Fags in Boy Scouts.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: Fags in Boy Scouts.

Post by Truman »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Truman wrote:Be that the case, Mace, and given the population disparity between actual homosexuals and "normal" men, you'd find a far more prevalence of pedophilia in the Girl Scouts. Funny, that doesn't seem to be the case. And yes, dudes can lead chick troops.

Instead, these predators seem drawn to leading boys. The BSA made a sage decision denying gay scout leaders. Per mvscal's post, the numbers don't lie.
It's a good thing the Catholic church doesn't allow openly gay priests. They might have a serious problem with boy rape if they did.
They have a serious problem with boy rape as it is, openly gay or not. I think you just proved my point, Blue.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mace wrote:So, dumbass, when a man rapes another man in prison, does that make him a homosexual? The correct answer is no, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's homosexual. More often than not, it means he's demonstrating power and control over the victim.
I suppose it's all in how you define homosexual. I'm not about to dismiss your experience, Mace, but... Wow.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Pedophiles are a different breed of cat, Truman, and a very sick and disgusting breed at that. I always felt like the community would be better off if I'd cut off their balls and shove them down their throats.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mace wrote:Pedophiles are a different breed of cat, Truman, and a very sick and disgusting breed at that. I always felt like the community would be better off if I'd cut off their balls and shove them down their throats.
Host a lottery for that privilege, Mace, and you could fund Obamacare for the next 20 years...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Truman wrote:They have a serious problem with boy rape as it is, openly gay or not.
Uhh, yeah, that was my sarcastically-laden point. In the case of the Catholic church, taking a hard stance against homosexuality hasn't done anything to curb the widespread issue of boy rape, and it wouldn't do anything to curb it in the BSA either. How often do you read in the news of the flamboyantly gay man who lives in the artsy part of town caught systemically diddling young boys? No, it's almost always the unassuming married man who's generally perceived as a "good guy" and active in the community.
I think you just proved my point, Blue.
No, seems it's the opposite.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:So, dumbass, when a man rapes another man in prison, does that make him a homosexual? The correct answer is no, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's homosexual. More often than not, it means he's demonstrating power and control over the victim.
You ask a question, give the answer, then proceed to refute your own conclusion. Make up your mind, dumbass.

I'd say it's still a homosexual act regardless of the motivation though "more often than not" it's probably because dude wanted to get his rocks off on something other than his knuckles.

You've gone from homosexuality to pedophilia to prison rape trying to make whatever idiotic point it is you're trying to make. I will defer to your knowledge of prison rape. You seem to be experienced.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
You ask a question, give the answer, then proceed to refute your own conclusion. Make up your mind, dumbass.

I'd say it's still a homosexual act regardless of the motivation though "more often than not" it's probably because dude wanted to get his rocks off on something other than his knuckles.

You've gone from homosexuality to pedophilia to prison rape trying to make whatever idiotic point it is you're trying to make. I will defer to your knowledge of prison rape. You seem to be experienced.
I knew that you'd be too stupid to understand, and I'm not going to bring out the Big Chief tablet and crayons for you.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Truman wrote:They have a serious problem with boy rape as it is, openly gay or not.
Uhh, yeah, that was my sarcastically-laden point. In the case of the Catholic church, taking a hard stance against homosexuality hasn't done anything to curb the widespread issue of boy rape, and it wouldn't do anything to curb it in the BSA either.
'Preciate your reply to my sarcastically-laden answer.

Apparently, the Scouts take issue with pedophiles AND homosexual leaders.

And just as apparently, Catholics don't. Thus proving my point.

Regardless, mvscal's post suggests that if you keep openly gay leaders out of the scouts, pedophilia will decline. Since most documented pedophila is committed by gay males, why is this so hard for you to disseminate?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Truman wrote:Regardless, mvscal's post suggests that if you keep openly gay leaders out of the scouts, pedophilia will decline.
LOL, good luck with that. Gay pedos aren't typically of the "I'm here, I'm queer" variety. These acts are not being committed by Richard Simmons, they're being committed by Jerry Sandusky.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

No, they're not, Blue. But why up the percentages? Your community college not offer a course on critical thinking?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:
Truman wrote: Regardless, mvscal's post suggests that if you keep openly gay leaders out of the scouts, pedophilia will decline. Since most documented pedophila is committed by gay males, why is this so hard for you to disseminate?

