Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Trump.....Toast!

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Trump mocks McCain’s military service: ‘I like people who weren’t captured’
The Hill
Mark Hensch
21 mins ago

Trump mocks McCain’s military service: ‘I like people who weren’t captured’© Provided by The Hill Trump mocks McCain’s military service: ‘I like people who weren’t captured’

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump on Saturday made fun of Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) military service during a question-and-answer session at the the 2015 Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa.

The New York business mogul taunted McCain’s six years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump sarcastically told host Frank Luntz during the 2015 Family Leadership Summit. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

The quip came after Luntz challenged Trump over his criticism of McCain’s political career.

The pollster questioned Trump’s verbal attacks given he is a “war hero.”

“I supported McCain for president,” Trump said of McCain’s 2008 GOP presidential campaign.

“He lost and let us down,” Trump said, arguing he had spent $1 million on McCain’s Oval Office bid.

“I’ve never liked him as much after that,” he added. “I don’t like losers.”

Trump was taking issue with McCain’s critique of his July 11 rally against illegal immigration in Phoenix.

McCain argued in an interview published Thursday that the event energized the right wing’s most extreme members.

“It’s very bad,” he said of Trump’s Phoenix rally earlier this month.

“This performance with our friend out in Phoenix is very hurtful,” McCain said.

“Because what he did was he fired up the crazies,” he added. “Now he galvanized them. He’s really got them activated.”

Trump countered Saturday that McCain’s remarks were insulting to the Americans supporting his policies on illegal immigration.

“15,000 people showed up to hear me speak,” Trump said of the Phoenix event, adding that it was “beautiful.”

“He called them all crazy,” he added of McCain. “I know all about crazies, and those weren’t crazies.”

Trump also said he is forcing a national discussion about border security and illegal immigration policies.

“I’m so proud of the fact I got a dialogue started on illegal immigration,” he said. “I’m very happy.”

“I took a lot of abuse,” Trump added of the backlash against his immigration rhetoric. “It turned out I was right.”

Trump sparked international outrage during his 2016 campaign launch last month.

The outspoken billionaire provoked public backlash by harshly criticizing Hispanic immigrants and Mexico on June 16.

“They’re sending people who have a lot of problems,” Trump said during the address at Trump Tower in New York City.

“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists,” he added. “And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump argued Saturday that politicians should avoid sensitivity while dealing with issues as important as immigration.

“We’re so politically correct we can’t move people anymore,” he said. “We want results, we don’t want tone.”
************************************************************************************************************************
From bottom....to the top....to the bottom.

What an assclown!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Trump.....Toast!

Post by smackaholic »

That was a monumentally stupid thing to say. I suspect he looks back and realizes it now. There are plenty of things to go after McCain on. Military service isn't one. The question is, being the Donald, will he. He prides himself on never backing down, which is something I admire. But everyone fukks up now and again and should have the ability to acknowledge when they do. Does that make him toast? I don't think so. Time will tell. As for going thrid party, I sure hope the fukk not as it would likely ensure a dem win unless the rep candidate is so weak, he takes enough reps with him. The last thing this country needs is to get Peroted again.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

He's now trying to backpeddle, saying that he was referring to McCain's record voting on veteran issues. Sorry, but I'm not buying it....and nobody with two brain cells to rub together should either.

This is now the second time in two weeks that he's "mis-spoken" on an issue. First he says that most immigrants from Mexico were criminals, and now this. POTUS needs to be accurate in his statements, not going off like a loose cannon. Trump has now not only alienated the Mexican vote (no pun intended), but now he's driving away veterans & their families. He's not going to be pulling many votes period, republican or 3st party candidate.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Trump is a blowhard savant. He knows how do make deals and brag. Get past those two things and he's a paste eating retard with no couth.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote:First he says that most immigrants from Mexico were criminals
Rapists and murderers
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Let's be clear on two things:

Every illegal immigrant is a criminal.

Trump is an ass clown.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Imagine how bad current politicians would be if they had their own private wealth and didn't have to pay back special interest groups with favors after elections.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Trump has as much chance of getting the GOP nod as does Obama of a 3rd term.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Good for Trump. Fuck McCain and the military service he rode in on.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Don't discount the possibilty of Obama creating a crisis where he can suspend the election. Would not shock me a bit.
The far left said the same thing about Bush in 2008. There of course, because such a thing can be posited, an infinitesimal possibility. But I'd be wary of thinking it is a reasonable possibility. The more likely example is that Obama is looking forward to a steep rise in post Presidential income and chilling with Bill and the Bushes at high level charity galas.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I like people who weren't captured.

- Donald Trump

Just win, Baby!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Trump is outspoken & will alienate people.

McCain needs to be put out to pasture.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Trump has as much chance of getting the GOP nod as does Obama of a 3rd term.
Don't discount the possibilty of Obama creating a crisis where he can suspend the election. Would not shock me a bit.
Really?
That wouldn't shock you?

You must be getting some great Quaaludes.
Insane Genis
Crack Whore

Post by Insane Genis »

smackaholic wrote:That was a monumentally stupid thing to say. I suspect he looks back and realizes it now. There are plenty of things to go after McCain on. Military service isn't one. The question is, being the Donald, will he. He prides himself on never backing down, which is something I admire. But everyone fukks up now and again and should have the ability to acknowledge when they do. Does that make him toast? I don't think so. Time will tell. As for going thrid party, I sure hope the fukk not as it would likely ensure a dem win unless the rep candidate is so weak, he takes enough reps with him. The last thing this country needs is to get Peroted again.
You admire this fucking piece of shit? Can you give us a countdown to when you yourself will be murdering a police officer? Holy shit dude! You just admitted to admiring Donald Trump.

Go forth you psychopathic piece of shit and allow us to admire your other obvious fucking retarded ways you simple minded fucking asshole. Deep throat a cock while you are at it and allow us to clear a 10 out of 10 threshold of how much of of a dumb duck you are. Bravo you classless cunt! Bravo.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Regardless of his utter failure as a pilot and protector of whatever war mission to which he was assigned, McCain has proven to be the most venal, vile, and corrupt politician in the last five decades. He should have been sent to prison for his shameless eager participation in the Keating Five scandal, and his feckless and hollow service as a senator has been a disgrace. But...his galling affront to the American nation in naming Sarah Palin as his running mate (in a fit of pique because he couldn't get the slime-fuck dual citizen Lieberman) is beyond redemption. While I don't like much of what Trump is about, he's dead on in curb stomping the pathetic and disgusting Man (who belongs) In A Box.
Before God was, I am
Insane Genis
Crack Whore

Post by Insane Genis »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Regardless of his utter failure as a pilot and protector of whatever war mission to which he was assigned, McCain has proven to be the most venal, vile, and corrupt politician in the last five decades. He should have been sent to prison for his shameless eager participation in the Keating Five scandal, and his feckless and hollow service as a senator has been a disgrace. But...his galling affront to the American nation in naming Sarah Palin as his running mate (in a fit of pique because he couldn't get the slime-fuck dual citizen Lieberman) is beyond redemption. While I don't like much of what Trump is about, he's dead on in curb stomping the pathetic and disgusting Man (who belongs) In A Box.
Look another Trump supporter!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Trump's support among the military will be VERY strong, imo, and this will do little to shake it.
His comment was clearly intended as a swipe at McCain -- and if you've ever listened to him, you know that he is very military-friendly.

Like most other Trumped-up things he says, those who like his agenda will brush it off, and those who don't like his agenda will harp on it for weeks.
Or until the next "outrageous" thing flies out of his hole, which could be tomorrow. lol

Trump's problem is going to be that he lacks support from the GOP.
They don't want him.
They are going to continue to bang away at him with a pack mentality.
Wearing him down and making him defend himself over and over again.
They'll do it to the extent that some conservatives will start to question him -- and jump his ship.
He is going to continue to say things that the pack can use to denigrate him.

And the media will also bash him at every opportunity.

Trump's greatest flame war/meltdown is yet to come.

:popcorn:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Donald Trump, a said Christian -- at the Family Leadership Summit, said he can't remember ever asking God for forgiveness.

LOL
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I watched Trump's whole segment at the Family Summit and was very unimpressed.

Every time he was asked about faith, God, morality, his wives, etc., he became clearly uncomfortable and diverted onto weird tangents unrelated to the question.
A faith question ended up with him flailing around about China's GDP.

:lol:

Clown did come to mind during this Trump performance.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It is a shame that we can not have a truthful agnostic/atheist yet as a candidate, although it is obvious to anyone with a double digit (or better) IQ that the only g0d barry worships is the one he sees in the mirror.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The absence of religion in Trump's life is a good thing. He's still a bombastic human dildo. But at least he isn't hiding behind Jesus for his fucked up policy positions.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:Trump has as much chance of getting the GOP nod as does Obama of a 3rd term.
Yes, but we as a collective should strongly consider voting for Trump just for the potential comedy factor alone. It would be glorious.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:The absence of religion in Trump's life is a good thing. He's still a bombastic human dildo. But at least he isn't hiding behind Jesus for his fucked up policy positions.

Yes, of course. Opposing the flood of illegal immigration and pointing out the negative impacts of that flood on American citizens is "fucked up" to shit eating progtards such as yourself.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Yes, of course. Opposing the flood of illegal immigration and pointing out the negative impacts of that flood on American citizens is "fucked up" to shit eating progtards such as yourself.
He overstates the issue to get a reaction. We are not being overrun or flooded in any way.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:Yes, of course. Opposing the flood of illegal immigration and pointing out the negative impacts of that flood on American citizens is "fucked up" to shit eating progtards such as yourself.
He overstates the issue to get a reaction. We are not being overrun or flooded in any way.

