Re: Take a Knee?

Post by Softball Bat »

Yep.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

MsCJ wrote:He doesn't want to talk about the FACT that a US territory has no electricity and very little running water.
Unless I misread something that was tweeted this morning, he most certainly did talk about Puerto Rico.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Is he actually doing anything about PR?
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

MuchoBulls wrote:
MsCJ wrote:He doesn't want to talk about the FACT that a US territory has no electricity and very little running water.
Unless I misread something that was tweeted this morning, he most certainly did talk about Puerto Rico.
Everyone is starting to notice that nothing has gotten done in a week. So now he notices after wagging the dog for 5 days.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

MsCJ wrote:Your base won't notice you are a complete failure if they're too busy getting all worked up that black people have the audacity to notice police brutality.
This is true...in a way. It's true that Trump likes to pit sides against each other. But I have noticed that both sides fall for this tactic, not just Trump's "base." For example, is there really so much police brutality? Sure, there are some bad apples, just as there are in any profession. But how pervasive is it? It's a good question that needs to be explored with a clear head. It doesn't help when one refers to police officers as "juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys." Nor does it help when a president calls NFL players "sons of bitches." Nor is it helpful to call people who respect police officers "pansy ass snow flakes." Nor is it helpful to imply that most black people are criminals. You'd think people on both sides of these issues would know better than to play Trump's game, but apparently they don't.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MsCJ wrote: He doesn't want to talk about the FACT that a US territory has no electricity and very little running water.
Maybe we should talk about the FACT that you are a totally clueless fuckwit.
JOHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly.
The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government.
We have been working together. We have been getting results.
The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico.
We are in the midst of potentially having a humanitarian crisis here in Puerto Rico which would translate to a humanitarian crisis in the United States. So, I call upon Congress to take action immediately. You know, Puerto Ricans are proud U.S. citizens.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/devastat ... -governor/
The governor is a hard core Obama ball sucking twat so that had to hurt.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

ML@Coyote wrote:
MsCJ wrote:Your base won't notice you are a complete failure if they're too busy getting all worked up that black people have the audacity to notice police brutality.
This is true...in a way. It's true that Trump likes to pit sides against each other. But I have noticed that both sides fall for this tactic, not just Trump's "base." For example, is there really so much police brutality? Sure, there are some bad apples, just as there are in any profession. But how pervasive is it? It's a good question that needs to be explored with a clear head. It doesn't help when one refers to police officers as "juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys." Nor does it help when a president calls NFL players "sons of bitches." Nor is it helpful to call people who respect police officers "pansy ass snow flakes." Nor is it helpful to imply that most black people are criminals. You'd think people on both sides of these issues would know better than to play Trump's game, but apparently they don't.
People on both sides take things too far and obviously the tail is wagging all the dogs right now.

I don't generally participate in name calling.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

mvscal wrote:
MsCJ wrote: He doesn't want to talk about the FACT that a US territory has no electricity and very little running water.
JOHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly.
The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government.
The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico.
We are in the midst of potentially having a humanitarian crisis here in Puerto Rico which would translate to a humanitarian crisis in the United States. So, I call upon Congress to take action immediately. You know, Puerto Ricans are proud U.S. citizens.

One of the resident name callers checking in I see.

The charge was he doesn't want to speak about what isn't getting done. I helped you out by bolding your own quote, it's not getting done.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MsCJ wrote:
mvscal wrote:

One of the resident name callers checking in I see.

The charge was he doesn't want to speak about what isn't getting done. I helped you out by bolding your own quote, it's not getting done.
Is Trump a Congressman?

Further confirmation of your clueless fuckwittery.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So who is responsible for proposing an aid package, Congress or Le Grande Orange?
Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer, who is also from New York, criticized Trump’s assessment of the relief effort.

“With all due respect, President Trump, relief efforts are not ‘doing well,'” Schumer said.

He called on the Republican president to propose an aid package to Congress in the next day or two.

“The time for tweets and talk is over,” Schumer said.
But the Donald's heart is in the right place.
“We’ve gotten A-pluses on Texas and in Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico,” Trump told reporters in Washington, referring to the damage inflicted on those states by hurricanes Harvey and Irma in August and earlier this month.

“But the difference is this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. It’s a big ocean, it’s a very big ocean. And we’re doing a really good job.”

In one of a series of Twitter posts on Monday, Trump said, “Much of the Island was destroyed, with billions of dollars owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

I'd like to +1 Goober at this moment in time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:So who is responsible for proposing an aid package, Congress or Le Grande Orange?
Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer, who is also from New York, criticized Trump’s assessment of the relief effort.

“With all due respect, President Trump, relief efforts are not ‘doing well,'” Schumer said.

He called on the Republican president to propose an aid package to Congress in the next day or two.

“The time for tweets and talk is over,” Schumer said.
Congress is responsible. They pass bills. The President signs them or not.

Maybe Fuck Tumor should take up his assessment with the governor of PR. Oh yeah, he could also get off his worthless ass and do something about that aid package, right? He is drawing a check as US Senator, yes? It's "time to stop talking," remember?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

What happened to the President proposes, Congress disposes?

Not to mention the obvious fact that anything proposed by Congressional Democrats would never actually get passed by the party in charge.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

MsCJ wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:
Everyone is starting to notice that nothing has gotten done in a week. So now he notices after wagging the dog for 5 days.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... o-50055774

This article would show that relief was arriving a day after the Hurricane had passed through.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The article specifically mentions FEMA and some federal control board. Not sure that Trump or Congress has much to crow about.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:He is drawing a check as US Senator, yes? It's "time to stop talking," remember?
He should introduce legislation on an aid package and vote for said package.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Papa Willie wrote: I've said it before - Trump is a troll. Sometimes it's funny as shit.
Name once.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: I've said it before - Trump is a troll. Sometimes it's funny as shit.
Name once.
Look at Tardspray's lengthy record. You expect him to know when a trolljob is funny?

