19%
Nothing
57%

Total votes: 21

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Take a Knee?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

88 wrote:Besides that, how many NFL players redistribute their own personal wealth in the communities they claim to care about so deeply instead of spending enormous sums on big houses, cars etc. for themselves?
Many do both of those things...including the guy in your pic.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Why is there a crowd? Isn't taking a knee in football a sign that you no longer want to score? After the law suits from concussions, there probably won't be an NFL for long.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: I think it was great what Trump said. A President calling a stupid son of a bitch a "son of a bitch" during a speech is priceless. And you can bet that most of the ones kneeling ARE sons of bitches, because they don't know who their father is. Fuck 'em. They deserve no respect.
You are truly a despicable human being. A real Trump supporter.

Dude, just say it. You hate niqqers.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:I think it was great what Trump said. A President calling a stupid son of a bitch a "son of a bitch" during a speech is priceless. And you can bet that most of the ones kneeling ARE sons of bitches, because they don't know who their father is. Fuck 'em. They deserve no respect.
Yes, because our fake president calling for dissenters to be fired is truly an honorable trait.

Used asswipes have more character and class that the worthless piece of shit in the White House.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You are truly a despicable human being. A real Trump supporter.
Tubby is your prototypical "I'm a libertarian who didn't vote for Trump but suck off Trump at every turn" disingenuous fucktard.

As horrific as Pickle is, at least he OWNS his Trump ballwashing.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Yes, because our fake president
How sad this is what your life has become.

As for the taking a knee, they have that right. NFL owners also have the right not to employ those who choose to do so.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

"The argument as I understand it is that no person of color can improve their lot in the United States due to racism etc."

Its like you forgot how dumb you are. Of course YOU think that is the argument. You're a stupid vile racist orange fuckhole.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: As for the taking a knee, they have that right. NFL owners also have the right not to employ those who choose to do so.
Are you sure? Have you read the CBA? Or are you just talking shit as usual?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Fuck Trump
Fuck the NFL
Fuck Boomer
All flaming hypocrites

Really don't GARA, anyway.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'd have to read about it in news the next day since I wouldn't be there or watching it on TV in the first place. It is pretty amusing to see Kuckernigg kick his own ass so spectacularly, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He isn't khoa. They are called principles you nazi fuck.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Why is this PoS even commenting anyway, his base dwindling this quickly he feels the need to? Sad... You got his back though MVPIK... /thumbsup.

#America proud :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote: As for the taking a knee, they have that right. NFL owners also have the right not to employ those who choose to do so.
Are you sure? Have you read the CBA? Or are you just talking shit as usual?
The CBA says zero about taking a knee during the anthem. It also allows teams to release players. Pull your head out of your ass and learn something.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I'm trying to learn. That is why I asked, but you provide nothing but hot orange air.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why do you hate political dissent?

Do you believe it is appropriate for the president to be calling for dissenters to lose their jobs?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The NFL has bigger issues than "taking a knee."
Wolfman wrote:After the law suits from concussions, there probably won't be an NFL for long.
At this point I wonder how much longer football will be around. I'm doubting that it should at this point.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Why is there such confusion about BLM?

Black Lives Matter is about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and hundreds of other unarmed black men killed by authority figures and trigger happy neighborhood watch guys and you just fucking name it. It's about the fact that people that kill Black Men while claiming any level of self defense whether reasonable or not are rarely ever convicted.

Why is it not OK for people with an audience to bring attention to this perceived issue?

In the immortal words of my cross eyed friend from the frozen north, the Kingsmen are out of control.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MsCJ wrote: Why is it not OK for people with an audience to bring attention to this perceived issue?
MsCJ wrote: Black
Way to answer your own question.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Let's all go to our jobs, and refuse to engage in established protocols in the name of "political protest," and see how that works out.

MS can start by going into court and refusing to heed the "all rise" when the judge enters (he's likely admonished for this often, until they realize he is actually standing).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Why do you hate political dissent?

Do you believe it is appropriate for the president to be calling for dissenters to lose their jobs?
Stating facts is hating political dissent? Sad world you live in.

As for the President's comments, I don't really care what he says or doesn't say. Similar to the previous occupant. Anything a politician says is usually for votes. I would imagine his comments play well in military circles and among family members of those who have served.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:I'm trying to learn. That is why I asked, but you provide nothing but hot orange air.
Next time try asking your legitimate question without an insult then. You hardly go a sentence without a cock blast so try it once in awhile and we might take you more seriously. As for sports CBA's I am quite familiar due to my previous work with hockey.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:Let's all go to our jobs, and refuse to engage in established protocols in the name of "political protest," and see how that works out.

MS can start by going into court and refusing to heed the "all rise" when the judge enters (he's likely admonished for this often, until they realize he is actually standing).
Stop obssesing over my body and try an analogy that is close to the same. A sports announcer and a bailiff telling you to do some is the same. :meds:

LS,
So what section of the CBA would the owners use? It's not at will employment so what part would let them release someone who kneels?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:I don't really care what he says or doesn't say.
Well there's your problem.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Stating facts is hating political dissent? Sad world you live in.
Players aren't exactly at-will employees, numbnuts.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

When I was in eighth grade, we were expected to say the Pledge of Allegiance each morning to start off our first period class. At the time, I was fervently opposed to the Vietnam war. I refused to stand up and pledge allegiance to a flag that represented a country and its involvement in this war. My teacher didn't call me a "son of a bitch," nor did he threaten me with detention, or suspension, or even a trip to the principal's office. Instead he told me calmly that to show respect to the flag was to show respect to the thousands of patriots who had given their lives to ensure my freedom. Without their sacrifice people in our country would have no right to voice their opinions. I thought about this that night, and the next day (and every day after) I stood up for the pledge of allegiance. Yes I had the right to ignore the pledge of allegiance, but I also owed these soldiers my respect for giving me this right. Personally, I think it's okay for players to take a knee if that's what they want to do. It doesn't really bother me. But I think when they take a knee, they're missing the point of showing respect for the flag and anthem. And I think they look kind of foolish. They ought to show that they appreciate the sacrifices that have been made to protect their freedom and find a different way to voice their opinions and seek change regarding the injustices they perceive.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

The Draft Dodger in Chief gets to tell us all about Patriotism in regard to the people that fought for the flag, perfect logic.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So she lied to you and you believed her. Gotcha.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MsCJ wrote:the people that fought for the flag...
Yeah that is a platoon of zero.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The Pledge of Allegiance doesn't even say anything about service members. It says, "I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands."

Not one word about dead soldiers who died for freedom.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

BSmack wrote:The Pledge of Allegiance doesn't even say anything about service members...Not one word about dead soldiers who died for freedom.
True enough. But it implies revering "liberty and justice," ideals which men have given their lives to protect. I don't think my teacher was out of line explaining it to me this way.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I don't give a shit what the pledge shows or doesn't show. That is not the point. What does not standing for it show? How about standing but no hand on heart? Only a child would fall for such shit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote: So what section of the CBA would the owners use? It's not at will employment so what part would let them release someone who kneels?
Teams can release players at any time. Depending on the contract they might still owe the player money despite releasing them. All player contracts also have boiler plate language about conduct unbecoming, arrests, brand degradation, insubordination, etc. It would be difficult to void a contract for one of the above for taking a knee, but teams don't have to have a reason for releasing a player. It pretty much is at will employment.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

But the player would still be able to invoke article 43 right?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:Let's all go to our jobs, and refuse to engage in established protocols in the name of "political protest," and see how that works out.

He wants to avoid that awkward moment when he gets 30 days for contempt and then realizes that he has to suck massive amounts of varied colors of cock of the losers who he failed to get off :lol: :lol: :lol: in court on their charges.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MsCJ wrote:Why is there such confusion about BLM?

Black Lives Matter is about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown...
Yes. Two worthless pieces of shit killed in the commission of violent crimes. Brown was working on his second violent crime in the span of ten minutes when he was put down. The world is a better and safer place without those shit bags in it.

Nobody is "confused" about BLM except maybe for dumbfucks like you.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If Kaepernick could actually perform at a starting NFL QB level, he'd have been kept by the Niners. The first issue is his lack of basic skills at the top level. He can't check down receivers--he just bolts, and that's been shut down. He has no touch on soft passes, and no accuracy on the long ones. And he has no leadership qualities, being an introverted sort. As for the kneeling bullshit, this was all just a distraction on his part from the fact that his faults had been exposed and his stardom rudely derailed. His basic complaint--that black people and "people of color" were being mistreated by "American society"--is so childishly simplistic as to make one gag. It doesn't even deserve discussion. As for Trump, he calculated that he could call Kap a son of a bitch because he knows the NFL owners--something out the 19th century club of plutocrats--all agree with him. However, getting the entire NBA turned against him could be a lot worse than he (hadn't) considered.
Before God was, I am
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

mvscal wrote:
MsCJ wrote:Why is there such confusion about BLM?

Black Lives Matter is about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown...
Yes. Two worthless pieces of shit killed in the commission of violent crimes. Brown was working on his second violent crime in the span of ten minutes when he was put down. The world is a better and safer place without those shit bags in it.

Nobody is "confused" about BLM except maybe for dumbfucks like you.
You can have Michael Brown as a non-sympathetic victim, Trayvon though, nope. The thing is there's hundreds and hundreds of them. It happens all the time and there doesn't seem to ever be any consequences.

Explain how Philandro Castille deserved it. Explain Tamir Rice.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buc wrote:Why is this PoS even commenting anyway, his base dwindling this quickly he feels the need to?
I guess so.

Why is the sitting president holding rallies?

A sad, stupid, shitty spectacle.

Donald is clearly trying to stir shit up.
Not kool.

There is no reason for the president to weigh in on an NFL issue like this.
And certainly not in the manner he did.

The guy is a top-drawer jackass.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Moving Sale wrote:
MsCJ wrote: How do you explain Tamir Rice.
MsCJ wrote: Black
Way to answer your own question.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

ML@Coyote wrote:
BSmack wrote:The Pledge of Allegiance doesn't even say anything about service members...Not one word about dead soldiers who died for freedom.
True enough. But it implies revering "liberty and justice," ideals which men have given their lives to protect. I don't think my teacher was out of line explaining it to me this way.
Sorry that's a logical fail. The Pledge is merely a loyalty pledge. Besides it doesn't even adhere to our constitution anymore.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown