It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump.....Toast!

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:an objective news source
Link?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:an objective news source
Link?
Link? Well here you go smart guy.
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yep. Any minute now Trump is going to implode. Any time now...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

mvscal wrote:Yep. Any minute now Trump is going to implode. Any time now...
Anytime now....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://wkrg.com/2015/08/19/high-demand- ... in-mobile/

Sup Buttsy?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The Donald is playing this thing like a pro. Not only does he have a nice chunk of the republicans who are just sick of running wet noodles, but, I see him getting the interest of plenty of dems. I also detect a bit of interest from balck folk, because, you know what, plenty of balck folk respect someone with a strong pimp hand. And the Donald has the mightiest pimp hand the rep party has seen since RR. You just watch. If the social conservative holy roller sector of the rep party does run him, he just may pull off a 3rd party win. I suspect you are going to see him in places like detoilet, where he will draw balck crowds and ask them if they remember the old detoilet of their fathers/grandfathers generation, where, even in racist 1960, a balck dude could get a yob at GM.

I could see him do it with a constituency of blue collar dems and republicans that just like someone with cahones.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:That was a monumentally stupid thing to say.
your statement is like saying the Titanic had a leak.....Trump has got to be the most stupid person that has ever run for POTUS and that includes Lyndon LaRouche and Ben Carson.....and the election is a year away.....

how much more of a buffoon can he be? the sky is the limit but I think he'll outdo the comments about McCain being a war hero....

I have no doubt.....
get out, get out while there's still time
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

What is wrong with Trump? He's not any worse than a lying, cheating, ultra polished career politician. People are sick of those. Trump is hilarious. And not politically correct. So?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

You must be supported Trev...
Go Bucs, Gators
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Toast? This thread has been going for over a month now and Trump is polling higher numbers than ever. I sense that he is drawing black voters who do not like the preferential treament given to illegal/undocumented aliens. This is only going to get more interesting.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote: I suspect you are going to see him in places like detoilet, where he will draw balck crowds and ask them if they remember the old detoilet of their fathers/grandfathers generation, where, even in racist 1960, a balck dude could get a yob at GM.
The nostalgia angle might not work on folks who never met their dad as well as you think it will.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Yep. Any minute now Trump is going to implode. Any time now...
You are someone whose opinion I usually respect, but you are way off base here.

Reset this thread in February when votes get counted.

You know as well as I do that Jeb! is going to be the next POTUS.

That's inevitable.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote: you are way off base here.
And you base this opinion on what? Please be specific in your response. Jeb is being run into the wall. He's a terrible candidate and dumber than his brother shocking as that might sound.

Here is his press conference in New Hampshire from a few days ago. This is not a candidate who is flaming out. He is picking up steam and learning every day. He was in complete command of the room with no teleprompter or carefully scripted questions.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

"illegals taking jobs away"

true, but that's because American's won't work for the wages illegal immigrants will work for.....you want to stop the problem? Start imposing heavy fines on companies or individuals employing illegal immigrants.....if you hit people in their wallets, that's when the message is going to get through.....good place to start would be $2,500 fine/illegal for the first offense, $5,000/illegal for the second offense, $25,000/illegal for the third and so on....I think you'd see the employment opportunities for illegal immigrants would dry up pretty quickly....

"if I'm elected, day one they're (the illegal immigrants) are getting out"

so exactly how are you going to do that? just start rounding up anyone that looks like they could be from a foreign country and start demanding green cards?

black hat militia-"hey, you look like an illegal, where's your green card?"
mexican looking guy-"look asshole, I'm a member of the US House of Representatives from Idaho. I'm a citizen of this country"
black hat militia-"prove it"

black hat militia-"hey, you look like an illegal, where's your green card?"
mexican looking woman-"look asshole, I'm a United States Representative from California. I was born Guatemala but I'm a naturalized citizen of the US"
black hat militia-"sure you are....show us your papers"
mexican looking woman-"when did this country evolve into Nazi Germany?"

seriously Don how in the fuck do you plan to do that?

"build a wall a real wall not a toy wall and make Mexico pay for it"

well, good luck with that......

"we're not sure the 14th amendment covers that (children born of illegals in this country) we're going to check it out but we're not sure it covers that"

which part of All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside

are you struggling with?

seriously, this guy is a disaster waiting to happen......
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Poor Feelypoo... you're not seeing the "big picture" and then using extreme examples before any policies can be put into place to fix this shit.

