Duke Uproar

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote: We'll see. Liverless bitch.
I'll take "liverless" over "spineless" any day...twice on Sunday.

So, now that witnesses are stepping forward, and the facts are coming in, all of which point to the prostitute being a liar (she ponded on the door to get in to the scene of a rape, after she was asked to leave? Ohhhhhkay), how big of a fucking pig are you that you are still renedering your verdict based upon the race of the people involved.
she pounded on the door to get her shoes back. that was part of the original story.

you don't beat up women. you don't yell racial profanities at women. you don't claim 'we never touched her' when the evidence says she was touched.

who are the witnesses now stepping forward, who did not step forward originally?
You truly sicken me.
:roll:

Coming from a man who'd go down on the scab-flaked cream pie of a meth-using, pot-dealing 0.4 BAC garage band groupie for half a clove cigarette and a bottle of thunderbird... does my hyperbole meet your hyperbole yet?
You and your foul fucking ilk are the biggest hurdle to race relations not being an issue in this country's future.
You only see me as black, and not as a woman?

This is only a race issue, and not a gender issue?

The biggest hurdle to race relations is people who refuse to deal with it where it does exists, in order to pat themselves on the back. Refusal does not equal confronting.
It's too bad a few bad apples on either side are spoiling the bunch that make up the majority, who are folks who don't live their lives by the color of people's skin.
But you still see me as 'black', instead of as a 'woman'.
Or even a 'human being' yourself, Dinsprick. :lol:

Whatever, hippy boy.

Better the honest racist, than the dishonest backstabber.

I sincerely pity you. There's a wonderful world out there, as well as an ugly one. You choose to only seek out the latter. What a sad waste of a human life.
Pat yourself on the back any harder, hippy fake,
you'll puncture a lung with your ribcage.

But anyway, I want links. If the tests came back
exonerating all of the kids, I want to see it. And as I
said before here and at .net, I will be the first and loudest
to condemn her for lying.

But until then, they did it.
on a short leash, apparently.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Risa wrote:But anyway, I want links. If the tests came back

Nothing personal, Annie, but I gotta take issue with this. Our system is built around a presumption of innocence, not the other way around.

The burden is not on the accused to prove anything. Never (okay, almost never). Rather, the burden is on the accusers. So far, at least, there isn't enough that's shown up to warrant even a formal accusation.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote:Link.
Cnn.com wrote:DURHAM, N.C. (AP) -- There is no DNA match between members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team and an exotic dancer who told police she was raped at a team party, attorneys for the team said Monday.

Citing DNA test results delivered by the state crime lab to police and prosecutors a few hours earlier, the attorneys said the test results prove their clients did not sexually assault and beat a stripper hired to perform at a March 13 team party.

No charged have been filed in the case.

How many more lies is the whore going to get caught in before you give up her "cause."*
cnn.com is not a link.

on the other hand, i was willing to take Ucants word on the
nasty ass email that one Jersey kid sent about the entire night
without a link -- so you get a pass on this one, for precedent's
sake.

when I see the story myself, I'll call her out myself.
that's fair.

* -- It isn't HER cause you're taking up for, anyway.
You don't hurt woman.

You don't yell racial obscenities at women.

You don't lie about women.

For you bitches here -- and there are a lot of here --
who went the 'she deserved it' route

fuck. you.

For you bitches here -- and there are a lot of you --
who went the 'she's just a whore anyway' route
and held no respect for her because of her choice
of employment

Fuck. You.

For you bitches here who were the first to condemn
Kobe Bryant and try to make up excuses for Katelyn
Kristine Faber to the end...

FUCK. YOU.

And for any of you bitches who thought .... but
I'm not gonna put that in print, because as much
as I hate those of y'all who would go there, even
I want to overlook some 'thought processes'.
Your only "cause" is your nasty fucking agenda of demonizing
:roll:

white men
How many dudes pulled the 'she's just a whore'
in this very thread?

Including you.

as the root of all evil. Fucking pig.
Fake.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

The Dukies are cleared!!!

Spin that shit Risa!!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:And as I
You certainly wouldn't be the first, but better late than never.

Here's your big opportunity:
DURHAM, N.C. -- DNA test results released Monday cleared members of the Duke University men's lacrosse team in an alleged rape of an exotic dancer at a party last month.

A North Carolina Central University student told police that she was performing as an exotic dancer at a March 13 party attended by lacrosse team members when she was pulled into a bathroom, beaten and raped by three men.

