Duke Uproar

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I normally detest "urban" rioting and pillaging. But, this is Duke we are talking about.

Burn baby burn. Teach then preppy little faggot white boys a thing or two. :)
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Maybe Grant Hill can come back and light the ceremonial first car.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

nahhhh. not black enough. how 'bout elton brand?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Recruited from Northern prep schools? But, wait...I thought everyone in the north was enlightened...not racist. Must have picked up those tendencies while in the south, huh?
Maybe they figured "when in Rome"?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:Maybe Grant Hill can come back and light the ceremonial first car.

He'd probably brake an ankle before he got there.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

haterz.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

question.

is it possible to determine though a medical exam, the difference between getting raped and just fukked real good?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Recruited from Northern prep schools? But, wait...I thought everyone in the north was enlightened...not racist. Must have picked up those tendencies while in the south, huh?
Maybe they figured "when in Rome"?
I'm thinkin' Nero here...
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

smackaholic wrote:question.

is it possible to determine though a medical exam, the difference between getting raped and just fukked real good?
No.

but it can determine whether someone who says 'i never touched the bitch!' is lying or not.
on a short leash, apparently.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Much as it pains me to say this, in many ways Duke is quite similar to Notre Dame.

Both are very prestigious schools, academically speaking. Both are private, and at least nominally religiously affilated. Both participate in Division I sports despite relatively small enrollments by Division I standards, and each has accomplished enough in one high visibility college sport (football for ND, men's basketball for Duke) to be at least arguably the best known college program in that sport.

There are other similarities between the two schools that, unlike those above, are appropos to the situation at hand. Both schools draw a substantial portion of their student body from outside the immediate geographic area where they are located. And for both schools, the nature of the schools, including the cost of attending either of those schools, and the nature of the community most closely surrounding those schools means that there is a substantial economic disparity between most of the student body, on the one hand, and most of the townies, on the other. And not to the advantage of the townies. Throw in the fact that for both communities (South Bend, IN and Durham, NC), the proximity to that particular campus is said community's preeminent claim to fame, and, well, . . .

I've never attended Duke, so I can't speak for that school with certainty. But I know that at Notre Dame, the students and the townies don't get along, never have. They didn't get along when I was there, they didn't get along before I was there, they don't get along today, and in all likelihood, they won't get along anytime in the foreseeable future. Like I said, I can't speak for Duke for certain, but it would hardly shock me if the situation were similar there.

There's more to this situation than meets the eye, I suspect. But these allegations could be the powder keg to make the situation in Durham really ugly, really fast.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: There's more to this situation than meets the eye, I suspect. But these allegations could be the powder keg to make the situation in Durham really ugly, really fast.
but at least at Notre Dame, even the athletes had to prove they 'had what it takes' instead of mummy and Father buying their way in. but i don't know how many trust fund babies who shouldn't be there were at Notre Dame who should have taken their partying down to IU, or PU or Ball State or somewhere?

these assholes did it. pending the results of the rape kit on this working woman's vagina and anus. they did it.

fry them.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Risa wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: There's more to this situation than meets the eye, I suspect. But these allegations could be the powder keg to make the situation in Durham really ugly, really fast.
but at least at Notre Dame, even the athletes had to prove they 'had what it takes' instead of mummy and Father buying their way in.
At least at ND, lacrosse was a slightly different animal than was football or basketball.

In Division I, you get 85 scholarships for football and I believe 12 for men's basketball. That means that the majority of each team is on full scholarship, and therefore, one need not be a rich kid if one plays football or basketball at ND (I wasn't a rich kid, either, but neither was I a football or basketball player; instead, I went through on a NROTC scholarship). Lacrosse, IIRC, had only one scholarship available, and the seniors on the team split the scholarship equally. A little bit of help, certainly, but not enough to make the difference by itself. You would have needed another way to finance your education as a lacrosse player.

