Trayvon and George

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trayvon and George

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So let me get this straight. Feel free to let me know if I don't have my facts in order:

* An armed man pursues an unarmed black teenager based on his race.

* A scuffle ensues, black teenager ends up shot to death.

* Armed man found not guilty of all counts.

So, you can pursue and kill an unarmed man in America as long as he's a minority? Nice system we've got here.

Florida: America's shithole.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
So, you can pursue and kill an unarmed man in America as long as he's a minority? Nice system we've got here.
it is called self defense mother fucker. The minority man picked a row with somebody who was not going to take his shit. This ranks right up there as a feel good story with that cop blowing that other dudes melon open for kidnapping the little girl.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Suckingoff_Menagain wrote:So let me get this straight. Feel free to let me know if I don't have my facts in order:
Not only do you not have your facts in order, you don't even have them right.

* The neighborhood had suffered a number of burglaries over the past and, in each instance, the perp was a niqqer kid.

* Zimmerman was a member of the neighborhood watch and licensed for CCW in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida.

* GZ observes a strange niqqer kid who does not belong in the neighborhood. The kid is cutting in between houses and standing outside of other houses raising suspicions as to his intentions.

* GZ begins following the niqqer, calls dispatch and reports him. GZ started to lose him so he got out of his vehicle to see where he went. Dispatch says they don't need him to do that and GZ heads back to his truck.

*At this point, niqqer kid runs up to GZ and sucker punches him in the face breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground. The niqqer then begins smashing his head into the concrete. GZ manages to get to his weapon and fires one shot.

*Niqqer kid dies. All available forensic evidence supports GZ's claim of self-defense exactly as he related it.

*GZ acquitted in a case that never should have been brought to trial in the first place.

*You remain a pitifully stupid disphit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Feel free to let me know if I don't have my facts in order
Will do...

* An armed man pursues an unarmed black teenager based on his race.
No, not a "fact." In fact, if dude was waring a hoodie (actual "fact"), it's likely it was difficult/impossible to determine his race.
* A scuffle ensues, black teenager ends up shot to death.
OK, this is "fact." Martin jumped out of some bushes and ambushed GZ, and indeed a scuffle ensued.
* Armed man found not guilty of all counts.

Yes, this is "fact." Kind of how the American justice system works... there actually has to be some concrete evidence (and falsified evidence doesn't count, and the trial was all-but over once it was disproved) to convict someone of a crime. No such evidence existed, yet there's a weird contingent that seems to think the guy should have been found guilty based purely on his race... ponderous to say the least, since there's a certain ethnic group in this country that claims they're constant victims of the exact same thing.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yep, the people who are politicizing this thing and making it about race are fucking disgusting. There was not evidence to convict Zimmerman. Period, end of fucking story. I don't see what's so complicated about this.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If the "races" you're refering to are apples and oranges, then I suppose that bunch of unrelated rot might have some merit.

Did any of the defendants in those cases call the police first?

Were they physically attacked before they drew their weapon?

Did the prosecution introduce false evidence?

But damn, people are just rabid to make this about race.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

White Hispanic? :lol:

If he was POTUS he would be a full blooded Mexican.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

OK, I'll play along.

What if Todd Martin, a caucasian high school tweaker with a history of violence, drug use and burglary, had lept out of the bushes and violently assaulted a neighborhood watch member who barely managed to draw his weapon and defend himself?

Would it not have been self defense anymore? I'll tell you whatfuckingif, you shitdicked simpleton, the case never would have been prosecuted and nobody would have given even half of a fuck. That's what if.

Fuck off.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Who gives a fuck? Maybe niqqers should stop committing so many fucking crimes if they want to keep their monkey asses out of prison.

Thank God we got penitentiaries....

--Richard Pryor

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc501v ... shortfilms
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fact: An armed man stalked an unarmed teenager, there was a confrontation and the unarmed man died.

Fact, full-stop.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Fact: An armed man stalked an unarmed teenager, there was a confrontation and the unarmed man died.

Fact, full-stop.
Maybe unarmed teenagers shouldn't hide in the bushes and attack armed men who are retreating?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Fact: An armed man stalked an unarmed teenager, there was a confrontation and the unarmed man died.

Fact, full-stop.
Maybe unarmed teenagers shouldn't hide in the bushes and attack armed men who are retreating?
GW Bush must of broke GZ's nose.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

question for the white guilt brigade.

are neighborhood watches OK?

should everyone simply cower in their house and hope the "unarmed kid" in your yard is just passing through?

when does one have the right to defend one's self with a weapon?

apparently being on the ground having your head bashed into the pavement isn't quite enough. do you have to wait for the thug to pull an actual firearm first?

you cocksuckers have more to do with the pathetic state of race relations in this country than the inbred redneck KKK member. at least that fukking guy is consistent.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Too bad Trayvon is not alive to find the real burglars.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:Maybe unarmed teenagers shouldn't hide in the bushes and attack armed men who are retreating?
Why is the burden on the unarmed man, and not the armed man, to "not attack?"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:question for the white guilt brigade.

should everyone simply cower in their house and hope the "unarmed kid" in your yard is just passing through?

apparently being on the ground having your head bashed into the pavement isn't quite enough. do you have to wait for the thug to pull an actual firearm first?

you cocksuckers have more to do with the pathetic state of race relations in this country than the inbred redneck KKK member. at least that fukking guy is consistent.
If you have a problem with a "strange character" in your hood, call the police, you fucking pussy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:when does one have the right to defend one's self with a weapon?

Here's a hint, you moronic, in-bred shitstain: It's not when you pursue, stalk and confront a strange man simply because he looked "out of place" in your hood.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Why is the burden on the unarmed man, and not the armed man, to "not attack?"
Oh I don't know..........maybe because he was the attacker?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

While I agree with the verdict... the first picture of the Zimmerman jury was interesting

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Come on, man. You live down here. You know what the fuck goes on.
Yes, I do: The United States imprisons a larger percentage of its black population than South Africa did at the height of apartheid.

Yeah...comparing the United States, a democratic society and its social / economic mix, to apartheid South Africa really backs up your case there Esquire. Carry on.
Derron
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Maybe unarmed teenagers shouldn't hide in the bushes and attack armed men who are retreating?
Why is the burden on the unarmed man, and not the armed man, to "not attack?"
I see you've had an extra helping of stupid this morning. It's really quite simple.

Feral yard ape violently assaulted neighborhood watch volunteer: feral yard ape died in the commission of a crime.

Tr'niqqer didn't know that GZ was armed. That was the last mistake of a fucked up life that was never going to end any other way.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Black Law. Only blacks can call each other mvscals. A person of any other race even just says the word mvscal and they face hate crime charges. Blacks murder other blacks and it's just an everyday occurrence and nobody care's. A person of any other race kills a black for any reason and let's have a race riot just for fun. Pretty clear double standard going on.

cute naughty words filter dickheads
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The roles were reversed and OJ was found not guilty, despite far more damaging evidence than in this case. White folks didn't suddenly riot and ask for the Feds to open a case on a racial basis. Nor did they call for a Federal trial.

If you really want to get worked up you should focus on the 11,000 black on black murders since this case of self defense. If Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, et al really cared about the Black population they would be beating the drum about all this black on black murder. But that doesn't even move the dial in the black community so they wait for these rare instances to sustain their self importance until the next one.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote: Oh I don't know..........maybe because he was the attacker?
Yes because as we all know, it's completely legit and just for citizens to arm themselves and arbitrarily decide for themselves who and who does not "belong" in their hoods.

I pray to God and G0d your Down Syndrome children do not suffer the same fate.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:Why are you suddenly embracing this liberal shit so much, man?
It's all about unlimited abortion and sexual depravity normalization with chip. dude is all in on these topics and will go along with whatever else he feels will strengthen his side's hand. he understands that blacks aren't particularly down with him on these two subjects, so he must conduct damage control where ever else he can to keep them on the plantation.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
R-Jack wrote: Oh I don't know..........maybe because he was the attacker?
Yes because as we all know, it's completely legit and just for citizens to arm themselves and arbitrarily decide for themselves who and who does not "belong" in their hoods.

I pray to God and G0d your Down Syndrome children do not suffer the same fate.
None of the circumstances of why changes the fact that Martin was the attacker in this instance you baffling idiot. The next time someone is pounding the back of someone else's skull into the pavement in self defense will be the first time. He had a choice. Why should the burden not be on him you logic hating shitbag?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote: He is a neighborhood watch officer in a neighborhood that has suffered from theft crimes.
Ironic for a gated community, all those fees for a non-working gate must have drove them mad. Sounds like that street where Lefty lived, the one where they banned cars and he drove his over the kids toys and they plotted revenge. You go insane living in places like that, it's not healthy.
Hysteria over a broken nose and head bonk? Generally when you get a good beating, you pay your dental bills, swallow your pride and move on. Make up a story at parties. Worst case scenario, you get a cool Otto Skorzeny type scar. 'I got it duelling'.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
88 wrote: He is a neighborhood watch officer in a neighborhood that has suffered from theft crimes.
Ironic for a gated community, all those fees for a non-working gate must have drove them mad. Sounds like that street where Lefty lived, the one where they banned cars and he drove his over the kids toys and they plotted revenge. You go insane living in places like that, it's not healthy.
Hysteria over a broken nose and head bonk? Generally when you get a good beating, you pay your dental bills, swallow your pride and move on. Make up a story at parties. Worst case scenario, you get a cool Otto Skorzeny type scar. 'I got it duelling'.
Or if you're that chowd hockey dad dude from awhile back, you die. Remember that one. One dude had the other on the ice, beating his dome against it. And the other dude had the nerve to up and die.

