If you had 2 pm EDT on Tues May 29 and took the UNDER

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

If you had 2 pm EDT on Tues May 29 and took the UNDER

Post by Screw_Michigan »

On Trump supporter Roseanne Barr getting her show shitcanned for an absurdly racist tweet, well you win the pool!

Who could have seen this coming?
“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj” Barr said in a tweet that has been deleted.
What an injustice!

Sincerely,

Duhhorn, Lardspray and Joe Blow in PB
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Tue May 29, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: If you had 2 pm EDT on Mon May 29 and took the UNDER

Post by Carson »

Meanwhile, some cunt shouts a bunch of Trump non-humor at the Correspondents' dinner and gets her own Netflix show.

Bode you I guess.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy, I hope you're paying your reparations on a daily basis, racist.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

People are saying...Roseanne is the love child of Donald Trump and an elephant seal.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Meh. I’ve never watched the show on account of it showcasing a tranny kid and lesbians. It may have been somewhere in th Trump political spectrum, but I couldn’t stomach Roseanne the first time around, much less the second with all its hot button topics. But then, I am accused of being a television snob by everybody who knows me.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:But then, I am accused of being a television snob by everybody who knows me.
Only the highest quality reality shows?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So which is it, Screwball, Monday or May 29?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: If you had 2 pm EDT on Tues May 29 and took the UNDER

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Thanks for pointing that out Gobbles. I appreciate your commitment to facts and accuracy, unlike our current Disgrace in Chief.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Look for Roseanne to replace Sarah Huckleberry Sanders at some point in the near future.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

People actually watched this person?

On purpose?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

One of the prouder moments in San Diego Padre history.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I thought she was a classless bitch back then and my opinion has not changed. Even when she professed to back liberal candidates her arguments were embarrassing. She's a fad chaser with no class.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Roseanne is now blaming her tweet on Ambien.
"It was 2 in the morning and I was ambien tweeting — it was memorial day too," Barr explained in a tweet posted overnight that was later deleted.

Sanofi, who makes Ambien, tweeted a response Wednesday morning: "While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey wrote:
Rooster wrote:But then, I am accused of being a television snob by everybody who knows me.
Only the highest quality reality shows?
Maury Povich’s Greatest Hits and Big Brother Season 3. I have them Tivo ‘d. :grin:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:Maury Povich’s Greatest Hits and Big Brother Season 3. I have them Tivo ‘d. :grin:
Why? Do they have a lot of black cock blasts?

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Rooster wrote:Maury Povich’s Greatest Hits and Big Brother Season 3. I have them Tivo ‘d. :grin:
Why? Do they have a lot of black cock blasts?
Maury is more into the aftermath of black cock blasts.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

First off, screw Roseann. Ever since I was in HS and she screeched out the National Anthem an spit and grabbed her crotch, I haven't thought much of her.

ABC did the correct thing in firing her for her tweet. Meanwhile Jemele Hill can say horrible things and only get suspended despite working for the same company. Then to top it off ABC decides to re-hire Keith Olbermann who has said far worse things than either of them. So what is the deal ABC? Unless you are trying to set Roseann and Jemele Hill up for lawsuits, what the heck is the deal with signing Olbermann?

Firing Roseann was the correct move. Firing Hill should have happened earlier this year and Olbermann never should have been re-signed. But since you are taking a different stance with each of them you just make it look like a dumpster fire.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Meanwhile Jemele Hill can say horrible things and only get suspended despite working for the same company.
The difference is Trump is a white supremacist.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Meanwhile Jemele Hill can say horrible things and only get suspended despite working for the same company.
So being a black supremacist is not a fireable offense, Screwy?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote: So being a black supremacist is not a fireable offense, Screwy?
Nope. How many whites were lynched in the US?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Sure it is, just ask anyone in HR. Being a racist is cause for dismissal. Just as sexual harassment is.

In the media it's another story though.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
I thought the "Obama is the 13th imam/crypto-Marxist/dumb" stuff was embarrassing.

This is it's equal.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Nope. How many whites were lynched in the US?
Depends who you ask. According to the NAACP, there were 1297, which is a little over 1/4th of all known lynchings.

