SHIT LIST RANKINGS - week 3

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

SHIT LIST RANKINGS - week 3

Post by Douchebag »

some changes have definitely taken place since last week's rankings. MOST of you continue to show me NO RESPECT whatsoever and it pisses me off so bad I want to put drywall screws through your fucking skulls.

let's recap last week's rankings:

1 PSUFAN
2 smackaholic
3 Y2K
4 Wolfman
5 Mace
6 KC Scott
7 DallasFanatic
8 R-Jack
9 tuff gong
10 War Wagon

this week's:

10. BSmack - from unranked to 10th. you think you're some kind of comedian around here don't you, you mouthy cocksucker? i am frothing at the mouth at the thought of crippling you for life.

9. KC Scott - the level of impudence you have shown me has gotten no better or worse. you best SHAPE THE FUCK UP REAL SOON otherwise you'll stay fucking ranked which means broken ankles, knees, and spine. how does that sound, maggot?

8. Mister Buschice - hey there, Jokey McJokester? i bet you'll be a real fucking RIOT when your lips and tongue are at opposite ends of the Quality Inn parking lot.

7. Goober McTuber - wow. from unranked to 7th. Good job Goober. GOod fucking job. CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS! You just earned a one way ticket to the ER! i'll have your wife send flowers after i'm done rimming her asshole. FUCK YOU.

6. Jay in Phoenix - is this just fun n games to you? huh? Is that what you think it is? do you not undersand what you're truly in for? i hope you like the feel of man ass on your face because after i get done with you i'll order Steiner to face plant on your dome for 2 hours after he's had at least one of everything off the Taco Bell menu.

5. Y2K - i can sense the genuine level of RAGE you have for me, Y2K. this i can get down with but it STILL fuckign psises me off to no end. i just cannot stand it when motherfuckers take me lightly. you dont' understand what you're dealing with here. YOU JUST DON'T. and for your ignorance, and arrogance, you will be dealt the chair FOR LIFE. you better start shopping for one now.

4. War Wagon - from 10th to 4th. unbelievable. i really thought we were dogs. i really thought we were going to slam King Cobra 40s when i rolled through the 314. guess what, "War Wagon"? We won't be slamming beers together. in fact, I'll be slamming 40s and taking the empties and shoving them up your ass and out your nose. then i'll break them over your kneecaps and take the shards and make you eat them mixed in with a bowl of Cap N Crunch. FUCK OFF

3. smackaholic - still in the top 5. good job. all that means is you have managed to keep my fucking blood pressure at INSANELY high levels. but that' sok. i like being JACKED THE FUCK UP. i think i'll run you over with the RV you're taking this summer while your wife and daughter give me road head. THIS WILL BE GREAT

2. R-Jack - what can i say. you've done this to yousrelf with the things you wrote abuot me. these things you say. they are not good. they are not good at all. and now you will suffer brutal, awful things.

1. PSUFAN - nothing needs to be added here. you need to die. you WILL die. i am fairly certain now i will kill you even if you don't finish #1.

dropped from rankings:

tuff gong, wolfman

honorable mention: DallasFanatic, Mace, 88, Quad McWheels, IndyFrisco, Louis Cyphre
Get fucked, dick.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I see you workin' douche. You think you can just drop me back a place or two each week. Just ease me down a step at a time till I fall off the honorable mention list.

I don't give a fukk.

Drop me completely off that list if you like. Have stevo plot you a course around CT if you like. It don't matter. Remember, I am fukking mobile this summer. And I will track you and your crew down. And when I do, the puka shell dust is gonna fly and as of now, 2 of your crew will die. Drop me some more bitch and it will be worse.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: SHIT LIST RANKINGS - week 3

Post by BSmack »

Douchebag wrote:10. BSmack - from unranked to 10th. you think you're some kind of comedian around here don't you, you mouthy cocksucker? i am frothing at the mouth at the thought of crippling you for life.
You're frothing now? Then imagine how frothing you'll be when I send my 2'9" bodyguard out to dust your sorry ass.

[video width=400 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/player2.swf?vide ... kWyHmVgFAC[/video]
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

Post by Quad McWheels »

That does it. Here's my new plan:

1. Beat the holy hell out of pussbag and his backup dancers errr... I mean crew.
2. Give him my chair since he will need it more than I.

That's it. Pretty simple.