Forty-six members of the lacrosse team supplied DNA samples to authorities as part of the investigation, and the State Bureau of Investigation lab released the DNA evidence to the Durham County District Attorney's Office Monday afternoon.

Attorneys representing the players held a press conference to announce the results of the tests, saying they exonerated the players.

Attorneys Wade Smith and Joe Cheshire said the tests showed no DNA from any player was found on the woman, her clothes or her belongings. The medical results showed the woman hadn't even had sex, the attorneys said.

Stop.

How did this go from rape kit showing extensive anal and vaginal injuries to shows no sex at all?

If she was scratched up at the party, who scratched her up?

There was DNA found in the kit, correct? otherwise there would be no need to get DNA from all the kids (except the black dude).

So what happened to that?

Something ain't right.

Either with the story these kids attorney's are putting out,
or with how rape kits are done in the first place.

Which is it?
Risa

Post by Risa »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:

Nothing personal, Annie, but I gotta take issue with this. Our system is built around a presumption of innocence, not the other way around.
You're an attorney. The only presumption of innocence given is if you can afford to be given it.

Otherwise, there'd be no need for Project: Innocence, or men pressured into confessions for crimes they didn't commit.
The burden is not on the accused to prove anything. Never (okay, almost never). Rather, the burden is on the accusers.
Unless it's a rape case. Unless you're black.
So far, at least, there isn't enough that's shown up to warrant even a formal accusation.
You're the attorney, so you know what you're talking about.
So I'm a go with you.

Informally, there was a hell of a lot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: For you bitches here who were the first to condemn
Kobe Bryant and try to make up excuses for Katelyn
Kristine Faber to the end...
From the get-go, I though Faber was a golddigging whore, who saw her golden opportunity and took it.

Just like this chick was.

I see where our problem lies -- you're every bit thew lying piece of shit that this whore is.

The DNA tests came back negative, yet here you are...claiming some sort of conspiracy theory in regards to the testing, rather than coming correct, as you said you would.

Now, I understand. She's a lying POS, but you empathize with her, because you have no qualms about being a lying POS for yourself, as long as those lies support your agenda of racial hatred.

You sicken me. And make me thank my lucky stars that my parents didn't bring me up to be a racist fucking pig.

But one sincere bit of advice for you -- stop blaming the fact you're a complete loser in this world on the White Man. Walk right up to that full-length (and double-width) mirror, and blame the person whose fault it really is. Once again, at the end of the day, I feel sincere pity for people whose upbringing was so bad that they can't even let go of their hate long enough to make something out of themselves, and at least make enough commitment to hemselves to at least be happy in this wonderful world we live in, where happiness is there for the taking...you just have to reach out and grab it.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:She was scratched up before the party.
If she was scratched up before the party, then the rape kit should have been able to tell whether she had sex within a certain time period. It appears she went immediately to the authorities. She did not wait.

DNA stays for, what, 72 hours?

So what happened? Why did the nurse say one thing, and report one thing.... and these kids' attorneys are saying another.

The nurse said it happened.

The attorneys say it didn't.

Was the previous story false?

What exactly was in that rape kit and what did the nurse who
examined her see?
There are also time stamped photos of her that make this clear.
The kids took photos of an exotic dancer's scratched up inner thighs?

Unless they also took close-up photos of her pussy.....
did they?

Are time stamps as reliable as police radar scans?

How'd a woman go from being disheveled and incapacitated
to contacting the authorities and it not being mentioned before?
was her 'state' also mentioned in the rape kit or by the authorities
in their report?

did the authorities in their official report mention anything
about her possibly being drunk or what not?

what was the time frame here?
Her claim is a work of fiction.
If her claim is a work of fiction,
then the rape kit and the SANE nurse's claims
and official report were also works of fiction.

Is it possible for her claim to be false,
but the authorities who agreed with her
to be true? I don't think so.

So what happens with how rape kits are collected?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: DNA stays for, what, 72 hours?
Which is approximately enough time for about 60 more DNA samples to appear on a prostitute.

Why did the nurse say one thing, and report one thing
The most logical explaination being that she was in on the scam.

See, in the rest of the country, outside of Risaland, there's this thing called "doctor patient confidentaility," and it applies to ALL members of the medical profession, from paramedics on up.

If this woman was so horribly traumatized, why would she give the OK for her medical professional to go sing to the press so quickly?

Or, did she even give the nurse permission to disclose this info to the press?

Sorry, but that's not what rape victims do...ever.

The more details come out, the more this looks like a scam.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:I see where our problem lies -- you're every bit thew lying piece of shit that this whore is.

