Greetings from da 'Burgh

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Steiner passed out after 2 Buds? Is he a chick? Or does he simply pass off scat pics as smack?
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

RevLimiter wrote:You fellas REALLY need to move on....I have.

Oh, and try to stay on topic here....you CAN at least do THAT, right?
There is no moving on you gluttonous pile of shit. The topic is your most recent array of abortiatic submissions. Do you remember the past 2 weeks of inept “takes” your jelly-rolled digits have pounded out? No? It must be hard considering there have been over 100. Perhaps that is why you cannot remember how you feel about the Chief’s draft. Or perhaps it is due to the fact that you have the IQ of infected anus. Besides, it is impossible to “move on” from your suckage when you continue to provide more evidence of it.

Go suffocate in the folds of a diseased ass you fat fuck.
Enigmabag
Dissed by THE CREW

Post by Enigmabag »

it doesn't surprise me that steiner passed out after two beers. hes a raging faggot.

and slim's shiner is pretty much permanant these days. anyone want to be that rollins ran away from a fight that started when slim was running his dumb mouth and his bluff got called by a couple of burghers that had had enuf?
Get bent, asshole.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

Rollins wrote:Fucking Steiner drank two Buds on the way to the club, passed out at our VIP table and left Slim and I HANGING AGAIN. By the time we realized a couple of the bitches had husbands, it was already ON LIKE NAPALM and dumbshit slept through the whole thing.
That fucking COCK. Tell that fat fuck to turn his fucking phone on. I need to talk to him NOW.

keep tabs on him. if he fucks up again, let me know ASAP.

i don't have fucking time for this shit.

STOP WASTING MY TIME, STEINER
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

All right, fags. I'm headed down to the Point. The weather is fucking perfect. I'm gonna get a lemonade and a hoagie and check out the babes sitting around the fountain.

Step to me, and I'll tear you up faster than KCTRL-Paul gums down a 3lb bag of Funyuns - but I work CLEAN.

As a matter of fact, if I don't see you by 6pm, I'm coming after you. I'm so rocked up right now - I'm itching to bitchslap a whole crew of douchebags, then I'll have a fucking popsicle.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Sweet mother of FUCK.

When we roll back into Macon tomorrow, you need to crack some freaking SKULLS, DB. The boys have completely forgotten what it means to be a professional and follow ORDERS.

Our initial plan was to have Slim and Stein go grab PSU after lunch, and then shuttle him back after the trade show is over this evening, but we scrapped that after Steiner's episode last night.

Well, all things have COMPLETELY gone to shit, boss.

Steiner was too hung over to get out of bed today, so Slim and I talked about waiting until late tonight to go grab our little bitch.

Only problem is that it looks like that's all FUCKED as well. Slim's nowhere to be found, and the minivan is also gone. I tried his Nextel, but dude's voicemail just said, "Trust me, brah. I know what I'm doing. I'll grab this dong and then we'll go paint some MILF face like a dozen glazed fuckin' donuts."

Slim's gone, and I have NO FUCKING idea where the big man is either.

NOBODY WILL ANSWER A PHONE, and I can't leave until all the dreamsicles and toasted raviollis are handed out.

Need some advice, brah. We're all in a mess right now.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

don't worry about Steiner. i've gotten ahold of him and he's headed BACK to georgia right now via greyhound. i'll deal with him when he gets back.

you need to get down to the Point right fuckin now! Slim isnt answering his phone, but that's probably where he's at. You need to find a way to get down to the point and take care of this mission.

don't fuck this up!
Get fucked, dick.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Fucking Steiner.

Our brass from corporate are here making sure everything is on the upsy up, so it's going to be a couple hours before I can work my way out of the trade show.

I can't catch Slim, either, brah.

What did that fat bastard have to say for himself?
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Just checked with my boss, boss.

I have to help break down the booth tonight, so it's going to be several hours before I can jet. I'll hit you up once I get rid of the ravis.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

stuckinia wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:You fellas REALLY need to move on....I have.

Oh, and try to stay on topic here....you CAN at least do THAT, right?
There is no moving on you gluttonous pile of shit. The topic is your most recent array of abortiatic submissions. Do you remember the past 2 weeks of inept “takes” your jelly-rolled digits have pounded out? No? It must be hard considering there have been over 100. Perhaps that is why you cannot remember how you feel about the Chief’s draft. Or perhaps it is due to the fact that you have the IQ of infected anus. Besides, it is impossible to “move on” from your suckage when you continue to provide more evidence of it.

Go suffocate in the folds of a diseased ass you fat fuck.
Dramatic little fuck, aren't you?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Rollins wrote:slingin' pukas
I sort of imagine the D-Boyz on their own gay pride parade float dancing in their pink polos wif da popped collars as they toss puka shell necklaces to the crowd.

