The New Deputy

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Thanks for the memories Mr.Beer...as I remember you're partial to Hot Chocolate.. have one of on me.. Image
Rootbeer

Re: The New Deputy

Post by Rootbeer »

War Wagon wrote: You've kind of stalled the traffic up in this bitch today.
You're right. Not one youtube link, news story, or "rank 'em" thread all day. Some people would consider that a good thing. Too bad you're not in that cadre. Do tell, War Wagon, what do you like in a board?
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

HAHAHAHAHA. That was a good one Rootie. No racks for you though.

~ Much love

Ohhh, and the new influx of SN tards seems to be dying down. I don't think you'll need to m0derate with hate very much.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

youtube link, news story
To be fair, there are really only a handful of posters who contribute such topics, and quite possibly the #1 contributor, Jack, has appeared to have offed himself.

So that mostly leaves Bobby42. But you know what? That's his claim to fame. That's what he does, and that's what he'll always do. I've come to accept that. Just let it be. And let's face it...without Bobby around, there's a good chance you'll go your entire day without hearing about that Kentucky woman who threw her 3 month old baby in a dumpster, which was later consumed by a lion that escaped from the zoo. This is crucial knowledge.
"rank 'em" thread
No, not here. Not really. You're confusing us with our retarded cousins, aka the T1B Rejects over at that other board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:Here's hoping it's a day to day "contract". Whoever hired you should be demanding a full refund of the signing bonus, and immediately place you on waivers.

Watching Jay and velo stroll down memory lane whilst extolling the virtues of past smackoffs is tedious. If that's the best that you can elicit, I'll pass.
Really Wags, is it that painful for you? I'll admit to a certain degree of indulgence in dredging that stuff back up, but those smackoffs were seriously funny. Too bad that those times are lost on you, but why knock 'em? Show me something here lately that even compares.
In other words, get lost. Again. You've kind of stalled the traffic up in this bitch today.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.
I am going to admit to a certain degree of "huh, wha..?" when it comes to everyone piling on Rootbeer. Personally, I don't know the guy, or velocet for that matter. Don't know anything about their history other than the smackoffs. So maybe it's merited, maybe not. All I see for today is a new/old voice on the board that isn't a total waste of bandwidth, unlike other posters here.

Just 'cause someone is old school, it doesn't make 'em old hat.

Just an opinion.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

If I remember correctly Jay barely survived the first round of that Smackoff, he needed a Judge friend to get the last vote and break a tie.....
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

^^^^?

I did? Which judge friend would that be Y2K? That's one memory I don't have.

You are aware that the whole "fixin'" thingie is a joke, right?

War confused memories. Unwar wrong ones.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Dinsdale wrote:You guys have me confused with someone else.

Fo' real. Fall of '00 would be just before my time.

If there was someone posting under that nic, and it's not just a figment of your old-fuck minds, it was somebody else.

Weren't me.

Well check this out. Yes there was a D_P around SCIII and he entered the smackoff. So where did you register, Hostboard? Cause ya know, fall of '00 was pretty close to the end of SC anyway.

Funny thing is I remember a few years ago reading Dins of rackthetrolls fame and thinking "Dinsdale has seriously upped his game since SC. I can't believe it's the same guy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom,
If you see an error in what I've come up with, lemme know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KC DAVE,

I mean War Wagon, of course.

If I saw posters from the College Football forum going over the past I'd just skip over it because I've never joined in there.

But I wouldn't think to attempt to mug 'em for doing it.

You had nothing to do with the main smack forum of SC. So just skip over it.

velocet
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:^^^^?

I did? Which judge friend would that be Y2K? That's one memory I don't have.

You are aware that the whole "fixin'" thingie is a joke, right?

War confused memories. Unwar wrong ones.

