clearly you missed where 88 and I have already said the driver should hang.

If this blood is on my hands then Ferguson, Chicago, US servicemen are on yours. See how stupid that sounds. Of course it fits right in with the narrative the media wants to sell, facts be damned.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Screw_Michigan wrote:
People are committing murder in Trump's name...

When did that happen?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Left Seater wrote:You are a totally idiot.

C'mon smackaholic...stop fucking around with people's passwords.

:x
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Well done. That is fixed.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Failed attempt at rationalization.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There was no such attempt. I have said, there is no excuse for mowing down anyone, not even SJW snowflakes. This fukker should hang. My point is that equating White Nationalist Terrorists with the single worst Terrorist problem today, Islamic Terrorism is stupid.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:There was no such attempt. I have said, there is no excuse for mowing down anyone, not even SJW snowflakes. This fukker should hang. My point is that equating White Nationalist Terrorists with the single worst Terrorist problem today, Islamic Terrorism is stupid.
Analogy isn't the same as equation. But that's undoubtedly too subtle a distinction for your simple mind.

Radical white nationalists have done a lot more damage in the US overall than ISIS ever has. It's all about our national interests after all, isn't it? You never gave a shit about anything happening in France until it served your rhetorical purpose.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Unless I missed something, the white supremacists were protesting peacefully after obtaining legal permits to do so. Then they were attacked by the fascist Antifa for which the white supremacists are now being blamed having started the riots/fights.

It seems the fix is in when it comes to the media and the Virginia politicians-- it's all the neo-Nazi, white guys' fault. While I have zero sympathy or affection for racial supremacy groups of any stripe, I acknowledge their right to peacefully protest in our streets. What I roundly condemn is others attacking these peaceful protesters no matter what they believe.

As for the initial reason for the protest-- the removal of Confederate statuary --I believe the erasure of these monuments is placing our history down the memory hole. After all, if you rid yourself of Robert E. Lee, you had better rid yourself of George Washington as well and everybody in between.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hey 'Holic, I am pretty sure Mikey was making a funny based on some on the right complaining that Obama wouldn't use the term Radical Islamic Terrorism.

I guess I could be wrong but I am pretty sure on this one

Ok PSA over back to regular programming.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

88 wrote:Virginia has the death penalty. According to Wikipedia, it can be imposed for "willful, deliberate, and premeditated" killing involving at least one aggravating factor. One aggravating factor is that the murder was committed in the commission of or attempted commission of an act of terrorism. Seems to fit in this case.
The premeditated part could conceivably take the death penalty off the table.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:Hey 'Holic, I am pretty sure Mikey was making a funny based on some on the right complaining that Obama wouldn't use the term Radical Islamic Terrorism.

I guess I could be wrong but I am pretty sure on this one

Ok PSA over back to regular programming.
You are correct and quite observant.

Either it went over 'holic's head or...something.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:Unless I missed something, the white supremacists were protesting peacefully after obtaining legal permits to do so. Then they were attacked by the fascist Antifa for which the white supremacists are now being blamed having started the riots/fights.

It seems the fix is in when it comes to the media and the Virginia politicians-- it's all the neo-Nazi, white guys' fault. While I have zero sympathy or affection for racial supremacy groups of any stripe, I acknowledge their right to peacefully protest in our streets. What I roundly condemn is others attacking these peaceful protesters no matter what they believe.

As for the initial reason for the protest-- the removal of Confederate statuary --I believe the erasure of these monuments is placing our history down the memory hole. After all, if you rid yourself of Robert E. Lee, you had better rid yourself of George Washington as well and everybody in between.
Yes you apparently did miss something. If they actually were there for a "peaceful protest" why did they show up with shields, helmets and weapons?

You may also have missed the fact that Washington didn't fight in the Confederate Army.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

S-E-C! S-E-C!

Woo pig sooie!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Look, more Trump supporters. I wonder what's going on here?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:A left wing whacko ambushes Republican members of Congress. He does not represent Bernie and the left.
He doesn't. I know in your fantasy land he does, but in reality, he does not.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:Unless I missed something, the white supremacists were protesting peacefully after obtaining legal permits to do so. Then they were attacked by the fascist Antifa for which the white supremacists are now being blamed having started the riots/fights.

How was your weekend in Cville, loser? Go fuck yourself.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey wrote:

Yes you apparently did miss something. If they actually were there for a "peaceful protest" why did they show up with shields, helmets and weapons?

You may also have missed the fact that Washington didn't fight in the Confederate Army.
Two things: First, having shields, helmets, and weapons on them isn't analogous to rioting or using them on others. If it was, then my EDC of a handgun would be tantamount to shooting somebody. Second, George Washington owned slaves, which is, at its' core, the whole brouhaha over the Confederacy and those monuments.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Huh, you don't say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/on ... story.html
Michael Von Kotch, a Pennsylvania resident who called himself a Nazi, said the rally made him “proud to be white.”

He said that he’s long held white supremacist views and that Trump’s election has “emboldened” him and the members of his own Nazi group.

“We are assembled to defend our history, our heritage and to protect our race to the last man,” Von Kotch said, wearing a protective helmet and sporting a wooden shield and a broken pool cue. “We came here to stand up for the white race.”
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

My personal interest in this story has more to do with the helicopter crash yesterday at Charlottesville, where the various news reports are claiming it is linked to the rally that was held. I have not see anything that connects the two events other than the pilots were monitoring the rally from the air. There has been no mention of any external factor in the crash such as gunfire, wires, or CFIT.

However, I may be able to shed some light on what could have happened. Years ago I interviewed with the East Bay Regional Park Service, an arm of the park ranger system in California. They were looking for a pilot to fly their brand new A-star, so I applied and got an interview. On the interview board were a number of park employees who were former policemen and others who were deputized to help on a case-by-case as needed basis.

There were a whole series of questions they asked me ranging from experience to education, etc. But it got interesting when they began to ask a bunch of scenario based questions design to see how I'd react in various situations and for the reasons and rationale for my choices.

I thought the interview went well, but after a few weeks went by, I got a rejection notice from them. I knew the other gentlemen who applied for the position, so I knew I had-- on paper at least --a far better resume than they did. A few years went by when at some point I got into a conversation with a police pilot from a large city further east. The talk meandered around until the topic of East Bay came up and I told him my story. He then explained what happened in that interview.

I had approached the board as an aviator who views his aircraft as an asset that cannot be compromised or lost for any reason whatsoever, but he told me that aviation cops see their aircraft as an extension of their job, much like the squad car. Just as they might use their car in a Pit Manuever, they'd sacrifice the bird during an event where they were searching for a suspect, perhaps to fuel starvation or a mechanical malfunction. I expressed surprise about that since it flew in the face of everything I'd ever been taught, but he explained it had to do with the mindset of policemen-- which doesn't necessarily mix well with flying.

This may explain why a seemingly solid aircraft as the Bell 407 which went down yesterday with no explanation. So unless they got target fixation and kept creeping lower and lower in altitude until they impacted the ground or a structure, there's no reason why that helicopter should have crashed on a perfectly lovely sunny day.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Two things: First, having shields, helmets, and weapons on them isn't analogous to rioting or using them on others. If it was, then my EDC of a handgun would be tantamount to shooting somebody. Second, George Washington owned slaves, which is, at its' core, the whole brouhaha over the Confederacy and those monuments.
Very Gandhi-esque of you.

And no, this isn't the Village People.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I want one of these shirts. :bode:

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:Why didn't the Democrat mayor of Charlottesville just say "NO" when these people were planning this protest?
The First Amendment?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

In Germany they know how to deal with Nazi scum.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... c623d85392
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is