Palmer down and out by cheap Steelers shot!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

BSmack wrote:Yes, the numbers speak for themselves.
You're right. They do:
22-38 227 YDS 3 TD 0 INT Cinci 38 Pitt 31
UCant Unretires Again wrote:You DO realize you rather disingenuously omitted his stats from the second game where Cinci rolled up 38 points on your team, right?
No comment, I take it?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:
BSmack wrote:Yes, the numbers speak for themselves.
You're right. They do:
22-38 227 YDS 3 TD 0 INT Cinci 38 Pitt 31
UCant Unretires Again wrote:You DO realize you rather disingenuously omitted his stats from the second game where Cinci rolled up 38 points on your team, right?
No comment, I take it?
The more relevant numbers from that game are Roethlisberger's turnover stats. Which, as you may have noticed, got a lot better this time around.

Still no comment on your "lead pipe locks"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

BSmack wrote:Still no comment on your "lead pipe locks"?

It was commented on... in a thread YOU started.

:meds:

This is what happens when you're posting drivel 24X7... you tend to miss things. Seriously, how can you pump out 30 posts/day and still have a job? Do you even work? Housewife?
BSmack wrote:Which, as you may have noticed.
Actually, I noticed Palmer not playing the last 59 minutes of the game. That 10-0 lead could have easily have been 21-0 had he been in there... what do you think Roethlisberger's stats would have looked liked had that been the case? Way to put the cart before the horse, dipshit.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

BSmack,

I totally agree with the others in that Palmer would have made a positive difference for the Bengals. So much so, that Cincy would have only lost by only one touchdown instead of two..................

Good grief, if you're a real football fan, then you've probably seen injuries happen before, right? Yea, it sucked for the Bengals..get the hell over it.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:It was commented on... in a thread YOU started.
I guess it was too much to expect you to come correct.
BSmack wrote:Actually, I noticed Palmer not playing the last 59 minutes of the game. That 10-0 lead could have easily have been 21-0 had he been in there... what do you think Roethlisberger's stats would have looked liked had that been the case? Way to put the cart before the horse, dipshit.
I must have missed the part where Palmer played DEFENSE. The Bengals never put any significant pressure on Roethlisberger and they could not run the football save for one 20 yard run by Johnson. And you think they would have been saved by Palmer? Give me a fucking break. Kitna played a damn good game for a QB that was under constant pressure and had no support from his defense or O-Line.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

BSmack wrote:I guess it was too much to expect you to come correct.
Did you even read your "A QUESTION" thread? I'm in there.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

I read where UCant said "I was wrong".

I've dont think I've ever seen those 3 words in that order on this board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BSmack wrote:I guess it was too much to expect you to come correct.
Did you even read your "A QUESTION" thread? I'm in there.
Yea, I read that abortion of a post you put up. Your reasoning was about as sound as John Hinckley's in a room full of Jodie Foster impersonators.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

BSmack wrote:Yea, I read that abortion of a post you put up.
Bullshit.

Just admit that you post so goddamned much you have very little time to actually read what other people post.

:lol:

I see it all of the time from you. 75% of your posts read like you don't even know who or what you're responded to.

You just hammer out one shit post after another. It's pathetic.

Someone else got it:
Mississippi Neck wrote:I read where UCant said "I was wrong".

I've dont think I've ever seen those 3 words in that order on this board.
What's your excuse?
Last edited by UCant Unretires Again on Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:Just admit that you post so goddamned much you have very little time to actually read what other people post.
You ever wonder what your posts look like to me?

Here ya go.

This is what I do with unreadable shit trolls like yourself, Dio and a couple of other shit trolls I can't even remember anymore. That way, when I am not in the mood for your shit, I just breese right on by it without a second thought.

Today I was feeling charitable. Yesterday I must not have been. Go fuck yourself.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:
Toddowen wrote:However you Steeler fans try lustering up your team, this thread has proved that there is a definite smear on your still ongoing season. I don't believe for a second that the outcome would've been the same if Carson Palmer was able to play the entire game.
That's because you're a fucking retard. Here's Palmer's line against Pittsburgh the first time the Steelers beat the Benglas this year.

