Trayvon and George

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Re: Trayvon and George

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Learn to pummel back, before they equip themselves with a gun and a CCW permit, before they insert themselves into situations? Baby steps, it's a less permanent solution to something silly.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Learn to pummel back, before they equip themselves with a gun and a CCW permit, before they insert themselves into situations? Baby steps, it's a less permanent solution to something silly.
That simple, eh?

idiot.

88;
I think the question of self defense is being questioned on the basis of who initiated the confrontation. Some would argue that by pursing TM GZ can't claim self-defense. I think that's rendered moot by GZ returning to his vehicle, but I think those who would argue otherwise are too focused on a black male being pursued by a non-AAL.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Learn to pummel back, before they equip themselves with a gun and a CCW permit, before they insert themselves into situations? Baby steps, it's a less permanent solution to something silly.
Dr_Phibes wrote:And yes I have got the shit knocked out of me,
Maybe you should have tried to pummel him better and you would have not got your ass kicked.

Getting your ass kicked like that is because you probably shot your big fucking mouth off and met up with somebody who was quite clearly your physical superior and he handed your ass to you. You got what was coming to you Nancy.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I guess I grew up in a different world than y'all did. I have never been in an actual fist fight, and have no plans to ever be in one either. Maybe no one ever messed with me because of my size but I doubt that. Never had my lunch money taken, etc.

As an adult, I can't even imagine a situation where I would need to throw a punch.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sudden Sam wrote: The only fight I've been in was when I was 13. I was slamming his nose and he was pounding on my ear.
Was this during your first wedding reception?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I don't think the actual case really has anything to do with race. It's about self defense and the jury (after hearing all the testimony, evidence, and law) decided it was just that. I think justice was served.

But a bunch of ass holes with other agendas are using it for their own purposes. And a bunch of dumb asses (can't read their own writing) are exhibiting their ignorance in ranting about it. I'm just surprised Jesse Jackson hasn't showed up.....
Bingo, we have a winner.

Fuck the Democrats and media who sensationalized this story to further their own agendas, or in the news media's case, to improve Neilson ratings.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: The only fight I've been in was when I was 13. I was slamming his nose and he was pounding on my ear.
Was this during your first wedding reception?
Screwey just cracked a rib laughing so hard.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Fact: An armed man stalked an unarmed teenager, there was a confrontation and the unarmed man died.

Fact, full-stop.
That's not an oversimplification at all.... :lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

titlover wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Fact: An armed man stalked an unarmed teenager, there was a confrontation and the unarmed man died.

Fact, full-stop.
That's not an oversimplification at all.... :lol:
If it was simply an oversimplification, things might be different. It is inaccurate as well. An accurate oversimplification would be, An armed man followed an unarmed teem, the teen attacked the armed man and the teen died.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Cuda wrote:If you have a problem with a "strange character" in your hood, call the police, you fucking pussy.
GZ: Uhhhh, hello. I'd like to report a "strange character" walking through my neighborhood.

po po: What do you mean by "strange"?

GZ: Uh, he has a hoodie.....and some skittles

po po: Really?

GZ: yeah, and I think he's balck.

po po: Oh, well, we'll have a few cops there in two minutes.

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

KC Scott wrote:Goop Op Ed by Pat Buchanan
Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study." Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock.
Really, no white guy wants anything to do with a typical black female? Self-loathing of being a bitchy fat hog isn't attractive to white males? Interesting.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Baby steps,

it's a less permanent solution to something silly.
Death Therapy?

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Zimmerman would have been fine if he had shot an ambassador.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

If it wasn't Zimmerman it would have been somebody else. He was a pretext nothing more.

The entire purpose of this drill is to whip all these stupid niqqers back to the plantation. Can't have any of them getting sidetracked by their own self-inflicted bloodbath or Dumbo's relentless pimping of the fag agenda or any of his other numerous and catastrophic failures. It will work, though, and they will dutifully line up to vote Dim in the 90+ percentage range.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.