Round One

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

mvscal
Blank

Round One

Post by mvscal »

No real surprises including the Duhs, Bills and Faguars ass raping the pooch with nonsensical picks while leaving dire needs unfulfilled.

Jimmy Clausen choking on his own dick.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Round One

Post by poptart »

I know it's your default setting to criticize the Silver and Black, but you really should try pulling your head out of your @ss once in a while.

R. McClain looks to be a solid pick.

No complaints here.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bolts panic and trade up to 12 to snag Mathews at the cost of the 40th pick. Bad move, IMO. They're shut out till 91. If Cam Thomas isn't there, they fucked up.

I blame Buffalo.
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:R. McClain looks to be a solid pick.
Is LB your most pressing need? Second most pressing? Third even? The Duhs have the worst QB and the two worst offensive tackles in the league so they pick....a linebacker.

Good job....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LB is a pressing need.

The Raiders took the top LB prospect over the 3rd best O-Line prospect.

Good pick.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:LB is a pressing need.

The Raiders took the top LB prospect over the 3rd best O-Line prospect.

Good pick.
I agree....if the Chiefs didn't take Eric Berry, I personally wanted McClain. Best LB at Bama since Derrick Thomas.

Enough said.

Seriously, that Raydah D is going to be VERY good this year. :doh:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Paul wrote:Seriously, that Raydah D is going to be VERY good this year. :doh:
They will continue to suck dog balls. It doesn't matter how good your linebackers are when you can't keep offensive linemen off of them.

The Duhs needed QB, OL and DL help before they needed to worry about LB. Personally, I'm pleased with the pick.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

:mrgreen:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shoalzie wrote:Image

:mrgreen:
What's not like? Suh and McCoy are two of the nastiest and most disruptive DTs I've seen in a long time. I'm glad they're in the NFC.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Niners quietly building a bad ass offensive line: Frank Gore shooting off in his pants. Seachickens also having a low key, but effective 1st round. The NFC West might actually have some interest next year.

Jimmy Clausen complains that he comes from a pro system. Surely there must have been some mistake.
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: I called Berry a long time ago as the best possible pick the Chefs could make - I'm sure glad they at least hit on one pick this draft
Color me unimpressed. He can't tackle.

A motherfucking safety who can't play run defense and tackle.

Fail. This is no Derron Cherry.

Shoulda' taken Okung so Cassel doesn't get killed again and again.

Nice edits, btw mv. :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Fuck Buffalo. I wish there was something worse I could wish upon them other than having to live in Buffalo.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Niners quietly building a bad ass offensive line
A. Davis and M. Iupati in rd. 1.

Pretty damn nice pull.

SMASH MOUFF.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

mvscal wrote:Bolts panic and trade up to 12 to snag Mathews at the cost of the 40th pick. Bad move, IMO. They're shut out till 91. If Cam Thomas isn't there, they fucked up.

I blame Buffalo.
I didn't think they would do this, but I like the pick. Its almost a certainty that he wouldn't have been around at 28. I thought the Bolts would get a back in the later rounds. I know the defense needs some help, but I can't help but think of how each game the Bolts couldn't generate a running game. The team ended up finishing near the bottom of the NFL in rushing. The Chargers need more beef on the DL & OL, Lets see what happens... .
Last edited by Joe in PB on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:
mvscal wrote:Niners quietly building a bad ass offensive line
A. Davis and M. Iupati in rd. 1.

Pretty damn nice pull.

SMASH MOUFF.
They seem to have a fundamentally sound plan in action and the right coach in place to lead it. No more fancy pants schemes. Just straight up, punch you in the fucking face football.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Tinkerbell at QB is never a sound plan. The 9ers are FUCKED, even if they win the division that douche bag will never win a big game on the road.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:I didn't think they would do this, but I like the pick. Its almost a certainty that he wouldn't have been around at 28.
I like the pick but I don't like what they gave up to get it. The Bills taking Spiller so ridiculously early forced their hand I believe. The Spiller pick is most inexplicable I've seen so far. I really don't get it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:Tinkerbell at QB is never a sound plan. The 9ers are FUCKED, even if they win the division that douche bag will never win a big game on the road.
I don't know what sport you're thinking about but if you can't control the line of scrimmage, you can't win football games. Period. End of fucking story.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: God you're a dumbfuck.
What?

You call them the Chefs... what the fuck do you care?

I might be a dumbfuck Chiefs fan, but you're a bandwagon riding pussy.

Fuck you.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Tim Tebow at 25?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tebow to the Dongholes?!? Honestly not digging that particular development.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I preferred Mathews to Spiller since we have Sproles who brings a lot of the same things to the table. Spiller is 15 lbs or so lighter than Mathews, who is more of an every down RB.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote: I called Berry a long time ago as the best possible pick the Chefs could make - I'm sure glad they at least hit on one pick this draft
Color me unimpressed. He can't tackle.

