Recycle much?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Re: Recycle much?

Post by RevLimiter »

BitchSmacked....AGAIN wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I'm guessing that cesspool of a state you live in could use that too.
Someone from Missouri calling New York a cesspool?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm laughing too, son....because if you think your state is better than mine then the hippie lettuce you tree-huggers are smoking up there must be some kick ass shit.
Goobhole wrote:Considering KFC Paul’s posting history, it seems only fitting that he’d be posting in a recycling thread.

Hell yeah, and don't you EVER forget it.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Having had the misfortune of driving across both misery and new yawk, i'd have to say not a dimes worth of difference other than new york actually used to be something whereas misery never was.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

I work at a waste to energy facility where solid waste is burned, the generated heat warms water that turns turbines, and in turn creates electricity that is sold to Pepco.

Montgomery County also has a "mandatory" recycleing program, that only about 60% of the residents participate.

How would you like to live in Mt Airy MD? By law, your trash must be a the curb in clear plastic bags. The trash gets inspected for recycleables in the bag, and if they are present, you are fined. Non clear bags are not picked up, and those residents are fined as well.