EDIT: I've souped up my fukking sled just for this. Check it out:

Last edited by Quad McWheels on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

This is bullshit Douche. I'm going to use Stevo as a double ended dildo for you and Steiner. Frickin pusses.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goddammit Douchefag, can't you even get your own rankings right? Did your weekend of drunken, drugged up, dude-hole drilling debauchery fry your pimple-sized brain? All of the man mayo that you and your crew consumed must have done some fucking serious damage to you.

LAST Weeks list was:

10. Jay in Phoenix

9. tuff gong

8. Mister Bushice

7. War Wagon

6. Wolfman

5. KC Scott

4. Y2K

3. smackaholic

2. R-Jack

1. PSUFAN

Fuckin' retard. And moving me up to number 6 this week doesn't get you in my good graces either. I'm still going to string you and your boys up by your puka-pierced necks until you are dead, dead, DEAD!!!

Desert justice bitch-boys.

Come and get a taste.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

Fuckin Stevo is comin off a 3 day bender and appears to have made a "clerical" error when using the spreadsheet. fuckit, it happens. this shit is more for YOUR reference anyway asshole. last week's rankings don't matter you loser. only thing that matters is the present.

and PRESENTLY, you are slated to get the shit kicked out of you.
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'll deal with you later
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:I'll deal with you later

I'll bet you say that to all the undergarments.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK BSmack and the Weng Weng Snippet
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

BSmack wrote:You're frothing now? Then imagine how frothing you'll be when I send my 2'9" bodyguard out to dust your sorry ass.
Hey, look who learned how to post videos. Neato. I sit back and laugh at your "technical wizardry".

I could fucking blow you away with the shit I know. I graduated from MIT and am now using my skill and kowledge of highly complex cutting edge technological equipment in part to further Douchebag's agenda of delivering the pain that all of you deserve.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:7. Goober McTuber - wow. from unranked to 7th. Good job Goober. GOod fucking job. CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS! You just earned a one way ticket to the ER! i'll have your wife send flowers after i'm done rimming her asshole. FUCK YOU.

I was honorable mention, you know. I can probably get in a shitload of trouble beating up a high school kid like you. I mean, I remember when you first came on the board, you claimed to be a junior in high school.

Oh wait, considering your level of stupidity, you probably had to repeat most of elementary and junior high school. That would make you at least 23 or 24 years old. OK, you qualify for a beatdown.

BTW, if you were to rim my wife’s asshole, you would be sucking my dick by proxy. I’m sure the very idea gets you thoroughly moist.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

mvscal wrote:I have to say it, but uh...I'm just not very intimidated here, Douche. Neither you nor your mangy passle of drug addled catamites are striking much fear.
maybe now you aren't. afterall, most of you are convinced this is some kind of "troll job".

and that's ok. that's to be expected.

right now you're in it for the laughs, or some shit. you lean back in your chairs in your little cubicles, sip your folger's in the black stained coffee mug you've had for the last 15 fucking years, and crack a smile at all this. but that's just now.

in time you will be crying in pain and begging for forgiveness.

it's only a matter of time.
Last edited by Dice on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Stevo wrote:
BSmack wrote:You're frothing now? Then imagine how frothing you'll be when I send my 2'9" bodyguard out to dust your sorry ass.
Hey, look who learned how to post videos. Neato. I sit back and laugh at your "technical wizardry".

I could fucking blow you away with the shit I know. I graduated from MIT and am now using my skill and kowledge of highly complex cutting edge technological equipment in part to further Douchebag's agenda of delivering the pain that all of you deserve.
No you're not. You're a shit troll created by someone with way too much fucking time on their hands. You exist purely for our amusement and nothing more. And when your dance fails to amuse us any longer, you'll be put out to pasture the same way trolls like Clownfart were back in the day.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

More pictures of DouchBacker hanging with his Crew this weekend. Must have been one wild party, Chump. Nice looking piece of ass you have there too, DoucheBacker. Did she have a big dick?

I bet you and your boy on the right double-teamed that calf. Did you rope it or wrestle it?

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

BSmack wrote:...with way too much fucking time on their hands.
And how many posts exactly do you have on this shithole?

Thanks for playing, fuckface.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:You're a shit troll created by someone with way too much fucking time on their hands.
Let me get this straight... you think they're shit trolls and yet you mash out enough responses to make their Top Ten hit list?