Spot on

Mace - would you trust your son with a queer scout leader or coach on a traveling team?
Yes, unless he was hitting on the kids......at which point he'd either quit coaching or commit involuntary suicide. Being homosexual doesn't make you a pedophile.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Truman wrote:But why up the percentages?
It wouldn't. Seriously, the gay scout leader? Come on, that's too obvious. That guy wouldn't get away with anything, even if he wanted to. It's the guy that I already described...
the unassuming married man who's generally perceived as a "good guy" and active in the community.
That you have to watch out for.

Personally, I raise an eyebrow at any dude who claims he loves to "work with kids" and be around kids. If you want to talk about unnatural behavior, you should start there.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Truman wrote:But why up the percentages?
It wouldn't. Seriously, the gay scout leader? Come on, that's too obvious. That guy wouldn't get away with anything, even if he wanted to. It's the guy that I already described...
I dunno. The gun control-types seem to think regulating the number of bullets you can place in a magazine might somehow prevent Sandyhooks and Auroras. You tell me.

That said, you gonna let a paroled child rapist babysit your kids? Didn't think so. mvscal's post proves gay males are more likely to rape your kid. Why take the chance? The Scouts didn't.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Personally, I raise an eyebrow at any dude who claims he loves to "work with kids" and be around kids. If you want to talk about unnatural behavior, you should start there.

My local paper, The New London Day, ran a story yesterday featuring....these

http://www.steveelciandfriends.com/fr_home.cfm

Not that I could have commented on the story due to my repeated "terms of service" violations and my unwillingness to provide them with a single cent in ransom to regain my posting ability. But I find it very laughable that commenting was NEVER enabled on the feature story.

They will allow commenting about someone being stabbed to death on a street corner by a group of urban youths, allowing posts of disgusting comments from friends of said youths, all out there for the grieving parents of the murdered to view.

But place a rather odd and questionable looking trio of potentially perverted kiddy tamers....and that's out.

They cannot change what we think, though. A parent would have to be suffering from complete acloholic detachment to allow their kids to be alone with that group.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Truman wrote:Be that the case, Mace, and given the population disparity between actual homosexuals and "normal" men, you'd find a far more prevalence of pedophilia in the Girl Scouts. Funny, that doesn't seem to be the case. And yes, dudes can lead chick troops.

Instead, these predators seem drawn to leading boys. The BSA made a sage decision denying gay scout leaders. Per mvscal's post, the numbers don't lie.
It's a good thing the Catholic church doesn't allow openly gay priests. They might have a serious problem with boy rape if they did.
You are right, the CC does not allow openly gay priests, but, you know as well as I that the number of priests that are gay is disproportionally high due to that little rule they have about not marrying. It gives a closeted fag cover for never marrying. So it is no surprise that a group with a disproportionately high number of gays, just might might have a little issue with pedophilia.

Just one more brick in the wall of evidence saying that putting your 12 year old son in the charge of a fag just might not be a really good idea.

Oh, and Mace, if Bubba in the state pen is making Steve squeal like a pig, then yeah, that kinda makes him gay. Maybe being gay wasn't in the cards for him when he was free, but the minute he willingly jammed his dick in some dudes arse, his gay card got stamped.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mace wrote:Being homosexual doesn't make you a pedophile.
No, but buggering prepubescent males makes you a fag. More fags bugger kids than normal folks. This isn't hard, Mace.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Truman wrote:More fags bugger kids than normal folks.
And you have the evidence to back that up?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Have you read any of this thread? The proof is undeniable. if you are gay, you are much more likely to go after young boys than a hetero dude is.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Have you read any of this thread? The proof is undeniable. if you are gay, you are much more likely to go after young boys than a hetero dude is.
Yeah I'd say that a "hetero dude" is pretty unlikely go go after young boys. Otherwise he wouldn't be "hetero", would he?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Nope. Why the rhetoric, Mikey?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Yup. See mvscal, Page 1.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