Rack the crew - lotsa funnay :D
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK this thread. :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Rollins wrote:Well, all things have COMPLETELY gone to shit, boss.
Well, it all starts at the top as they say. Douchebag has proven once again to be an inept, beer bellied faggot. Sad, because I wouldve loved to have seen PSU slice these homos up.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dude...I don't know. I'm looking at my bleeding mitts right now and thinking...WTF?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Do you know what it takes to step to me?
I'm a machine of fury and power,
I'll baffle and beat you,
I'll perform the mighty Salmon Leap before you,
and my hands will spin you into chaos.
Say goodnight, sweet Bags,
I'll see your Doom and raise it for you,
it will flex and preen and hunger for you.

Then I'll return to Calypso,
I'm not sure why my boy ever left her.
It's not so bad to be in thrall to a daughter of Atlas.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Posting lyrics sucks.

Just sayin'.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Says the dork who used to post Jewel lyrics.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

That's why it was funny.

Dumbfuck.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Diogenes wrote:That's why it was funny.

Dumbfuck.
Damn...they'll let ANYBODY back in this bitch. :lol:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

what the fuck went down yesterday?! What's this victory PSUFAN seems to be boasting about? IS HE BULLSHITTING ME?

I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I HEAR FROM MY CREW!

i want answers NOW, dammit! my phone just got disconnected, so ROLLINS, i need you to check in with me STAT! fuck, you were supposed to be back by now

WHY IS PSUFAN NOT IN MY POSSESSION? HOW DID YOU FUCK THIS UP????

Steiner arrived off the Greyhound with puke all over his Jeff George Falcons jersey, and he reeked like dirty skank. i was beating the shit out of him with my TPX and a wad of cash fell out of his back pocket. i asked him what the fuck it was and after 15 minutes of straight ass beating he finally fessed up and told me he made off with half of Slim's puka-making cayshe. he spent half on booze and smokes and kept the other half. this absolutely ENRAGED me

and then i killed him.

Steiner is fucking DEAD. He FUCKED with my plans, and my time, and now his corpse is fucking ROTTING:

THIS MEANS I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND HERE. I WANT ANSWERS NOW, DAMMIT!

FUCK!
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This is serious fucking business, Douchebag. I don't think you really knew who you were stepping to. It's a shame that your fat fucking friend with the 10 kids had to die. He had it coming, though - I guess that's why you had to kill him. There are some worse surprises in store for you. You're gonna be in a world of hurt tomorrow. I hope you spend the night tossing and turning, wondering what the fuck happened.

We are made of STEEL in this place. We are HARD. CORE. If a guy wears a pink shirt around me, I make my displeasure known in the starkest of terms. Some of your boys know that now.

Go charge your cell and await PAIN tomorrow.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Douchebag wrote:I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I HEAR FROM MY CREW!
Somehow I doubt you'll be hearing from them since PSU took care of business. The "tour" is over.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

My tracking equipment indicates Rollins is still in The Burgh. Why he's not answering his phone, I have no idea.

I can't get a read on Slim, boss.

Things aren't looking good.

We may have underestimated PSUFAN. He appears to be no amateur. The guy is good. Real good.
Caveman
Crack Whore

Post by Caveman »

Stevo look at the bright side, now you might get a battlefield promotion. Think man, think.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

That's not what this is about, loser.

We've all got our roles, and we stick to em. That's how a TEAM works cohesively. There is no I in team, but there is a F-U-C-K in Go Fuck Yourself.

Asshat.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Stevo wrote:My tracking equipment indicates Rollins is still in The Burgh. Why he's not answering his phone, I have no idea.
Chalk another one up for PSU!!!
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Stevo wrote:My tracking equipment indicates Rollins is still in The Burgh. Why he's not answering his phone, I have no idea.
Uh, no, moron. Let me explain something to you - my tracking equipment can actually detect a person MOVING. Cool, huh? I see that Rollins is mobile, but is unavailable to contact for whatever reason.

Slim, on the other hand, hasn't moved on my radar screen since late Saturday night. This shit's got me real worried.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Stevo wrote:I see that Rollins is mobile, but is unavailable to contact for whatever reason.
Kind of tough to contact someone in the back of the coronoer's vehicle, but keep trying there slappy.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Has the coronor found him yet? That movement may be just wild animals dragging around parts of the corpse.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Jsc810 wrote:PSUFAN = :bode:
Agreed....I now have a newfound respect for the guy.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Stevo wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:
Uh, no, moron. Let me explain something to you - my tracking equipment can actually detect a person MOVING. Cool, huh? I see that Rollins is mobile, but is unavailable to contact for whatever reason.
His cell phone has been jammed so far up his ass, he can’t reach it. I’m sure the rest of you will jump at the chance to retrieve it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

ouch
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Ponyboy
Crack Whore

Post by Ponyboy »

Is that a madras shirt?

Are you a soc?
Darry's gonna be awful sore.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

where's e-bag? Looks like the crew has a few opening. hey, d-bag, looks like you got a little recruiting to do. better hurry, though. rumor has it that e-bag has landed a gig with the icy hot stuntazz. sounds right up his alley.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Stay gold, Ponyboy.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Douchebag wrote:FUCK!
age 22 and 10 kids?

I'll say he did.
Ponyboy
Crack Whore

Post by Ponyboy »

Dinsdale wrote:Stay gold, Ponyboy.
Nothing gold can stay..........................fucker.
Darry's gonna be awful sore.