Round One

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: Round One

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:So we're back to where we started. You don't know shit about football, and you are a racist piece of shit that wishes death on teenage recruits. And your little bitch can't take a hit.

Carry on.
Jet Blue and Cal has never been accused of "fondling" little boys.

I win.

m2 is the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Neither have I or any ND players. But I bet you have.

I think I'll go watch JaGina try to be a helicopter and laugh my ass off.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Killian wrote:Neither have I or any ND players. But I bet you have.

I think I'll go watch JaGina try to be a helicopter and laugh my ass off.

Your "head coach" begs to differ....

I win.

Yet, again.

the truth
Killian

Post by Killian »

Nazi Pope doesn't have any ties to ND, but JaGina still can't play against the big boys.

I win.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

How about the two of you take your sit down to piss contest back to CFB where it belongs?

Trust me toolio, you are welcome there.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Raider Loco wrote:What's up fuckers, thought I'd drop by and give my Silver and Black a great deal of props for locking the Crypt keeper in the dungeon so we could finally get an awesome draft with players that will make an impact starting this season. I love all the defensive moves, we haven't been able to tackle worth shit for years and now it seems were a Jamarshmellow release away from having the post season in our sights. Can't wait to attend the home opener! GO RAIDERS!!!!
I hope Jeremy Ware puts in his time and eventually sees the field for the Silver & Black. I loved watching him play at MSU. Dude is fast, a good cover guy, and a violent hitter.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Very comfortable with the names coming out of this draft. I also felt that the Chargers had a plan and tried to get specific fit players who were very good athletes/producers at the time they were drafted.

I preferred Ryan Mathews to the other RBs available, he seems like a good all around talent with enough size to be an every down RB. Sproles will compliment him nicely.

Donald Butler adds some new blood in our LB corps. He looks like a solid prospect at ILB. I love the fact that he is so versatile and not only can be moved all over, but also has coverage skills so he can be used in different ways.

Darrel Stucky and Cam Thomas are two guys that will most likely get on the field this season. Both have a good chance of eventually becoming starters. Thomas could be a very nice value with the 146th pick, time will tell.

Jaws loves Crompton. This could be another good move for future draft picks, or be Rivers back up in the years to come.

AJ Smith moved up to get guys he felt the Bolts needed while getting value in the exchange. He didn't sit back hoping he'd get his guy, he went after them. While I would have liked to see new blood on the OL (RT) too, AJ obviously didn't see value or as much need in that area. While we won't know for a couple of years how things turn out, this seems like the Chargers best draft since 2005.

The Raiders didn't do their traditional butcher job, and seem to be moving forward.

I thought KC did a good job in the draft, and predict Denver WR Eric Decker is going to be hated within the division. Decker is an arrogant player, but he backs it up on the field. Thankfully, the Broncos don't have a QB.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Joe in PB wrote:Thankfully, the Broncos don't have a QB.
bullshit....we've got 3 1/2 quarterbacks
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

.m2 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I realize that I live in a city that is consistently picked as one of the top 10 places to live. Anything else you wanted to add, slappy?

This isn't going to work out well for you....

Really? How so?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

McDaniels made some interesting moves, Felix.

If they replace WR Demaryius Thomas with Dez Bryant, I'd rate the Broncos draft as solid even with the reach for Tebow (who I'm not going to bet against). The problem is that they took two immense risks and developmental guys with their first two picks. Thomas has really intriguing skills, but Bryant is the type of WR that would have had an immediate impact. That decision by itself pushes the Broncos grade down for me.

Their mid round draft picks have a nice assortment of ability and though OL Zane Beadles was a reach in round 2, I believe he has the look of a long term starter. He's not a great athlete, but he isn't bad and inside ... he has a lot of nasty in him. Eric Decker is going to be a thorn in the side of the AFC WEST for years, and they grabbed CB Perrish Cox at the right area in the draft.

I believe Denver got bested by the other 3 AFC West teams, but there is a possibility they could be all smiles in a couple of years.
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Joe wrote:The problem is that they took two immense risks and developmental guys with their first two picks
That is one problem.

There's risk when you do that with your HIGH picks.

The other problem is they kicked Cutler and Marshall (two guys who DID produce) to the curb and brought in two "risks" in attempt to just stay even.

Taking Thomas over Bryant?

I dunno.

All aces if it works out.

Wait a couple years and see, as always.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:
.m2 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I realize that I live in a city that is consistently picked as one of the top 10 places to live. Anything else you wanted to add, slappy?

This isn't going to work out well for you....

Really? How so?

You don't live in a "city" but, you're belligerent enough to think so.

the truth
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Joe in PB wrote:
Jaws loves Crompton. This could be another good move for future draft picks, or be Rivers back up in the years to come.

You obviously don't watch "College Football".... and rely on retards for your draft perspective.

Ron Jaworski is an idiot and has NEVER watched a college football game for 30 years.

Crompton was the WORST qb in college football last year. His BEST day was the average day for a DII qb.

To say he was bad.... was the equivalent of saying you knew anything about the NFL draft.

Go and check any Tennessee college football board and see if "the truth" is wrong.

When you go and quote a RETARD... like jaws

Just remember what he said about A-Rod before his first year as the starting qb of the Green Bay Packers....
Asked whether he thinks Rodgers is ready, Jaworski said, "No I don't. Aaron Rodgers has a long way to go. ... I think it's going to be a very tough transition for the Packers with Aaron Rodgers."
He had a qb rating in the top 5 in the NFL in his first year as the starting qb of the Green Bay Packers.

m2 is the truth
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

This coming from a fan of a team that depends on Alex Smith to start at QB. Fuckin' laughable, and its obviously not going to end well for the 9ers, but you already knew that.

The troof

Blount opts for Titans over 49ers
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Joe in PB wrote:This coming from a fan of a team that depends on Alex Smith to start at QB. Fuckin' laughable, and its obviously not going to end well for the 9ers, but you already knew that.
What are you trying to say here... RETARD ?

It's a well known fact that Alex Smith sucks....(I had Aaron Rodgers)

You drafting Crompton makes the off season that much more funny...

the truth
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

.m2 wrote:You drafting Crompton makes the off season that much more funny...

Not nearly as funny as the 9ers regular season loser.

The troof
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Joe in PB wrote:
.m2 wrote:You drafting Crompton makes the off season that much more funny...

Not nearly as funny as the 9ers regular season loser.

The troof

How old are you ?

Just when I thought every charger fan wasn't a RETARD.

Too funny.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Jonathan Crompton is an interesting prospect from a talent perspective. He really struggled intellectually before finding his stride as a senior.

He's the type of kid that if the "coaching" he receives continues to improve his mechanics, he could be a very good backup OR trade candidate in the future. I would have preferred Tony Pike or Dan LeFevour, but so be it.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Joe in PB wrote:Jonathan Crompton is an interesting prospect from a talent perspective. He really struggled intellectually before finding his stride as a senior.

He's the type of kid that if the "coaching" he receives continues to improve his mechanics, he could be a very good backup OR trade candidate in the future. I would have preferred Tony Pike or Dan LeFevour, but so be it.

Psst.... RETARD

In "your" words next time...

the truth
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

m2ool is trying to get run from here again. Shocking.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

.m2 wrote:
Actually I do live in a city. And I’m shocked you didn’t put quotes around belligerent.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I didn't even know Crompton entered the draft, and was surprised to see his name. That dude blew monkey spunk.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

.m2 wrote: In "your" words next time...
Move over cum. m2 is dripping with irony too.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:
.m2 wrote:
Actually I do live in a city. And I’m shocked you didn’t put quotes around belligerent.

My bad.... I thought you lived in Wisconsin.

the truth
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:
.m2 wrote:Double and triple teamed all year long and the NFL still makes him the number 10 pick makes you yet again....
He would have been there in the second round. The Fags choked hard.

Really ?

He was the hidden gem in the draft and only Cal fans and NFL scouts knew.