"It also wasn't long ago that mixed-race marriage was considered to be morally wrong." DiS
False equivilency. Care to try again?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

"So, dumbass, when a man rapes another man in prison, does that make him a homosexual? The correct answer is no, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's homosexual. More often than not, it means he's demonstrating power and control over the victim." Mace

To take that logic train to the station, you'd have to stand by the assertion that a man who rapes a Cub or Boy Scout isn't necessarily a child molester, but just is demonstrating power and control over the victim. Tell you what, Mace, why don't you just go stand in the corner over by DiS? He looks kinda lonely.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

smackaholic wrote: Oh, and Mace, if Bubba in the state pen is making Steve squeal like a pig, then yeah, that kinda makes him gay. Maybe being gay wasn't in the cards for him when he was free, but the minute he willingly jammed his dick in some dudes arse, his gay card got stamped.
You're more than entitled to your opinion, Smacky, but you're wrong and only showing your ignorance of the subject....as are several others in this thread.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Truman wrote:
Mace wrote:Being homosexual doesn't make you a pedophile.
No, but buggering prepubescent males makes you a fag. More fags bugger kids than normal folks. This isn't hard, Mace.
No, it makes you a pedophile and, you're right, this really isn't hard.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace, striving to exert his 'control and dominance' over a captive T1B audience.

But a question for the retired parole officer from the mean streets of Des Moines...

does being from Iowa make you a naturalized dip shit, or is it something you acquired along the way to your well earned pension?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

What's going on here ???

Gays are taught to be gay by boy scouts/boy scout leaders ?

Bwhahahhaha !!!
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:Mace, striving to exert his 'control and dominance' over a captive T1B audience.

But a question for the retired parole officer from the mean streets of Des Moines...

does being from Iowa make you a naturalized dip shit, or is it something you acquired along the way to your well earned pension?
I had a number of sex offenders on my caseload for many years, dumbfuck, and not one...that's right, idiot, not one was a homosexual. You're a homophopic moron and too stupid to realize it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It's a good thing the Catholic church doesn't allow openly gay priests. They might have a serious problem with boy rape if they did.
As a point of fact, the Catholic Church turns a blind eye to fags. Estimates range from 23%-58% of priests chug cocks and priests develop AIDS at four times the national average.
Anonymous studies have also suggested a prevalence of homosexual leanings in the Roman Catholic priesthood. Studies by Wolf and Sipe from the early 1990s suggest that the percentage of priests in the Catholic Church who admitted to being gay or were in homosexual relationships was well above the national average for the United States of America.[15] Elizabeth Stuart, a former convener of the Catholic Caucus of the Lesbian and Gay Christian movement claimed, "It has been estimated that at least 33 percent of all priests in the RC Church in the United States are homosexual."[16]
It is no surprise that an organization that is absolutely infested with faggots has a serious problem with pederasty.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Mace, striving to exert his 'control and dominance' over a captive T1B audience.

I had a number of sex offenders on my caseload for many years, dumbfuck, and not one...that's right, idiot, not one was a homosexual. You're a homophopic moron and too stupid to realize it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course not. You simply delude yourself into the thinking that homosexuals who abuse young boys aren't really homosexuals.

That makes you a colossal dumbfuck.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course not. You simply delude yourself into the thinking that homosexuals who abuse young boys aren't really homosexuals.

That makes you a colossal dumbfuck.
Josh Powell said you're an idiot.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:I had a number of sex offenders on my caseload for many years, dumbfuck, and not one...that's right, idiot, not one was a homosexual.
So, what's that supposed to prove?

That a prison rapist isn't a flaming faggot?

Try again, dolt.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:I had a number of sex offenders on my caseload for many years, dumbfuck, and not one...that's right, idiot, not one was a homosexual.
So, what's that supposed to prove?

That a prison rapist isn't a flaming faggot?

