Those wacky teabaggers

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Those wacky teabaggers

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Re: Those wacky teabaggers

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:Goob42?
I'm sorry, did you not enjoy it? Did you want me to comment on it? Are you happy as a Screw_Michigan parrot?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Expect that family photo to show up as mvscal's avatar any day now.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Expect that family photo to show up as mvscal's avatar any day now.
Nah, cuda will photoshop a cig into Obama's mouth and run with it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

That one always made me laugh.

Why should Obama be any different ? We lampoon Presidents and portray them as a monkey, a pig, a demon, etc.. etc..
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Because he's The One, Tom.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Why should Obama be any different?
Just ask Howard Cosell.

OK, that was meant to be rhetorical, in case you didn't figure it out...
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

CUT AND PASTE....NICE ORIGINAL TAKE!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:

CUT AND PASTE....NICE ORIGINAL TAKE!
This has already been covered, fuck-knuckle. Try to keep up.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Just ask Howard Cosell.

Certainly you're not suggesting he be treated differently because of his skin color and ethnicity are you ?

That would be racist.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Just ask Howard Cosell.

Certainly you're not suggesting he be treated differently because of his skin color and ethnicity are you ?

That would be racist.

It's OK to call him a monkey (or a chimp for that matter) as long as it's not meant to be derogatory.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote: Just ask Howard Cosell.

That would be racist.

It's OK to call him a monkey (or a chimp for that matter) as long as it's not meant to be derogatory.
I'm sure there was no derogatory intention here:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

This one, on the the other hand, seems quite derogatory:

To chimpanzees.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ok, I gave in and clicked on Goober42's link... and I'm glad I did.

"Now we know why there's no birth certificate"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm not sure which is funnier, the pic or the panty twisting outrage from people who spent eight years refering to Dubya Bush as 'Chimpy.'
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:This one, on the the other hand, seems quite derogatory:

To chimpanzees.
Yeah, this one too.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:I'm not sure which is funnier, the pic or the panty twisting outrage from people who spent eight years refering to Dubya Bush as 'Chimpy.'
Exactly, but it's been 10 years now, give or take. But that's different. Calling Obama the Chimp in Chief is rrracist.

Oh, and they want to crucify the little old lady who simply forwarded the e-mail. That'll teach them nasty teabaggers a lesson they won't soon forget.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course the Chimp is the Chimp, and Barry is Barry. The Tea Baggers are sort of interesting in they're dumb as bags of sand and yet at the same time wily and conniving. You've got to give this tea bitch credit for including TWO biblical references in her "apology" 8)
Before God was, I am
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

They're slightly different though, one infers personal stupidity, the other categorically subhuman.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It was more than merely inferred that the left regarded Chimpy as categorically subhuman. Of course Chimpy is utterly brilliant in comparison to Oplatelip who is the most catastrophic failure in the history of American politics unless he is deliberately trying to ruin the country in which case he is succeeding magnificently.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:They're slightly different though, one infers personal stupidity, the other categorically subhuman.
In order for your take to be true, you must be able to read the minds of those who created the images or you must be a racist. There is no other possibility.

Since you cannot possibly be able to read the minds of the persons who created the images, then you must be a racist. Why? Because YOU made the Obama as sub-human judgment or distinction. The image does not do that. Somehow, solely on the basis of race, you can distinguish two presidents depicted as chimps. One is inferred by you as a suggestion of stupidity. The other, the black president, is inferred by you as a suggestion of being sub-human. You made this determination notwithstanding that both presidents have Ivy league post graduate degrees and both have said similar stupid things and both have attributes (e.g., ears and facial expressions) that appear chimp-like at times.
That is the longest IKYABWAI I've ever seen. You could probably run for mayor of Kansas City on that platform alone.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:It was more than merely inferred that the left regarded Chimpy as categorically subhuman. Of course Chimpy is utterly brilliant in comparison to Oplatelip who is the most catastrophic failure in the history of American politics unless he is deliberately trying to ruin the country in which case he is succeeding magnificently.
Typical Limpdickian inversion reflex...

In fact, as you well know, Barry has inexplicably abandoned the progressive platform upon which he was enthusiastically elected--unlike the Chimp who stole two squeakers. And the disaster of Barry's first term is obviously due to his maintaining--and expanding--the very policies and and agenda of the Chimp. This of course includes retaining the Chimp's catastrophic appointments in the treasury and military. The gigantic bailout of the banks, for example, was entirely contrived and passed by the Chimp on his way out the door in disgrace.

You love wars of American Exceptionalism launched on false premises, so does Barry. You approve of rolling back all manner of environmental protections, and apparently so does Barry. You blindly support the fake apartheid state in the Middle East, so does Barry.

How dare you pretend to disagree with him, let alone despise him? Are you such a total fraud? Such a petulant child?
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

In 2012 I plan on voting for the canidate that looks the least like a primate.

Y'all happy now?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:In 2012 I plan on voting for the canidate that looks the least like a primate.

Y'all happy now?
Tanned, rested and ready.

sin

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote:I'm not sure which is funnier, the pic or the panty twisting outrage from people who spent eight years refering to Dubya Bush as 'Chimpy.'
Exactly, but it's been 10 years now, give or take. But that's different. Calling Obama the Chimp in Chief is rrracist.

Oh, and they want to crucify the little old lady who simply forwarded the e-mail. That'll teach them nasty teabaggers a lesson they won't soon forget.
Dude, she sent that shit from an office that represents a group trying to ditch the premise that some of their members are racist. Are you really struggling to understand why those inside and outside the Tea Party want her gonzo? Fuck, if nothing else she should be fired for showing worse judgement than Matt Millen on draft day.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

R-Jack wrote:In 2012 I plan on voting for the canidate that looks the least like a primate.

Y'all happy now?

In 2012 I will not vote for anybody who actually uses "y'all" when they speak.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Elitist.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nah, just a damn Yankee.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

OCmike wrote:Are you really struggling to understand why those inside and outside the Tea Party want her gonzo?
It's easily understood. Republicans have no balls at all and wilt like the faggots they are at the first whiff of criticism. The proper response is, "Don't like it? Go fuck yourself."

You don't see libtards howling about the animalistic behavior of union knuckledraggers in Wisconsin and elsewhere. They embrace their thugs.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
OCmike wrote:Are you really struggling to understand why those inside and outside the Tea Party want her gonzo?
It's easily understood. Republicans have no balls at all and wilt like the faggots they are at the first whiff of criticism. The proper response is, "Don't like it? Go fuck yourself."

You don't see libtards howling about the animalistic behavior of union knuckledraggers in Wisconsin and elsewhere. They embrace their thugs.
Excellent use of the victim card. Jesse Jackson would be proud of you.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

BSmack wrote:

Y'all happy now?
Tanned, rested and ready.

sin

He actually got my vote one year (I think '88).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote: You don't see libtards howling about the animalistic behavior of union knuckledraggers in Wisconsin and elsewhere. They embrace their thugs.
Thugs? You obviously have no clue about what happened here.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:
mvscal wrote: You don't see libtards howling about the animalistic behavior of union knuckledraggers in Wisconsin and elsewhere. They embrace their thugs.
I've seen the videos, asshole.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I've seen the videos, asshole.
You're hyperbole in this case is absurd. Nothing more than the standard right wing talking points that have no basis in reality. I live here. I saw the news every fucking night. Those were extremely peaceful demonstrations, day after day, week after week, especially considering their size and the level of passion. Go fuck yourself, you regurgitative little spambot.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:Those were extremely peaceful demonstrations, day after day, week after week,
Go fuck yourself, you lying piece of shit.

Union fuckwits are animals and should be treated accordingly.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You're a twisted little angry fellow...and you spout your bitter venom accordingly. But your suggestion that union members and supporters are "animals" is taking the Koch brothers snort n' chortle agenda above and beyond its marching orders. You seem to intensely try to ignore the fact that labor unions and public service unions are the very foundation of America's middle class--and its true character as an enviable place to live and work. Before the unions there was nothing but 12-18 hour work days, six days a week, and no benefits at all. Perhaps you approve of these horrid third-world conditions, or you similarly approve of America's receding back to those conditions. The Koch brothers and other plutocratic super rich neo-libertarian assholes seem to want this. As usual you've got nothing whatever to back up your pissy rant, but there are others like you--so even though you personally are a hollow fraud, you actually represent something. Ugh.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Those were extremely peaceful demonstrations, day after day, week after week,
Go fuck yourself, you lying piece of shit.

Union fuckwits are animals and should be treated accordingly.
Two isolated incidents and this is what Grothman had to say about the first one:

Jim: Right. So did you feel threatened then, Glenn?

Grothman: No, I really believe that most of these people are nice people who are just carried away by the minute. I don’t think they are mean people who will harm somebody. I really don’t think so. I think most of them are youthful Wisconsin types, graduate students or hangers-on. I don’t know if you’re from Madison but Madison is like a lot of university cities. It tends to attract these permanent hangers-on types that would show up for a protest like this.

Go fuck yourself, you pathetic little sycophant.

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Can't you see Grothman is trying to draw flies with honey instead of vinegar?

But once again the fiscal conservatives are vilified while the union rioters are "just carried away."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, wilie, yer a moron. And by that I mean that you don't bother to consider anything beyond the absurdly simplistic canards and bullet points of wind-up hacks like Limpdick, Hannity, and Beck. These whores are rich and nothing more--they are lying, blathering, obfuscating, and interrupting because they are being paid millions of dollars. Actual analysis and complicated reasoning on difficult problems are the opposite of their schtick. And you are just a toddle along parrot of their carefully prepared comfort zone--the easy smears and wild accusations, complete inversions of facts, etc. You're a classic puppet passively waiting new information--you need to be informed because you have no functioning intellect, curiosity, or bravery. Yes, ultimately your fake libertarianism is nothing but sheer cowardice. Aren't you a Climate Change denier? A Creationist? And yet, like Avi the squirm, you represent some faction of scared and huddled America... :shock:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:Two isolated incidents
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...just two isolated incidents. Or maybe three or four or a hundred that weren't captured by cameras.

Stay classy, union knuckledraggers.