Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rack the wytch job, Scotty.
Steiner
The Crew

Post by Steiner »

R-Jack wrote:So what consequences is the quadrapalegic going to face? Smash his legs? Hyperextend his elbow? Kick in the nuts?

I am thinking you are the brains of this outifit.
I'm going to hit him in the FACE with my fucking FISTS. thanks for proving yourself a FUCKING IDIOT.

go R-Jack yourself off a fucking cliff, asshat.
WHEN YOU STEP TO THE D, YOU STEP TO ME.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

hmmmm....Rocky Horrah Much?

Kill a Cripple....Save a Parking Space?

WAR...my Socks...I CAN'T Move My SOCKS!!!!

continue EAD.....and swallow
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Steiner wrote:
R-Jack wrote:So what consequences is the quadrapalegic going to face? Smash his legs? Hyperextend his elbow? Kick in the nuts?

I am thinking you are the brains of this outifit.
I'm going to hit him in the FACE with my fucking FISTS. thanks for proving yourself a FUCKING IDIOT.
The dude modded his leg sled, you single celled glop. If he hits top speed befoe you launch a left hook you're gonna face plant into his lap so hard you'll replace his piss bag with your mouth.

The odd thing is you'll probably enjoy that.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Y2K - i can sense the genuine level of RAGE you have for me
RAGE?

That's pure comedy if it hadn't been shat out by the current role model for the "brightest" and "bestest" and "newest" troop of Mouthbreathers as they continue interloping my Interwebnetspot....

Wrong again Dipshit, not even close. Are you sure you're not working out with Lago's Bong as you and Irie gaze and debate the length and girth of shlong's as your posse of pathetic lemmings cornhole his current meth whore?
That would at least be a plausible excuse for the obvious stupidity in trying to examine why I'll enjoy tightly cinching up the straps as they load your shattered shell of a corpse on a Lifeflight Chopper.

The word that would most accurately describe why I want to kick your ass is...

FUN

What could be better entertainment than in your Cen-Cal Humiliation Tourstop than snapping various "Douchebone's" as easily as an osteoporosis riddled Geriatric falling and breaking a hip when their walker snags a carpet edge or screaming "I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP"! towards a phone linked to Bob another quality Lifecall Support Team Member earning almost 50 cent's per week in Bombay, India. I look at it much like going to Disneyland years ago and using an "E" ticket, sure it doesn't last long but it was fun and worth waiting in line for. Unfortunately I'll have to forego any previous plans on generously handing you over to some random pack of vagrant "melon picking" Hispanic Faggots because I can't translate or pronounce "Good work! Here's free Pussy as a Bonus" and the majority of illegals are so paranoid nowdays they'll see you as nothing more as bait for a current ICE Raid by the Fed's at Homeland. There's also a very good chance that they'll deposit what's left of you into the Cali Aqueduct and it really isn't fair to contamiate Socalvansmack's drinking water any more than I already do from my favorite roadside "piss stop" convieniently located between Firebaugh and the I-5. I have a duty to make sure the Paramedics patch you up good so another board member can use their own "E" ticket on Douchebag's Self-Mutilation Express. If you can offer up a "Fast-Pass" voucher so I can step to the front of the line and start your little adventure out properly before some BODE! seeking jackass around here gets greedy, places you on the IR permantly and I have to find something else fun to do? feel free. I also won't have a chance to score any big points towards Board Cred here... and that sort of pisses me off.

I figure if your flock of sheeple follow your lead we all have the right to treat it as some sort of bizarre masochistic "Cult-O-Morons" who have rightfully earned the right to the pain and agony they'll suffer. Now THAT'S more amusing to participate in than leaving the "upper decker" at the motel room as my own special "Get Well Soon" Gift as you all are spending the required time there to try and piece together what's left of the Stooges and move on.

I'll have an unforgettable smile on my grill as there's some serious jockularity involved in watching such a special group of America's finest dumbfuck's as they drop to the pavement and struggle to get up before they melt in Fresneck's infamous "Summer Sunshine".

As you start packing the luggage for the national "No Kill I" Tour.......

Don't forget bringing along as much morphine based pain medication as you fucks can get and make sure you have plenty left as you swing through my "Hood".

