If you had 2 pm EDT on Tues May 29 and took the UNDER

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: If you had 2 pm EDT on Tues May 29 and took the UNDER

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:That is no longer the case with Internet and media outlets spewing hatred on a daily basis.
LOL, yeah, blame the interwebs and the librural media.

Don't blame the white supremacist in chief or anything.
Which has most influence on society? The answer is the Internet and media outlets.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Joe in PB wrote:Let's be honest, very little good comes from social media. It is one of the leading causes of child suicide because bullying now can go on all day and most of the night.

Another negative is all the racism associated with social media. There was a time 20-30 years ago when it seemed racism was starting to be minimalized, not eliminated, but definitely less than in the 50s/60s. That is no longer the case with Internet and media outlets spewing hatred on a daily basis.

Imo kids should be banned from using social media & smart phones (except for calls), until they're 18. There is just too much negativity and adult topics for kids to be kids.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
There is a school of thought that says the old racial detente stipulated that blacks would get various advantages in hiring and such as long as whites were not spuriously charged with racism. That epitaph, “racist,” was considered to be the, um, ace of spades or the nuclear bomb of socially derogatory labels. All that changed and came to a head with the election of Obama and his elevation of such luminaries as Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan to new heights of political prominence. This brought about their cries of racism against anything and everything white on a daily basis resulting in the complete cheapening on the term.

The end result is an end to racial harmony— such as it was —and a far more direct and poisonous tone when it comes to race relations. Whites are all collectively KKK members and secret Nazi sympathizers. Blacks are immediately thought to be BLM supporters and advocates of neo-segregation and reparations.

For me and mine, we just mock all of it. I call my better half The White System of Institutionalized Oppression when she asks me to take out the trash and she calls me an outdated cog in the Patriarchal Machine when I wonder when dinner is going to be served.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Roseanne apologized as well, or didn't you hear?
Nobody cares. She's been saying baldly racist, anti-semitic shit for years.
So what’s the big deal? She’s no different than Keith Olberman or Joy Behar or Jemelle Hill or any number of baldly racist, anti-Semitic proggs clogging the airwaves for years. At least she kind of apologized sort of. It’s a step further than any of those others I named ever did.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Which has most influence on society? The answer is the Internet and media outlets.
Wrong.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote: So what’s the big deal? She’s no different than Keith Olberman or Joy Behar or Jemelle Hill or any number of baldly racist, anti-Semitic proggs clogging the airwaves for years. At least she kind of apologized sort of. It’s a step further than any of those others I named ever did.
Jemele Hill apologized.

She was also right.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Firstly, she's Jewish.

Secondly, Rosanne was pushing a progressive, "liberal" narrative decades before this current crop of witch-burning, Khmer Rouge, Ministry Of Love fanatics was born.
In your zeal to drive the monster into the burning windmill, you immolate your own...or any other luckless bystander you deem to not be a true "fellow traveller".
This is why the actual Left despises you. There's no dialectic...it's strictly quasi-religious "purity spiralling".

Rosanne the "conservative"? Oh, okay... :meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Rooster wrote: So what’s the big deal? She’s no different than Keith Olberman or Joy Behar or Jemelle Hill or any number of baldly racist, anti-Semitic proggs clogging the airwaves for years. At least she kind of apologized sort of. It’s a step further than any of those others I named ever did.
Jemele Hill apologized.

She was also right.
She apologized for saying what she did on the air, not for running afoul of the thought police. Her attitudes and beliefs haven’t changed— which is the crux of this discussion.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rooster wrote:All that changed and came to a head with the election of Obama and his elevation of such luminaries as Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan to new heights of political prominence.
Shut the fuck up, idiot. You make the internet dumber by just having a wifi connection.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

Firstly, she's Jewish.

Secondly, Rosanne was pushing a progressive, "liberal" narrative decades before this current crop of witch-burning, Khmer Rouge, Ministry Of Love fanatics was born.
In your zeal to drive the monster into the burning windmill, you immolate your own...or any other luckless bystander you deem to not be a true "fellow traveller".
This is why the actual Left despises you. There's no dialectic...it's strictly quasi-religious "purity spiralling".

Rosanne the "conservative"? Oh, okay... :meds:
BANG on the money with that comment. The Proggressive PC line and all that comes with it isn’t so much a political stance so much as it is the new secular religion that is deemed acceptable to cross the barrier between government and private life.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Rooster wrote:All that changed and came to a head with the election of Obama and his elevation of such luminaries as Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan to new heights of political prominence.
Shut the fuck up, idiot. You make the internet dumber by just having a wifi connection.
Oh? So when Sharpton became Obama’s go-to guy for racial advice (which included many, many White House visits), that didn’t affect or change Sharpton’s stature within the black community then, right?

Perhaps you should disconnect from the internet yourself, your last comment excepted... idiot.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rooster wrote:...Sharpton became Obama’s go-to guy for racial advice...
Whatever you're smoking...