Y2K was a m0d so he probably knew who the judges were by ip. The judges were anonymous; they gave their judgments at the end of each thread using nics registered for the purpose (like 'SO Judge #1' etc).

velocet
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

velocet,

The downfall of SCIII came shortly after 9-11-2001. We were all there and posting that day about the attack. Ginko Biloba is your friend if you're going to continue a lifestyle of destroying brain cells. It might slow down the process.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay and velo... I'm just giving Rootie what he asked for. He'll get hazed and piled on just like any other noob with 13,500 posts. And if you two knuckleheads post one more "remember when" take about some idiotic smack off where you took turns pulling each others fingers and lighting off the flatulence... I'm going to give you a snuggie, and then I'm calling poptart. So there.
Rootbeer wrote: You're right. Not one youtube link, news story, or "rank 'em" thread all day. Some people would consider that a good thing. Too bad you're not in that cadre. Do tell, War Wagon, what do you like in a board?
Some pretty deece threads get started with youtube and news links. Not all, but some. What, are YOU going to create huge amounts of quality traffic here with topics like these?

As for what I like, that doesn't matter. I generally just go with the flow. Comment on what interests me, let the rest go. Smack the folks whom annoy me, and get the same in return. Typical message board fare. What I don't like is for some messianic blast from the past legend in his own mind to drop in here blathering on and on about the good old days of Smack Chat aka the Toilet, and then having the nerve to preach to the regulars of T1B about our errant ways.

Quite a few good, old school posters frequent these forums. They've been doing just fine for over two years now w/o any guidance from you. We don't really need for someone to deputize themselves and start marching folks off to the slammer.

That said, I'm sure you'd be a fine addition to our fair BOARD, so welcome. Just don't expect all of us to be impressed with what you posted 7 years ago.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

velocet wrote:Well check this out. Yes there was a D_P around SCIII
Starting somewhere around Jan-March '01. Also lurked before that. There wasn't any other D_P.

But I wasn't in a smackoff in '00 or '01.

You're smoking crack, is the problem here.

and he entered the smackoff.
Yup, crack.
So where did you register, Hostboard?

After SC3 died...in the Fall of '01.
Cause ya know, fall of '00 was pretty close to the end of SC anyway.

Yup, crack.
Funny thing is I remember a few years ago reading Dins of rackthetrolls fame and thinking "Dinsdale has seriously upped his game since SC. I can't believe it's the same guy."

Maybe a very gradual uppage. I just got more board-cred the more tards I swatted, and therefore was noticed more...remember, there was some "elitism" as to who would even stoop to reading So-And-So's posts in those higher-traffic days.

But mostly, you're smoking crack, and stuff.

Like I would have lost to you clowns in a smackoff.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dins, it took years of YOU posting before the hate was sufficient to go all after your dumbass.

I have come to the conclusion that I appreciate your square-headed deck screw knowledge (BTW, he ain't bullshitting about that).

Speaking of hijacking a thread... Dins you DO know about this new OSB 4 x 8 that basically replaces the need in some areas for attic insulation. Instead of paying $6 a sheet for regular OSB, ou pay $10 for this super duper OSB and the guys swear by it.

xoxoxo faggot.

Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

War Wagon wrote: 13,500 posts.
That's an inside joke. If you don't get it just smile and nod. EveryNobody will realize you don't get it.
War Wagon wrote: Some pretty deece threads get started with youtube and news links. Not all, but some. What, are YOU going to create huge amounts of quality traffic here with topics like these?
I've been lurking here for a few months seeing if this is something I wanted to get back into. I don't remember seeing a deece thread based on nothing more than a link. It's commentary that makes a thread deece. If the thread author doesn't offer any commentary the thread is almost always doomed to failure.
As for what I like, that doesn't matter. I generally just go with the flow. Comment on what interests me, let the rest go. Smack the folks whom annoy me, and get the same in return. Typical message board fare.
King of the mediocre then. I like things that don't suck. Whether it's insightful commentary, biting smack, good picwytching, hilarious one-liners, entertaining stories, etc.
What I don't like is for some messianic blast from the past legend in his own mind to drop in here blathering on and on about the good old days of Smack Chat aka the Toilet, and then having the nerve to preach to the regulars of T1B about our errant ways.
I'm not a legend in my own mind. I was asked to post here. Ask ouskull what that means.
Quite a few good, old school posters frequent these forums. They've been doing just fine for over two years now w/o any guidance from you.
There's been a lot of talk recently about how far this place has fallen. I wouldn't expect you to care or even notice since you're just going with the flow. If this board takes a dump you'll just move along to another one and lead it carefully down to mediocrity.
We don't really need for someone to deputize themselves and start marching folks off to the slammer.
I'm not self-appointed. Read my post again. I'm not marching anyone to the slammer. Read my post again.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Tom,

Sure, I remember 9-11 and the threads about it but from hostboard not SC. I registered at h-board in August of '01.

Fall '01 was the official end of SC, yes that's true. It happened in the fall... some fall or other.
:oops:

My bad. Qualitatively? SC died a long slow death throughout all of '01.
Nothing worth remembering during the rigor mortis period.

Dins,

Maybe we can change this up a little bit. You go ahead with the crack angle and I'll start in with your love of all things inhalant.

velocet
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

velocet wrote: You go ahead with the crack angle and I'll start in with your love of all things inhalant.

And we can totally share notes every monday midmorning.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Rootbeer wrote:good picwytching
I was all set to drop the bunny bombs today, and then you had to get impatient and ruin it for everyone else.

Nice.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Roger that.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

For whatever reason, Caddie took an interest in my dumbass back then. He liked that i woild challenge the board elitists to the the point I created the "Badlands" after the Vent plug was pulled.

He had a vision for it where I kept on being the ZZ persona. Brother Invictus and I had a "gross out" contest where he stepped up and just made that thread more disgusting. We're not talking busttspray submissions either. We studied each other's strategy and found the most vile pictures to get over on the other.

Rootqueer was a major poster there and SC was dead at the time as well as the Vent. Caddie got fed up with the bullshut and finally left. He is still around but told me a few months ago he's not posting anymore.

At the Vent and Badlands there was a mutual respect and code to hate each other. I am prolly the one that took the most abuse.

BTW, Frag was a piece of shit. I pummeled that wife beater into the ground. For those of you that glorfy him, you don't have a grasp of history. That was about the time I gave TVO my password to wytch under my nick.

Damn, Jimmah, VALVENIS, and the nuttsackers got fucked up when TVO took my account over. That's why to this day I respect my brother from SLO. He raked people over the coals and it was THE most brutal wythc smack ever on these boards.

TVblOw absolutely destroyed the tards and his troll went to work on the Holmes.

There is a bit of history... Welcome back Rootie.
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

This has gone well. Rootbeer's returned presence will definitely be an epic way to keep my smack tight.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rootbeer wrote: I've been lurking here for a few months seeing if this is something I wanted to get back into.
So, you "lurked" here for a few months trying to decide if you wanted to get back in, eh? No, nothing wishy-washy, get a fuckin' life 'bout that, nope. Freaking pathetic.

I should just turn you over to Mace right fucking now. But I'm a charitable sort. I'll play.
I don't remember seeing a deece thread based on nothing more than a link. It's commentary that makes a thread deece. If the thread author doesn't offer any commentary the thread is almost always doomed to failure.
That goes w/o saying, deputy dawg. I've beaten Bushice severely for that sort of thing. He's gotten better.

just off the top my head, socal posted a Led Zep youtube thread a while back that went 5/6 pages. Good stuff. That's not an anomaly.
I like things that don't suck.
Well of course you do. Go thru life disappointed much when things don't always live up to your expectations? Your wife feels the same.
I'm not a legend in my own mind. I was asked to post here. Ask ouskull what that means.
Name dropping, or are you saying that skully asked you? I like skull. I'm not buying it, but if so, ima gonna' have a talk wit dat boy.
There's been a lot of talk recently about how far this place has fallen.
Is there a gossip forum that I'm unaware of?
I wouldn't expect you to care or even notice since you're just going with the flow. If this board takes a dump you'll just move along...
Wha? I'm in here busting your chops because I don't care? You're not near as 'mart as you think you are. T1B is MY home. I post no wheres else (well, there is that sweet little Chiefs board that I visit once in a while, but we're not going to talk about that) cough... where was I? Oh, yeah... until orcinus says it's time to pull up stakes, here I shall remain for better or worse.

