11 states considering changes to abortion

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: 11 states considering changes to abortion

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote: This is a tree.
A human life, you're comparing to a tree.

Have you had a DUI incident where you got intimately aquainted with a tree? That must be the source of all your physical ailments.

You got pwned by an Oak.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc, you say you have no problem with a "murdered" fetus being classified as a PERSON, and yet if a mother is the murderer, the fetus is, in your view then NOT a person.

Why does it matter?

It's the same result for the one that has been violated.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Allow pregnant women to give their foetuses Palestinian citizenship. Then you won't give a fuck.

Problem solved.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Why does it matter?
Because this waste of jism known as Jellyfish810 is hoping that stemcell research leads to a cure for chronic lack of a backbone.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jsc810 wrote:You guys win, bode = you.
There is no "win" here. Abortion results in two victims.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Jsc810 wrote:I really don't feel like arguing abortion now, I should not have posted in this thread. You guys win, bode = you.

"You guys are mean! I'm gonna take my clotheshanger and go home!!"

Wimp
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jsc810 wrote:I'm quite content that I am on the right side of the argument, and I just don't feel like going through all of it again, at least not at the moment. Perhaps another time. Again, claim bode or whatever, it really doesn't matter to me.
I've no doubt under the letter of man's law you are correct. This isn't the first time men have made law based upon their own arrogant definition of what constitutes being human. There is no question of that.

There is no fucking "bode" to claim. The very nature of abortion is to terminate living tissue, living human tissue, living human tissue that left to nature would bring forth a "legal human being" in the eyes of the law. Women that miscarry or bear stillborns, mourn that child, regardless of what your law says. They feel loss, the loss of a life.

There are many who choose abortion who - feel an emptiness, a loss afterwards. A profound sense that the life that was once inside of them is now gone. For some, even your legalese can't soothe that feeling.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote:I'm quite content that I am on the right side of the argument, and I just don't feel like going through all of it again, at least not at the moment. Perhaps another time. Again, claim bode or whatever, it really doesn't matter to me.
Second " you kicked my ass" posting.

Have mercy on the lawyer. He is probably lying anyway.

Probably had to go forge some documents or some shit like that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

jsc,

My wife has a tubal as well and of course, terminating the pregnancy is the only option.

Using this unfortunate occurance as a justification for killing a soon to be baby is really fukking weak, IMHO.

There are a few big differences.

That tubular pregnancy is doomed, no matter.

A normal pregnancy is not putting the mother's life at risk. Well, actually all pregnancies are a risk, but then so again is an abortion.

That being said, were I king, I would make legal, abortion through about 4 months gestation. I would also require that the mother be offered alternatives such as adoption. Infact, I'd go so far as to promote that option. Currently, ti is the opposite. Adoption is only an option for those with $$$$.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yes, the vatican is fukked. As for the FOCA, I haven't read it, but, my guess is it's atleast as pro-abortion as the current laws which basically say, you can have one any old time you feel like it. The pro-abortion folks are happy only with 100% access including the grizzly partial birth murder. Barry apparently thinks it's even OK to let abortions that live, die.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I'd like all the Pro Lifers in this thread to answer the following question:

Do you support welfare, WIC, Food Stamps and Free Health Care to Children in Poverty.

If your answer is no please take this lovely parting gift and GTFO

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Oh do shut up you fat fucking ignoramous.

There's no good reason for taxpayers to fund welfare, WIC, Food Stamps, Free Health Care for anybody, OR abortions
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Cuda wrote:Oh do shut up you fat fucking ignoramous.

There's no good reason for taxpayers to fund welfare, WIC, Food Stamps, Free Health Care for anybody, OR abortions
If you're going to go with that argument because "having a child is a choice" bullshit, start campaigning for the elimination of tax deductions for them or STFU. Using that logic means that people with children shouldn't share a lesser burden of funding the gubmint because of their choices, either.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Cuda wrote:Oh do shut up you fat fucking ignoramous.

If you're going to go with that argument because "having a child is a choice" bullshit, start campaigning for the elimination of tax deductions for them or STFU. Using that logic means that people with children shouldn't share a lesser burden of funding the gubmint because of their choices, either.
Actually, you dumb cocksucker, my argument is that there's nothing in the Constitution that ALLOWS the taxpayers to fund any of that shit.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Tom In VA wrote:
I've no doubt under the letter of man's law you are correct. This isn't the first time men have made law based upon their own arrogant definition of what constitutes being human. There is no question of that.

There is no fucking "bode" to claim. The very nature of abortion is to terminate living tissue, living human tissue, living human tissue that left to nature would bring forth a "legal human being" in the eyes of the law. Women that miscarry or bear stillborns, mourn that child, regardless of what your law says. They feel loss, the loss of a life.

There are many who choose abortion who - feel an emptiness, a loss afterwards. A profound sense that the life that was once inside of them is now gone. For some, even your legalese can't soothe that feeling.

Well guess what, Tom? There's a vast majority of women who feel very relieved to have had an abortion. For all manner of reasons--which are ultimately their business. How about if we support them and their basic civil rights?
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS,

I've never argued that a woman has no right to choose and shouldn't have that right. All I contend, is that the "choice" involves choosing whether to end a human life or not.

