MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK Moby!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the potential wordplay on "crack" here is a hanging curveball.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

:shock:

Holy Pigsknuckle
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Actually, as it happens, I did have the opportunity to perform cunnilingus on Ms. Alba.

Without getting too specific about the incredulous opportunity, let me just say that her inner thighs had that faint smell of cocoanut suntan lotion; and as it combined with her natural fluids, I recall a slight cinnamonny fragrance that, along with the sunset from her balcony, knew that this was going to be a moment I would never release from my burnt cerebral cortex.....

As odd as it may seem, she insisted that I take with me, as a momento of the occasion, 26 pairs of her soiled silk g-string undies.....I may be willing to part with them for the rediculous price of $150.00 @ pr.

pm me for billing instructions, or just send a check to BruinSports Inc., and upon receiving confirmation of your payment, the gleaming fabric will be dispatched to your location......
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

The Seer wrote:Actually, as it happens, I did have the opportunity to perform cunnilingus on Ms. Alba.

Without getting too specific about the incredulous opportunity, let me just say that her inner thighs had that faint smell of cocoanut suntan lotion; and as it combined with her natural fluids, I recall a slight cinnamonny fragrance that, along with the sunset from her balcony, knew that this was going to be a moment I would never release from my burnt cerebral cortex.....

As odd as it may seem, she insisted that I take with me, as a momento of the occasion, 26 pairs of her soiled silk g-string undies.....I may be willing to part with them for the rediculous price of $150.00 @ pr.

pm me for billing instructions, or just send a check to BruinSports Inc., and upon receiving confirmation of your payment, the gleaming fabric will be dispatched to your location......
:lol:

RACK!
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

The Seer wrote:Actually, as it happens, I did have the opportunity to perform cunnilingus on Ms. Alba.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK!!!
FIGHT ON!
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I mean, yeah, that's just poetry, isn't it?
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Rack Seer.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'd aug'er, front or back, ANY time of month.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...