Fuck! Now I'm the name dropper.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Rootbeer wrote:I've been lurking here for a few months seeing if this is something I wanted to get back into.
War Wagon wrote:So, you "lurked" here for a few months trying to decide if you wanted to get back in, eh?
Damn, Whitey, you're good.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

War Wagon wrote:Fuck! Now I'm the name dropper.

Say HI to Zy for us all.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Shit mgo, don't encourage him.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Shit mgo, don't encourage him.
I'm waiting for this dumbass to ever bring anything of substance.

Pretty adept at blowing up skirts, though.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Atomic Punk wrote:I created the "Badlands" after the Vent plug was pulled.
At leas one of us was really drunk at the time* because I seem to remember posting on Badlands long before our beloved Vent got *ut*sp**yed.
At the Vent and Badlands there was a mutual respect and code to hate each other. I am prolly the one that took the most abuse.
You mean after Inky Dave & Buttsy, right?
BTW, Frag was a piece of shit. I pummeled that wife beater into the ground. For those of you that glorfy him, you don't have a grasp of history. That was about the time I gave TVO my password to wytch under my nick.

Damn, Jimmah, VALVENIS, and the nuttsackers got fucked up when TVO took my account over. That's why to this day I respect my brother from SLO. He raked people over the coals and it was THE most brutal wythc smack ever on these boards.
That just confirms that you were the one who was really drunk at the time. I remember there were a couple of wytch jobs TVO did under his own nic that were rackworthy- but no more than a couple, and none under your nic at all, and in any event, nobody melted- least of all VALVENIS.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:I'm waiting for this dumbass to ever bring anything of substance.
Substance is in the eye of the non KC dweller.

Don't worry, Whitey. I understand where you're coming from. I mean...when I'm kicking your ass up and down random threads whenever I choose with my warm up gear on, I seriously doubt your responses are going to follow with: "Whoa! That guy has killer smack! Rack that!"
The Whistle Is Screaming

War Wagon wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Shit mgo, don't encourage him.
I'm waiting for this dumbass to ever bring anything of substance.

Pretty adept at blowing up skirts, though.
You wouldn't know substance from a hole in the wall and the more you continue to embarrass yourself in this thread is all proof anyone needs. Don't confuse my lack of responses to you over the last 2 years as anything other than benevolence and pity.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Whatever, skirt blower.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I mean...when I'm kicking your ass up and down random threads whenever I choose with my warm up gear on...
Magoo, why do you insist on trying to flatter yourself?

You couldn't kick Goobs to the curb if spotted the Tuna Noodle casserole.
The Whistle Is Screaming

War Wagon wrote:Whatever, skirt blower.
If that's your idea of "substance", then I'm OK with your critique of me.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

War Wagon wrote: So, you "lurked" here for a few months trying to decide if you wanted to get back in, eh?
I have a tendency to give thought to my actions. Contrast this with your choice of spouse. I bet you wish you would have thought that one out a little longer, eh?
Is there a gossip forum that I'm unaware of?
The world is full of things you're not aware of.
Wha? I'm in here busting your chops because I don't care?
No that's not what I said. I said that you're in here going with the flow and making a career of mediocrity -because you don't care.
I should just turn you over to Mace right fucking now. But I'm a charitable sort. I'll play.
l to r: War Wagon, Mace

War Wagon: Hey Mace. Mace, hey this rootbeer cat is really somethin, eh? He's smackin' and talkin' chit and he's really smart and he doesn't like Felix...
Mace: Ehhh shaddup! Nobody likes Felix.
War Wagon: Yeah, yeah, yeah Mace that's what I thought too. That's just what I was thinkin' nobody likes Felix and this rootbeer guy he doesn't like him either...
Mace: Ehhh shaddup! Nobody likes Felix, I said.
War Wagon: Yeah, yeah, yeah I think so too so you wanna smack him?
Mace: Who? Felix?
War Wagon: No, no, no, Mace. I'm talking about Rootbeer. You wanna smack him?
Mace: Why?
War Wagon: Well cuz cuz he's mean and he's mean and not nice in any way and he called me a mean name.
Mace: Ehhh shaddup!
War Wagon: But, but, but you gotta protect me, Mace. You just gotta. I can't handle him and you always back me up cuz cuz we're homies right? Right? Dog?
Mace: I have some dingleberries on my butt. You're gonna chew them off without pulling any hairs.
War Wagon: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mace. Ole' Macey boy, you bet! That's just what I was thinking. You got some dingleberries and I should help you get rid of them cuz that's what friends do for each other, right Buddy? Yeah yeah that's right. That's the way we roll. I eat shit and you come to my rescue.
Mace: Ehhh shaddup!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Magoo, why do you insist on trying to flatter yourself?
Hey, I'm just here...partly...to reinforce the principle of A Board Needs Its Tards, and you make great sport of this.

Why do you insist on letting the boot of T1B to slap your nuts around more in a single day than your wife has since you last forklifted the blob into bed with you?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

velocet wrote:Tom,

Sure, I remember 9-11 and the threads about it but from hostboard not SC. I registered at h-board in August of '01.

Fall '01 was the official end of SC, yes that's true. It happened in the fall... some fall or other.
:oops:
All kinds of strange stuff was going on with SCIII around then, but it was still open and people still posted. Hostboard was another TNW, a board created based on a rumour of a rumour that SCIII was closing ...... HOWEVER .... I remember images were cut off and possibly new registration or something. Lot of crazy stuff went down, modless forum, scat pics, ... ugliness.

Now here's where my braincells get lost in their canoe .... I thought DC Smackmaster founded The The at hostboard.

Then when Hostboard's hamster got freakly, the Conducts started ToT or The Other The.

I don't know, I guess I've wasted so much time in these joints I feel historical accuracy is somewhat merited. lol, not really.

WAR The Link
WAR Col Kurtz and SirTrollAlot (troll rip)
WAR DC Smackmaster.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Magoo, why do you insist on trying to flatter yourself?
Why do you insist...
There's another dreary IKYABWAMI contained somewhere with-in that feeble post, but that's never interested me. I'll leave that to the bottom feeders.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:I'll leave that to the bottom feeders.
Waiting for somebody else to bail you out is probably your best move. But on second thought... if that's your new MO, go ahead and grab one of these badboys...

Because I doubt anybody here is stupid or drunk enough (yet) to defend anything you submit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Cuda wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I created the "Badlands" after the Vent plug was pulled.
At leas one of us was really drunk at the time* because I seem to remember posting on Badlands long before our beloved Vent got *ut*sp**yed.
Dude... seriously, I was THE board admin at the Badlands. I created that board when the Vent was up/down. If you remember the history, I took most of the abuse on those two boards. Caddie offered suggestions and I made him the other admin that you fucked-up cocksuckers smoked pole to. Did you ever get a PM from Wendy_Lou_Who when the Ventonline was circling the drain? Velo, Rootie/Staple, Ciras, Brother Vic, and a few others got an invite to go to the new board from Caddie which was just a temporary solution to the Vent's troubles.

Don't step on my feelings Cude's. I'm telling you how it is.

~Kisses and Hugs

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Magoo wrote: Because I doubt anybody here is stupid or drunk enough (yet) to defend anything you submit.
You should start drinking heavy then... especially if you think that I care for anyone to "defend anything I submit".

One of these days grasshopper you'll grow your own pair. Well, probably not.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What happened to Wolfman ... ?

He was run.
He was 'put down.'
He retired to the great Beast Light in the sky.

:?:

Even though his posts brought a faint mothball smell to my nostrils, he soothed me.
Unlike this new (or old) Rootbeer man.

Rootbeer makes me feel like the bar rednecks did when Eddie Murphy whipped his badge out in 48 Hrs.

If this continues I might piss my drawers.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

I'm here to fight.

I fight for Robin Hood.