The DNA tests came back negative, yet here you are...claiming some sort of conspiracy theory in regards to the testing.
The kid's attorneys stated that the test showed no sex at all. That's a hell of a lot different from stating that there was sex/rape, but their clients weren't the ones who did it.

The rape kit and the nurse stated there were substantial sexual injuries to this woman's pussy and anus.

And that's why I asked if the original report about the rape kit was false.

You can't go from 'substantial injuries to pussy and anus' to 'no sex at all'. That's impossible.

So what happened?
You sicken me. And make me thank my lucky stars that my parents didn't bring me up to be a racist fucking pig.
Instead, they didn't raise you at all, and spending decades trying to
find your way out of that psychological labyrinth is why your liver no
longer functions and your health is in a deeper shitter than shutyomouth's?
... and at least make enough commitment to hemselves to at least be happy in this wonderful world we live in, where happiness is there for the taking...you just have to reach out and grab it.
And it only took the complete breakdown of your health to figure
that out, yourself... or at least, that it wasn't in a bottle. or in a
syringe. or self-rolled in products made by the fine folks at
Zig Zag.

Oooo, for you, hon. and sincere props to you.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

http://www.nbc17.com/news/8602612/detail.html

Read it and weap. Dukies cleared. Whore exposed for the fraudulent hooker she is. She should fry for attempting to ruin those boys lives.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Fry her.

Coach lost his gig.

Kids season wiped out.

Reputations tarnished.

Fry the lying whore. She should face charges!!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:Is it possible for her claim to be false,
but the authorities who agreed with her
to be true? I don't think so.
Dear god, you're a retard.

How many times can you contradict yourself.

See, when a woman goes to the police claiming to be raped, they tend to take that shit pretty seriously. Regardless of the color of the alleged victim. They begin an investigation to collect physical evidence and witness accounts.

And now that the police have done this (and will continue to do so), it is starting to become obvious that the charges weren't true.

But, not in Annieland. Nope, DNA/Eyewitness/physical evidence in this case just shows that there's this huge conspiracy against black female prostitutes in Durham, NC.

Because that is how she rolls...hate first, apply common sense later.

Katie Faber was an evil, golddigging whore in Aniieland, but when a black woman does THE EXACT SAME THING, it's this huge conspiracy by white men.

Fucking clown.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

From this link..

Attorney Joe Cheshire, who represents one of the team's captains, said the report indicated authorities took DNA samples from all over the alleged victim's body, including under her fingernails, and from her possessions, such as her cell phone and her clothes.

"They swabbed about every place they could possibly swab from her, in which there could be any DNA," he said.

Cheshire said even if the alleged attackers used a condom, it's likely there would have been some DNA evidence found suggesting an assault took place. He said in this case, the report states there was no DNA on her to indicate that she had sex of any type recently.

"The experts will tell you that if there was a condom used they would still be able to pick up DNA, latex, lubricant and all other types of things to show that - and that's not here," Cheshire said.

"They swabbed about every place they could possibly swab from her, in which there could be any DNA," he said.

Think about that while you are enjoying your dinner....

Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Not sure you can spin this in a positive light for this stripper. I hope she's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and sued civilly by Duke U. and the members of the lacrosse team.

Let us check the damage...

She lies--->Duke suspends the team--->Duke coach quits--->Duke cancels lacrosse season with a legit shot at a national title.

She will get screwed this time.
Last edited by Rack Fu on Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Meanwhile...avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:The rape kit and the nurse stated there were substantial sexual injuries to this woman's pussy and anus.
Cool. If the nurse was white, do you propse frying her for being in on this scam?

Sounds like you bought into some serious bullshit and rumor. Legally, nobody working in the hospital has any legal authority to leak info about, nor offer commentary as to what a rape kit said, until that rape kit is entered as evidence, making it a matter of public record.

So, if this isn't just stupid rumor, you OF COURSE advocate frying the nurrse/co-conspirator, right? Unless she's black too, right?

Instead, they didn't raise you at all, and spending decades trying to
find your way out of that psychological labyrinth is why your liver no
longer functions and your health is in a deeper shitter than shutyomouth's?

You know Annie -- I really don't want you to stop this. Trust me, your fictional version of my heath problems and their causes are MUCH more entertaining than the truth...trust me on that one.

Since you're so concerned -- my health is coming along quite nicely, thank you very much. At its worst, I was in better shape than you've ever been, or can ever hope to be, but it was bad there for a while.

I would let you in on the secret that it had nothing to do with my drinking, but I'm having more fun this way.
Risa

Post by Risa »

WolverineSteve wrote:She should face charges!!
Yes, she should, for false accusation.

