Hey you shitbag lawyers, should Nifong get disbarred?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Hey you shitbag lawyers, should Nifong get disbarred?

Post by smackaholic »

Looks like his day in court didn't go too well.

I'd like to hear opinions from you folks in the bidness.

Seems to me he is either crooked, very incompetent or both.

This fukker blatantly tried throwing these whiteboys under the bus to further his own political ambitions.

Imagine that? A pol fukking somebody to stay in a job. Never heard of that happening before.

Unfortunately for him, it got lots of national attention which got folks digging. Also, and possibly more importantly, he tried to fuk rich whiteboys who have parents with brains and money. If you are gonna railroad somebody, you best go with poor whiteboys.

So now this fukk is disbarred. Awesome. Looks like he's gotta go get a real job now.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

One other thing.

A great big unrack to Duke U. for driving the bus that Nifong tried throwing them under.

I hope the fired lacrosse coach sues the pants off those fukks.

And where is that racist POS Al Sharpton? That fukkers stayin' aweful quiet on this one.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sounds like he withheld some DNA results. He should be shit-canned, prosecuted and sued.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I think the coach quit but I'm not sure.

Nifong isn't the only self absorbed power hungry crooked DA in this country just the only one stupid enough to parade his complete incompetence in front of cameras looking for Bode with the Black Voters in his district. Fuck Him, he's done anyway, he might as well sign up as Tonya Harding's next opponent on Celebrity Boxing. The best thing he has going for him is he's still smart and talented enough to be a regular political analyst for MSNBC.
As for Rev. Al? You actually think that lying coward is going to talk, this fuck has spent his whole life trying to get people to forget what a worthless dick he is. As for Duke running away so they could put as much distance between themselves and their students as to avoid exposure.....
See Al Sharpton...... don't think for a minute it won't be successful in the long run. Look for them to probably silence out these guys with payola in order to "protect" the integrity of the Institution.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Given that that's what they're recommending, I think what the T1B Bar Association thinks is kind of moot at this point.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nifong, done.

Chickenshit teachers/alumni of Duke that also proclaimed them guilty? Worthless
fucks hiding.

Slut that made story up should be in prison.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

where's the lacrosse coach these days? they need to give him back his yob, with full back pay and somebody, well lots of folks actually, at Duke need to have their asses beat.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:where's the lacrosse coach these days?
He got another coaching job at some small college, I forget where. Sounds like he's satisfied with it, and he'll probably turn them into a contender before long. As for going back to Duke, after the way they treated him, there's no fucking way he'd return to that shitbag university.

Duck Fook.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

I've yet to try a case where the DA holds back exculpatory evidence, which Nifong did do... That's not right.......

Look for a civil suit(s) and possible criminal charges, but they have this thing called prosecutorial immunity which will be stretched in my opinion if this morphs into a criminal case...
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

XXXL wrote:I've yet to try a case where the DA holds back exculpatory evidence, which Nifong did do... That's not right.......

Look for a civil suit(s) and possible criminal charges, but they have this thing called prosecutorial immunity which will be stretched in my opinion if this morphs into a criminal case...
Amazing, a semi-coherent post. Go unearth some strong undertow and drown.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

stuckinia wrote:
XXXL wrote:I've yet to try a case where the DA holds back exculpatory evidence, which Nifong did do... That's not right.......

Read more, post less...
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

stuckinia wrote:Amazing, a semi-coherent post. Go unearth some strong undertow and drown.
rack.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

XXXL wrote:
stuckinia wrote:

Read more, post less...
Eat a cock, choke to death...
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Hey you shitbag lawyers, should Nifong get disbarred?

Post by Mister Bushice »

Jsc810 wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Also, I like how the T1B Bar Association sounds,
If it's a consortium involving all the drunks, I'm down.

If it has something to do with lawyers, just slap "and waste treatment facility" after the word Association, and Im down with that too.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

stuckinia wrote:
XXXL wrote:
stuckinia wrote: Amazing, a semi-coherent post. Go unearth some strong undertow and drown.
Read more, post less...
Eat a cock, choke to death...
That's what you do on a daily basis.......
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Your mom does that on a daily basis.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

XXXL wrote:That's what you do on a daily basis.......

How's the surf in Kansas City these days?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Y2K wrote:I think the coach quit but I'm not sure.
He was given the option to resign or be fired. He resigned, and I imagine that there was some incentive to do so. Also, he has already settled his lawsuit against the school. He received an undisclosed amount of $$$, but no apology. He now has a book out (go figure :meds: ) and still has not filed a complaint against Nifong and the county
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm pretty sure I could have a more interesting conversation in a room full of muslim women with their raging husbands bearing down on them with clenched AK 47s than I could with XXXL.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm pretty sure I could have a more interesting conversation in a room full of muslim women with their raging husbands bearing down on them with clenched AK 47s than I could with XXXL.

Predictable.......
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

If constantly getting the shit smacked out of you is becoming "predictable" then why don't you try upping your game?
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:If constantly getting the shit smacked out of you is becoming "predictable" then why don't you try upping your game?
Your right, you are getting the you know what smacked out of yourself, Mr. Magoo...
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

XXXL wrote:
Your right, you are getting the you know what smacked out of yourself, Mr. Magoo...

:lol: I love attorneys...

As opposed to his left? Mgo's getting the you know what smacked out of him by a literary spelldraplegic.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

rozy wrote:
XXXL wrote:

:lol: I love attorneys...

As opposed to his left? Mgo's getting the you know what smacked out of him by a literary spelldraplegic.
You and Magoo, can't read between the lines...
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Your last five posts only had one line, you dumbass comma retard.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

XXXL wrote: Your right, you are getting the you know what smacked out of yourself, Mr. Magoo...

Dude....let me expain something....

See, lately, we've been doing this amusing-as-far-as-this-dump-goes bit where we make fun of the posters from Kansas City, due to their monopolizing some really childish, really fucking stupid, and quite predictable replies.

The one stock-and-trade response that draws fits of laughter from the masses, and confirms the utter stupidity of the typical Kansas City poster is their penchant for countering any and all smack with a resounding "I know you are, but what am I?" It's actually become their claim-to-fame as of late.

The "IKYABWAI" and its variants are funny, because it's generally a phrase associated with children under the age of 6, who haven't yet developed the creativity to come up with any response more intelligent than "IKYABWAI."

This is why no intelligent adult would ever resort to posting anything even vaguely resembling IKYABWAI.

But not you, XXXS. Nope....when you finally decide to do something beyond the usual "surf's up, brahhhhhhh," it's what you went with.

You, sir, are a grade A fucking retard. And an affront to all that Kansas City represents.
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

Y2K wrote:I think the coach quit but I'm not sure.

Nifong isn't the only self absorbed power hungry crooked DA in this country just the only one stupid enough to parade his complete incompetence in front of cameras looking for Bode with the Black Voters in his district. Fuck Him, he's done anyway, he might as well sign up as Tonya Harding's next opponent on Celebrity Boxing. The best thing he has going for him is he's still smart and talented enough to be a regular political analyst for MSNBC.
As for Rev. Al? You actually think that lying coward is going to talk, this fuck has spent his whole life trying to get people to forget what a worthless dick he is. As for Duke running away so they could put as much distance between themselves and their students as to avoid exposure.....
See Al Sharpton...... don't think for a minute it won't be successful in the long run. Look for them to probably silence out these guys with payola in order to "protect" the integrity of the Institution.
Do you have a little altar dedicated to rush and o'reily?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

The coach is now plying his trade at Bryant University in Rhode Island.....
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was waiting for nifong to go to the "my dog ate the DNA results" card. Why not? Would have been as plausible as anything else he tried
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RACK smackaholic-btw.

Nice trolljob with the idea of this thread.

I'm assuming it's a trolljob, anyway, since the collective IQ of the T1B Bar Association probably doesn't crack three-digit territory. Even if Terry and JSC sported IQ numbers greater than 50(doubtful), with XXXKC being in negative numbers, they're screwed.

I'm guessing with his penchant for idiocy, JSC will become familiar with the correct spelling of "disbarment" sooner or later.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

After some thought I've come to the conclusion, and I'm being 100% honest here, that XXXL simply is not and CANNOT be an attorney for a living. I mean, can someone as droning, tedious and creatively inept REALLY have the ability to perform in a high pressure atmosphere such as a court room? How could anybody possibly take this asshat seriously? I mean, lawyers are typically known to have some personality, right?

My theory is that he's actually retarded. And I'm really not trying to toss out some tired, cliche smack here. I honestly believe the man is mentally retarded.

Think about it...

Somebody could open up a debate thread involving, say...Boston vs Stone Temple Pilots and XXXL's reponse would simply be, "Rock and Roll......"

Or if the juices are REALLY flowing that day, maybe he'll break out a "Surf's up dude......"

So my theory is he's actually one of those mentally challenged folks that actually, truly believe they are something they're not. For example, when I was 19 I worked part-time as a driver for mentally and physically disabled people. I had this guy on my route who boarded the bus every day with a brief case, and was clad in full suit and tie. He believed he was a businessman of some sort. He believed I was taking him to the airport, where he'd catch a plane and arrive in New York for his very important afternoon meeting. Of course I took him to a social care facility every day where he spent his 8 hour "shift" drooling into a dixie cup, but damnit, the man really, truly believed he was closing multi million dollar business deals.

Same situation we've got here. I'm convinced XXXL has mustered the bare minimum intelligence necessary to log on here and provide his "insight" on all things legalese...as well as ~shudder~ .... humor.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I can hardly wait for XXXWolf's epic reply.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

you can be a stammering dolt and a lawyer. Not all attorneys are trial attorneys, hence the clever name trial attorney.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

So how does somebody with an IQ of 7 pass the bar?

Answer that one, genius.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Sidebar

My mother was a legal assistant for Rudy Tomjonavich's trial lawyer during the Kermit Washington incident. She said that her boss wasn't really smart at piecing the case together, but when it was pieced together by my mother and his other 10 assistants that he had on staff, he sure knew how to perform and present it in a courtroom in front of others. He was STRICTLY a trial lawyer which makes him nothing like a lot of attorneys. So, if dude was on this message board right now trying to explain Nifong's actions, he might come off as a simpleton too, but nobody wanted to face him in a courtroom. Just sayin'.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote: No....You'll go to XXXL

About the same time I go hit up the 7-11 at the corner of Hell Ave and Styx St for a bag of ice for my scotch.

Can you imagine this tard during a trial?

DA: The People will show that the Defendant is a habitual offender, and is guilty of all counts brought forth in this indictment.

XXXKC: I know you are, but what is my client?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Toddowen wrote:We may not be seeing the complete picture behind XXXL.

He may only look into this board during his five minute coffee break and doesn't have the time to show off his legal prowess.
What the fuck is your deal? Does the point of everything zip right past your head? Most people come to this board for comedy/entertainment, yet you're so hell-bent on logic and literal meanings. That post of mine was basically my way of saying XXXL sucks walrus balls.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:
He brings some insightful legal points of view here and we'd be at a loss without his contributution.

Surf's up, brahhhhhhhhhh.

OK, I covered his "contributions" for the next five years. Can we ditch him now?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:He may turn out to be an OK poster if he had more time to dedicate.

He came up with enough time to drop some epcot "IKYABWAI" in a thread...twice.