At the 10th pick they had no choice since EVERY team had him as a MUST get.

You saw how he treated Tim Tebow like a "ragdoll" in the Senior Bowl ???

Here's just a little footage how he treated one of the BEST college offensive linemen in the NFL draft who was taken with the 18th pick and known as the most physical O linemen in the draft....

.... just think what he'll do to "fat old men" playing the O line in the NFL.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sru8xav0kPI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sru8xav0kPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Suh who ???

m2 is the truth
Killian

Post by Killian »

.m2 wrote:At the 10th pick they had no choice since EVERY team had him as a MUST get.
http://www.jakestakeonsports.com/index. ... rall-pick/
The Jaguars certainly need help in the pass-rushing department, having been last in the NFL in sacks, but nobody expected them to take Alualu with this pick.
In the days leading up to the draft his stock had risen to the point where he was expected to be taken early in the second round, with the most optimistic claiming he might even be taken late in the first.
That's from a Bay Area paper. Yep, really reads like "everyone had him as a must get".
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sure, I'm a homer, but I think the Titans made out like a bandit here.

There was only one question mark about LaGarrette, and it isn't his game -- just whether he's going to get over the crazies and keep his head on straight. He was very repentent after his suspension, and went well above and beyond to try and fix his mistake. This tells me there's a good chance he'll mind his Ps and Qs.

There's also a chance he won't... so there's that.

But if Blount shows up with his head on straight (in his defense, his life was pretty fucked through no fault of his own when he had his meltdown, although that's certainly no excuse)...

Watch the fuck out.

Big time power runner who's extremely fast for a power runner, and has a truckload of moves to go with it, and very good ability to break tackles and drag defenders behind him. Remember, we're talking about a dude who had over 1000 yards and set an Oregon record for TDs in a season... while serving as the backup/3rd down back.

If they get him dialed in and focused, Tenn just scored superbigtime on the deal. 250 pound bruisers with breakaway speed don't come along that often. Sure, it's a gamble, but if it pays off, the risk/reward was remarkable.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Agree on Blount and I can't be happier. Hope his thug ways are behind him because when you throw money on top of that behavior, it is usually bad news. Great replacement for Lendale White. Now....Bud Adams....give Chris Johnson his money. He's earned it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

.m2 wrote:He was the hidden gem in the draft and only Cal fans and NFL scouts knew.

A "hidden gem" that "EVERY team" had as a "MUST get."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job kicking your own ass once again, you unintentionally comical fucktard.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:
.m2 wrote:He was the hidden gem in the draft and only Cal fans and NFL scouts knew.

A "hidden gem" that "EVERY team" had as a "MUST get."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job kicking your own ass once again, you unintentionally comical fucktard.

You obviously have very little comprehension of the draft process.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Evidently, considerably more than you do. Let me help you out. "Hidden gems" are not known by the entire fan base of a team and all NFL scouts nor are they rated as "MUST get" players nor are they selected with the 10th overall pick in draft.

The Faguars reached for a player who would certainly have been there for them in the 2nd round. They fucked up. Straight up. They could have somebody like Jimmy Clausen and HoolaHoop or whatever the fuck his name is.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:Evidently, considerably more than you do. Let me help you out. "Hidden gems" are not known by the entire fan base of a team and all NFL scouts nor are they rated as "MUST get" players nor are they selected with the 10th overall pick in draft.

The Faguars reached for a player who would certainly have been there for them in the 2nd round. They fucked up. Straight up. They could have somebody like Jimmy Clausen and HoolaHoop or whatever the fuck his name is.

Pssst.... you still have no idea how good this guy is

Once he could play outside of Gregory's bend and break D... EVERY team in the NFL could see what kind of MONSTER he was. The only teams that didn't take him were teams with different needs and who were sold on suh.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

KC Scott wrote:Hey .m2 what's your take on this dude?

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer. ... t#scouting

Great talent.... yet, a possible BUST.

Very immature

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

KC Scott wrote:Hey .m2 what's your take on this dude?

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer. ... t#scouting
I see what you did there.