To me, it does. To me all the sophistry around saying it is not a human life is to make that choice more palatable. Yes they are relieved, but the women I know, understand what they've done and use a rationalization OTHER THAN "it was just tissue". To them, they ended a human life.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Jsc810 wrote:I don't give a fuck. Sure, in a perfect world, my wife would not have had a tubal pregnancy, and the abortion would not have been necessary. But that pregnancy might have killed her, so like I said, I really don't give a fuck whether you consider a fetus a live person or not; even if it was fully human, I wanted it gone. Yeah, I placed actual life over potential life, or you can say that I killed a baby, I really don't give a fuck.
Remove judgement JSC. There are times when I believe ending a human life is just. For instance, if you and I were to square off in a duel, I believe it would be more just if I won and ended your life.

It doesn't take away the fact a human life ended. I stand in judgement of no man or woman complicit in "choice". I've no right to do so. But I don't have to buy into phony lies and bullshit either.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

.....to terminate a pregnancy after viability where termination is necessary to protect the life or health of the woman; or
and this simple little sentence right here is what gives a doctor free reign. "protect the life or health.

WTF does that mean? It basically means the doc can say her "health" was at risk.

And this is why the pro-abortion crowd absolutely insists the wording remains this way.

Any woman that gets pregnant has put her "health" at risk already.

Whatever the fukk they decide to do, they need to stopusing the bullshit that is roe v. wade. Make a fukking law one way or the other.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I've offered the compromise many times before and nobody will take it: Why not just make abortion legal for everybody but whites?

It's a win-win, if you ask me
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Cuda wrote:I've offered the compromise many times before and nobody will take it: Why not just make abortion legal for everybody but whites?

It's a win-win, if you ask me

Driving thru Denver last week up to Vail I saw a good amount of white trash on 70.
Sure you don't want to reconsider that position too?

They may have been able to buy from you back when a 640 was OK, but don't see they're going to do you much good for the next decade or so
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Well guess what, Tom? There's a vast majority of women who feel very relieved to have had an abortion. For all manner of reasons--which are ultimately their business. How about if we support them and their basic civil rights?
Sure about that? Then they have no conscience or are in denial.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:I'd like all the Pro Lifers in this thread to answer the following question:

Do you support welfare, WIC, Food Stamps and Free Health Care to Children in Poverty.

If your answer is no please take this lovely parting gift and GTFO

Scott, who grew up impoverished but overcame it to "make good" of his life, wants to deny the same opportunity to others in a similar situation -- by carving them up and throwing them in the trash.

And he comes in the thread calling people out as hypocrites.

Wow.

Coods said it, Scott.
Taxpayers ought not pay for abortion or food stamps, etc.

The "bad" pregnancy is not ON them.

Personal accountability -- where has it gone?

If the gov demands personal accountability from people for their actions, you get --------> more personal accountability.

If the gov bails people out when they make asinine decisions, you get ---------> a lot more asinine decisions.

Mr taxpayer is NOT responsible to foot the bill for mr dipshit's dipshit decisions.

You are ALWAYS going to get children born into horseshit situations.
Because you have a LOT of horseshit people.

It's unfortunate.
I don't like it.

You can't change it, though.

What is much more unfortunate is crushing a fetus' head with a pair of plyers and denying it of it's basic right to life.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

trev wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:

Sure about that? Then they have no conscience or are in denial.

Nah, they're College educated and don't think spreading their legs means a life of "drinking vodka" starting at 10 a.m. ...

...is the only thing in their future.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well guess what, Tom? There's a vast majority of women who feel very relieved to have had an abortion. For all manner of reasons--which are ultimately their business. How about if we support them and their basic civil rights?
Can I get a link to the vast majority claim?

I have no idea how many are relieved they did it.

I am confident that the majority that went with the other "choice" are relieved they did. Your mom is probably an excepion though.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Scott, who grew up impoverished but overcame it to "make good" of his life, wants to deny the same opportunity to others in a similar situation -- by carving them up and throwing them in the trash.

And he comes in the thread calling people out as hypocrites.
Nail, meet hammer.

I wonder if Scott or his family ever received any type of government assistance. The argument that abortion is preferable to life because those kids will grow up in poverty and on government assistance is ludicrous at best and heartless at worst.

While there are certainly many logical reasons where an abortion is justified, that isn't one of them
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

R-Jack wrote:OK great...moving right along....let's talk death penalty.
It ends a human life. Of course, the case can be made for some on death row that they are less human than the rest of us (including unborn babies).

I am not a proponent of the death penalty unless it's implemented the same way the Talliban does it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm amazed at such concern for a fucking zygote--an amalgamation of cells barely visible to the naked eye, when these same folks have no compunction about America invading foreign lands and murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people--fully developed humans! And these same cherishers of life are also quick in their wishes for death of the millions of Palestinians suffering under the brutal occupation of the ZioNzais. The sheer hypocrisy is absurd. And the arguments against abortion are hollow and thin at best.
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The problem with the death penalty is that it isn't implemented nearly enough...

Make me your king and you'll see some real change and you'll feel some real hope. America will be Camelot...at least for those who aren't dirtbags. Of course, we'll have to say goodbye to many a lost soul, but fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nick wrote:America invading foreign lands and murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people--fully developed humans!
Debatable, at best, in many instances. It would be stretching credulity to call some of them human.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev