if you had 5 weeks to live, what would you do?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: if you had 5 weeks to live, what would you do?

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:That was more than spelling smack, you ignorant tard. :lol:
No it wasn't you illiterate fuckhead.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Charles De Mar wrote:wow spelling smak on a yiddish word....what's the ruling on this one?
Gibberish is not a Yiddish word.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:wow spelling smak on a yiddish word....what's the ruling on this one?
Gibberish is not a Yiddish word.
Whatever, Pierick.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Guys, quit the bickering, a man is dying.
I think we all should sign a "get well soon" card and send it to Mr. Swayze.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Hey Ryan,

I was in the store the other day and saw that fucked up Budweiser/Clamato thing and started cracking up because of your story and you actually bought one and tested it for the board.

It was on the top rack above the Keystone Light. So I knew it was high quality. We're talkin' "the shit" aren't we?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

I guess you could call it top shelf or something.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

dotdotdot wrote:I guess you could call it top shelf or something.
I think it would be proper to call it an "Upper Decker." I'm sure you are familiar with that anyway.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

dotdotdot wrote:Guys, quit the bickering, a man is dying.
I think we all should sign a "get well soon" card and send it to Mr. Swayze.
Either that, or send a card to his hair. Whoops, sorry.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:That was more than spelling smack, you ignorant tard. :lol:
Yes it was, you blithering fucktard. We had already documented your struggles with the English language, and you noted that English appeared as jibberish/gibberish to you. You can argue with my point of view, say my "smack" isn't really "smack", criticize me for having to have the last word, or whatever, but you'll be hard-pressed to find many grammatical or sentence structure errors in my posts. English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote: but you'll be hard-pressed to find many grammatical or sentence structure errors in my posts.

who gives a fuck?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:You can argue with my point of view, say my "smack" isn't really "smack", criticize me for having to have the last word, or whatever, but you'll be hard-pressed to find many grammatical or sentence structure errors in my posts.

When running sentence-structure-smack, it's probably a good idea to put the comma on the correct side of the quotation marks.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You can argue with my point of view, say my "smack" isn't really "smack", criticize me for having to have the last word, or whatever, but you'll be hard-pressed to find many grammatical or sentence structure errors in my posts.
When running sentence-structure-smack, it's probably a good idea to put the comma on the correct side of the quotation marks.
You may be an ace at grammar, but your understanding of semantics rivals Whitey's.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:
Yes it was, you blithering fucktard. We had already documented your struggles with the English language, and you noted that English appeared as jibberish/gibberish to you. You can argue with my point of view, say my "smack" isn't really "smack", criticize me for having to have the last word, or whatever, but you'll be hard-pressed to find many grammatical or sentence structure errors in my posts. English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Your a Wikipedia-like index of how to kick you own ass without even trying.

fuckhead. :hfal:
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:

We've done this before. There's authorities that come down on both sides of that argument. I enjoy putting the comma or period outside of the quotation marks because it seems to truly irritate you. If you want me to hook you up with links and stuff, you'll have to wait till Monday.

And what you're pointing at is not sentence structure, it's punctuation. Tell me you knew.

Wait, don't bother.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

kill you