OU-NU

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Re: OU-NU

Post by At Large »

The officiating was more than fair tonight, which is all we ask for.

Congrats on the win.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

This game has been extremely well officiated.
Looks like the Sooners have this one in hand now.

From what I've been told, Iowa will now face Nebraska in the Insight.com Bowl. Supposedly, it would have been Mizzou if Nebraska won tonight.

Props to the Sooners.....and to the Huskers for a great game tonight.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

hardly a classic, but i'll take it. my hat is off to both defenses in the 2nd half.

after the 1st Q i thought it was a continuation of last year's game.....no OU O, NU's front 7 dominating the LOS, and Helu going for 60.

war three way tie-breakers.
Last edited by King Crimson on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Anyone want to hire Sean Watson off of us? Please?

Jesus, Dude. All you have to do is to run, run and run some more. Instead, we run and then get cute using a QB with a bum leg and fuck ourselves out of field goal range.

Props to OU for recognizing that and keeping it up. If they let up and not blitz when they did, it's a different ball game. Oh and you guys had the zone read nailed. We ran it way too many times for losses.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Man, nice game Huskers, will miss you.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Thank you, Oklahoma.

Mizzou woulda' kicked the ever living shit out of both tonight.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

I would have missed you guys more had we won! God that was frustrating.

But to answer my own Sean Watson question...

He wants to be a head coach bad. Ball State is supposedly interested in him. Oh please football Gods...
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

props to the Huskers for a helluva game.
only fitting to part ways like this.
Boomer!
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Thank you, Oklahoma.

Whitey channeling JON. Nice.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

Props to NU and NU fan for being the class of CFB. This Sooner fan will always root for you and cherish the memories from the OU / NU rivalry. Here's to a great game tonight and to our next meeting being for the MNC. Boomer Sooner and Go Big Red!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Thank you, Oklahoma.

Missouri having such a great history against OU in the Big 12 Championship Game and all...
and BTPCF MU fan being such an accurate prognosticator over the years smack-wise re: OU-MU.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Wags incites yet another pile-on...

Damn good game, SoonersFan. They don't call the Big XII CCG the OU Invitational for nuthin'...
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Props to OU for pulling out another classic against my Huskers. The players on both teams were playing their hearts out and in the end the Sooners ripped out the hearts of Husker Nation one last time. I can handle it. So glad it was these two teams in the finale.

I agree that this game had GREAT officiating. No complaints from anyone on this side of the stadium. I still can't get over Martinez' play. He made bonehead decisions with the INT in the endzone, taking the sacks, and putting the ball on the carpet. He might be a freshman who isn't completely healthy but gotta give some credit to the OU defense and the Sooner coaches. Bob Stoops is a great coach. I don't think Martinez should have started due to timing issues as well as him not being healthy. I'm starting to believe that the Nebraska coaches do, in fact, fear he may transfer and this was their way of saying, "Go win this, kid...we believe in you"

This loss hurts more, I think, because it's the end of an era. Somehow I wish we could rewind this shit to the Big 8. That said, Boomer Sooner!!! You still have a fan in Nebraska everytime you play anyone else.