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Trump suspended the Jones Act for Harvey & Irma, but didn't for Maria.

Due to his failure to act several foreign ships w/ aid have been turned away.

Yeah, Cheetolini is really doing all he can...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 said: You don't change a corrupt enterprise in Washington by electing the most corrupt player there.

Then why did you vote for the most corrupt person in the whole US of A?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Send all the DACA criminals to Puerto Rico, they're such "great people" they can fix it. Then they can all stay there and technically be in America but be with their breed of people
Too bad there wasn't a time machine to nazi Germany so you could be with your breed.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:He is drawing a check as US Senator, yes? It's "time to stop talking," remember?
He should introduce legislation on an aid package and vote for said package.
Yes, that would be a little more helpful than crying about people talking without even a hint of irony. I'm sure a package is being worked on right now and I'm equally sure he knows it but Tumor is a piece of shit and can't really help himself.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Last week was the most entertaining week of NFL football I've seen in the last few years. I'm glad I had the time to watch it.

The Eagles with a walk off 61 yard field goal to win the game. The Lions and Falcons played down to the wire and the game ended with a win or loss determined by inches with no time left on the clock.The Lions had thought they had won and were celebrating at home thinking they had beaten the best team in the NFC only to find out after a review that they lost by a matter of inches.

Brady and Rodgers leading 80 yard drives to put their teams in position to win as the game clock expired. Showing why they may go down as the two best quarterbacks to ever play the game.

The lowly Bears winning on a 25 yard touchdown run to end the game against a solid Steeler team at legendary Solider Field. These are just a few of games I can think of off the top of my head.

Frankly, the National Anthem is boring. I've NEVER met a true football fan who has said I cant wait for the National Anthem. I could care less if they play it or don't play it. I just use that time to take a piss or get some snacks and drinks anyways.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote:Last week was the most entertaining week of NFL football I've seen in the last few years. I'm glad I had the time to watch it.

The Eagles with a walk off 61 yard field goal to win the game. The Lions and Falcons played down to the wire and the game ended with a win or loss determined by inches with no time left on the clock.The Lions had thought they had won and were celebrating at home thinking they had beaten the best team in the NFC only to find out after a review that they lost by a matter of inches.

Brady and Rodgers leading 80 yard drives to put their teams in position to win as the game clock expired. Showing why they may go down as the two best quarterbacks to ever play the game.

The lowly Bears winning on a 25 yard touchdown run to end the game against a solid Steeler team at legendary Solider Field. These are just a few of games I can think of off the top of my head.

Frankly, the National Anthem is boring. I've NEVER met a true football fan who has said I cant wait for the National Anthem. I could care less if they play it or don't play it. I just use that time to take a piss or get some snacks and drinks anyways.
Yeah but God Bless America is even more boring.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I can't remember the last time I didn't fall asleep during the pledge of allegiance. It's (possibly) more boring than Marty.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I would like to see Marty take a knee.............to the groin.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Tanya Harding was the last athlete to take a knee, she took Nancy Kerrigan's.

All these NFL twats are doing is kneeling to their slave masters, the democratic party, like abused children
democrats, still putting blacks on their knees 150 years after losing the war. Guess that's scoreboard for the donkeys
What's your excuse for sucking racist cock?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes, we get that you have no idea what a metaphor is.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
schmick wrote:Tanya Harding was the last athlete to take a knee, she took Nancy Kerrigan's.

All these NFL twats are doing is kneeling to their slave masters, the democratic party, like abused children
democrats, still putting blacks on their knees 150 years after losing the war. Guess that's scoreboard for the donkeys
What's your excuse for sucking racist cock?
Ohhh..my...you made it 7 posts this time before you dropped a cock sucking blast. You keep working at it and you might get 10 posts in before you need to eject from the discussion with a suck a cock blast.

I get that you have to get your suck a cock blasts off here. I imagine when the judges pronounce all your clients guilty in the court room, that you want to jump off your stool, do the midget waddle to the bench and tell that big meany judge to go suck an orange cock. But I also imagine that you are not wanting to spend 30 days in the hole getting ass fucked by every con in the house, so you shut the fuck up, tell your client " I tried dude" as the bailiff is hooking them up, and then grab the title to their car in the hope you get paid.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You add sand to soils help drainage so you might want to think twice about running "you suck at your job" smack.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:You add sand to soils help drainage so you might want to think twice about running "you suck at your job" smack.
Speaking of your job, I'm sure you must take a knee when the judge enters the courtroom, right? If not, why stand? Surely your 1st amendment rights permit you to kneel in protest at the entrance of these racist minions of an oppressive system, yes?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I stand when the judge enters the courtroom for the same basic reason that NBA players stand for the anthem.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote: But I also imagine that you are not wanting to spend 30 days in the hole getting ass fucked by every con in the house...
Wanna bet?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:I stand when the judge enters the courtroom for the same basic reason that NBA players stand for the anthem.
By all means, please elaborate.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There is a rule in the NBA that you must stand for the anthem. At least that is my understanding of the league.
There is a rule in the courtroom that you do what the person with the gun tells you to do.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And the purpose of this rule/custom is?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Which rule?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Which rule?
Both of them? You stand for a judge because somebody with a gun to your head tells you to? Really? No reason at all besides that?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:
The hurricane was two weeks ago.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:
The hurricane was two weeks ago.
And still hasn't waived Jones Act, like he did for hurricanes that hit TX, LA & FL.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22