:meds:

You might want to consider a vacation from this place. Don't worry... your 15-20 shit posts/day won't be missed.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Let me get this straight... you think they're shit trolls and yet you mash out enough responses to make their Top Ten hit list?

:meds:

You might want to consider a vacation from this place. Don't worry... your 15-20 shit posts/day won't be missed.
So, you're fronting for "Stevo"?

I never figured you for the pooka shell wearing type, but hey...
Stevo wrote:And how many posts exactly do you have on this shithole?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Stevo wrote:
BSmack wrote:...with way too much fucking time on their hands.
And how many posts exactly do you have on this shithole?

Thanks for playing, fuckface.
Do you use Astroglide for gel Stevo?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:So, you're fronting for "Stevo"?

Uhm, no. I am not a fan of this band of trolls either.

The difference between you and me? I'm not stupid enough to feed a shit troll. I'm not on their Hit List for a reason = zero responses.

You remind me of Indyclown. He'd come in here telling us how much this place sucked... and yet... spend hours in here telling us how much this place sucked.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dinsdale wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I'll deal with you later

I'll bet you say that to all the undergarments.
Glad someone kind of got it. Youse is slipping.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Douchebag wrote: 4. War Wagon - from 10th to 4th. unbelievable. i really thought we were dogs. i really thought we were going to slam King Cobra 40s when i rolled through the 314.
No shit it's unbelievable. I went from 10th to 7th and now 4th w/o ever once deigning to respond to this shit-troll effort. I guess being ignored pisses you off even worse that being disrepected or threatened with bodily harm. At this rate, I'll be #1 by next week.

Get one thing straight though, D-bag. You won't find me in the 314 and fuck you for not getting the spread sheet right. Shit man, next thing you'll do is call me a Card's fan. Go slam 40's with Bace when you roll thru St. Loser.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

With all due respect Mr. Bag, Quad McWheels is already in the chair. Not much more damage can be done there. Other, more "able" bodies are much more deserving of the harsh treatments of paralyzation. How the Roomeister hasn't cracked the top 10 yet amazes me.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:So, you're fronting for "Stevo"?
Uhm, no. I am not a fan of this band of trolls either.
You've got me all wrong. These trolls are the funniest thing to happen on this board since the Reindeer. Aside from making even jtr look like a winner in the gene pool lottery, they're just so damn easy to laugh at.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Douchebag wrote:
9. KC Scott - the level of impudence you have shown me has gotten no better or worse. you best SHAPE THE FUCK UP REAL SOON otherwise you'll stay fucking ranked which means broken ankles, knees, and spine. how does that sound, maggot?
#9????

I dropped to fucking 9???

You better get an umbrella mutha fucka, cuz the rain is gonna fall - ON YOU!

Team Drunken Troll is ready 4War - Beeyotch!

My bench is up to 360 and my vertical jump is up to 30".

I can hear Metallica in my sleep and that = PAIN4U

Die Fat Bastard! Die
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yo, Douchebag...

Yesterday I saw a dude who might have been in your crew. He was wearing the pink shirt with the collar flipped up. He was rolling down the street with his mom - a wrinkled up bleach-blonded pear-shaped old Yentl.

He had his short sleeves rolled up tightly, with a mint green T underneath. Have you been recruiting in PGH?

Fart-suckers like you have to be stopped. I should have taken this dud out with a quick spin of the wheel. I think my wife and kids would have thought it excessive, though.

I'm gonna ask them to leave town when you roll through. I'm not holding back then.

Fuck you, ass cavity breath, FUCK YOU
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

BSmack wrote:Aside from making even jtr look like a winner in the gene pool lottery, they're just so damn easy to laugh at.
How many times does this have to be stated? The Crew is not here for your entertainment. So you're getting a laugh at our expense. Great. Just fuckin great. Laugh now, because it won't seem so funny in the end.

I'm working with Stevo to get information on all of you degenerates. I'll be sizing you up and passing the stats along to Douchebag so he's fully prepared to beat bodily fluids out of you that have yet to be discovered.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

KC Scott wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
#9????

I dropped to fucking 9???

You better get an umbrella mutha fucka, cuz the rain is gonna fall - ON YOU!

Team Drunken Troll is ready 4War - Beeyotch!

My bench is up to 360 and my vertical jump is up to 30".

