Greetings from da 'Burgh

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rollins
The Crew

Greetings from da 'Burgh

Post by Rollins »

Before I head back to my booth, thought I'd give you all an update.

P-Burgh is an absolute shitbox, and it's no wonder PSU calls this place home. Slim's got kicked out of the show for slingin' pukas without an exhibitor's license, but he's working out of the minivan now in the parking lot.

Steiner smells. A lot.

Just an update, dudes. Slim is going to have his work cut out for him tonight, because most of the chicks (and I use that term loosely) uup heere look like they haven't bathed for the weekend just yet. I'll still pound some ass tonight, becaue my stick isn't predjudiced on the road and stuff, but the honeys aren't here just yet.

Stevo, check your messages, brah. I need a favor.

Payce!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

P-Burgh
Pensacola?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

PSUFAN wrote:
P-Burgh
Pensacola?
Sounds more like Provincetown to me.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Makes sense. The homosexual Bag Crew can whale-watch. Look, Douchebag is breaching again!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Who is Slim and what's a "puka"?
Defense wins championships.
Cho
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Cho »

Come out to blacksburg you assholes.
Eat this, you giant tree trunk piece of ass.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

PSUFAN wrote:Makes sense. The homosexual Bag Crew can whale-watch. Look, Douchebag is breaching again!!
shouldn't you be preparing for tomorrow, instead of cracking jokes in here ASSWIPE?

Rollins - thanks for the update. Tell Slim not to work too hard on hunting down hot bitches for me. i've actually got something lined up with that MILF that PSUFAN's got at home. it's a sure thing, bro. I might even let Steiner have a go when I'm done.

Keep hittin' the streets and move that merch. we'll need all the extra cash we can get.
Get fucked, dick.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Douchebag wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Makes sense. The homosexual Bag Crew can whale-watch. Look, Douchebag is breaching again!!
shouldn't you be preparing for tomorrow, instead of cracking jokes in here ASSWIPE?

Rollins - thanks for the update. Tell Slim not to work too hard on hunting down hot bitches for me. i've actually got something lined up with that MILF that PSUFAN's got at home. it's a sure thing, bro. I might even let Steiner have a go when I'm done.

Keep hittin' the streets and move that merch. we'll need all the extra cash we can get.
Shut up.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RevLimiter wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Shut up.
OK, DB - you have my permission to kill this guy before we tangle. If you don't, we'll all be dead of boredom before the Tour gets rolling.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You gotta say this much for RevLimiter and Roy. The almost make Douchebag look good.

Almost.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

I'll say this for Jay in Phoenix...

Who the fuck is Jay in Phoenix?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

A-Bomb wrote:I'll say this for Jay in Phoenix...

Who the fuck is Jay in Phoenix?
You're executioner, buttercup.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

i've got an IQ of about 13 and even i know it's supposed to be "your".

fucking MORON.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

my asshole's gonna be this big when T1B get's done with it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I got $4.99 he's a guy that lives in Phoenix whose name begins with the letter "J".
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

A-Bomb, when I behead you, I think your rounded jowl will bounce like a basketball.

Or, I could rivet a handle to the top of your head, and TVO could use you for an infant bouncy-ball thing:

He could use your downy stache to tickle his perenium.

That oughta keep him busy...
Last edited by PSUFAN on Fri May 04, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

A-Bomb wrote:

fucking MORON.
Excellent. The bottom feeder of my organization is giving this clown an intellectual ass beating.

How many more ways can we kick your ass, you fucking dick?
Get fucked, dick.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

I detect a nervous tone within your most recent posts, Dave.

Methinks the crew is getting under your skin.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm going to rip his limbs off and use them to smear a path of fatty material along my driveway. Then, I'll set the lines alight and welcome guests to my pad for some evening victuals.

Nothing to be nervous about. I can't fucking WAIT to maim these tools.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

orcinus wrote:I detect a nervous tone within your most recent posts, Dave.

Methinks the crew is getting under your skin.
I see dorks like this guy all the time at the Subway. That's the look they get when they ordered the footlong but can't pay for it.

I throw the sandwich in their face and tell them to eat a dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

A-Bomb is a "sandwich artist" - well, I'm just shocked. He squeezes loaves by day, and tosses salads by night.

I'm looking forward to seeing his corpse age and bloat even more with bacterial waste. I'll roll him up in a Saran Wrap Sarong and set him at the curb - then wait to hear the massive POP as the garbage truck compacts him.
Slim-J
The Crew

Post by Slim-J »

Rollins is in the shitter, so I figured I'd hope on his laptop for a quick sec.

I gotta say, these are some dog-faced bitches in dis town. Rollins ain't lyin. Aint no thing, though. The D likes em rough lookin sometimes. He says for every 3 hot bitches he nails, he likes to do one ugly one just to keep it real. If they're REAL ugly, he bangs em doggiestyle and then pulls out and slaps a white mask on their grills. That way he never has to see their faces.

I made a fuckign KILLING today slingin necklaces and other shyte. Rollins is tearin shit up too in his Schwann's booth. Dude sold something like 17 Family Meal Deals in 2 hours.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing his corpse age and bloat even more with bacterial waste.

I was just trolling the bacteria. BODE me.

Sin,
Diogenes
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

A-Bomb wrote:

fucking MORON.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner folks! Spelling smack from A-Bung. Excellent choice, bravo. [airgolfclap]

Now come along fellas, stay in character. I didn't mean to rattle the fantasy your engaged in here. Didn't realize the one-trick-pony of a joke you deer - whoop sorry, that was Chrismas - you crewfolk are running was beginning to fray so quickly.