21 for 36 227 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs

And here's Kitna's line from the last game.

24 for 40 197 yards 1 TD 2 INTs

But hey, feel free to make yourself look like even more of a tard by trying to say that Palmer would have done better when the real difference maker was Roethlisberger and Parker cutting down the turnovers.
This probably has to be the dumbest reply I've ever read. Not even "I" could come up with take worse than that!

So... I guess that's why they call them rematches, huh? So we can see the same thing over again! :meds:
UCant Unretires Again

BSmack wrote:Today I was feeling charitable. Yesterday I must not have been. Go fuck yourself.
Bawhahahahaha... you call me out for not "coming correct" then KYOA by admitting you "had me on ignore"?

For someone who "ignores" me as much as you do... you sure do tend to respond to a lot of my posts.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:This probably has to be the dumbest reply I've ever read. Not even "I" could come up with take worse than that!
You could and you have. Frequently.

But I will say you're a damn sight more entertaining than UCant.

Even if you are dead wrong.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

BSmack wrote:But I will say you're a damn sight more entertaining than UCant.
And yet... you can't even keep me on ignore.

I am your drug of choice. I am your everything. You wake up every day and say, "I'm gonna ignore Ucant today... today is the day I give up my Ucant fix." Like most addicts, you start the day with the best of intentions. A couple of hours after you wake up however, your skin begins to crawl and your stomach is in knots. I am your every thought. "Go away, Ucant. Just go away!!!!", you scream at the top of your lungs. You try and try and try to fight it, but in the end, I am your needle. I am your glass dick. By the end of the day, you're just another crack whore who needs her fix. I pwn you. You finally succumb, "I'll suck your dick for just one hit of Ucant... just one hit!!!"

BITCH.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:And yet... you can't even keep me on ignore.
Your ignore status is on a per thread basis. Right now, kicking your ass amuses me. In another thread, maybe not so much.

Speaking of fixes, how much did that gambling jones cost you this last weekend bitch?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

When does your episode of "Intervention" air? That's on A&E, right? What date?
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:This probably has to be the dumbest reply I've ever read. Not even "I" could come up with take worse than that!
You could and you have. Frequently.

But I will say you're a damn sight more entertaining than UCant.

Even if you are dead wrong.
My whole existence on this board is for entertainment purposes only! For me, you and all! The big difference is I don't give a shi#! In the real world I know 98% of you are dweebs/geeks/goobers/useless.

On that note, have a nice day. I've got to watch it since the Feds don't like posting on message boards from their crib when I'm designing and building their site. :wink:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

fraudo_biguns wrote:My whole existence on this board is for entertainment purposes only!
Be sure and let everyone know when you make your first entertaining post, bathhouse boy.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:But I will say you're a damn sight more entertaining than UCant.
And yet... you can't even keep me on ignore.

I am your drug of choice. I am your everything. You wake up every day and say, "I'm gonna ignore Ucant today... today is the day I give up my Ucant fix." Like most addicts, you start the day with the best of intentions. A couple of hours after you wake up however, your skin begins to crawl and your stomach is in knots. I am your every thought. "Go away, Ucant. Just go away!!!!", you scream at the top of your lungs. You try and try and try to fight it, but in the end, I am your needle. I am your glass dick. By the end of the day, you're just another crack whore who needs her fix. I pwn you. You finally succumb, "I'll suck your dick for just one hit of Ucant... just one hit!!!"

BITCH.
Fucking RAAAACK.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:On that note, have a nice day. I've got to watch it since the Feds don't like posting on message boards from their crib when I'm designing and building their site. :wink:
Translation: The computer at the prison library is about to go offline. ;)

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

frodo_biguns wrote:That's teh difference! These goobers talking about how it wasn't cheap at all, have "NO" clue about football. The only jocks traps these girls ever wore, were on their heads! :lol: :lol:

Are you kidding me? Are you the authority because you played? More than half the guys that played to the level I am assuming you played to are in it for the poon and the weekend keggers so please do not tell just because you strapped one on and rinsed your rotten towel stenched jock with a bimonthly Gatorade shower that you can assume the intentions of another player anymore than us. What happened to your Purple Chokers when they were getting you excited during the little win streak before they saw the defenses of Baltimore and Pittsburgh? Even the "expert" analyst WHO PLAYED on ESPN, FOX and CBS were talking all this bullshit and me, the non-player, told you in November they had no shot. You seem like an alright dude for a chode :lol: but save that high and mighty bullshit for me to dish out. :wink:

