11 states considering changes to abortion

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

11 states considering changes to abortion

Post by Left Seater »

11 states have bills before them that would change the abortion process. They would require the mother to view and or sign a sonogram picture of the unborn. Trials in three states have shown that when the mother views the sonogram she is 9% less likely to have an abortion.

Opponents have said that it will create more risky abortions or drive women to states without the requirement. Planned Parenthood though says women should only be going to Drs who use a sonogram prior to the abortion anyway. They do oppose making the mother view or sign a copy of the sonogram picture.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: 11 states considering changes to abortion

Post by Moby Dick »

The founder of planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger was fucking Coo-coo.

from wikipedia
n 1930, Sanger opened a family planning clinic in Harlem that sought to enlist support for contraceptive use and to bring the benefits of family planning to women who were denied access to their city's health and social services. Staffed by a black physician and black social worker, the clinic was endorsed by The Amsterdam News (the powerful local newspaper), the Abyssinian Baptist Church, the Urban League, and the black community's elder statesman, W.E.B. DuBois.[30]
Sanger's work with minorities earned the respect of civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King, Jr.[
Of course, she was doing Whitey a favor for trying to control the population.

you go girl. :meds:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

R-Jack wrote:
These are usually teenage girls or dumb bitches with poor decision making skills (hence the need for an abortion). They are usually emotionally incontinent and easily manipulated. You can make one of these broads 15% less likely to have an abortion by looking stern and saying "you sure about this?"

One would hope though that a trial in a doctor's office would follow the same standards each time. Dr. participate in drug trials all the time and have to follow strict directions each time, even down to how the receptionist greets people. Granted not a drug trial, but hopefully the same standards apply.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Left Seater wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
These are usually teenage girls or dumb bitches with poor decision making skills (hence the need for an abortion). They are usually emotionally incontinent and easily manipulated. You can make one of these broads 15% less likely to have an abortion by looking stern and saying "you sure about this?"

One would hope though that a trial in a doctor's office would follow the same standards each time. Dr. participate in drug trials all the time and have to follow strict directions each time, even down to how the receptionist greets people. Granted not a drug trial, but hopefully the same standards apply.

they dont. least, not in the majority of clinics.

my cousin used to work in a clinic as a receptionist. she said she felt like a car salesman. if a young girl were to call asking about information, she were to do anything she could to get the girl IN the building. if it were an issue of money she were to immediately start asking if she had any cousins , aunts or uncles she could borrow from to get the abortion. If that wouldnt work, she was instructed to tell the would be client that they have a professional councilor in the clinic she could talk to. When they'd come in, the "professional" would immediatly start fishing for a "weak" spot.
If it were an issue with money the councilor would start in with "well, you know diapers cost alot of money, then the babies grow so fast that you're going thru clothes , that costs money" and so on and so forth. If that wasnt the sore spot, the councilor would start up with "do you plan to go to college? It's so much more difficult with a child" etc etc.

the doctor that ran the clinic used to deliver babies..but he quit it. He said he could abort 4 babies in the time it took to deliver 1. Plus, he didnt have to wake up in the middle of the night to abort a baby.

To make things worse there was a stand up urinal looking toilet on the wall in the aborting room where they'd flush the remains...into the public sewer system.

She worked there for about 6 months until she said she just couldnt deal with the guilt.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I knew they were bad, but man. Used car salesman is right on.

Shame on girls for calling an abortion clinic though if they aren't 100% sure.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Moby Dick wrote:

my cousin used to work in a clinic as a receptionist. she said she felt like a car salesman. if a young girl were to call asking about information, she were to do anything she could to get the girl IN the building. if it were an issue of money she were to immediately start asking if she had any cousins , aunts or uncles she could borrow from to get the abortion. If that wouldnt work, she was instructed to tell the would be client that they have a professional councilor in the clinic she could talk to. When they'd come in, the "professional" would immediatly start fishing for a "weak" spot.
If it were an issue with money the councilor would start in with "well, you know diapers cost alot of money, then the babies grow so fast that you're going thru clothes , that costs money" and so on and so forth. If that wasnt the sore spot, the councilor would start up with "do you plan to go to college? It's so much more difficult with a child" etc etc.

You gotta be kidding right?

Did you forget the part where invite her to a rave and take her shopping afterwards?
How about the group Satan worship session followed by the orgy?

I mean if we're gonna just spin this claptrap, why limit the possibilities?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

KC Scott wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:

Did you forget the part where invite her to a rave and take her shopping afterwards?

Moby's not a bright guy (he lives in Dallas)... as you'll find most republicans.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

.m2 wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:

Moby's not a bright guy (he lives in Dallas)... as you'll find most republicans.
where the fuck do you get your information, dipshit?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Moby Dick wrote:
where the fuck do you get your information,

From you and Mo.

Is this trick question night ?

If you tell me you NEVER lived in Dallas... it's my bad.

but, you're just stupid enough to have lived there.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

.m2 wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:
where the fuck do you get your information,

From you and Mo.

Is this trick question night ?

what the fuck mtool, do i have a stalker? asking MO about ol Moby Dick eh?

yea i lived there...fucking 5 yrs ago.

as always, your posts are :bode: < shit
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

.m2 wrote:

Moby Dick wrote:yea i lived there...fucking 5 yrs ago.