Do you want this country to continue to sink into decline? Sure sounds like you do.

No more status quo; hurt feelings; talks about the lowest of the low such as abortion debates, etc. Real problems such as security and the economy need to be corrected ASAP. Special interests fund the puppets that let this happen. Are you willing to let it continue?

Fix this country NOW, and no more "Hope and Change" promises from incompetent pieces of shit like Obongoloid.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote: which part of All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside

are you struggling with?

I notice you did not boldface "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

Wonder why?

This was entered not only to exclude diplomats. It was also to state that it did not apply to those who were not legal residents.

Personally, I think the best solution is to pass a new amendment that clearly states that those born to illegals are not citizens. Until then the policy should be, OK, your little wetback is a citizen. He can stay, but you can't adios. Most would take them with them. Let them return when they are able, or if they can stay behind with a legal guardian.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

WTF are you people smoking?
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

not a damn thing here, buc. Did have a few sips of one of them hard root beers though. Does that count for anything?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Atomic Punk wrote:Poor Feelypoo... you're not seeing the "big picture" and then using extreme examples before any policies can be put into place to fix this shit.

Do you want this country to continue to sink into decline? Sure sounds like you do.
no I don't want this country to continue to implode.....our economic problems are created by the crushing weight of our entitlement programs and the welfare systems.....I don't think illegals account for that much of our entitlement funding but I might be wrong.....I didn't look it up, but I just don't see it......look, you'll get no argument from me that our illegal immigrant problem needs to be fixed and fixed in a hurry.....but unless you're willing to carry papers around with you and be treated by Trump's goons like the SS troops of Nazi Gernany treated Gernan citizens, you're going to have to proceed with ejecting illegals in some manner that's lawful....what Trump is suggesting violates numerous laws which he would have to ignore in order to start ejecting people on the "first day of my Presidency".....

smackaholic wrote:
Felix wrote: which part of All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside

are you struggling with?

I notice you did not boldface "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

Wonder why?

There, I highlighted the whole thing, does that make you feel better.....the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" is what Trump is going after, but I think it's a lost cause because a baby born in the US is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States because they can't willing claim allegiance to another country, therefore by birth, they have been considered to be "subject to the jurisdiction thereof " of the United States....that is the way the courts have looked at it for years, and to change that intrepretation it's going to take a Supreme Court ruling, not Donald Trumps interpretation of what he thinks the law means......if they want to change or do away with the 14th amendment or any clause of it, that's a decision made by the Congress, not the POTUS......that's why his whole "they'll be gone starting the first day of my presidency" is nothing but fucking hot air being blown by the biggest windbag running for President.....again, Trump doesn't even understand the law, so as president of this country how can we expect him to instruct people to enforce the law
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:You should never play Uno with Mexicans

They try to steal all all the Green Cards
nice!!!! :grin: :grin:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:I notice you did not boldface "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

Wonder why?

This was entered not only to exclude diplomats. It was also to state that it did not apply to those who were not legal residents.
One problem with your argument; there were no green cards and no restrictions on the number of immigrants from any given country in 1868. In other words, there was no such thing as an illegal immigrant in 1868. The phrase "subject to jurisdiction of," was clearly meant to apply to those people who enjoyed diplomatic immunity and therefore were not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Well, then the court needs to recognize that something has changed and that there needs to be an updating of the law to recognize that we now do have legal/illegal residents.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: One problem with your argument; there were no green cards and no restrictions on the number of immigrants from any given country in 1868. In other words, there was no such thing as an illegal immigrant in 1868.
There was no such thing as anchor babies either. Children born to resident aliens in the United States were not citizens. They had to apply for naturalization. Needless to say, there also wasn't an overburdened social welfare system for them to take advantage of.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Jeb is being run into the wall. He's a terrible candidate and dumber than his brother shocking as that might sound.
Notice how Trump has directed most attack lines towards Jeb lately? Not that I need spell it out, but both you and Trump know that Jeb is the elephant in the room.

You think he's dumber than his brother. How many votes is that worth, more or less?

People will vote for the person they trust the most, not whom they believe is the most intelligent.

Would you hand the keys of your Buick, taking your daughter out on the first date, to Trump or Jeb?

He is picking up steam and learning every day. He was in complete command of the room with no teleprompter or carefully scripted questions.
I will concede that he's toned down the rhetoric, which is nice. I will not concede that he's anything more than a 2 bit whore who would sell his ass to the highest bidder.

I do not want this huckster to be POTUS, do you? Seriously.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

His idea of deporting illegal families with anchor babies will not work. He needs to come up with a more reasonable plan. The established politicians are bought off and will do what their donors want... yet again.

My theory is he is sending a message to stop the flow of illegals now so they think twice before coming in before he gets a shot. I would think if he is the (R) nominee, he'll introduce a more reasonable immigration solution. No idea, but it would be interesting to let him give it a shot. We can't continue this path of self-destruction with crooked politicians.

Reggie White even knows the Asian is smart. Why did their market dump stocks today and I heard US futures are up in response. Not really sure what is going on, but it seems like they are hedging their bets on a Trump POTUS.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:Not really sure what is going on
Business as usual.

Comparison to Pat Buchanan campaigns is apt. He'll be gone by year end.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Goober McTuber wrote:Comparison to Pat Buchanan campaigns is apt. He'll be gone by year end.
Okay, let's see if you're right.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It really doesn't matte rhow much dough Jeb has in the bank. After the last few years of the reps doing absolutely nothing to stop Barry, republican voters are completely fed up with the republican establishment candidate. And Jeb IS that candidate. Kasich is probably their backup. They wouldn't mind Linda Graham either, but, they know he has zero chance. Pretty sure I could get in the race and get more votes than him.

I think the guy to watch is Dr Ben. Dude is just completely likable in every way. I wouldn't mind seeing a Carson/Fiorina ticket. A balck dude and a white chick. It would make the dems dead explode.

BTW, is there anyine out there besides hillary that still thinks she has a chance? Crazy Uncle Joe is getting ready to kick her to the curb. Prolly within the next few weeks. Damn, I would love to see her in anothe rorange pantsuit....with numbers on it. Wonder if it would put a dent in Bill's speaking fees?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:After the last few years of the reps doing absolutely nothing to stop Barry, republican voters are completely fed up with the republican establishment candidate.
Are you serious? They've done everything they possibly could to obstruct Obama. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You could have just left it at "After the last few years of the reps doing absolutely nothing".
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:...but unless you're willing to carry papers around with you
Hey! Guess what? You already carry papers around with you, you assfucked simpleton.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: Comparison to Pat Buchanan campaigns is apt.
Pat Buchanan was self-funded? Did he ever even move the needle in any national poll? Did he ever change the entire debate for a campaign cycle?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:I think the guy to watch is Dr Ben.
Really? Why? He's a stiff and a complete asstard. A brilliant neurosurgeon to be sure but, like many doctors, he is a total moron outside his field and an absolutely execrable candidate.

He ought to go home and run for his local school board or something if he's looking for a hobby.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Comparison to Pat Buchanan campaigns is apt.
Pat Buchanan was self-funded? Did he ever even move the needle in any national poll? Did he ever change the entire debate for a campaign cycle?
I meant as regards his campaign fizzling out early on. Book it.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Early fizzling by poorly funded fringe candidates who can't get beyond single digit polling is the norm. It doesn't apply to Trump who is neither poorly funded or a fringe candidate.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You don't seriously expect Trump to still be polling those numbers 4 months from now? You're not really that stupid? I know AP is, but you?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I never seriously expected him to be where he is at right now or anywhere even close to it. There is something unusual happening here. Trump is a not a conventional politician nor does he have the same vulnerabilities and pressure points that conventional politicians have.

He is running away with it right now. The rest of the 16 dwarves are going to have to do something. Very few of them have enough to cash to sit around and wait for Trump to flame out. Honestly, I don't even see that as a given anymore. That isn't to say that it can't or won't happen, though.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

As the field winnows down to a more manageable number, I expect candidates like Bush or Rubio will pick up more support. I don't think Trump will get much higher than he is right now, and I think he'll start to fall back soon enough.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I don't expect that there is going to much left of Yeb Boosh or Rubio by then.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I think we're all pretty familiar with your prognostication skills when it comes to presidential elections.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So, you've got nothing then. Thanks for checking in.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Just days before the 2012 election, mvscal wrote:I've got it scored 275-263 Romney. My difference with Gaysc is Ohio, Colorado and Virginia.
Go fuck yourself.