Says someone over a thousand miles away from Mexico.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Yes, but we as a collective should strongly consider voting for Trump just for the potential comedy factor alone. It would be glorious.
Only if you consider the strong potential of WWIII funny. The man is a train wreck waiting to happen. The mere thought of him holding the keys would probably make me vote for Hillary or "present".
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:
BSmack wrote:He overstates the issue to get a reaction. We are not being overrun or flooded in any way.
Says someone who gets bent with brown and black trick or treaters.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
So are you a fucking idiot or a fucking liar or both?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

We are not being overrun or flooded in any way.

Must be Rochester NY is not a sanctuary city. At least the Canadians aren't crossing Lake Ontario in rafts. Lucky you.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:That's odd. Considering how much of a birther he is, I thought that Trump would be Your Man.
No, as I've said, I would not vote for Trump.

He is not a man of God and his supposed "wisdom" is a mirage.

I do respect him for being about the only major public figure to speak to the Obama fraud.
I agree with him on many important issues.
And it's quite entertaining to see the U.S. political environment get clowned this way.
Very well deserved.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
BSmack wrote:He overstates the issue to get a reaction. We are not being overrun or flooded in any way.
Says someone who gets bent with brown and black trick or treaters.

At least get it correct if you are going to use it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No wonder people are so disconnected from reality. Bsmack talking about no flood of illegals coming into the country? I guess if one watches one-sided media that doesn't cover the real problems facing this country, then you should not vote for being stupid.

I've heard 52% of the new CA ID cards (not drivers licenses) have been issued to illegals in this last year. I'm guessing DMV in Seattle has better info and probably more accurate stats.

You see these illegals everywhere in towns and cities. The males don't speak the language, look inbred, and wear clothes nobody from here wears. The women seem to get Section 8 housing and pump out kids that drain hospital resources and there is not any uproar... lest you be labelled as a racist, etc. The legal immigrants are pissed from what their border brothers are now getting.

Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:Imagine . . .
Imagine if you will, the space between AP's ears filled with something other than alcohol vapor.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Atomic Punk wrote:No wonder people are so disconnected from reality. Bsmack talking about no flood of illegals coming into the country? I guess if one watches one-sided media that doesn't cover the real problems facing this country, then you should not vote for being stupid.

I've heard 52% of the new CA ID cards (not drivers licenses) have been issued to illegals in this last year. I'm guessing DMV in Seattle has better info and probably more accurate stats.

You see these illegals everywhere in towns and cities. The males don't speak the language, look inbred, and wear clothes nobody from here wears. The women seem to get Section 8 housing and pump out kids that drain hospital resources and there is not any uproar... lest you be labelled as a racist, etc. The legal immigrants are pissed from what their border brothers are now getting.
And yet... If they weren't here the drought wouldn't really matter because there would be NO agriculture in California.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ag would still be there. The cost of picker labor would rise, but, people aren't gonna give up eating if the messicans hit the road.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mikey wrote:And yet... If they weren't here the drought wouldn't really matter because there would be NO agriculture in California.
Not sure if you are aware of farm lands that are dry, or numerous orchards that have been taken out... well apparently you aren't. The illegals that fester this state have extended family to sponge off while the fielder worker population goes elsewhere. The remaining are like rats. They find other means to steal money and defraud the taxpayers.

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I invite you all to visit the nearest social security office and report back on the folks that are there.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Mikey wrote:And yet... If they weren't here the drought wouldn't really matter because there would be NO agriculture in California.
Not sure if you are aware of farm lands that are dry, or numerous orchards that have been taken out... well apparently you aren't. The illegals that fester this state have extended family to sponge off while the fielder worker population goes elsewhere. The remaining are like rats. They find other means to steal money and defraud the taxpayers.

So you're saying that without all the cheap immigrant labor the lettuce and strawberries would get picked, the asparagus and broccoli would get cut, the alfalfa would get shipped to China, and all the fruit trees would get pruned on time?

I bet you wouldn't step up, even if they paid more than the $12/hr you're making right now.

Seeing you do stoop labor in your bikini panties would be something, though.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mikey wrote: So you're saying that without all the cheap immigrant labor the lettuce and strawberries would get picked, the asparagus and broccoli would get cut, the alfalfa would get shipped to China, and all the fruit trees would get pruned on time?

I bet you wouldn't step up, even if they paid more than the $12/hr you're making right now.

Seeing you do stoop labor in your bikini panties would be something, though.
Not sure what kind of argument you're trying to make, since I already know who picks and harvests the stuff that is now on the decline in volume ---> due to very little Ag water available.

Then you go "Shit poster" with the rest of that nonsense. I didn't even call you a big, fat, ugly, bald, and totally humorless hog body either.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:
BSuck wrote: Says someone who gets bent with brown and black trick or treaters.
At least get it correct if you are going to use it.
VVVVVVVVV
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.