Case closed.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

.m2 wrote:
.m2 wrote:

Moby Dick wrote:yea i lived there...fucking 5 yrs ago.

Case closed.

you got crazy game dotmtool. crazy game.

you retain information like your mother retains your cock in her ass.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Moby Dick wrote:

you got crazy game dotmtool. crazy game.

m2 is the truth
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote: These are usually teenage girls or dumb bitches with poor decision making skills (hence the need for an abortion). They are usually emotionally incontinent and easily manipulated. You can make one of these broads 15% less likely to have an abortion by looking stern and saying "you sure about this?"
Link?

Oh you were just blowing shit out of your ass. I get it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: Granted not a drug trial, but hopefully the same standards apply.
So it was double blind?

Oh no wait you said 'hopefully' so you have no fucking clue as to what the fuck you are talking about. Groovy.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Granted not a drug trial, but hopefully the same standards apply.
So it was double blind?

Oh no wait you said 'hopefully' so you have no fucking clue as to what the fuck you are talking about. Groovy.

Easy...

he's a "republican" in Houston. He's in the minority.

His wife spends her weekends in Grimes County in the fall... so she barely knows him.

Just a touch of truth.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
So it was double blind?

I have forgotten more about drug trials than you will ever be able to google. Stay in the weeds lobbing F bombs where you belong.

Easy...

he's a "republican" in Houston. He's in the minority.

His wife spends her weekends in Grimes County in the fall... so she barely knows him.

Just a touch of truth.

Let's cut to the chase here .mblueblood. You are chicken shit of an alleged fat out of shape guy. When will you back up your ankle biting? Take the challenge.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:Fuck the Thumpers who try to impose their values onto others.
Fuck @ssholes who impose their values on me.

- dead fetus
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Your opinion, nothing more.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jsc810 wrote:Until it can become viable outside the womb, it is merely potential life, and as such, does not enjoy equality with those actually living.
Counselor please expand upon this legal term POTENTIAL LIFE.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

jiminphilly wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Until it can become viable outside the womb, it is merely potential life, and as such, does not enjoy equality with those actually living.
Counselor please expand upon this legal term POTENTIAL LIFE.
It's what is called as a rationalization. Take what we define as "Human Life", identify the differences, then re-label it with a term that implies something less than "Human Life". Once you do that, you can do anything you want. It's great fun and has worked so well in the past. It's brought us all kinds of wonderful things, caste systems, slavery, genocides, racism, discrimination, etc

Give it a shot one time. Very powerful feeling and very powerful tool. Progress and Change wouldn't occur if we didn't abuse our fellow man and the only way we can do that is by making our fellow man - less than human.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:I have forgotten more about drug trials than you will ever be able to google.
Quit yanking on your dick and answer the question you stupid fuckhole.
Stay in the weeds lobbing F bombs where you belong.
Go Fuck yourself.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

How many DemocRats would have to be bribed for California to allow retroactive abortions? There's a sawed-off, lisping looyah who'd be a prime candidate
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cuda wrote:How many DemocRats would have to be bribed for California to allow retroactive abortions? There's a sawed-off, lisping looyah who'd be a prime candidate
And who would that be?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Why do you hate the Constitution,
Why don't you read it?
you goosestepping cock knob?
Projection much you automated rovemonkey?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Moving Sale wrote:
Cuda wrote:How many DemocRats would have to be bribed for California to allow retroactive abortions? There's a sawed-off, lisping looyah who'd be a prime candidate
And who would that be?
Well now who the fuck do you think it would be?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cuda wrote: Well now who the fuck do you think it would be?
Quit dancing around like a Kansas City faggot and spit it out.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Moving Sale wrote: Quit danthing around like a Kanthath Thity faggot and thpit it out.
did you bite your tongue trying to get that out?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC faggot prance, dipshit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cuda wrote:did you bite your tongue trying to get that out?
Did you type that that with one or two black cocks in your ass?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:KC faggot prance, dipshit.
WTF are you talking about you mis-shaped tard?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bullshit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:
Bullshit.
Grow a uterus or STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Was I talking to you?

Of course not, 'cause I generally avoid lowlife message board scum whose only contribution to any discussion is inane pillow biting.

Fuck off.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:Was I talking to you?
I don't give a fuck who you were talking to you stupid vile pig.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:dribble
STFU you stupid Racist fuckhole.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

:lol: :lol: :lol: TVO is making FUBUtard look intelligent
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Cuda wrote:did you bite your tongue trying to get that out?
Did you type that that with one or two black cocks in your ass?
There it is..ding..ding..ding...Where has it been all day.....??? The black cock reference.....Now that this fuckin tard has busted out the BLACK COCK REFERENCE means its game over bitches....

When you have no smack possible just go to the BLACK COCK REFERENCE and you get over....Bwwahaa :hfal:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/it9kpZHXhxI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/it9kpZHXhxI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc, to my understanding, 36 states have fetal homicide laws and 19 states have such laws that apply to the earliest stage of pregnancy.

Intentional harm to an unborn child is seen, in the eye of the law in MANY states, as harm being done to a LIVING person.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Keep telling yourself that if it soothes your conscience.

Like the character in a horror movie walking down a dark road, whistling to shut out his fear.