Try again, dolt.
They molested kids, you ignorant piece of shit, which is why they went to prison. Try again, dumbfuck, or better yet, just shut the fuck up.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Here's what the American Psychological Association has to say on the subject. Here's the summary of the studies and the entire article is in the link and refutes the bogus "studies" cited by mvscal. Someone can help Wags with the big words.
In summary, each of these studies failed to support the hypothesis that homosexual males are more likely than heterosexual men to molest children or to be sexually attracted to children or adolescents.
Conclusion

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/h ... ation.html
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:You're political correctness is blinding you to common sense

We're not talking about 3rd grade Cub scouts, we're talking about teenagers all showing different degrees of maturation

And just like 20-30 something men go after high school girls, 20-30 something fags wouldn't hessitate to try get with a high School boy. Why you continue to deny something so obvious is beyond comprehension
Political correctness??? :lol: No, it's called empirical data and my own personal experiences dealing with sex offenders. Your apparent refusal to acknowledge the facts leaves you with your factless based assumptions and predjudices. Wags would be proud of you. Did you even read the study? Whatever, I'm done with this topic. No need to waste my time trying to explain the facts to folks not interested in reading them, but the fact remains that homosexuals are no more likely to be pedophiles than heteosexuals and that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:
Mace wrote: Political correctness??? :lol: No, it's called empirical data and my own personal experiences dealing with sex offenders.
You didn't address my point

What age do you define as a child?

The age of consent in most states is 16-17

do you honestly think a Queer Scoutmaster is going to have any qualms about trying to hook up with a 16 year old scout?

Damn, I thought you were somewhat intelligent
I am intelligent, you ignorant fuckwad, and the study addresses your "point", if you'd take the time to read it.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

My question to Mace is if a prisoner decides to rapes a fellow male inmate he needs to wrap his head around the fact that he is about to engage in homosexual acts. Now he can spin it any way he wants in his own head-- and maybe convince the egghead psychologists that they really believe it and thus manipulate reality to fit their view of themselves --but the fact stands that this prisoner is engaging in homosexual acts.[/] Now carry that thought forward to the child molester or Boy Scout leader. He too has convinced himself he is not homosexual even though he is buggering young males. It is telling that he chose the Boy Scouts, not the Girl Scouts. Why? The answer is blatently obvious: he is a homosexual.

There is a bit of that mental gymnastics going on between the ears of a so-called bisexual person as well. This person has to delude himself that he is not a homosexual, but instead is (I suppose in his own eyes) a connoisseur of sexual behaviors. The truth though, is that he is banging another dude. The old saying "You suck one dick, you're a homo for life" applies here.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Rooster wrote:The truth though, is that he is banging another dude. The old saying "You suck one dick, you're a homo for life" applies here.
The "truth is" that you don't know what you're talking about and that you either didn't read the study I posted or you're too fucking stupid to understand it.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:
Mace wrote: the study addresses your "point", if you'd take the time to read it.
Maybe you should have done same with MVS link
A study in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that homosexual men are attracted to young males. The study compared the sexual age preferences of heterosexual men, heterosexual women, homosexual men, and lesbians. The results showed that, in marked contrast to the other three categories, "all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories," which included males as young as age fifteen

Zebulon A. Silverthorne and Vernon L. Quinsey, "Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women," p.73
I read it and immediately questioned their findings, knowing it was total bullshit. How did they test the subjects, Scott? The study I posted is a valid study and they explain how the tests were performed, and they also cited other studies whose validity are questionable, at best, but I'm sure Fox News would be proud to cite mvscal's study. :roll:

You need to stick to what you know, Scott, like the stock market, and not venture into the social sciences, as you obviously know absolutely nothing. You, and others, are about as annoying in this thread as I would be going to your forum and trying to argue economics and the stock market.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I guess you really weren't done with the topic.

Just call everyone an ignorant dumbass and tell them to shut the fuck up when they disagree with you, that always works well. :meds:

You're a blowhard, that's the sum of your 'game' since TNW when you get in an argument about anything. And your game is played out.