A motherfucking safety who can't play run defense and tackle.

Fail. This is no Derron Cherry.

Shoulda' taken Okung so Cassel doesn't get killed again and again.

Nice edits, btw mv. :lol:
Agree with Scott....are you shitting me? Berry ain't afraid of lighting up suckers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8q8aYI ... re=related

Wags, watch the video...and then get back to us.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote:Tebow to the Dongholes?!? Honestly not digging that particular development.
Why?

He's Joey Harrington without the quick release
I really hope so. It would be fantastic if you and killian are dead wrong, but I remain distinctly uneasy. I'd rather not face this guy twice a year.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:I preferred Mathews to Spiller since we have Sproles who brings a lot of the same things to the table. Spiller is 15 lbs or so lighter than Mathews, who is more of an every down RB.
I agree but that really isn't the point. I'm concerned that we might whiff on picking up the nose tackle we need as much as we need a running back.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Spiller's a joke.

He'll be in the league for a minute.

Tyson has been Cal's little secret. The guy is an absolute MONSTER!!!

He had to play in Gregory's engage D and zone read "soft zone".

Tim Tebow can tell you who he thought was the best inside lineman he's ever SEEN.

He put him out of commission for the NEXT month after the Senior Bowl.

The team that doesn't pick up "Jet Blue".... will be the same team that "whiffed" on Desean Jackson and let the best wide reviewer NFL slide to the late second roundn one year ago.

He's faster, stronger, and has better moves then jc spiller.

Oh yeah, he was the fastest kid in the United States as a senior in high school. And he added the meat.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQdhYCZIMRQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQdhYCZIMRQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2 is the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

April 2009 Jay Cutler traded to the Chicago Bears…
For the 25th pick in 2010 NFL draft the Broncos select QB Tim Tebow

April 2010 Brandon Marshall traded to the Miami Dolphins…
For the 22nd pick in 2010 NFL draft the Broncos select WR Demaryius Thomas WR Georgia Tech

The little Napoleon fucker is starting to piss me off!
What are the odds Denver drafts a TE next to replace Scheffler?
Last edited by godzilla2002 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: Your knowledge of football is just about even with your knowledge of finance
My knowlege of people informs me you are an indispustable bandwagon riding pussy.

Chefs, indeed. GFY.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good post, zilla.

Dungver is stuck in spinning the wheels mode.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

godzilla2002 wrote:Demaryius
Illiterate, Grade A fucktard.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

1 Rams Bradford, Sam QB 6'4" 236 Oklahoma
2 Lions Suh, Ndamukong DT 6'4" 307 Nebraska
3 Buccaneers McCoy, Gerald DT 6'4" 295 Oklahoma
4 Redskins Williams, Trent OT 6'5" 315 Oklahoma
5 Chiefs Berry, Eric SS 6'0" 211 Tennessee
6 Seahawks Okung, Russell OT 6'5" 307 Oklahoma State
7 Browns Haden, Joe CB 5'11" 193 Florida
8 Raiders McClain, Rolando LB 6'3" 254 Alabama
9 Bills Spiller, C.J. RB 5'11" 196 Clemson
10 Jaguars Alualu, Tyson DE 6'3" 295 California
11 49ers (From Bears through Broncos) Davis, Anthony OT 6'5" 323 Rutgers
12 Chargers (From Dolphins) Mathews, Ryan RB 6'0" 218 Fresno State
13 Eagles (From 49ers through Broncos) Graham, Brandon DE 6'1" 268 Michigan
14 Seahawks (From Broncos) Thomas, Earl SS 5'10" 208 Texas
15 Giants Pierre-Paul, Jason DE 6'5" 270 South Florida
16 Titans Morgan, Derrick DE 6'3" 266 Georgia Tech
17 49ers (From Panthers) Iupati, Mike OG 6'5" 331 Idaho
18 Steelers Pouncey, Maurkice C 6'4" 304 Florida
19 Falcons Weatherspoon, Sean LB 6'1" 239 Missouri
20 Texans Jackson, Kareem CB 5'10" 196 Alabama
21 Bengals Gresham, Jermaine TE 6'5" 261 Oklahoma
22 Broncos (From Patriots) Thomas, Demaryius WR 6'3" 224 Georgia Tech
23 Packers Bulaga, Bryan OT 6'5" 314 Iowa
24 Cowboys (From Eagles through Broncos and Patriots) Bryant, Dez WR 6'2" 225 Oklahoma State
25 Broncos (From Ravens) Tebow, Tim QB 6'3" 236 Florida
26 Cardinals Williams, Dan DT 6'2" 327 Tennessee
27 Patriots (From Cowboys) McCourty, Devin CB 5'11" 193 Rutgers
28 Dolphins (From Chargers) Odrick, Jared DT 6'5" 304 Penn State
29 Jets Wilson, Kyle CB 5'10" 194 Boise State
30 Lions (From Vikings) Best, Jahvid RB 5'10" 199 California
31 Colts Hughes, Jerry DE 6'2" 255 TCU
32 Saints Robinson, Patrick CB 5'11" 190 Florida State
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

And everyone conveniently ignores the Dez Bryant move :lol:

Romo already has Miles and Roy and Witten....and now you throw in BRYANT? :shock:

Talk about an offense that's going to be even more explosive. Dez is going to have 12 TDs easy with all that help around him. This is Jerry's way of making up for not drafting Randy Moss.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

This just gets better for the Chiefs, Wags.

In his two years on campus, Berry has crafted the best start to a career of any defensive back in college football history. Really. The 5'11", 203-pound junior has used his fluid stride and uncanny balance to pick off 12 passes and return them for an astounding 487 yards. That's just 14 yards shy of Florida State cornerback Terrell Buckley's NCAA record 501 yards, set from 1989 to 1991. Even more impressive? Berry only had ONE penalty flag thrown against him his ENTIRE career at Tennessee, despite his hitting with the aggression of a linebacker. :shock:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

I'm very happy with the Chiefs pick. We should be able to pick up another solid player with 2A.

Golden Tate
Terrence Cody
Sergio Kindle
Campbell or Brown
Cam Thomas
Arrelious Benn
Taylor Mays

Trade down if Clausen falls

Lots of options. We could land two of these players. One with 2a and one with 2b.

I like Kindle and Tate but wouldn't be upset with any combination of these players.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And everyone conveniently ignores the Dez Bryant move :lol:

Romo already has Miles and Roy and Witten....and now you throw in BRYANT? :shock:

Talk about an offense that's going to be even more explosive. Dez is going to have 12 TDs easy with all that help around him. This is Jerry's way of making up for not drafting Randy Moss.
No argument. The Boys solidified an already dangerous offense. Great pick.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Somebody likes what the Chargers did.
ESPN
Mathews' pick was a master stroke
April, 22, 2010
By Bill Williamson

Any more questions about A.J. Smith?

The guy is a draft mastermind. San Diego just recharged its Super Bowl hopes on the wings of Charlie Whitehurst.

Yes, Smith knows his way around draft room.

The Chargers shook up the draft Thursday night by skyrocketing up the board to take Fresno State running back Ryan Mathews.

The Chargers clearly think Mathews is a special player. This is a very deep running back class and the Chargers were not interested in either hoping Mathews – a big, physical pounder – would fall to No.28 or hoping a second-round pick would be the primary back.

No, Smith zoned in on Mathews early and pulled the trigger.

It all started with a brilliant trade of Whitehurst. The Chargers sent the No. 3 quarterback -- who never tossed an NFL pass -- to Seattle. The two teams switched second-round picks. The Chargers went from No. 60 to No. 40. They also got a third-round pick from Seattle in the deal.

Somewhere in the Mission Valley area, there is a ski mask hidden. Smith fleeced Seattle.

It all set up the Mathews’ pick.

Basically, the Chargers got Mathews for the No. 28 pick, the 60th pick & Whitehurst. Now, Mathews is in charge of bringing life to San Diego’s run game.

Can he make people forget about LaDainain Tomlinson? Likely not, but he should be better than Tomlinson of late –- who has lost a step and was cut in February. The Chargers had the 31st ranked run offense last season. It caught up to San Diego in the playoffs when it was upset by the Jets in the divisional playoffs.

The Chargers’ are a pass-first offense and they will always be with Philip Rivers quarterbacking and Norv Turner coaching. But the Chargers need some running-back help if they are going to make the next level and go to the Super Bowl.

Now, it has a potentially elite running back.

Expect Matthews to be a perfect fit with Darren Sproles. Mathews is the grinder, who will get 20-25 carries a game. Sproles will be able to stay fresh and makes the big, explosive plays.

The Chargers’ offense is now balanced and the team is ready to make the next step.

It’s all because of Smith’s shrewd move.
Chargers trade up to land L.T.'s replacement, Mathews, at No. 12
Last edited by Joe in PB on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:No real surprises including the Duhs, Bills and Faguars ass raping the pooch with nonsensical picks while leaving dire needs unfulfilled.

Jimmy Clausen choking on his own dick.

Your stupidity knows no bounds...

Double and triple teamed all year long and the NFL still makes him the number 10 pick makes you yet again....

... an idiot.

The Man.... Suh who ????

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/72KQ_NzX8NU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/72KQ_NzX8NU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

godzilla2002 wrote: For the 25th pick in 2010 NFL draft the Broncos select QB Tim Tebow
outfuckingstanding

I wonder what other totally nonsensical picks they've got up their sleeves
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

.m2 wrote:Double and triple teamed all year long and the NFL still makes him the number 10 pick makes you yet again....
He would have been there in the second round. The Fags choked hard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:Somebody likes what the Chargers did.
That remains to be seen. I still think they panicked.