Not exactly sure how Duke works, but I doubt there's as many scholarships available there for lacrosse as there are for basketball, let alone for football.
but i don't know how many trust fund babies who shouldn't be there were at Notre Dame who should have taken their partying down to IU, or PU or Ball State or somewhere?
Some, but not many. Most commonly, the academic concessions at ND are made for legacies (children of alumni). I'd be lying if I said that no academic concessions were ever made for varsity athletes, but in this regard, for reasons I alluded to above, lacrosse didn't have quite the same pull as did football and basketball.

these assholes did it. pending the results of the rape kit on this working woman's vagina and anus. they did it.

fry them.
First, we don't know that. Not yet, anyway.

Second, even if some did, there were about 40 or so kids at this party. I'd have a very hard time believing that all of them did it. You may find the code of silence appalling, and I can't honestly say you're wrong in that regard, but nobody's under any legal obligation to fess up here, either.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Raoul Duke
Martyr

Post by Raoul Duke »

Risa wrote:

fry them.
Yeah, lets not worry about proof, or due process or anything. Lets take the word of a stripper with two kids.
She's probably pissed that they didn't tip her enough, or she ran out of meth, or her kids smoked the last of her weed.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

How do you stop 20 Dukies from raping a hooker?
Throw them lacrosse sticks

looks like Dukes lacrosse team is more physical than their football team
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Risa wrote: these assholes did it.
And you have proof of this? I guess you were absent the day they taught that in law school.

Seriously, you are still the most ignorant human being I have ever read.

No seriously, you are.

Pleasant evening to ya.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Risa wrote:these honkeys did it. pending the results of the rape kit on this working sister's vagina and anus. they did it.

fry them.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

"In Duke, the favorite hobbies are disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis"

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

Risa wrote:
but at least at Notre Dame, even the athletes had to prove they 'had what it takes' instead of mummy and Father buying their way in.
The Duke lacrosse team is a perennial top 5 team - they played in the championship game last year and were considered to be a top contender again this year. It's not a club sport - these guys were all recruited, even if a lot of them are paying their own way. Men's lax is only allotted 12.6 scholarships even though 40 some odd guys are on the roster.

Terry is right about the town-gown relations. Not all that great.
Risa

Post by Risa »

rozy wrote:
And you have proof of this? I guess you were absent the day they taught that in law school.
They say they didn't touch her.

No one mentions the broken Lee press-ons except her.

Racial obscenities.

She's got vaginal and anal ... issues.

Somebody didn't use condoms?

They did it.

They say they didn't touch her, but 4 of them did.

Fry them. All of them.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Risa wrote:
rozy wrote:
They say they didn't touch her.

No one mentions the broken Lee press-ons except her.

Racial obscenities.

She's got vaginal and anal ... issues.

Somebody didn't use condoms?

They did it.

They say they didn't touch her, but 4 of them did.

Fry them. All of them.
well there's the smoking gun. a couple of N bombs and a broken Lee press on. btw, even if 4 of them did rape her. why should all fry? maybe they did it in a back room where no one knew they were raping her.

you're fucked in the head. seriously.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Is it possible to rape a hooker? I mean business was conducted here. Offer + acceptance= contract.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Risa

Post by Risa »

titlover wrote:well there's the smoking gun. a couple of N bombs and a broken Lee press on.
the physical evidence of contact where they claimed there was none.
btw, even if 4 of them did rape her. why should all fry?
if your 'friend' does wrong, you don't back up your friend in that wrong... unless you agree with what your friend did.

they are all accessories.

the kids who stood around and watched the Central Park Jogger get raped got worse. they didn't do it, but they were charged as if they did.

or being an accessory/non-Samaritan does it only count if you're black?

Blacks are supposed to 'snitch'.... oooo terrible a 'stop snitching' culture.

Everybody else is free to claim 'none of my business'.

Fuck you, man.
maybe they did it in a back room where no one knew they were raping her.
The cops were called over the noise that was made.

And if a woman OR man is violated, it's still a violation whether someone is there to witness it or not.

How many of you assholes bought Kate Fabers story hook line and sinker, though?
Risa

Post by Risa »

WolverineSteve wrote:Is it possible to rape a hooker? I mean business was conducted here. Offer + acceptance= contract.

she's an exotic dancer. that does not mean hooker, automatically.

and hookers can be raped, too.

i hope you all die. Bastard assholes.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Dancers at a titty bar may be just dancers.