So, detective, frodo, would you please show the judge on your diagram what the player in question was THINKING? You are an authority afterall. How the fuck do you know what is going on in his head? Where the fuck is that foot supposed to be facing? The Steelers goal post or the beer stand in section 114? How much drive can you assume he has from the picture? How much control IF that Bengal player is trying to push him off? How come he has enough drive to go after the knee but The Bengal doesn't have enoguh to get him out of the path? If he is being cleared in any way, how does he have this "control"? As with his foot, where the fuck are his eyes supposed to be looking? At Carson's left nut, readying for the mouthful? Should he be admiring Carson's form and watching him in motion and ask if he wants a massage down there? He's got two choices? One continue to do anything he can to get a sack and go after the only piece of meat he can find on Palmer, looks like a drumstick to me? Two give up and go down and check out what looks best on the menu, a mouth full of grass or maybe a kick in the teeth by Palmer's shoe.

I am not putting the guy up for Sainthood and I could be full of shit myself because none of us truly know except him but most of these guys are classy on the field and respect one another to the highest level. We would not see the hand shakes, laughter and prayer after games if they didn't. It is an unwinnable arguement you have going so stop trying to impress us because you suited up and got your weekly D- Greco Roman Yoga or Improvisational Ass Painting, Ogre.

BSmack, while I still think our teams stand a damn good chance of meeting in the big one, there is no fucking way in hell that you can come out here and say that Palmer is not a difference maker, enough to give The Bengals an opportunity to win. Everything that transpired in that game was changed due his injury. With his season and his one and only pass being a play that stretched and beat The Steeler defense for about as far as he can sling one, you can not honestly believe that his presence especially after that play, would not have been keeping the run defense in check. Kitna can not sling it like that and hadn't even thrown 30 passes this entire year. PIT could have easily been down two TDs by halftime. Do they pull the trick play that got them up by two scores if they are in the hole? You have no idea what would have happened so let's not be so stupid for once and give a little respect to the talent that was missing from the game.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:BSmack, while I still think our teams stand a damn good chance of meeting in the big one, there is no fucking way in hell that you can come out here and say that Palmer is not a difference maker, enough to give The Bengals an opportunity to win. Everything that transpired in that game was changed due his injury. With his season and his one and only pass being a play that stretched and beat The Steeler defense for about as far as he can sling one, you can not honestly believe that his presence especially after that play, would not have been keeping the run defense in check. Kitna can not sling it like that and hadn't even thrown 30 passes this entire year. PIT could have easily been down two TDs by halftime. Do they pull the trick play that got them up by two scores if they are in the hole? You have no idea what would have happened so let's not be so stupid for once and give a little respect to the talent that was missing from the game.
Kitna was slinging it in the first half as well. He was also scrambling in a way that Palmer could not during the first half. I respect Palmer's talent. I also respect Kitna's. Though he may not be all that Palmer is, he's not exactly Tommy Maddox. Might the score have been a bit closer? Maybe. But you also might not have had the same emotionaly charged Bengals team in the first half that played way over their heads.

In the end the Bengals were done in by their inability to run the football and to defend Ben Roethlisberger's deep passes.

BTW: This isn't the first time this season the Bungles have had their asses handed to them by the Steelers only to whine and bitch about it afterward. Here's what Houshmandzadeh had to say after the first game this season.
"I think we're better than them," said receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who led the Bengals with seven catches. "They won the game and I'm sure they feel like they're better than us, but I don't feel like it."
Well, he was wrong then, and he's wrong now.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Pay the man Shirley..
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

It isn't the first time but you're talking like we're supposed to forget about the time The Bengals got over. The time that time that Carson got in there AFTER seeing them once and now he saw them twice and gave the early indication that he may be able to cut them up again. This was IN PIT this was for the division. You're in denial and have tunnel vision.

When Cinci put the pressure on in the 2nd game, PIT could not rush the clock down and Roth went Eli and was out done by a 3TD/0INT to Roth's 3 & 3. That inability to run the football is a HUGE assumption considering that the last game when CP was throwing for 3TDs that Rudi got 2 himslef and nearly 100 rushing yards.

Keep playing your myopian card, Smack, we are used to it and few are buying it.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Dumbass wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:That's teh difference! These goobers talking about how it wasn't cheap at all, have "NO" clue about football. The only jocks traps these girls ever wore, were on their heads! :lol: :lol:

Are you kidding me? Are you the authority because you played? More than half the guys that played to the level I am assuming you played to are in it for the poon and the weekend keggers so please do not tell just because you strapped one on and rinsed your rotten towel stenched jock with a bimonthly Gatorade shower that you can assume the intentions of another player anymore than us. What happened to your Purple Chokers when they were getting you excited during the little win streak before they saw the defenses of Baltimore and Pittsburgh? Even the "expert" analyst WHO PLAYED on ESPN, FOX and CBS were talking all this bullshit and me, the non-player, told you in November they had no shot. You seem like an alright dude for a chode :lol: but save that high and mighty bullshit for me to dish out. :wink:

So, detective, frodo, would you please show the judge on your diagram what the player in question was THINKING? You are an authority afterall. How the fuck do you know what is going on in his head? Where the fuck is that foot supposed to be facing? The Steelers goal post or the beer stand in section 114? How much drive can you assume he has from the picture? How much control IF that Bengal player is trying to push him off? How come he has enough drive to go after the knee but The Bengal doesn't have enoguh to get him out of the path? If he is being cleared in any way, how does he have this "control"? As with his foot, where the fuck are his eyes supposed to be looking? At Carson's left nut, readying for the mouthful? Should he be admiring Carson's form and watching him in motion and ask if he wants a massage down there? He's got two choices? One continue to do anything he can to get a sack and go after the only piece of meat he can find on Palmer, looks like a drumstick to me? Two give up and go down and check out what looks best on the menu, a mouth full of grass or maybe a kick in the teeth by Palmer's shoe.

I am not putting the guy up for Sainthood and I could be full of shit myself because none of us truly know except him but most of these guys are classy on the field and respect one another to the highest level. We would not see the hand shakes, laughter and prayer after games if they didn't. It is an unwinnable arguement you have going so stop trying to impress us because you suited up and got your weekly D- Greco Roman Yoga or Improvisational Ass Painting, Ogre.

BSmack, while I still think our teams stand a damn good chance of meeting in the big one, there is no fucking way in hell that you can come out here and say that Palmer is not a difference maker, enough to give The Bengals an opportunity to win. Everything that transpired in that game was changed due his injury. With his season and his one and only pass being a play that stretched and beat The Steeler defense for about as far as he can sling one, you can not honestly believe that his presence especially after that play, would not have been keeping the run defense in check. Kitna can not sling it like that and hadn't even thrown 30 passes this entire year. PIT could have easily been down two TDs by halftime. Do they pull the trick play that got them up by two scores if they are in the hole? You have no idea what would have happened so let's not be so stupid for once and give a little respect to the talent that was missing from the game.
Pickle, is that you? :idea:
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

BSmack wrote: That's because you're a fucking retard. Here's Palmer's line against Pittsburgh the first time the Steelers beat the Benglas this year.

21 for 36 227 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs

But hey, feel free to make yourself look like even more of a tard by trying to say that Palmer would have done better when the real difference maker was Roethlisberger and Parker cutting down the turnovers.
Niiiiice "logic" you're using there fucktard. So let me see if I have your "logic" straight here:

- Palmer had one good game and one bad game, and based on going 1 for 1 for 66 yards we are to believe his play would have been equal to his one bad game vs Pitt not his one good game vs Pitt, he can't change his play (overlooking the fact that he indeed had already done so once before)

- Roethlisberger had a bad game against Cincy but HE showed he is able to have a different level of performance unlike Carson Palmer, who was surely doomed to a repeat of his bad performance and not a duplication of his more recent good performance

Way to go Oly on your own ass.

Steelers have scoreboard no matter how it was earned so that can't be taken away from them. Enjoy your board while you can, it won't last.