Make your time Bitch, I'll be patiently waiting in line for my contribution towards your "Death Quest".
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Douchebag wrote:just so you losers know, our weekend bender of pounding forties and nailing skanks is over and it's back to business.

we've got some plans in the mix. just watch.

we've got plans.
Great leadership skills there, fuckhole. You and your ball licking crew are about to go on tour and you have them out partying. That shit will slow your fat asses down even more, and when I drive my shank into your liver and watch you bleed a black mixture of bile and blood, you will regret not having the reaction skills that only comes from preparation.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Damn...DB's been pissing some people off bad.

uhm, RACK.

DB, I'm tempted to let you survive the PGH beatdown, 'cuz it sounds like there are some folks across the country that want a piece of you - and not like Stevo - they want to kick your lardy assHOLE.

I'll have to see how I feel after tossing your salad with a tire iron. It'll be tough to not straighten out your colon with a shotgun blast rather than the usual gristled cocks from The Crew...but as more and more creative beatingsouch are envisioned, the thinner we can collectively beat you, like a cross-country DoucheBag Carpacchio, the better.

BTW, I found out that the dude I saw on the street the other day was just a copycat, not really part of the Bag Crew. This shit needs to be quelled before it gets WAY out of hand. I've got children to raise up in this motherhumper.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

PSUFAN wrote:BTW, I found out that the dude I saw on the street the other day was just a copycat, not really part of the Bag Crew. This shit needs to be quelled before it gets WAY out of hand. I've got children to raise up in this motherhumper.
it's about fucking time you started respecting Douchebag and The Crew. It's about damn time.

but if you think threats on a message board will straighten you out, just think the level of respect you will show us when we roll up on you AT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE right before you're about to "hop in the van" with the wife and kiddos for a fun day at the zoo.

you'll be so startled you won't even know what to do or say. you'll just nod your head and take orders like you did to your old man when you were 10 years old.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

Seriously PSUFAN - what does a suburban family man like you think your'e going to do to me and my Crew?

this shit is WHAT WE DO. and you think you can step to us?

LMAO
Get fucked, dick.
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

Post by Quad McWheels »

Steiner wrote:
I'm going to hit him in the FACE with my fucking FISTS.
Whatever, you fat fuck. I've got a helmet. I'm having a Jim McMahon style visor installed on it so you won't be able to read my eyes. One head fake and BAM, you are fucked.

I've been working on some new moves at the local skate park:

People are going to notice the tread marks on your face for a VERY long time. People will stare. Consider yourself warned.

Oh, and could someone please call Steiner and read this post to him? Thanks.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

ASSHOLE!!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Look...I live in the fucking CITY, aSShole!!! AND, the beatdown will NOT be taking place at my house. You think my neighbors want to see that shit? You think they want to squeegee blood and shit off their windows? WHAT KIND OF NEIGHBORHOOD DO YOU THINK I LIVE IN??

There is a precedent set...CENTURIES OLD, man...for bloodshed and fearful scatology to take place at the Forks of the Mighty Ohio. That's where I'm gonna step (and you're gonna backstep) to. you. fuck.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:Seriously PSUFAN - what does a suburban family man like you think your'e going to do to me and my Crew?

LMAO
Hey Douchenozzle, won’t you have to cancel your trip due to you having to attend summer school?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Quad McWheels wrote: EDIT: I've souped up my fukking sled just for this. Check it out:

Rack that. It looks like you've had some work done by Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems.
See you in the 8th dimension monkeyboy!
Last edited by Invictus on Tue May 01, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Douchebag wrote:Seriously PSUFAN - what does a suburban family man like you think your'e going to do to me and my Crew?

LMAO
Oh Doucheturd, I fucking KNOW I can step to you assmunchers. I've already demonstrated the course the destruction will take with your crew by the number I did on Stevo. Yeah, yeah..I know, he's in full denial of the event. Got his pancake makeup trowled on nice and thick, like Zsa Zsa Gabor at a clambake. But I took a picture of Stevo during the aftermath.

You want to know what SHIT you're in for Douchette?

Just ask Stevo:

Funny thing is, it looks like he kind of liked it.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Douchecrew, I know jsc810 isn't in your top ten but do you think you could stop by and kill him just on general principles? Thanks and I'll take your answer off air.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.