Come on now girls, back in line and act this thing out properly. Break character again and Douchebag will force you to eat a supper of his special beans and mini-snausage. You might want to pass however, as Douchebag rarely bathes.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Tom In VA wrote:I got $4.99 he's a guy that lives in Phoenix whose name begins with the letter "J".
Congratulations to Tom In VA! The cash is in the mail.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:I didn't mean to rattle the fantasy your engaged in here.
Hey D - PLEASE let me finish this guy off. Fuckin PLEASE!

holy fucking titty christ. My grandaddy once told me that if you make the same mistake twice, it ain't a fuckin mistake. you just don't know any better. you really DON'T know the difference between your and you're, do you?

and what's worse is you need ME to explain it to you. LMAO!

oh, and btw dipshit - the beatdown i just laid on you wasn't even an example of spelling smack.

but since you're really smart and stuff, i'll see if you can figure out what the correct answer is.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

A-Bomb wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:I didn't mean to rattle the fantasy your engaged in here.
Hey D - PLEASE let me finish this guy off. Fuckin PLEASE!

holy fucking titty christ. My grandaddy once told me that if you make the same mistake twice, it ain't a fuckin mistake. you just don't know any better. you really DON'T know the difference between your and you're, do you?

and what's worse is you need ME to explain it to you. LMAO!

oh, and btw dipshit - the beatdown i just laid on you wasn't even an example of spelling smack.

but since you're really smart and stuff, i'll see if you can figure out what the correct answer is.
Hee hee hee. Hooked. You see A-Bung, I've been down this road before with another idiot with a penchant for spelling smack.

Your just not getting it, are you.

But you never were very good with irony.

And that wasn't a beatdown, just a beatoff. You know, just like this lame trolling effort of you'res.

But I'll keep playing as long as you stay in fucking character you assclown.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Whoa.

Looks like somebody passed 4th grade english. Excellent stuff, Billy Madison.

Tell you what, A-Bomb - I'm not even gonna lay a single finger on you. What I've got coming your way will be much more humilating. The next time I roll through the Dirty South, I'm gonna hit up your Subway during the peak of lunch time when the line is out the fucking door. Right after you ring me up, I'm gonna bust out my debit card on you and THEN slap my 50% off coupon on the countertop.

Then I'm going to watch you sweat through your italian dressing-stained Subway shirt as you fiddle around with the register. And right before you reach for the phone to call your boss to see how to solve the ordeal, I'm gonna say, "fuggit. I'm going to Wendy's."

Take THAT, asshole.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

So is it the Circus or a Ren-Faire going on in the Steel City this weekend?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

PSUFAN wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Douchebag wrote: shouldn't you be preparing for tomorrow, instead of cracking jokes in here ASSWIPE?

Shut up.
OK, DB - you have my permission to kill this guy before we tangle. If you don't, we'll all be dead of boredom before the Tour gets rolling.
Way to have my back, Board Lord.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dude...the entire Japanese whaling fleet couldn't have your back.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

Y2K wrote:So is it the Circus or a Ren-Faire going on in the Steel City this weekend?
we don't really know and, quite frankly, we don't give a flying fuck. we just have two objectives in mind: $$$ on puka sales and bag and tag PUSFAN if we happen to catch him trippin'. i brought plenty of foot-long meatball and subway club sandwiches to keep us energized and to absorb the excessive amount of bud 40s we'll be pounding tonight.

just wait, you fuckin' ingrate. just you wait.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

mvscal wrote:The only things getting pounded tonight are your flabby asscheeks, gAy-Bomb.
D fucking minus.

try again, quadrevion.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dreams......Temporary Madness
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Dinsdale wrote:Dude...the entire Japanese whaling fleet couldn't have your back.
Dude....enough already. It's TIRED. Originality- MIX IT IN.
Ace
Elwood

Re: Greetings from da 'Burgh

Post by Ace »

Rollins wrote: I'll still pound some ass tonight, becaue my stick isn't predjudiced
That's putting it mildly, considering you'll be balls deep in some homeless guy's unwashed ass by midnight, you disgusting piece of shit
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RevLimiter wrote:MIX IT IN.
take your own advice, fucknut.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

RevLimiter wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Dude...the entire Japanese whaling fleet couldn't have your back.
That's rich coming from your fatass. Or do you have anymore 8th grade smack to lay down? Will you have my sister home by midnight? You should have savored your retirement a tad bit longer you worthless pile of afterbirth.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

D-Bag, answer your damn celly.

Slim was MONEY tonight and had what must be his finest hour in the club. Out of all the COWS in this shitbox of a town, dude manages to pull a half-dozen BABES into our VIP booth.

But I'm not here to brag. We have another problem with the big man.

Fucking Steiner drank two Buds on the way to the club, passed out at our VIP table and left Slim and I HANGING AGAIN. By the time we realized a couple of the bitches had husbands, it was already ON LIKE NAPALM and dumbshit slept through the whole thing.

Slim gave about as well as he got, but let's be honest. Dude's no Douchebag when it comest tio beating ass. I tried to fight my way through the four or five gaybos that jumped me, but I couldn't make it over in time to save him from the sucker-punch blackjack shot.

Fucking Steiner.

We're OK now and chilling at the hotel with our bitches, but Slim has a nasty shiner and his nose won't stop bleeding.

Don't worry, though. MONEY is a pro and will be outside slingin' pukas at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning to get us that cayshe.

I will say this. After the boys tag PSU tomorrow, it might be time for a little TOUGH LOVE with the big man.

Later, brah.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Image
RevLimiter wrote:MIX IT IN.
take your own advice, fucknut.
stuckinia wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
That's rich coming from your fatass. Or do you have anymore 8th grade smack to lay down? Will you have my sister home by midnight? You should have savored your retirement a tad bit longer you worthless pile of afterbirth.
You fellas REALLY need to move on....I have.

Oh, and try to stay on topic here....you CAN at least do THAT, right?