It is like 88 said, when you physically attack someone, that someone just may fight back with whatever he has available and rightfully so.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Hysteria over a broken nose and head bonk? Generally when you get a good beating, you pay your dental bills, swallow your pride and move on.
Fuck you.

Is this spoken from experience, from a confirmed complete pussy like yourself ? I will do my level best to avoid any confrontation or physical assault. I will turn around and leave, I don't need to go all chest puffing to make my point. I will simply leave.

You then come after me, and assault me when I am trying to leave, I will blow your ass away. Pretty simple and straight forward. A good beating to some one like myself, older with some medical issues could be fatal, or cause long term serious permanent injury. Not going to happen if I can help it.

So generally, when you get a good beating, it is because you failed to control the situation or your presence there. And Roach is right about what I said, and it completely applies here.

Fuck you pacifist pussy. Just take your lumps and go to your next party looking like this and make up some shit story about getting your pussy ass kicked.

Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07 ... -campaign/

Feeling silly yet, white-guilters/groes?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

C'mon Dins. Clearly this was all part of Zim's grand plan to help him walk on the murder charge.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:question for the white guilt brigade.

If you have a problem with a "strange character" in your hood, call the police, you fucking pussy.

Is that what you did when your intellectual superior threatened to monkey-stomp you in the laundry room a few months ago for stealing her bananas?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Lean? So now I'm seeing that the bag of Skittles and Flavored Ice tea is not just some items to satisfy someone's sweet tooth, but ingredients in a mix of Codeine that is called "LEAN" on the street?
I'm (luckily) so far removed from the drug scene, I never heard of this. Apparently young innocent Trayvon not only toked some weed, but did this too. Anyone know more?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Thanks to JaMarcus Russell, I know enough to know it's called lean for a reason. Because the most aggressive thing you do on the stuff is have a seizure. Doubt you're going ground and pound on a spic while on the drank.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Derron wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote: Hysteria over a broken nose and head bonk? Generally when you get a good beating, you pay your dental bills, swallow your pride and move on.
Fuck you.

Is this spoken from experience, from a confirmed complete pussy like yourself ? I will do my level best to avoid any confrontation or physical assault. I will turn around and leave, I don't need to go all chest puffing to make my point. I will simply leave.
I'm bound to look at it differently, I'm an urban sophisticate living on the steamy streets of a big city, not a paranoid, suburban bumpkin.

I don't think it was racist, the curtain twitching, neighbourhood watch captain very sentimentally set himself to the task of minding the subdivision patio sets. He bit off more than he could chew in stalking a 17 year old, pot smoking <---- :shock: :shock: asshole (are there any other kind?) and got the piss beat out of him. He melted and shot him.
The verdict was a foregone conclusion, for six women - plant the idea of vandalised potted plants and not guilty is inevitable. Law of the jungle is a bit extreme, this is lower middle-class drama at it's best.

And yes I have got the shit knocked out of me, but never locked the doors and retreated into Charles Bronson flics as a result. It's a rite of passage, Derron. I don't expect all you ladies on the board to understand, but it's life experience. Part of growing up and being a man.
Last edited by Dr_Phibes on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

phibes, were you aware that on occasion, folks that get the shit beat out of them don't live to tell about it?

why the fukk should zimmerman assume that he was in for a simple beating?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Well punching him back would have been a decent start.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Well punching him back would have been a decent start.

He did punch back. WITH HOT LEAD!

God Bless America.

...and Pottery Barn and Pier 1.

First they came for the wicker patio set, but I was not Tom In VA...so I said nothing...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: ...and Pottery Barn and Pier 1.
Remember, this is a lower middle-class 'gated' community. They're renters, they've got ideas on how they should behave, but haven't worked out all the kinks.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: ...and Pottery Barn and Pier 1.
Remember, this is a lower middle-class 'gated' community.
You mean like those cheap, vinyl gates at Home Depot?

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.