I can hear Metallica in my sleep and that = PAIN4U

Die Fat Bastard! Die
Oh boy....now you did it DoucheNozzle- props for awakening the 400lb T1B Gorilla. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Rollins wrote:How many times does this have to be stated? The Crew is not here for your entertainment.
Oh yes you are Rollypolly. You make us laugh. You amuse us. We think you're funny, get it? Funny, like a clown. I bet when you fart, your ravaged brownie actually goes "HONK!"
So you're getting a laugh at our expense. Great. Just fuckin great. Laugh now, because it won't seem so funny in the end.
Are you kiddin' me Rollo? How many times does this have to be stated? In YOUR end is where your crew begins and where this charade will finish. Stevo should have showed you his plunger scars by now. I know, I know...he's still wearing the makeup, trying to hide it. In fact, I bet old Stevo rather fancies the makeup by now, if you know what I mean. And you do you preening nancyboy.
I'm working with Stevo to get information on all of you degenerates. I'll be sizing you up and passing the stats along to Douchebag so he's fully prepared to beat bodily fluids out of you that have yet to be discovered.
So, you're sizing up Stevo for his body fluids eh? Pass these stats along:

1. Stevo should be missing about a pint and half of blood from his beating.
2. Tearducts are bone dry from constant weeping.
3. Saliva ducts running like an open faucet.
4. Since his last "crew passaround" his semen level should read "full".

See you on the business end of a pink noose Rolly.
Steiner
The Crew

Post by Steiner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:With all due respect Mr. Bag, Quad McWheels is already in the chair. Not much more damage can be done there. Other, more "able" bodies are much more deserving of the harsh treatments of paralyzation. How the Roomeister hasn't cracked the top 10 yet amazes me.
hey felcher, it's not up to you to decide who's on DB's list and who isn't. this isn't under your control. Quad has proven himself to be, other than a degenerate, alcoholic and belligerent cripple, one mouthy motherfucker who will soon face the consequences of his behavior.

you keep it up and YOU, YOU will be next. take accountability for your own actions, dickslap.
WHEN YOU STEP TO THE D, YOU STEP TO ME.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

at least I have an idea how Brady Quinn was feeling
on Saturday afternoon !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Hey Steiner, that dimpled crater on your chins is sort of reminiscent of something. You know how sometimes chicks will pour a drink into their navels for another chick to suck out? I bet the crew uses that divot of yours in the same way. In your case however, once you're finished giving Douchebag his daily Lewinski, the crew gets to enjoy the runoff in chin shots!

Now go scrape that residue off from under your eye. It's probably all crusty by now.

You could probably snack on it like a chip or something.

Disgusting.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

just so you losers know, our weekend bender of pounding forties and nailing skanks is over and it's back to business.

we've got some plans in the mix. just watch.

we've got plans.
Get fucked, dick.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Seriously, are all you people high or something?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

HURRAY!

I made a list!

Kind of, anyways.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

honorable mention: DallasFanatic, Mace, 88, Quad McWheels, IndyFrisco, Louis Cyphre
fuck you douchetard

i'm going to skull fuck you after i get done beating your pinkpolowearingpussyass.

St.Louis stop will be your last

and if i ever see felix, i will fight him.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Douchebag wrote:just so you losers know, our weekend bender of pounding forties and nailing skanks is over and it's back to business.

we've got some plans in the mix. just watch.

we've got plans.
Just tell me which one of you losers played the kid who took a shit in the shower on the Sopranos. I know it had to be one of you losers.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

R-Jack wrote:Nice going Keystone Cops. If you want to find out where I'm at, check my old posts you morons.
We already know where you're at, moron. My tracking equipment has already verified this. The "information" Rollins was referring to has to do with your "physical" stats. We like to get a good look at you fucks physically. Some of you who are larger will be treated a certain way. Those of you who are smaller will likely be dealt with more quickly.

We also do checks on any martial arts skills you might obtain. All this just determines how Douchebag goes about beating you down.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Stevo wrote:I could fucking blow you away with the shit I know.
What, kneeling and opening your mouth?

Been going to Ciceros Friday night get togethers, hmmm?
Some of you who are larger will be treated a certain way.
Shocker. The fat gay guy in the pink shirt likes to ass fuck chubbies.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dice wrote:you lean back in your chairs in your little cubicles, sip your folger's in the black stained coffee mug you've had for the last 15 fucking years, and crack a smile at all this.
I'd rather be crackin' a smile than smiling at crack.......

You girls are just bustin' out these days.

Pain time is Main time Little man.

Just don't die of aids before I wring your little pencil neck.