But not for ruining anyone's season.
Or anyone being fired. You have to question
why the coach was let go before the test
results came in.

That's not on this student-exotic dancer.

That's on Duke.

So, what really happened?
Taint
Elwood

Post by Taint »

Not one of them slung gravy on the sista? Bunch of fucking faggots.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Jsc810 wrote:What happened? You've been told in this thread several times, with several links to articles.

Per Rack Fu:
She lies--->Duke suspends the team--->Duke coach quits--->Duke cancels lacrosse season with a legit shot at a national title.

Twanna Brawley all over again. Sad, really sad.
No. what happened before all this escalated.

were the racial profanities lies, too?
Risa

Post by Risa »

No, JSC, it's never ok to lie about rape.
No matter who does it. It makes it worse
for all the real victims.

For a black woman to lie about it, is
a personal worse case, because black women
are already starting 10 feet beneath the top
of a 6 foot hole when it comes to being
believed in the first place, and having anyone
do anything constructive with an accusation.

When a black woman lies, it reflects poorly
upon all black women and upon all blacks.

This will not be a case of one person lying.
It won't even be a case of a woman lying.
It will be a case of a black lying against whites.

And lost in all that will be the whites part in this,
and their own contributions to why this
escalated in the first place.

They don't get off scot free. Unless the proclamation
of those racial epithets tossed at her and her
partner were also lies.

Or maybe it doesn't matter, either way. A word
is just a word, and no word -- not even the word
mvscal, or its cousins -- is worth bringing drama.
And therefore these players do get off scot free.
Because it doesn't matter.

All that really matters is that she lied.
And her lies are going to reflect badly upon
blacks, and upon black women.

She fucked up. She deserves censure.

She can be the first high profile case of a
woman being charged for false accusation,
instead of merely accused of lying after
a charge was dropped.

Fair enough?
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Who's to say it escalated at all?

Your bitch has zero cred.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:You can't go from 'substantial injuries to pussy and anus' to 'no sex at all'.
It's easy. She was drunk, she slipped and she fell on the plunger. Kinda like one of your threads. Only not as horrible to look at.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Risa wrote:And lost in all that will be the whites part in this,
and their own contributions to why this
escalated in the first place.

They don't get off scot free. Unless the proclamation
of those racial epithets tossed at her and her
partner were also lies.
You're a pathetically sick freak.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

This couldn't be going any better, a typical neeg cunt's plan to get over backfiring on her stoopid skank ass. This Risa meltdown is epic as well. Fukken perfect. WAR Duke Lax and everyone on that team.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

88 wrote:I have a difficult time reconciling Annie's position on the Kobe/Farber incident and the one at Duke. Unlike the Duke players, Kobe blew a serious load in some chick's gooch. Unlike the Duke players, Kobe was married. Unlike the Duke players, who never waivered in their denial of the incident, Kobe initially told the police that he didn't have sexual intercourse with Kate Farber, but then changed his tune when confronted with physical evidence LINK. Kobe paid his accuser $5,000,000 to avoid having to provide a deposition under oath and to purchase her silence and wreck the prosecution's case. The Dukies will probably not pay the stripper a dime.
The reason you're having a difficult time is that despite all the words you typed, you failed to mention RACE.

THINK, man, THINK.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

88 wrote:
Risa wrote:Coming from a man who'd go down on the scab-flaked cream pie of a meth-using, pot-dealing 0.4 BAC garage band groupie for half a clove cigarette and a bottle of thunderbird.
You say that likes its a bad thing...

I have a difficult time reconciling Annie's position on the Kobe/Farber incident and the one at Duke. Unlike the Duke players, Kobe blew a serious load in some chick's gooch. Unlike the Duke players, Kobe was married. Unlike the Duke players, who never waivered in their denial of the incident, Kobe initially told the police that he didn't have sexual intercourse with Kate Farber, but then changed his tune when confronted with physical evidence LINK. Kobe paid his accuser $5,000,000 to avoid having to provide a deposition under oath and to purchase her silence and wreck the prosecution's case. The Dukies will probably not pay the stripper a dime.
Has to suck to be Risa right now. :lol:
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

The only thing that really bothers me about this is the presumption of guilt that embroiled the Duke campus,Durham and the country itself. When you have bull dyke and racist protesters more or less screaming "Guilty because you're all white rich boys and she's black" we have a problem. But then again like Mike Tyson and Kobe(both of whom I think are innocent of rape to this day) the dumb fucks put themselves in this situation in the first place.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

I've represented my share of assholes, but reasonable doubt is reasonable doubt, and it's looking better for the defense...
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Risa wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:She should face charges!!
Yes, she should, for false accusation.

But not for ruining anyone's season.
Or anyone being fired. You have to question
why the coach was let go before the test
results came in.

That's not on this student-exotic dancer.

That's on Duke.

So, what really happened?
Her criminal charges should be on the false statement. Civil charges for all the rest. That's on this student-exotic dancer.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Taint wrote:Not one of them slung gravy on the sista? Bunch of fucking faggots.
Rack that ol' skool okoou reset.

Risa, maybe you should let this one go. Whatever happened in that house and we will never truly really know, the fact of the matter is that what the woman told the authorities happened did not happen. She may have been verbally assaulted but there was no rape. If she was called "mvscal" by someone, well, that can't really be proven and prosecuted in a court of law.

If I was a senior on the lax team and had my last year and a chance at a natl. championship ruined, I'd be looking at a civil suit. The coach probably too.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

R-Jack wrote:Priceless.

If anything we should give the lying whore a medal for putting the breaks on a Lacrosse season. Not sure I get this. Why problem with lacrosse? A pretty regional sport really barely covered. ???????

Thanks for the laughs Annie. I ain't mad at 'cha. It's not like I would spit on you if I saw you on the streets. I wouldn't offend my DNA like that.I'm mad at her. The ONLY good point she brought up is how quick whites are to assume blacks are guilty in crimes the may or may have not committed. So for her to go on with her "Fry them" demand makes her just as bad as the people she so abhors.

Idiots like this "victim" set race relations back further and further. There ARE real racial issues and injustices taking place and something like this makes objective people cast doubt when something legit happens. Boy/wolf thing.

Civil action? Pfffft. HER aim was to go after Duke University and the boys....both with deep pockets. Don't expect to see any of those boys go after her. What would they get? She's a whore.....and a whore in Durham. If she was a high class NY or Vegas whore, that'd be one thing. But she ain't. She likely has very little. But what sucks here is that she gave the university, the city, race relations, and especially those boys a black eye.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Rack Fu wrote:Not sure you can spin this in a positive light for this stripper. I hope she's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and sued civilly by Duke U. and the members of the lacrosse team.
Will she be charged criminally? Most likely. The DA in Durham has egg all over his face right about now, and given the notoriety this case has received, it'll only get worse if he doesn't charge her at this point.

Having said that, I don't know the law in North Carolina, but the worst charge she could face in New York for this would be a Class A Misdemeanor.

Will she be sued civilly? Less likely. She probably doesn't have a penny to her name, so you won't find a lawyer who will take this one on a contingency fee. So unless either one or more of the lacrosse players or Duke University has enough of a hard-on for her to cough up a fairly hefty retainer fee -- one that could very well substantially exceed what they would ever collect from her in the form of a civil judgment -- she probably won't get sued.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: The DA in Durham has egg all over his face right about now, and given the notoriety this case has received, it'll only get worse if he doesn't charge her at this point.
Exactly. Sad part is and unfortunately for him, if he DIDN'T appear to make some kind of case out of this, he'd look like he'd be cowtowing to them whities.....just like usual. So he had to appease a potential unruly mob by making a case out of it, even with incomplete evidence. Oops. Luckily and properly for him, no charges were filed.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Taint wrote:Not one of them slung gravy on the sista? Bunch of fucking faggots.
What would you expect from twats in spandex
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Jerkovich wrote: What would you expect from twats in spandex
Camel Toe ?
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
Jerkovich wrote: What would you expect from twats in spandex
Camel Toe ?

Made reading this entire thread worthwhile.

RACK
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:I will be the first and loudest
Risa wrote:When a black woman lies, it reflects poorly
upon all black women and upon all blacks.

Congrats. It's only April, and you have the 2006 Board Bitch Award so tightly wrapped up, Sissyroo is in the corner pouting about it.

Props for stepping up and stealing his spotlight. I didn't think there was any way in hell that he could be ousted from being #1 in the power rankings, but I forgot that you post here.

Since you're not objective, Annie, I'll try and help you out here --

This is probably the worst example of a poster KTOA in the history of these boards.

RACK you, you fucking tard. If you're going to be a fucking tard, go that extra mile and be the biggest fucking tard you can be. And you did.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

I realize that, for some, this thread became more about bitchslapping Risa than about the case itself. In any event, the latest turn is downright bizarre.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12241326/

Not sure this'll die as a news story anytime soon.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I think he's probably trying to save face.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!