if you had 5 weeks to live, what would you do?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Re: if you had 5 weeks to live, what would you do?

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dude lives about 10 minutes from our neighborhood in a community that builds on 1 acre lots. These lots have a ditch in the front of the property, so I guess it would be fitting to hammer a white wooden cross there.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

If I had only 5 weeks left, I’d quit my job and post non-stop at T1B until I surpassed the post totals of Dinsdale, mvscal and BSmack so that I could die with some semblance of BODE. And I’d take Tardowen with me.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I wonder who from Roadhouse will be next?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:If I had only 5 weeks left, I’d quit my job and post non-stop at T1B until I surpassed the post totals of Dinsdale, mvscal and BSmack so that I could die with some semblance of BODE. And I’d take Tardowen with me.
You would never be able to do it. Dinsdale would reply to every one of your posts.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

BSmack wrote:Dinsdale would reply to every one of your posts.

William Wallace thinks that is fucked.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:If I had only 5 weeks left, I’d quit my job and post non-stop at T1B until I surpassed the post totals of Dinsdale, mvscal and BSmack so that I could die with some semblance of BODE. And I’d take Tardowen with me.
You would never be able to do it. Dinsdale would reply to every one of your posts.
I would smack him so severely that he’d put me on ignore.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

WHEW--- I saw Jsc810 and "5 weeks to live" and thought--"uh-oh" !! Good to hear it's not you Jsc. Something tells me that posting a lot here would not be on my "bucket list" !
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

The bad news comes in threes people.......

Houston, TX (AP) The famous actor Sam Elliot, known for his gritty roles in western movies to cult classic hits such as "the Big Lebowski" and "Roadhouse" died from complications yesterday from a vehicle accident on a Houston highway.

The fatal accident happened about 2 p.m. on Texas 6 near Old Katy Freeway. The victim has not been identified. It wasn't immediately known which vehicle the person was in.

The accident remains under investigation, officials said.

About 100 gallons of diesel fuel and gasoline were spilled into the nearby waterways as a result of the accident, officials said.

All north and southbound lanes on Texas 6 near the accident site will be closed until the investigation is completed and debris is removed, a Houston TranStar spokeswoman said.
Last edited by Jeff in SD on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Anyone got a line on Jenny Grey?

Is her nose still alive?
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Papa Willie wrote:I think "Jeff" was "trolling/lying".

You're still the same stupid shutyomouth I remember from a few years back :cry:
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Papa Willie wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:

You're still the same stupid shutyomouth I remember from a few years back :cry:

And you're still a fucking rut in the road that I pissed on, never knew, and didn't give a fuck about. You'll end up going Swayze and nobody will care. :lol:
The word 'fuck' makes you sound so awesome.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Papa Willie wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:
The word 'fuck' makes you sound so awesome.

I think I do remember the first thread you made when you came here. Do you?

Of course not......

Your scrabble prowess is awesome....fuckin awesome...
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote: Image

Kind of like your picture-posting prowess, Chuckles?
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote: Image

Kind of like your picture-posting prowess, Chuckles?

PB apparently dont like your family album with all the buttsecks in it....
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Ya got me!
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Sam Elliot will live to the age of 365. I thought Jsc was full of shit first so i added onto it, but then i heard the story on he radio and went doh!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yeah, sure he's responding "well".

A pancreatic cancer diagnosis is always a death sentence, unless they've come up with some new treatment procedure that's unheard of.

Good luck with that, Pat. Here's hoping you live to see another B-day or two, but the odds aren't favorable.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Dins would outdie you in only 4 weeks.

His funeral box would be made with square-headed coffin screws.

Please tell me you knew this.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Not sure which to believe, but c'mon, Chip, you should've known better than to use the National Enquirer as your source. Aren't they the outfit that tells us Elvis is still alive, and married to a space alien?
War Wagon wrote:A pancreatic cancer diagnosis is always a death sentence, unless they've come up with some new treatment procedure that's unheard of.
Agreed, but I don't think it's necessarily the imminent death sentence we've been led to believe. My uncle lived nearly two years after being diagnosed with it.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Yeah, sure he's responding "well".

A pancreatic cancer diagnosis is always a death sentence, unless they've come up with some new treatment procedure that's unheard of.
Once again, Whitey is completely full of shit:

http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/02/news/co ... topstories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
warren

Post by warren »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
BSmack wrote:Dinsdale would reply to every one of your posts.

William Wallace thinks that is fucked.
I was just chiming in to rack your Earl Campbell reset, I haven't seen that in a while. Was that Nolan Cromwell that he put to waste?

I've forgotten.

On Swayze, another ex-Houstonian, that shit sucks man. I lost one of my best friends and surfing buddies to pancreatic cancer. He was a non-drinking, non-blunt blowing, no smoking pure athlete and the greatest guy in the world to everyone.

He just got to feeling bad and they diagnosed it and he was sent to Houston to MD Anderson Cancer Center and he was gone like that. Lickity fucking split. Enjoy every moment.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Yeah, sure he's responding "well".

Once again, Whitey is completely full of shit:

http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/02/news/co ... topstories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not entirely.
Jobs had a rare - and treatable - form of the disease.
Horseshit. Whitey claimed that pancreatic cancer was always (his emphasis) a death sentence. Entirely wrong.

