Do you smoke?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Do you smoke?

Post by Mikey »

Like I said somewhere above, quitting cigarettes is easy - I did it dozens of times.

The one time that I quit permanently was when I finally decided realized that I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO SMOKE. Then it was no problem at all. You'll never quit for good until you convince yourself that they're gorss and probably killing your and/or your family. It's not a matter of will power if you really don't want it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:...and gotta big COCK as well.
Who does it belong to? Tell him to register at T1B.
Papa Willie wrote:I guess I'd vape Goobs Cock.
Looks like Willie smokes......pole.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:I also have a hard time understanding how anyone in my generation can smoke given we have known since we were born smoking causes cancer.
I am waiting for :dins: .
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I had my last cigarette about two years ago now. I still crave them sometimes, like after a really good large meal. I use a Vape/E-Cig now still; I'm sucking away on some Hound Dog (Peanutbutter Banana Sandwhich) as I post this with my morning tea.

Cigarettes were probably the great battle of my life. I've experimented in my younger years with all kinds of dumb shit but it was a fight for many years to actually really quit smoking. Cigarettes are my black tar heroine. Even when I was sick with cancer, had my ill father living with me, and my baby sister up my ass, about quitting, I would sneak around or just go for a drive to get a cigarette once or twice a day.

I started really earnestly trying to quit about 3 1/2 years ago because I just wanted to be healthier and change a life style habits.

I've also lost over 100 pounds in the last year and a half (I blew up like the Stay Puffed after my health improved) and I'm probably in the best shape now I have been in since I was 23.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pretty sure I've read that cigarettes are more addicting than heroin. Never did enough heroin to know for sure.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I'm sucking away on some Hound Dog
Dude...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Like Mikey, I quit several times. Had 6 months in & then was vacationing in Puerto Vallarta when wifey called me in from the balcony where I was chilling and we stared at CNN during 9-11.

Smoked another year and quit for good 13 yrs ago. When someone is outdoors and lights up, damn they sure smell good..... :?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:I quit for 13 years at one point. :( One drunk weekend down in Florida changed that.
We're talking about cigarettes, not penises.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote:
We're talking about cigarettes, not penises.
Papa Willie wrote:One drunk weekend down in Florida changed that.
No, he understood correctly.

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What's the hardest part about smoking e-cigs?

Telling your family you're gay.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

This thread delivered.

I've never smoked a cigarette or weed. Didn't feel the need to smoke weed since I thought cigarettes were disgusting. Most of my friends smoked weed in high school and would get hungry and act like idiots. I just didn't understand the appeal. Every night during the summer I would chauffeur six dazed teenagers in the back of my truck to Whataburger. One of them would usually fall down when climbing out of the back of the truck and the rest of them would laugh for about ten minutes in the parking lot before we'd go inside and get food.

The only cool thing about the whole ordeal was Becky. She was a hot little blonde who rode in the cab with me and while everyone else was preoccupied with food and/or rolling their next joint, we'd sneak off and park in an obscure part of the neighborhood so Becky could smoke.....

.....my rather large kielbasa. It was the only reason I put up with a bunch of high idiots for two summers in a row. I still believe I had the most polished pickle in all of Harris County in the summer of '94 and '95.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:
I figured that would get a chuckle. It was hard to find flavors that met criteria that would be effective to not smoke. If it was cigarette like I wanted a real cigarette more. If it was alcohol, same. If it was something too sweet or fruity it caught the kids attention too much; freaking cotton candy is awesome and nails the flavor but kids . . .

Hound dog is my go to on a daily basis that I enjoy, works, and meets list of criteria for regular use.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:There goes Goobs with his cock obsession again. :bode:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Pretty sure I've read that cigarettes are more addicting than heroin. Never did enough heroin to know for sure.
But you apparently know enough to make a comparison.

So, we can add "crank junkie" to your resume as well.

I'm typing this whilst smoking (doing the math in my head) the 327,723rd Marlboro Red of my career.

I've read where every cigarette takes a minute off your lifespan.

I look at it as that many less posts of yours I'll have to read, but yes, they are so addictive that I'd rather read your posts than quit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Pretty sure I've read that cigarettes are more addicting than heroin. Never did enough heroin to know for sure.
But you apparently know enough to make a comparison.

So, we can add "crank junkie" to your resume as well.

I'm typing this whilst smoking (doing the math in my head) the 327,723rd Marlboro Red of my career.

I've read where every cigarette takes a minute off your lifespan.

