It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Those wacky teabaggers

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay........

First, put down the kerosene...

So... you're ready to hunt some food once the Too Big To Fail scam gets its final call? You ready to bag a deer? How about a hog? How about a relatively hairless mouthy primate? You sound hungry, big guy. Hungry for change. 8)
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Goober - I've never really known if you're a liberal or not. I guess you are. Tell me - why do you guys let these tea-baggers bother y'all so much? Is it because their main message is that they want less gov't? I'm ALL for fucking less gov't, though I'd really consider myself a lot more of a Libertarian than a tea-bagger.

Still - I find it kind of amusing how they piss y'all off so bad. :D
Tea-baggers don't piss me off. I posted this thread for shits and giggles. Governor Wanker pisses me off, but that's just because he is the worst kind of political hack. I am definitely for trimming government.

Governor Wanker appointed the 20-something son of a campaign donor to a $65,000 a year job, from which he immediately was promoted to an $81,000 a year job running a department he knew nothing about. His qualifications? No related experience and two DUIs. There's a place we can trim. There's alot of mid-level administration that can be trimmed from government and from our school system.

I like to think of myself as Libertarian as well, but I also admit to some liberal leanings. I also own guns and am in favor of exporting illegal aliens. There's a lot of Hispanics in Madison, and apparently our governor has decided go with the flow and turn Wisconsin into North Mexico.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Two isolated incidents
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...just two isolated incidents. Or maybe three or four or a hundred that weren't captured by cameras.

Stay classy, union knuckledraggers.

You disingenous fucking retard. Neither of those pictures are from Wisconsin, and the first one is obviously two years old. You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about regarding Wisconsin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one who thinks we should shoot politicans. And you're worried about them getting yelled at? BWAHAHAHAHA.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'm thinking this guy just never liked the song "Bus Stop".

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: I like to think of myself as Libertarian as well, but I also admit to some liberal leanings. I also own guns and am in favor of exporting illegal aliens. There's a lot of Hispanics in Madison, and apparently our governor has decided go with the flow and turn Wisconsin into North Mexico.
I am in favor of sending all your Sconnie women to fat farms.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

They're not rioting enough.

Never justify to the fascists. You just punch them in the face.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:I like to think of myself as Libertarian as well, but I also admit to some liberal leanings. I also own guns and am in favor of exporting illegal aliens.
Common ground. With the exception being, I think it's a waste of time and money to round up the aliens already here, working, and contributing to local economies. Swear them in, get that FICA from their wallets.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I like to think of myself as Libertarian as well, but I also admit to some liberal leanings. I also own guns and am in favor of exporting illegal aliens.
Common ground. With the exception being, I think it's a waste of time and money to round up the aliens already here, working, and contributing to local economies. Swear them in, get that FICA from their wallets.
You just made mvscal riot.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I like to think of myself as Libertarian as well, but I also admit to some liberal leanings. I also own guns and am in favor of exporting illegal aliens. There's a lot of Hispanics in Madison, and apparently our governor has decided go with the flow and turn Wisconsin into North Mexico.
I am in favor of sending all your Sconnie women to fat farms.
Thanks for your input, RackFu.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:I think it's a waste of time and money to round up the aliens already here, working, and contributing to local economies.
Their minimal contribution to local economies is far outweighed by the expense of the programs supporting them. It would cheaper to deport every single one of them then it would to keep them.

Estimates for the cost deporting the whole, stinking, disease infested lot of them range from $95-135 billion. That would be the best money this country ever spent.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:I think it's a waste of time and money to round up the aliens already here, working, and contributing to local economies.
Their minimal contribution to local economies is far outweighed by the expense of the programs supporting them. It would cheaper to deport every single one of them then it would to keep them.

Estimates for the cost deporting the whole, stinking, disease infested lot of them range from $95-135 billion. That would be the best money this country ever spent.
I agree. Even if we are broke.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:
mvscal wrote:

I agree. Even if we are broke.
We would easily recoup the money in reduced entitlement spending by eliminating the wetbacks and by putting more unemployed Americans to work.

Whatever else this stupid, fucked up country spends money on, we simply must spend whatever is necessary to secure our own borders. It is one of the most fundamental tasks of any sovereign nation.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote: We would easily recoup the money in reduced entitlement spending by eliminating the wetbacks and by putting more unemployed Americans to work. .
The question is will you bitch later about paying $5 for a head of lettuce?
More bullshit.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

One thing is sure: KC Lagos won't make the connection between $5 gasahol and Archer Daniels Midland's stock price.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:That "cost of labor" thing still alludes you?
Does basic literacy elude you? Any increase in labor cost would be measured in cents per head of lettuce not dollars, you brainless, cock sucking douche. And, yes, I don't have any problem paying an extra dime or quarter for a head of lettuce.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It's not an assumption, dumbfuck. It's a fact.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No need to assume based on wild speculation. A study has already been done by UC Davis.

You could triple labor costs and it would only raise the production cost for a box of lettuce from $5.07 to $5.74 per box and that is based on an average labor cost of $7.37/hr for non-machine labor and $8.38/hr for machine labor.

Scrote is totally clueless as usual.

http://sfp.ucdavis.edu/research/LettuceTable1.html
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Pretty long on hand wringing and short on facts.

I've presented real numbers based on historical averages. You've presented bluster and bullshit from cheap foreign labor advocates. You aren't doing very well here.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote:Pretty long on hand wringing and short on facts.

That's strange - I could have sworn your study from 1996 was also based on projections.
What do you mean "also based on projections"? You haven't made any projections. You're just talking out your ass.

The methodology used in the UC Davis study is clearly defined and solidly grounded in real world agricultural business practice.
We base this study on assumption of production practices and costs that are considered typical for loose leaf lettuce production in the Coachella Valley of Riverside County. These production practices and costs are an amalgamation of costs and practices in the region.

This study is intended as a guide, it can be used in making production decisions, determining potential returns, preparing budgets and evaluating production loans.
Feel free to check back in when you've got something similarly useful.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

His "useful" material is in his Good Friday thread.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:If wages are only a small % of cost of goods

I'm not sure if there's enough :facepalm:s in the world to properly react to this.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'll take "Dins cherry picking out of context" for $100, Alex.

Wages are a small part of COGS, it's the overhead that drives costs up for most companies, and I'm not talking about lettuce pickers.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:You're right I didn't - but Reggie Brown, executive vice president of the Florida Tomato Growers Exchange did:
If a law resulted in a significant contraction of the work force — say 20 to 30 percent — it would be difficult for growers to find workers to harvest their crops, which could be catastrophic, Brown said.
In a Macroeconomic sense, If wages are only a small % of cost of goods, then why do you think so many jobs left the country in the last decade?

We're talking very obvious here.
You're still spouting bullshit. You claimed that getting rid of wetbacks would result in $5 dollar heads of lettuce. Your claim is based on well, nothing whatsoever. It is pure, 100% hyperbole.

I've already proved my claim that you could triple labor costs associated with harvesting lettuce and the resulting increase in price would be nominal.

Cut the shit and face the facts, bitch.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:I've already proved my claim that you could triple labor costs associated with harvesting lettuce and the resulting increase in price would be nominal.
Yet the Scott Walkers of the world seem to think that they can net significant savings by slashing workers costs. So which is it?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:I've already proved my claim that you could triple labor costs associated with harvesting lettuce and the resulting increase in price would be nominal.
Yet the Scott Walkers of the world seem to think that they can net significant savings by slashing workers costs. So which is it?
His point is that labor is a small percentage of the total cost of putting a head of lettuce on the shelf. Gubmint employee wages are way higher and they are a considerable percentage of the total cost of the product said worker is delivering (allegedly).
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote: ...the resulting increase in price would be nominal.
It's fun to play with other people's money, isn't it?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
Government is not a business but feel free to run the numbers and post your findings.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Link?
It has already been provided.
Sorry, maybe in MVS world a 15 year old college projection holds water, but here in reality land it's just clueless bluster
Oh, really? And why is that? Be specific. What exactly has changed in the last fifteen years? Certainly not wages. They've been stagnant for the last thirty years. If anything, labor is an even smaller fraction of the total cost of agricultural production. You're doing a bang up job of kicking your own ass here.

Oh and we're still waiting for you to provide some real numbers that would substantiate your claim that lettuce would cost five dollars a head if we got rid of wetbacks. Doomcrying by illegal immigration advocates isn't making your point. It's making you look like an idiot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:
His point is that labor is a small percentage of the total cost of putting a head of lettuce on the shelf. Gubmint employee wages are way higher and they are a considerable percentage of the total cost of the product said worker is delivering (allegedly).

Total bullshit. Labor costs are a set percentage of the cost of a product, regardless whether it's a head of lettuce or a laptop.

That's what KCScott told me, anyway.

Then again, if We, The People would have sat idly by why Cesar Chavez railed against all development of mechanical harvesting techniques, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But now, technology has taken a jump, and fuck the sense-of-entitlement fucking fruit-pickers. With 10% unemployment, it shouldn't be too tough to find some good Americans to sit in an air-conditioned truck and push some buttons.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one