Oh, I see... you thought there weren't any, so you thought you were making some kind of point... which you did -- you made a point of being fucking stupid... again.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Joe in PB wrote:Sure it is, just ask anyone in HR. Being a racist is cause for dismissal. Just as sexual harassment is.
Depends on who is doing the enforcement and who makes the rules. I just took a report last week on a sexual harassment claim from an employee, submitted it to the supervisor, who said she would talk to the harasser about it. That is the extent of the investigation by upper management. As of today the harasser and the complainer are still working in the same office. I will wait for my subpoena to testify in the civil suit that I am sure will be filled when the employee has to quit to get away from this fucking pervert, it is such a full blown harassment case it is unreal that dick is still working there. Submitted detailed notarized statements from myself, the employee, the manager she initially reported it to. Ass is completely covered.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

RACK Dins.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh wow! One quarter of lynchings were whites. Well that's incredible!

Still doesn't make being a "balck supremacist" a fireable offense. But you keep on grieving on in white victimhood.

The stupid is strong among Trump supporters.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

So 90% of the population got lynched 1/4 as often as 10% of the population. Was that supposed to be an argument that racism is not real?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

88 wrote:
Fact: One cannot end racism by purposefully identifying people by race, and then ignoring/excusing the conduct of some members of one race on grounds that such conduct is likely a consequence of atrocities committed long ago against other members of such race by a few members of another race.
Exactly.

Two wrongs don't make it right, yet for Democrats it does make it right. They applaud black racism which for them isn't racism, unfortunately racism will never end with such a policy. Similar to blaming firearms for murder as opposed to the people who commit murder. Inanimate objects don't commit murder, people do.

Racists come in all colors and nationalities, its not just a white problem.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88braincell logic

Black people kill other balck people. Therefore, there is no such thing as racism in America.

We are officially post-racial. Another Trump accomplishment!

:meds:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy's logic, only white people are racists.

Pull your head out of your ass, and start thinking for yourself eunuch.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Callum Borchers in the WSJ wrote:
President Trump on Thursday continued to lobby ABC for an apology, tweeting that the network and the chief executive of its parent company, Bob Iger, “have offended millions.” But the president was not referring to the offense of Roseanne Barr comparing Valerie Jarrett to an ape; Trump was referring to what he deems offensive news coverage and commentary about him.

What exactly does Trump find objectionable? He cited an erroneous report from December, which ABC handled at the time with a correction and four-week suspension of journalist Brian Ross.

Trump previously tweeted about multiple, but unspecified, “HORRIBLE statements made and said about me.” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders identified several such statements during a media briefing on Wednesday, including this one: “Where was Bob Iger's apology to the White House staff for Jemele Hill calling the president and anyone associated with him a white supremacist?”

Hill is a prominent figure at ESPN, which, like ABC, is owned by the Iger-run Walt Disney Company. She did not say that “anyone associated with” Trump is a white supremacist, but she did tweet last fall that “Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists.”

What's striking about the Hill tweet's inclusion on a White House list of grievances against Iger is the implied equivalence between racism and calling out racism. Jarrett said Tuesday that Iger phoned her to apologize on behalf of the company for Barr's racist tweet. The White House's position is that Iger should have similarly dialed Trump to apologize for Hill's accusation that the president is a white supremacist.

The suggestion is that calling someone racist is just as offensive as saying something racist — maybe even more so. Sanders ripped Hill's remark as a “fireable offense,” but neither she nor Trump has weighed in on whether ABC was right to cancel “Roseanne;” Sanders said Barr's tweet was merely “inappropriate.”

Being unfairly labeled racist can, of course, cause significant reputational damage. Hill arguably took her criticism of Trump too far when she said the president “is” a white supremacist. But a month before Hill tweeted, Trump said there were “very fine people” on both sides of a violent clash in Charlottesville between white supremacists protesting the removal of a Confederate statue, and a group of counterprotesters.

“What about the alt-left that came charging at the alt-right?” Trump said at a news conference. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?”

“I think there's blame on both sides,” he added. “And I have no doubt about it.”

While not a declaration of membership in the clan (or, perhaps, Klan) of white supremacists, the president's remarks could easily be interpreted as an expression of sympathy for white supremacists, who, he said, were “peaceful” as they marched with torches, chanting slogans such as “Jews will not replace us.”