BTW, RACKS to Dumbass.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

This is the power
Since time began
Every single hour
That we have known

And from each moment
All that is left
Sleep of the innocent
Just one desire

Shine like it does
Into every heart
Shine like it does
And if you're looking
You will find it

This is the story
Since time began
There will come a day
When we will know

:wink:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:It isn't the first time but you're talking like we're supposed to forget about the time The Bengals got over. The time that time that Carson got in there AFTER seeing them once and now he saw them twice and gave the early indication that he may be able to cut them up again. This was IN PIT this was for the division. You're in denial and have tunnel vision.

When Cinci put the pressure on in the 2nd game, PIT could not rush the clock down and Roth went Eli and was out done by a 3TD/0INT to Roth's 3 & 3. That inability to run the football is a HUGE assumption considering that the last game when CP was throwing for 3TDs that Rudi got 2 himslef and nearly 100 rushing yards.
You mean the game where the Steelers had 5 turnovers?

If the Steelers put the ball on the ground this game and still won, you might have a point.

But you don't.
Keep playing your myopian card, Smack, we are used to it and few are buying it.
If I were the only one playing the "card" you might have a point.

But you don't.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

even though he's bittering, racks to Shine.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Shine wrote:Niiiiice "logic" you're using there fucktard. So let me see if I have your "logic" straight here:

- Palmer had one good game and one bad game, and based on going 1 for 1 for 66 yards we are to believe his play would have been equal to his one bad game vs Pitt not his one good game vs Pitt, he can't change his play (overlooking the fact that he indeed had already done so once before)

- Roethlisberger had a bad game against Cincy but HE showed he is able to have a different level of performance unlike Carson Palmer, who was surely doomed to a repeat of his bad performance and not a duplication of his more recent good performance
I've got two words for you....

Trai Essex

And here's two more words for you....

Marvel Smith

The difference was in the line play surrounding Roethlisberger. But hey, you knew that. Right?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Toddowen wrote:I can almost hear the buzzer sounding.
Then it must be time for you to kill yourself.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:
Toddowen wrote:I can almost hear the buzzer sounding.
Then it must be time for you to kill yourself.
I wonder how long it will take buttsmack to return to the board after the Indy game. :lol:
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Diving into people's knees?

Is there a problem?

Sin,

Denver Broncos Offensive Line
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Uncle Fester wrote:Diving into people's knees?

Is there a problem?

Sin,

Denver Broncos Offensive Line
Happens all the time.

sin

TVO

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

And in the little town of Kettering...

5 arrested after football rivalry gets out of control in Kettering
By Mehul Srivastava

Dayton Daily News

KETTERING | A brawl at Elsa's Sunday night between Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers fans resulted in five arrests and the bar's owner being briefly hospitalized after some of the fans turned on him.

Kettering police broke up a brawl at about 7:30 p.m. in the parking lot of Elsa's Sport's Bar, 1216 E. Stroop Road. The Pittsburgh Steelers had just defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 31-17, and inside Elsa's, tensions appeared to be running high.

"One group got loud and obnoxious and was asked to quiet down," said Kettering Lt. Mark Burian.

After the Bengals' defeat, the Bengals fans threw ice at the Steelers fans and were asked to stop by the owner, who was tending bar, Kettering police said. Some of the fans — police didn't know if they were Bengals or Steelers fans — assaulted the owner and other employees.

Jason Hemmert, the owner, and Todd Barret, an employee, were assaulted, according to a police report, but both declined to comment.

Bruce Hanson, one of the witnesses who tried to stop the fight, got slammed into a wall.

"I have little doubt that a few Bad Juans were involved in the fisticuffs that followed," he said.

Elsa's is known for its Bad Juans — a margarita.

A patron, Bob Begley, 65, suffered a slight concussion, his wife said, but he declined comment.

Five men were arrested at the scene, according to Burian. A police report also pointed out that after one woman's mother, father and husband had been arrested, she refused to leave the scene and "began to yell and swear at the officers." She was later arrested and cited for disorderly conduct and for having a 2-year-old child in a car without a proper restraint.

"It's almost always been a quiet place," said Hanson, "Last night was just different."