I look at it as that many less posts of yours I'll have to read, but yes, they are so addictive that I'd rather read your posts than quit.
My posts are that addictive? Is that what you're saying? Thanks, man.

When I was much younger, I tried everything I could get my hands on. Weed, acid, peyote, uppers, downers, coke, PCP, speed, etc. But no one in my circle of friends messed with heroin.

One day I found out that a casual acquaintance did dabble in smack. A friend of mine and I met up with him and we snorted some. I was less than overwhelmed, and dude says yeah, well you really need to shoot it. I said OK.

I always questioned how people got hooked on that stuff. All of a sudden, I knew how. I couldn't believe how good that felt. I tried it two more times just to make sure it really felt that good. It did. And I never touched the stuff again.

BTW, Whitey, crank is meth, not heroin. You could have just gone with "junkie". That typicaly refers to a heroin user. At least it did back in the day.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:When I was much younger, I tried everything I could get my hands on...PCP
What was your experience on PCP? That takes some balls, or stupidity. Maybe that explains your posting career here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Back in high school, I "accidentally" smoked a joint being passed around that was "wet"...

It's not something I'd ever recommend to anyone. EVER. Never did dust again.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:When I was much younger, I tried everything I could get my hands on...PCP
What was your experience on PCP? That takes some balls, or stupidity. Maybe that explains your posting career here.
Smoked it once on a drive from Chicago to Madison. Four of us in a VW Beetle, driver stayed straight. Yeah, that was something I only needed to try once. Maybe twice.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jesus Goobs. I thought my salad days were crazy. WTF dude? Good thing you're not young now or you would have been jumping out of windows after taking bath salts.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Must have been like, right around last Tuesday.

It's not like I did a shit-ton of any one thing, except maybe weed & hash for a while. I wasn't that into coke, I just really, really liked the smell of it. Didn't do psychedelics more than a couple dozen times, though one of those times was for a Pink Floyd show when they were touring "Animals", and I distinctly remember them doing "Careful With That Axe, Eugene". Kinda awesome.

Absolutely loved downers, and had a script for quaaludes for about a year, until the black doctor that prescribed them strictly for white college kids finally died. I knew people who went to visit him in the hospital to pick up one last script.

I never did Ecstasy and I don't remember knowing anyone who did, but my mind-altering days were winding down by the late 70s. I can't imagine that even back then I would have tried bath salts, but then, for a number of years I couldn't magine I'd ever shoot junk.

What didn't kill me only made me higher. Good times, good times.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Pink Floyd show when they were touring "Animals", and I distinctly remember them doing "Careful With That Axe, Eugene".

As much shit as I give you, you are cool by default for seeing that. Now quit being such a prickhole.
I swear, when Roger Waters let out that scream, I jumped 3 feet straight up in the air. And I was sitting cross-legged.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Saw the same show you saw Sam in the Carrier Dome on 6/6/94. A friend of mine scored us 9th row seats for that show. Highlights were Astronomy Domine and One of These Days. Lowlight was when they followed Astronomy Domine with Learning to Fly. Most of the show was far too forgettable for a Pink Floyd show. In all, the theme of the night was, "It could have been better."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sam, I had a similar thing happen to me at a Clapton show at the same venue. I was as far away from EC as you could be and still have a ticket. a few years later I was commenting to a friend about that show. He was like "You were at that show? It was awesome!" I quizzed him as to his seat location. It was middle of floor by mixing area. Apparently EC sound much better by the board than in the far back corners of the dome.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Sudden Sam wrote:
She's dead by the way.

McCoy is going to kick your balls right up into your abdomen.

Just a heads up.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
She's dead by the way.

McCoy is going to kick your balls right up into your abdomen.

Just a heads up.
Yeah, and if he gets real worked up, he might even call you an "old fruit".

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:My posts are that addictive? Is that what you're saying?
It's not what I meant to say, but I can see how it read that way. Shit.
When I was much younger, I tried everything I could get my hands on. Weed, acid, peyote, uppers, downers, coke, PCP, speed, etc. But no one in my circle of friends messed with heroin.
Same here... too many trips, never left the farm.

Never shot up, though I found out how pleasant life can be in the hospital at 19 years old with a broken femur and torn knee ligament. When the nurses will poke you with morphine every 2 hours after a motorcycle wreck, life seemed good. I wanted to poke this one hot blonde nurse too, but not with morphine.

Good times, Sgt. Dan.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Must have been like, right around last Tuesday.
Goobs, you are a veritable fount of inspiration today.