Even former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, who remains a Trump supporter, condemned the White House's “toleration” of white supremacy when he appeared on “The Late Show” last August.

“Are there elements of white supremacy within the White House right now?” Stephen Colbert asked. “Is Steve Bannon a white supremacist?”

Bannon, who had previously led Breitbart News and described the website as “the platform for the alt-right,” was Trump's chief strategist at the time.

“I don't think he's a white supremacist, although I've never asked him if he's a white supremacist,” Scaramucci replied. “What I don't like, though, is the toleration of it. It's something that should be completely and totally intolerated.”

Iger never endorsed Hill's tweet, but he did explain at a conference in October why he decided not to discipline her.

“I felt that we had to take context into account,” he said. “And context, in that case, included what was going on in America. ... I've not ever experienced prejudice, certainly not racism. So, it's even hard for me to understand what they're feeling about this, what it feels like to experience racism. And so I felt that we needed to take into account what Jemele and other people at ESPN were feeling in this time, and that resulted in us not taking action on the tweet that she put out.”

“Context” is the key word. The context around Hill's tweet was very different from the context around Barr's. The White House contends, however, that Iger should have taken the same approach to both tweets.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

At some point, Trump retweeting racist and anti-Semitic tweets, supporting racists and anti-Semites, making anti-Brown (or different) people your premier foreign and domestic policy objectives, tells us something about him. We are not just talking about dog whistles, we are talking about blaring horns.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote:
Anyone with a functioning brain can reasonably conclude that black-on-black murder cannot be racially motivated. But at the end of the day, dead is dead. Right?

In fairness, a reasonable case can be made for the primary motivation of black-on-black crime, which one could conclude would be poverty.
If your position is that violent crime is predicated by genetics, I really have nothing to say to you. If on the other hand you entertain the notion that the current condition of black American social structure is formed to some extent by poverty, I believe we can have a discussion.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile Samantha Bee slams the President's daughter and little is said. One advertiser has already yanked their ads though.

Just imagine for a second the uproar from the media, the thought police, the left side of this board if anyone used the same word about Bill Clinton's daughter or Obama's daughters.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:Just imagine for a second the uproar from the media, the thought police, the left side of this board if anyone used the same word about Bill Clinton's daughter or Obama's daughters.
Just shut the fuck up. They have been raked over the coals for their looks by conservitards for years. Don't pretend you don't know.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Let's be honest, very little good comes from social media. It is one of the leading causes of child suicide because bullying now can go on all day and most of the night.

Another negative is all the racism associated with social media. There was a time 20-30 years ago when it seemed racism was starting to be minimalized, not eliminated, but definitely less than in the 50s/60s. That is no longer the case with Internet and media outlets spewing hatred on a daily basis.

Imo kids should be banned from using social media & smart phones (except for calls), until they're 18. There is just too much negativity and adult topics for kids to be kids.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Meanwhile Samantha Bee slams the President's daughter and little is said. One advertiser has already yanked their ads though.

Just imagine for a second the uproar from the media, the thought police, the left side of this board if anyone used the same word about Bill Clinton's daughter or Obama's daughters.
Bee already apologized and took responsibility for her actions. Unlike Roy Moore and the other conservatards who double down and run for Congress or the Senate instead.

Your fake outrage is fun, though. Keep it up.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Just imagine for a second the uproar from the media, the thought police, the left side of this board if anyone used the same word about Bill Clinton's daughter or Obama's daughters.
Just shut the fuck up. They have been raked over the coals for their looks by conservitards for years. Don't pretend you don't know.
Well... yeah.. Chelsea has the close visual appearance of a grouper pulled to the surface too fast. I suppose it’s not her fault her mother is Hillary and her father Webster Hubbell, but c’mon— we can all bipartisanly agree that she is exceedingly homely, right? :P
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:That is no longer the case with Internet and media outlets spewing hatred on a daily basis.
LOL, yeah, blame the interwebs and the librural media.

Don't blame the white supremacist in chief or anything.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Roseanne apologized as well, or didn't you hear?
Nobody cares. She's been saying baldly racist, anti-semitic shit for years.