talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Just Die Baby

Post by Sirfindafold »

mvscal wrote:
Raydah James wrote:The team was left to Mark (his son),
Hopefully he'll be able to get real haircut instead of just dropping a salad bowl on his head.
The second coming of Jimmy Buss ('sup Lakers fans).
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Sirfindafold wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Raydah James wrote:The team was left to Mark (his son),
Hopefully he'll be able to get real haircut instead of just dropping a salad bowl on his head.
The second coming of Jimmy Buss ('sup Lakers fans).

I'll bite.

Not even close, SFAF. Night and day difference between the 2....Jimmy has battled his father and sister (and even Phil Jackson, in a failed attempt to try and have him run the offense through his draft pick pet A. Bynum) to wrestle control of the lakers away. He has somewhat succeeded. Mike Brown was Jim's hire, and revealed 2 days ago the Offense will now run through Bynum and not 81/Pau. Total dumbfuckery that will lead to drama.

Mark, on the other hand, has no input on the field or drafts in any way, shape or form and doesnt care to. He doesnt posess the "control freak" and ego gene his father did. I'm dead sure that is why Al left a small portion of the team and literally advised his wife and Mark to lean on Madden for these things. I also heard on Sirius that Parcells is very, very interested in owning a part of the Raiders as well. It is well documented that he and Al had been close friends for more than 20 years and still talked football up until Al's death.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:

no shit....all that money and it looks like he uses a flowbee

get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Goober McTuber wrote:He'll sit on the right hand of God, just for that.
That seat is taken

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Great clip, 'tart.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.