Raiders @ Chefs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Raiders @ Chefs

Post by Cuda »

Oh, and how does raven jizz taste, Boltfan?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cuda wrote:
Paul wrote:
R-Jack wrote:No sooner do you post that...PF Cheifs :lol:
Yeah, no shit....color me fucking WORRIED now. :oops:
Maybe you sould have been AT THE GAME. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe I SHould have been at the game....but the Donks weren't here this week. :hfal:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

One of the ugliest games I can remember watching - and the Chefs took a huge step backwards from last weeks game
Horrible play calling at the end of the half, stupid penalties, the O-line we've already discussed is as bad as anything I've seen in a while.
The roughing penalty on the 'Duhs GW drive was just ignorant beyond belief.

Right now I see them going 0-7 into the Bye week.
Possible chance at Washington, but doubtful.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

KC Scott wrote:The roughing penalty on the 'Duhs GW drive was just ignorant beyond belief.
That was a BULLSHIT call- Russell was down on the ground and NOBODY wearing a red jersey touched him until Gilberry dove at him. Might as well put a dress on NFL QBs anymore. :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

You can't dive on him, paul. No different than if he was sliding down.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

You're right about the dive, Scott. Still, we ran up over 400 yards of total offense and had 10 points to show for it. Inexcusable.

P.S.- DAMN glad we got Bobby Wade off the scrap heap...dude looks like he's played here for years, and the offensive output definitely improved with him on the field.
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Watched the game and then watched a DVR recording of Tropic Thunder... or was is Tropic Thunder and then the game?

All I know is the beer was cold and I was ha ha ha haaapy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LOL @ Toos!

Two weeks in a row the big dunce has taken the team down the field at nut-cuttin' time for a go-ahead TD.

It's like the guy is too dumb to know how bad he sucks.

"Uhh, shucks, I don't suck much, do I?"

*SLING ---------> 28 yd gain*

Works to his advantage, somehow.

Strange shit, strange game.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Aaron in Tucson wrote: All I know is the beer was cold and I was ha ha ha haaapy.
And then Frank Gore made you even happier and sent me spiraling downward into the abyss of JFFL ignominity.

Talk about a double whammy... that shit hurt.
Last edited by War Wagon on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bwa!

If you guys had and semblance of a QB you'd be right there with SD - competing for the AFC west title with an 8-8
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Scott wrote:Right now I see them going 0-7 into the Bye week.
These sorry cock suckers will be 0-12 rolling into December. Three straight home games before Xmas.... maybe they win one, or get really lucky and win two. 2-14 season. Oh, and no way Cassell plays more than 8 games.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Right now I see them going 0-7 into the Bye week.
Possible chance at Washington, but doubtful.
The schedule is pretty frickin' tough for KC up to the bye.
But I doubt you'll be 0-7.
You'll pick up a win ... or maybe two.
I'd call 1-6.

SD at home is another game you might win, imo.
Losing J. Williams hurts them a bunch.
Seriously, LJ looked pretty good for y'all today.
You'll run on them even more than you did the Raiduhs.

A ton of mistakes by the Chefs today, but two really stood out in my mind.

The failure to get your FG at the end of the first half.
The failure to down that punt inside the 5 yd line.

Both were gimmes and both HAVE to happen in a tight game like that.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Paul wrote:Maybe I SHould have been at the game....but the Donks weren't here this week. :hfal:
I’m not sure if Paul gets more satisfaction out his Chiefs winning or the Broncos losing, either way the season is not starting off good for him!
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

godzilla2002 wrote:
Paul wrote:Maybe I SHould have been at the game....but the Donks weren't here this week. :hfal:
I’m not sure if Paul gets more satisfaction out his Chiefs winning or the Broncos losing, either way the season is not starting off good for him!
OF COURSE I'm happier when the Donks lose....which will happen more often than not soon enough.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The Donkeys are likely to lose this week in Oakland.

Orton>Jamoolie, though
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..