Dancers making "house calls" = hookers.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

They probably just didnt pay her.

Rule of Thumb: Allows pay the strippers b/c if not, you will probably get indicted.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

WolverineSteve wrote:Dancers making "house calls" = hookers.
Or over 90% of them are, according to a recent local study.

Let's see -- Katie Faber was lying about her rape, but this chick/hooker is obviously telling the truth...in Annie's world, anyway?

Anybody noticing a pattern here?[/StupidQuestionOfTheDay]

Yup Annie -- you're still the vile fucking pig that I remember.

Just fucking vile, you piece of shit.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Even if she was raped I say it's her fault for putting herself in the position.

Call it an "occupational hazzard" if you will. She chose her career knowing full well that this was a potential outcome. Kinda like those crazy bastards on the crab boats in the Bering sea.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Like th prosecutor is even going to go into a coutroom and try to prove a prostitute was raped. Good luck with that.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Terry is right about the town-gown relations. Not all that great.
The Cutters started it!
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:Like th prosecutor is even going to go into a coutroom and try to prove a prostitute was raped. Good luck with that.
why not?

or is the same mindset that allows serial killers to roam free as long as the victims are 'women of ill repute'?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It's called "common fucking sense," you vile racist.

The woman goes to parties and has sex with those in attendence for a living.

Why would the DA waste taxpayer's money on an unwinnable case?

But yes, I realize that different standards should be applied based upon her race, and the race of the allged attackers...because that is how you roll.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I think the issue is that she is a whore. The fact that she's a black whore seems to change your (Risa's) view. Dirty whores of all ethnicities run into problems with "clients". If the whore didn't want to be gang fucked she shouldn't have ought to have been where she was. If she'd stayed in school through Junior High she may have learned how to weigh risk/reward. She got herself into it and is looking for a huge payday. Fuck her.

If you don't want to whore for a living stay in school, say no to drugs, use contraception and become a decent citizen. Crack whores with illigitimate babies from multiple dads giving meat washes at stag parties get noooo sympathy from me.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Risa wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:Is it possible to rape a hooker? I mean business was conducted here. Offer + acceptance= contract.

she's an exotic dancer. that does not mean hooker, automatically.
i hope you all die. Bastard assholes.
How many strippers have you ordered in your lifetime? I have NEVER EVER seen one come to a party when she wasnt accompanied by a 400 lb man who could kill you with just 1 arm. That doesnt mean that she was for sure a hooker, but, well yeah, it does.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

SoCalTrjn wrote:How many strippers have you ordered in your lifetime? I have NEVER EVER seen one come to a party when she wasnt accompanied by a 400 lb man who could kill you with just 1 arm. That doesnt mean that she was for sure a hooker, but, well yeah, it does.
A very logical thought. Prepare to have Annie completely ignore it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

SoCalTrjn wrote: How many strippers have you ordered in your lifetime? I have NEVER EVER seen one come to a party when she wasnt accompanied by a 400 lb man who could kill you with just 1 arm. That doesnt mean that she was for sure a hooker, but, well yeah, it does.
Exactly. Every bachelor party, hotel party, etc. where strippers were ordered came with a lot of muscle. And if the muscle thinks he can't handle shit when he gets there, strippers go home.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Schmeck
Elwood

Post by Schmeck »

Risa wrote: the kids who stood around and watched the Central Park Jogger get raped got worse. they didn't do it, but they were charged as if they did.

Actually, I think it turned out no one in the group did it. Some lone assailaint convessed years later and the group of kids that were originally convicted were cleared.

If we are thinking of the same case.
Hardwork is damn near as overrated as monogamy.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

It turns out what happened was the bitch in question had a fantasy about taking on the entire team. She changed her story later when she found out it was a lacrosse team.

No link yet...
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Duke's season cancelled and coach out.

All over a piece of crack whore ass. Damn shame.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

it was their Lacrosse team, no major loss, if it was the basketball team nobody would have ever heard about it cause she would have been paid off or chopped in to pieces and scattered in the feed troughs at some hog farm