...don't bogart it, bro.... :o
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Here ya go, Marty:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/03/ ... -melchior/

Full disclosure: I haven’t read this article in a couple of years, but I either subconsciously used the term “go-to” guy (or man as the article states) or this has been the common phrase concerning Sharpton and I just regurgitated it. Either way, my point remains the same— there is a school of thought concerning race relations that places Obama at the epicenter of the seismic shift in black and white racial relationships. To wit:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/18/rac ... erica-far/
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Just imagine for a second the uproar from the media, the thought police, the left side of this board if anyone used the same word about Bill Clinton's daughter or Obama's daughters.
Just shut the fuck up. They have been raked over the coals for their looks by conservitards for years. Don't pretend you don't know.

Nice whataboutism. Since others did it first it is ok. Weak sauce. But, but, but he was mean first is so 2nd grade.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hey Screwey,

Is the Congressional Black Caucus racist? If they aren't, why are the supporting a White Male over a black female in MA? If it isn't racist then why is it ok for them to support a white male over a black female?

:popcorn:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Jemele Hill apologized.

She was also right.
No she didn’t. And she’s almost as pathetic as you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... 45ddf8d21f
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 110dd1b085
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:Meanwhile Samantha Bee slams the President's daughter and little is said. One advertiser has already yanked their ads though.
I think plenty has been said about it.
Sally Field wrote:I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a cunt.

Cunts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

In other scandalous news concerning Roseanne Barr, a report is out that she <gasp!> forced a staffer to grill her some burgers in the sun! It’s like she’s a character straight from Gone With the Wind! Whip in hand, shotgun in its scabbard, she rides a horse around looking for lazy slaves to punish for not singing “Swing Lo’“ loud enough and not picking cotton fast enough.

Burgers! In the sun!

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/ ... laims.html
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:In other scandalous news concerning Roseanne Barr, a report is out that she <gasp!> forced a staffer to grill her some burgers in the sun! It’s like she’s a character straight from Gone With the Wind! Whip in hand, shotgun in its scabbard, she rides a horse around looking for lazy slaves to punish for not singing “Swing Lo’“ loud enough and not picking cotton fast enough.

Burgers! In the sun!

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/ ... laims.html
That's some breaking news right there. From the 90's. Moron.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
https://twitter.com/callumborchers?ref_ ... r%5Eauthor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now watch - he won't be able to figure this out...
Yeah, I understand you don't like his viewpoint. Now stop giggling and refute anything that he said.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:He's as biased as a box of your pig's shit.
Goober McTuber wrote:Yeah, I understand you don't like his viewpoint. Now stop giggling and refute anything that he said.
Take your time, fatboy.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well? We're waiting.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Is that what passes as journalism?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote:LOOK AT HIS FUCKING TWITTER PAGE

I checked out his Twitter page. A whole lot of "He's a mean guy. He's probably hiding something."

...and not a lot on foreign or domestic policy critique.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
https://twitter.com/callumborchers?ref_ ... r%5Eauthor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now watch - he won't be able to figure this out...
Yeah, I understand you don't like his viewpoint. Now stop giggling and refute anything that he said.
Simple enough. The guy uses the term “intersection” to describe what he does when discussing the media and politics. “Intersectionality” is the latest buzzword in Progressive groupthink, thus negating anything he might have to say on the matter. If he weren’t a clone of every other Leftist talking head, he’d avoid using such terms, if for no other reason than his own credibility.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rooster wrote:...Leftist...

Please stop referring to these mentally ill freaks as "leftists".

Uncle Joe would've dumped a Tokarev round into the back of their skulls, followed by a quick boot into an irrigation ditch.

red, not rainbow
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

On a more positive note...

$874 CDN round-trip to Ho Chi Minh City?
What a bargain!
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Oh "Lady X"...imagine it. You and I...strolling hand in hand down the bomb cratered sidewalks of General Giap Blvd...it would be so romantic...

:cry:

...one day...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Ahh, love. Is there a more romantic time to walk hand in hand with your beloved other than during the Fall of Saigon, err, I mean Fall in Saigon?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rooster wrote:Ahh, love. Is there a more romantic time to walk hand in hand with your beloved other than during the Fall of Saigon, err, I mean Fall in Saigon?
Alas, my hopes are probably dashed, as it's unlikely she'll ever leave her abusive husband...

:cry:

...and if that piece of shit mvscal gets any bright ideas about muscling in on my gal...why...I got a rough surprise waiting for him... :x :x :x

Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

...and if that piece of shit mvscal gets any bright ideas about muscling in on my gal...why...I got a rough surprise waiting for him... :x :x :x
Who's your gal? Lillian Vernon? Katy?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Who's your gal? Lillian Vernon? Katy?
Blondiebabe.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Yeah, I understand you don't like his viewpoint. Now stop giggling and refute anything that he said.
Take your time, fatboy.
LOOK AT HIS FUCKING TWITTER PAGE, DUMBASS!!!!!!! Good FUCK, you are stupid. I wouldn't expect Screwdie to figure it out!
Nice meltdown. :lol:

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:On a more positive note...

$874 CDN round-trip to Ho Chi Minh City?
What a bargain!
Where's this place called "Our Help?" Must be somewhere in Canada, eh?
Must be a real dump if they'll fly you there for free.

Also, you could pay for almost four round trips to Ho Chi Minh City for the price of one to Hanoi, and they're only 1,000 miles apart by road.
That coastal highway through Hue must be a bitch.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Lots of UXO along the road. Seriously.
Cock o' the walk, baby!