Hey you shitbag lawyers, should Nifong get disbarred?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

The interests of justice are advanced, short and long term, when high profile cases, none I believe currently as tall as the Duke case, well we do have Paris here on the West Coast, find their way into the mainstream media...

It was my declaration early on that the defense bar was getting their point across, while a certain facet of the population in the Duke vicinity was looking to string a rope for the sake of mob mentality justice, that is, let's get the priviliged defendant's into the afterlife before their innocence is confirmed...That being, they were buying into the Nifong spin machine, which happens everyday, in jurisdictions throughout the land on scales of different magnitude, as an extension of political influence against defendant's who would burn at the stake without our lawyering skills.......

Perhaps a comparison with those adversely opposed to my contributions within this thread, and yes, this thread asked for "Learned" remarks :) are similar to the thinker (T1B Bar Association) set on this board that are saying, "yes the mob is here," and surf bra XXXL has paddled into enemy territory.......However, in my business, thick skin is a prerequisite, so it is what it is.......

So bring your weak smack and maybe go smoke a fatty or whatever floats your boats :)

I'm doing some remodeling in the masterbath, but I'll check back.

So can all you frustrated lawyers dig it (you know you wished you went to law school, LOL) ???????

Oh and you can bet large that the "prosecutorial immunity" defense is being studied by aspiring legal minds, guaranteed.......
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

XXXL wrote:
So can all you frustrated lawyers dig it (you know you wished you went to law school, LOL) ???????.......
LOL? Listen, I'm LOLing that after all this alleged education, in a language-heavy discipline yet, you can barely string two thoughts together, let alone spell and punctuate them correctly. Plus, you've done an interesting job defending yourself in this thread. 'You eat more cocks than I do'.
Yeah: we're just jealous dude.

Just for the record XXL does occasionally stray from the slogan/ocd ellipses - but the extra energy burst seems always to be dedicated to giving us a further glimpse into the yuppie/surfer splendour that is the world of XXL: 'I won a case', or 'I get to keep my bitchin' office' or some shit. It's never to share a real thought, or tell a joke, or express any interest in anyone else's shit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

tuff gong wrote: LOL? Listen, I'm LOLing that after all this alleged education, in a language-heavy discipline yet, you can barely string two thoughts together, let alone spell and punctuate them correctly.

S'whatI'msayin.

The dude allegedly graduated law school and passed the bar, yet manages to grace us all with such works of literary genius as "adversely opposed," and as many spelling and grammar errors as a slightly-above-average 8th grader.

Then again, that seems to be quite the trend with just about everyone who brags about their education on this board, be it in their posts, or with their I'mFromSuchAndSuchUniversity screenname...as they routinely use "your" to contract "you are," and put "there" commas outside the quotation marks.

Shit never fails to crack me up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

hey XL, In which year of law school to they teach you about the run on sentence?

Oh, they don't? That's kinda what I thought.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

XXXL wrote:The interests of justice are advanced, short and long term, when high profile cases, none I believe currently as tall as the Duke case, well we do have Paris here on the West Coast, find their way into the mainstream media...

It was my declaration early on that the defense bar was getting their point across, while a certain facet of the population in the Duke vicinity was looking to string a rope for the sake of mob mentality justice, that is, let's get the priviliged defendant's into the afterlife before their innocence is confirmed...That being, they were buying into the Nifong spin machine, which happens everyday, in jurisdictions throughout the land on scales of different magnitude, as an extension of political influence against defendant's who would burn at the stake without our lawyering skills.......

Perhaps a comparison with those adversely opposed to my contributions within this thread, and yes, this thread asked for "Learned" remarks :) are similar to the thinker (T1B Bar Association) set on this board that are saying, "yes the mob is here," and surf bra XXXL has paddled into enemy territory.......However, in my business, thick skin is a prerequisite, so it is what it is.......

So bring your weak smack and maybe go smoke a fatty or whatever floats your boats :)

I'm doing some remodeling in the masterbath, but I'll check back.

So can all you frustrated lawyers dig it (you know you wished you went to law school, LOL) ???????

Oh and you can bet large that the "prosecutorial immunity" defense is being studied by aspiring legal minds, guaranteed.......
I always wondered how you pluralized “defendant”. Not only do you have thick skin, you have a thick head. Also a prerequisite?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:“defendant”.

In a post that cracks on someone else for punctuation errors.

Freaking classic.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:“defendant”.

In a post that cracks on someone else for punctuation errors.

Freaking classic.

It’s not really that cut and dried. Being of British descent, you might want to check this out:
At one time Britain and America agreed. The convention used to be, and in American English still is, to put full stops (periods) and commas inside the quotation marks, irrespective of the sense. So American publications usually punctuate like this:

The show began with a “sneak preview,” held at the hotel.
He made his debut singing in “Faust.”

British English has moved away from this style while American English has retained it. British style now prefers to punctuate according to the sense, in which punctuation marks only appear inside quotation marks if they were there in the original. So British usage would punctuate the sentences above as:

The show began with a “sneak preview”, held at the hotel.
He made his debut singing in “Faust”.
http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pun1.htm
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I see we agree (good thing, since it's a fact)... in American English, periods and commas ALWAYS go inside the quotation marks (gee, never heard that one before).

Since where I went to school, we learned and wrote exclusively in American English, it wasn't too hard to carry the same rules into adulthood.

I'm sure you can find all sorts of other differences between variations of English. I suppose we can expact you to start using "colour" and "honour" when you write, too.

Being of British descent, I was also brought up reading and writing English, as well (it's "English," not "British English"... that's just freaking silly). But see, I grew up in the United States, a fact I'm quite proud of. I lived in England for a grand total of about one month of my life. Therefore, I have little use for English, and all the writing I do is in American English, so I choose to follow the rules of that particular version of the English language. And since all of the people in England I correspond with are also fairly well versed in American English, it works just fine for me.

Maybe try learning the rules of one language, before you start trying to mix and match the two versions.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

That's just what this shithole needs... a couple of faggots flaming over where to stick a period.

I think I'll ban myself from logging in for the rest of the week....

^^^

How are my ellipses?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rock and Roll............................................................
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Back on topic . . .

If Nifong didn't deserve jail before, he most certainly does now. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070619/ap_ ... e_lacrosse

Staying on for 30 days after you've been disbarred? If that doesn't fit the hornbook definition of "contempt of court," then what does?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsy,

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/ ... tation.htm
In the United States, periods and commas go inside quotation marks regardless of logic. Click HERE for an explanation (sort of).

In the United Kingdom, Canada, and islands under the influence of British education, punctuation around quotation marks is more apt to follow logic. In American style, then, you would write: My favorite poem is Robert Frost's "Design." But in England you would write: My favorite poem is Robert Frost's "Design". The placement of marks other than periods and commas follows the logic that quotation marks should accompany (be right next to) the text being quoted or set apart as a title.
I did all of my grade school years overseas. I was taught the King’s English. But I can’t blame it on that. I’m pretty sure I consistently do it that way simply to annoy you.

Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Mr. Belvedere wrote:
Y2K wrote:I think the coach quit but I'm not sure.

Nifong isn't the only self absorbed power hungry crooked DA in this country just the only one stupid enough to parade his complete incompetence in front of cameras looking for Bode with the Black Voters in his district. Fuck Him, he's done anyway, he might as well sign up as Tonya Harding's next opponent on Celebrity Boxing. The best thing he has going for him is he's still smart and talented enough to be a regular political analyst for MSNBC.
As for Rev. Al? You actually think that lying coward is going to talk, this fuck has spent his whole life trying to get people to forget what a worthless dick he is. As for Duke running away so they could put as much distance between themselves and their students as to avoid exposure.....
See Al Sharpton...... don't think for a minute it won't be successful in the long run. Look for them to probably silence out these guys with payola in order to "protect" the integrity of the Institution.
Do you have a little altar dedicated to rush and o'reily?

What the fuck are you mumbling about retard?

If somehow you have a diagreement then fucking "speak up" you cackling maggot.

Oh that's right....

I was right and they DID pay out the kids exactly as predicted....

Unbuckle your chinstrap and go back to suckling your own cock in obscurity.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

tuff gong wrote:
XXXL wrote:
So can all you frustrated lawyers dig it (you know you wished you went to law school, LOL) ???????.......
LOL? Listen, I'm LOLing that after all this alleged education, in a language-heavy discipline yet, you can barely string two thoughts together, let alone spell and punctuate them correctly. Plus, you've done an interesting job defending yourself in this thread. 'You eat more cocks than I do'.

Just for the record XXL does occasionally stray from the slogan/ocd ellipses - but the extra energy burst seems always to be dedicated to giving us a further glimpse into the yuppie/surfer splendour that is the world of XXL: 'I won a case', or 'I get to keep my bitchin' office' or some shit. It's never to share a real thought, or tell a joke, or express any interest in anyone else's shit.

XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Toddowen wrote:
XXXL wrote:
tuff gong wrote: LOL? Listen, I'm LOLing that after all this alleged education, in a language-heavy discipline yet, you can barely string two thoughts together, let alone spell and punctuate them correctly. Plus, you've done an interesting job defending yourself in this thread. 'You eat more cocks than I do'.

So you wave your right to cross examine the witness?

Yes or no, TG finds meaning in the "......." ???????
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

How are my ellipses?
Ellipses are taking it on the chin in this thread, now that you mention it...

BTW, I'm coding a new emoticon in honor of "XXXL". If you really feel the need to caress the submit button, but you're unable to actually place a damn thing in the reply, just type:

:xxxl:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

seems to work pretty good
Caveman
Crack Whore

Post by Caveman »

Hey that was easy.
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

:xxxl:.......
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

PSUFAN wrote:
How are my ellipses?
Ellipses are taking it on the chin in this thread, now that you mention it...

BTW, I'm coding a new emoticon in honor of "XXXL". If you really feel the need to caress the submit button, but you're unable to actually place a damn thing in the reply, just type:

: PSUfan :
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Toddowen wrote:Your Honor, at this time we wish to enter a plea of IKYABWAI.

sin,

XXXL

Your took the high road on this one and you did the right thing.......