And even if it weren't, how can you possibly argue that Whitey is not completely full of shit?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Sam Elliot post had me going for a sec. I guess that's a rack for you
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I should have waited for Wolfman's reply in this thread.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

I should have used a shittier actor in that movie and this thread would still be t's and p's for the guy
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

if you had 5 weeks to live, what would you do?

I tell ya what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Horseshit. Whitey claimed that pancreatic cancer was always (his emphasis) a death sentence. Entirely wrong.

And even if it weren't, how can you possibly argue that Whitey is not completely full of shit?

The problem we have here is stupid little fuckers like you don't understand basic terms like tumor as opposed to cancer. A tumor can be either benign or malignant. Cancer is always malignant. Malignant means its aggressive, unencapsulated and will spread via metastases.

Steve Jobs had a TUMOR that most likely was either a low-grade malignancy (slow growing and slow spreading) or benign (not cancerous)...it's hard to tell from the way the poorly written article reads. We don't know the malignant potential of the tumor nor the differentiation of it.
During a routine abdominal scan, doctors had discovered a tumor growing in his pancreas. While a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer is often tantamount to a swiftly executed death sentence, a biopsy revealed that Jobs had a rare - and treatable - form of the disease. If the tumor were surgically removed, Jobs' prognosis would be promising: The vast majority of those who underwent the operation survived at least ten years.

Sadly, Dirty Dancing has pancreatic cancer, which IS often a short term death sentence.

Thanks for helping the discussion though, White Noize. :hfal:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

The problem we have here is stupid little fuckers like you don't understand basic terms like tumor as opposed to cancer.
During a routine abdominal scan, doctors had discovered a tumor growing in his pancreas. While a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer is often tantamount to a swiftly executed death sentence, a biopsy revealed that Jobs had a rare - and treatable - form of the disease. If the tumor were surgically removed, Jobs' prognosis would be promising: The vast majority of those who underwent the operation survived at least ten years.

Sadly, Dirty Dancing has pancreatic cancer, which IS often a short term death sentence.
“Is often” has an entirely different meaning from “always”, dumbfuck.

Jobs decided to employ alternative methods to treat his pancreatic cancer, hoping to avoid the operation through a special diet - a course of action that hasn't been disclosed until now.
You may now shut the fuck up, Chuckles.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Brock in Va Beach wrote:if you had 5 weeks to live, what would you do?

I tell ya what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.
I think I fucked up that opportunity this week, although time will tell.

Oh well -- they're a bit on the Wrangler-driving side.

Wouldn't have been the first time -- nor was it the first time I had the chance in my grasp, only to play it wrong.

Getting with two chicks isn't lame.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

warren wrote:I was just chiming in to rack your Earl Campbell reset, I haven't seen that in a while. Was that Nolan Cromwell that he put to waste?

I've forgotten.
Isiah Robertson
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ, Perry Mason, how about if I had worded it nearly always?

Would that get your panties out of your crack?

My point was simply that I'd never heard of anyone surviving pancreatic cancer for long. But since I didn't qualify my statement for an anal retentive curmudgeon like yourself, you have to rush in here and post a link about one person who has thus far been an exception.

Good god almighty, hand the clown his whizzo button.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ, Perry Mason, how about if I had worded it nearly always?

Sorry, Whitey, but teaching you to write and speak clearly is an ongoing proposition.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sorry, Whitey, but teaching you to write and speak clearly is an ongoing proposition.
Swayze has been undergoing treatment for the disease, Wolf confirmed in a statement. The National Cancer Institute estimates there will be 37,680 new cases of pancreatic cancer in 2008 with 34,290 deaths in the U.S.; only five percent of patients live more than five years after being diagnosed.

5% live beyond 5 years.....yeah, that's pretty much a death sentence.

You can STFU now White Noize.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Chuckles,

That still constitutes most of the time, NOT always. Whitey put particular emphasis on always which would be 100% of the time, which would result in a survival rate of 0%. Not sure why you folks are struggling so with the English language. Shocking that a tard like you would align himself with the intellectually bankrupt Whitey Wagon.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:Chuckles,

That still constitutes most of the time, NOT always. Whitey put particular emphasis on always which would be 100% of the time, which would result in a survival rate of 0%. Not sure why you folks are struggling so with the English language. Shocking that a tard like you would align himself with the intellectually bankrupt Whitey Wagon.

Well that word ALWAYS is between you and him. I'm just telling you that you dont know WTF you're talking about.

I think that points been made pretty clearly.

If you knew you'd win betting on a horse 95% that would be pretty good, especially if you understand words like Confidence Intervals.

Stupid fucker. :meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:

Well that word ALWAYS is between you and him.

Exactly. Not really sure why you felt the need to jump in and proclaim that you’re just as stupid as anyone else. Braggart.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:

Well that word ALWAYS is between you and him.

Exactly. Not really sure why you felt the need to jump in and proclaim that you’re just as stupid as anyone else. Braggart.

How about this analogy.

95% of everything goober mcspank types is jibberish.

"Nearly Everything" fits that bill pretty well.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

We’ve already documented your struggles with English, Chuckles. Not surprising that it appears as “jibberish” (sic) to you.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:We’ve already documented your struggles with English, Chuckles. Not surprising that it appears as “jibberish” (sic) to you.

wow spelling smak on a yiddish word....what's the ruling on this one?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

That was more than spelling smack, you ignorant tard. :lol: