Palmer down and out by cheap Steelers shot!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:
Since I'm working- not watching the game- but ran into the break room to watch the replay looked like he was almost blocked into him. Which would mean no penalty...
Exactly, Rack chowd, CM, Neck and all the others who actually know football.

And Fraudo save the "How many years did you play?" crap. As a 170 lb douche bag who's main contribution to any team was carrying the ice bucket and passing out towels in the shower, it's no wonder you don't understand desire, hustle and incidental injuries due to the nature of the game.
Not sure how many players have to get spetoplasties and torn vocal cords and a partially crushed larynx by handing out towlies. :wink:
Annoying male cheerleaders deserve to get punched in the throat.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I guess the Pro Bowl QB with a record tying season of 100+ ratings this year playing wouldn't have changed anything.
You won a few weeks ago in Pittsburgh on the merits of the running game. Earlier in the season, Palmer was handled by the Steelers.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

http://ap.lancasteronline.com/6/fbn_ste ... getic_kimo

Steelers' von Oelhoffen apologizes for injuring Palmer
By Alan Robinson
AP Sports Writer

Published: Jan 09, 2006 12:04 AM EST

CINCINNATI (AP) - Pittsburgh Steelers defensive lineman Kimo von Oelhoffen spent half his NFL career playing in Cincinnati and still has great affection for the Bengals and the town. No wonder he doesn't want to spend the next nine months being the city's most disliked man.

Von Oelhoffen's unintentionally firm tug on quarterback Carson Palmer's left knee during the Bengals' second play of the game Sunday put Palmer out with a serious injury and affected the course of the Steelers' 31-17 victory.

Afterward, von Oelhoffen apologized to Palmer, his family and the Bengals' fans, saying no player ever wants to hurt another.

"Yeah, I hate to see that happen to any player," von Oelhoffen said. "I don't think anybody on this team would intentionally do something like that."

As Palmer lay on the turf before being taken off on a cart, several Bengals players could be seen yelling toward the Steelers' huddle. But von Oelhoffen said he didn't hear any remarks directed toward him, and at least one Bengals player — Pro Bowl tackle Willie Anderson — defended him after the game.

"I know Kimo. He's not a dirty player," Anderson said of von Oelhoffen, who played for the Bengals from 1944-99 before moving to Pittsburgh for the chance to become a starter. "Guys were infuriated, but your first reaction is to defend your player. It wasn't a dirty play."

Von Oelhoffen said the injury — Palmer tore at least one ligament — affected his own play for at least a quarter.

"I'm not gonna lie, it affected me a little bit," von Oelhoffen said. "That kid deserved a shot to play in this game. It's always horrible when somebody gets hurt. We're all football players — we're together, we compete against each other, but we're together."

Asked what he was trying to do on the play, von Oelhoffen said, "Sack the quarterback. What else?"

Von Oelhoffen said he didn't personally apologize to Palmer because he didn't see him after he left the field.

"How would it affect you if you had just torn one of the most promising quarterback's knees out? You do not like to see that happen. But he'll rebound," von Oelhoffen said. "He's young and he's going to be around for a long time. ... I hope he gets better because he's a great player."

What several Steelers disliked was the insinuation that the injury greatly influenced the game, and that they needed something like that to win in Cincinnati, where they have won five of their last six.

"I'm not going to sit here and let that be a reason to spoil our victory, Carson not playing," linebacker Joey Porter said of the Steelers' 14th victory in 17 road games over the last two seasons. "This is the NFL and people get hurt; it's not the first time someone's got hurt in a game. We've had people get hurt all year. You take your wounds and keep on ticking."

The Steelers played four games without their own starting quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger, with two knee injuries, and left tackle Marvel Smith also missed substantial time.

"We came away with a victory. If Palmer had played, I think the same thing would have happened," Porter said.

Even if Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson didn't agree after being held without a touchdown by Pittsburgh for the third time this season.

Asked if the Steelers were better, he said, tersely for a player who often is one of the most talkative in the league: "No."
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Mister Bushice wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
Joe in PB wrote: Exactly, Rack chowd, CM, Neck and all the others who actually know football.

And Fraudo save the "How many years did you play?" crap. As a 170 lb douche bag who's main contribution to any team was carrying the ice bucket and passing out towels in the shower, it's no wonder you don't understand desire, hustle and incidental injuries due to the nature of the game.
Not sure how many players have to get spetoplasties and torn vocal cords and a partially crushed larynx by handing out towlies. :wink:
Annoying male cheerleaders deserve to get punched in the throat.
Try a cleat in the throat after I got an interception, placenta for brains. :? :wink: I just love when these non-athletic fat fucks like you try to pull an Al Bundy out of your ass. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nighty... night... goat boy!
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

Jack wrote:Think about it this way, Carson Palmer has a perfect passing record in the post season (1 for 1).
That makes for a pretty darn good passer rating! :twisted:
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

To me, that game turned in the 3rd quarter when Cincy WAS ahead 17-14 and muffed the snap for the field goal. It seemed like the wheels fell off their bus and Pittsburgh capitalized!!!

Cincy never recovered after that muffed snap!!

It's possible that they were barely holding it together and that was the final straw.

I think if Palmer were in there, they probably wouldn't have panicked and would have stood a better chance.

but give credit to Pittsburgh for playing smart football, especially to Big Ben for stepping up and letting his team win instead of trying to win it all by himself, and extra credit to "THE BUS" for "sealing the deal", "icing the cake" and making the "Fat Lady Sing"!!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Toddowen wrote:
Afterward, von Oelhoffen apologized to Palmer, his family and the Bengals' fans, saying no player ever wants to hurt another.
Perhaps the broadness of definition on what is actually considered hurting another player needs to be narrowed down. Maybe Oly, by saying that he never meant to hurt Palmer could have done better by saying that he never intended for Carson to be unable to continue to play due to injury.

Von Oelhoffen's unintentionally firm tug on quarterback Carson Palmer's left knee during the Bengals' second play of the game Sunday put Palmer out with a serious injury and affected the course of the Steelers' 31-17 victory.
Just wanted to bring this up. This is an aspect of the injury that I saw and left me with a feeling that it might have been just slightly intentional. I imagine it's a difficult thing to do to turn off that overwhelming desire to hur....I mean sack a QB when you have him in your grasp. Wasn't the pass already well on its way when this firm tug was made to CP's knee?

Von Oelhoffen's visual distress when seeing CP writhing on the ground may have been intentional too. Intentionally meant to decieve everyone into thinking that he actually didn't intended to hur....I mean take out Palmer for the rest of the game. His reaction did seem a little like a "Whoops.....Awww...Gee Whizz.....Did I do that? Awww shucks..." sort of deceitful reaction.
Maybe.

Possibly.

Could be.

Probably not.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:Try a cleat in the throat after I got an interception, placenta for brains. :? :wink:
I guess that will teach you to try to swipe Marcus Vick's beer.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:Try a cleat in the throat after I got an interception, placenta for brains. :? :wink:
I guess that will teach you to try to swipe Marcus Vick's beer.
I couldn't talk for two months, boy were people happy. :wink:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

I ask you, does this look like he is falling into Palmer? Does this look like Kimo von Oelhoffen is trying to break his fall? Since when deso anyone wrap an arm around another man's leg to break a fall? IMHO, after seeing this photo it is clear to me that Kimo von Oelhoffen was not trying to break his fall, but trying to bring down Carson Palmer. If he was trying to break his fall, his arm would have been extended out! On top of that, von Oelhoffen's left arm is fuly extended and flexed being used to help propel his motion into Palmer.

What a CHEAPSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me von Oelhoffen is feeling bad at this moment? He knows what he did, because he tried to inflict harm on him. It's just like the Steelers fans were saying on Mike & Mike in this morning. Steeler fans all over the country had sent in emails to the show saying how happy they were that Palmer was taken out! One guy even high fived his son after the injury was known! :x From now on... The Steelers are the #@$* team in the NFL! I hope they make the Super Bowl and lose AGAIN! That might just even the score after that cheap shot! Kimo von Oelhoffen has guaranteed his spot in the professional wrestling ring after this classless act! At least there he won't be able to cover up or hide his intentions!
Last edited by frodo_biguns on Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

spare us, will ya?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

...it is clear to me that Kimo von Oelhoffen was not trying to break his fall, but trying to bring down Carson Palmer...
Genius take that is.....

Trying to prove your point on a single frame of tape Fraudo?

You're right you do have a point...on top of your head.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

In a game here in December, Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger was hit in his legs by linebacker Odell Thurman — who, unlike von Oelhoffen, drew a penalty. The next week Roethlisberger was quoted as saying any low hit on a quarterback was "a little dirty."

No such charges against von Oelhoffen came from the Bengals locker room. "I know him," tackle Willie Anderson said, "and he's not a dirty player."

As Palmer lay on the ground, von Oelhoffen clapped his hands once. Not in triumph, but regret.

"I knew it," he said later about Palmer's knee. "I heard it.

"That kid deserved a shot to play in this game. You don't want that to happen. My apologies to him and his family.

"How would you feel if you took one of the most promising quarterback's knee out?"
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

rack the Hawaiian/German that hit paydirt.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:rack the Hawaiian/German that hit paydirt.
Case closed from the dyslecxic himself.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Joe in PB wrote:
...it is clear to me that Kimo von Oelhoffen was not trying to break his fall, but trying to bring down Carson Palmer...
Genius take that is.....

Obviously you've never played sports or even know one iota about techniques. Put down the soda pop and chips and learn to participate instead of pontificate chubby! :P
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:
Genius take that is.....

Obviously you've never played sports or even know one iota about techniques. Put down the soda pop and chips and learn to participate instead of pontificate chubby! :P
^^^^^^^^^^^ Was on the Rodney King jury.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I guess I can see this from both perspectives, but the one that prevails in my mind is this. It doesn't fucking matter whether it was intentional or not, or if he's sincerely sorry that it happened. It doesn't matter if the Steelers would have won anyway, or not

Bottom line is he ended Carson's season, and if I were Bengals fan, I'd be seriously pissed off too. I'd tell Kimo to shove his apology, heart felt or not, straight up his ass, because it doesn't change a damn thing.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Since Fraudo wants to play Freeze Frame Tag like he's J Giels or something, here's a better picture indicating exactly how that play went down.

Notice the Bengals lineman pushing Kimo von Oelhoffen to the ground as the ball is still in Palmer's hand.

Game

Set

Match

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Is that drool I see from Kimo's mouth as he has a plain view of Palmers knee?

:D
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

BSmack wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
Joe in PB wrote: Genius take that is.....

^^^^^^^^^^^ Was on the Rodney King jury.
:lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Fraudo wrote:Image
The Game is now Over.

Shut the fuck up, tard.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:Since Fraudo wants to play Freeze Frame Tag like he's J Giels or something, here's a better picture indicating exactly how that play went down.

Notice the Bengals lineman pushing Kimo von Oelhoffen to the ground as the ball is still in Palmer's hand.

Game

Set

Match

End of conversation and thread
Fixed

Lock it!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

ChargerMike wrote:Freeze Frame Tag like he's J Giels or something
Thanks for putting that fucked up song in my head
Run if you have to but keep up!
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

The attack on the World Trade Centers was a hoax, I tell you. Look at this pic for proof... you're all suckers. Homos:

sin,
fraudo
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Raydah James wrote:
Fraudo wrote:Image
The Game is now Over.

Shut the fuck up, tard.

Says the guy who just bitched about a game from 4 years ago in another thread......
Reuters News Agency wrote:"I hope he (Palmer) is OK but that really gave our team a better chance to win a football game," Pittsburgh receiver Cedric Wilson, who had three catches for 104 yards and a touchdown, told reporters after the game.

"I take my hat off to the Cincinnati Bengals but I take my hat off to my guys as well."

Interesting quote from a Squeeler player. I also find it interesting that everytime the Pats play the Squeelers they lose guys for the year. This year it was Harrison and Matt Light. Last year it was Ty Law......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Neely8 wrote:
Says the guy who just bitched about a game from 4 years ago in another thread......
Shut your fat fucking lame ass up you worthless gimp.

The next time you add anything relatively readable to this forum will undoubtedly be the first.

In short, you dont fucking rate.

STFU, get me a sammich, and know your role bitch.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Raydah James wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
Shut your fat fucking lame ass up you worthless gimp.

The next time you add anything relatively readable to this forum will undoubtedly be the first.

In short, you dont fucking rate.

STFU, get me a sammich, and know your role bitch.
Raydah James wrote:
Jack wrote:
Saturday night, Tom Brady (surely he would much prefer we say "the Patriots") improved his playoff record to 9-1.

RACK the refs that cheated us into our first lombardi!
Fixed you fucking moist cunt.
I guess if anybody knows anything about being irrelavent around here it would be Faider Fan. How's the golf???
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
IZZ_NE
Spineless Pussy

Post by IZZ_NE »

Are you fucking idiots serious with these bait threads. Fraudo no more thinks that was a cheap shot on Palmer, than he does his Lasagna is really a Sloppy Joe Sammich.

The fucking guy was CLEARLY thrown down right into the guys path. Palmer was stepping forward, right into the big dudes fall! - Tough shit! It's FOOTBALL! An unfortunate thing. Sucks to be Bengal fan.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:Since Fraudo wants to play Freeze Frame Tag like he's J Giels or something, here's a better picture indicating exactly how that play went down.

Game

Set

Match
Look at his head and eyes, He is targeting his knee!!!!!!! Thanks for making it so much easier! If you notice the offensive lineman's eyes and hands you see he's trying to direct him "AWAY" from Palmer!!

Since you are so impaired, I've created this for you!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IZZ_NE wrote: The fucking guy was CLEARLY thrown down right into the guys path. Palmer was stepping forward, right into the big dudes fall! - Tough shit! It's FOOTBALL! An unfortunate thing. Sucks to be Bengal fan.
Who's the shit troll?

Babs?

You can run, but you can't hide.

OTST
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:The Bengals should have been flagged for a block in the back. If I were Bill Cowher, I'd have to send a letter to the league office.
Exactly what I was thinking as well.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

BWA!

Rack this thread!

---------------------------

Fraudo is a tard, but let's not kid ourselves... There is no defense in the NFL that doesn't want to knock a QB out of a game.

The rules committee has done everything but put a skirt on QBs, but that part of the game has and always will remain.

If you can pressure the QB, get some knockdowns and have that QB thrwing off his back foot or not seeing the safety when he throws into a zone, then you've done your job.

KVO was going after Palmer. Was he intentionally trying to buckle his ACL? No.

Was he trying to put a hit on Palmer rather than pull up?

Absolutley.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

PSU- Do you not realize that the ability of Palmer to throw the deep ball helps to keep the D honest and open up the running game??? I know you know football better than the way you've come across in this thread.

As for the cheap shot, errrr, unfortunate accident on Palmer I think the photos shown in this thread show what the hit really was.

In the first shot before the hit...

A couple things are clear. One, Oly wasn't heading into Palmer backwards as some have claimed. Two, he wasn't being pushed either as some tards have claimed. Unless of course you feel it's easier to get pushing leverage with your arm IN FRONT of a person.

In the second shot showing the hit...

One thing jumps out clear as day, which is that Oly has his entire arm wrapped around the leg of Palmer. Because of course when one has been pushed and is falling out of control forward the basic human instinct is to wrap your arm around the nearest thing to help break the fall. :meds: :meds:

It's in the past now though, so the pissed feelings in the immediate aftermath of the game are gone. It just royally sucks that after waiting FIFTEEN long years for a return trip to the playoffs the chance at an even up fight were taken away from the Bengals. They still fought hard and were it not for a horrid no call on the PI by Pittsburgh on TJ in the end zone (a FAR worse mugging than the PI call against Cincy on Twan in the end zone, as the Pitt defender was face guarding AND shoved TJ before the ball arrived) a depleted Cincy squad would have had a 24-14 lead in the 3rd quarter. Cincy took a step forward this year and they'll be back and better next year.

I guess this was how Cowher had to play to get his first road playoff victory. As long as the Colts keep Manning upright this weekend, the Steelers will have tee times with the Bengals. It's on next year Steeler fucks, we get your asses twice!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted:
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I know you know football better than the way you've come across in this thread.
I stated that I thought the outcome would have been the same. I still feel that way. I don't feel any different because you pointed out that Palmer had a xxx.xx QB rating. Also, there's very little that will convince me that Kimo intended to hurt this guy - that's a bunch of bullshit.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Shine wrote:PSU- Do you not realize that the ability of Palmer to throw the deep ball helps to keep the D honest and open up the running game??? I know you know football better than the way you've come across in this thread.

As for the cheap shot, errrr, unfortunate accident on Palmer I think the photos shown in this thread show what the hit really was.

In the first shot before the hit...

A couple things are clear. One, Oly wasn't heading into Palmer backwards as some have claimed. Two, he wasn't being pushed either as some tards have claimed. Unless of course you feel it's easier to get pushing leverage with your arm IN FRONT of a person.

In the second shot showing the hit...

One thing jumps out clear as day, which is that Oly has his entire arm wrapped around the leg of Palmer. Because of course when one has been pushed and is falling out of control forward the basic human instinct is to wrap your arm around the nearest thing to help break the fall. :meds: :meds:

It's in the past now though, so the pissed feelings in the immediate aftermath of the game are gone. It just royally sucks that after waiting FIFTEEN long years for a return trip to the playoffs the chance at an even up fight were taken away from the Bengals. They still fought hard and were it not for a horrid no call on the PI by Pittsburgh on TJ in the end zone (a FAR worse mugging than the PI call against Cincy on Twan in the end zone, as the Pitt defender was face guarding AND shoved TJ before the ball arrived) a depleted Cincy squad would have had a 24-14 lead in the 3rd quarter. Cincy took a step forward this year and they'll be back and better next year.

I guess this was how Cowher had to play to get his first road playoff victory. As long as the Colts keep Manning upright this weekend, the Steelers will have tee times with the Bengals. It's on next year Steeler fucks, we get your asses twice!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so refreshing to see another person who understand football and not these other water boys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's teh difference! These goobers talking about how it wasn't cheap at all, have "NO" clue about football. The only jocks traps these girls ever wore, were on their heads! :lol: :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jesus Christ Shine, grow a pair. The Bungles lost to the same Steelers team they lost to WITH a healthy Palmer just 2 months ago because they can't run the football on the Steelers and they can't stop the run, not because Palmer was injured. You want to blame someone? Blame Rudi Johnson and his 30 rushing yards after the 1st quarter. That's what killed the Bengals.

You know, it's not like Marvin Lewis hasn't been in the AFC North long enough. He should know that beating the Steelers is all about running the ball and stopping the run.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Toddowen wrote:However you Steeler fans try lustering up your team, this thread has proved that there is a definite smear on your still ongoing season. I don't believe for a second that the outcome would've been the same if Carson Palmer was able to play the entire game.
That's because you're a fucking retard. Here's Palmer's line against Pittsburgh the first time the Steelers beat the Benglas this year.

21 for 36 227 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs

And here's Kitna's line from the last game.

24 for 40 197 yards 1 TD 2 INTs

But hey, feel free to make yourself look like even more of a tard by trying to say that Palmer would have done better when the real difference maker was Roethlisberger and Parker cutting down the turnovers.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

BSmack wrote:That's because you're a fucking retard. Here's Palmer's line against Pittsburgh the first time the Steelers beat the Benglas this year.
You DO realize that the Bengals and the Steelers play each other twice in the regular season, right?
You DO realize you rather disingenuously omitted his stats from the second game where Cinci rolled up 38 points on your team, right?
You DO realize that Palmer and Cinci looked well on their way (if you can extrapolate that much from one bomb??) to rolling up another 38 points before some jackass threw himself at Palmer's knee, right?
You DO realize that Palmer can throw the deep ball and Kitna can't, right?
You DO realize that losing Palmer also meant losing the deep threat that Chad Johnson represents, right?
You DO realize Palmer threw one ball and yet had a third of the passing yards Kitna had for the whole game, right?
If after digesting everything I wrote, you DON'T realize this line of yours: "feel free to make yourself look like even more of a tard by trying to say that Palmer would have done better" makes you the tard of the fucking year... then you can go fist yourself.

Palmer wouldn't have done better than Kitna and losing him wasn't a MAJOR factor in deciding the outcome of the game??? Are you serious?
:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:Palmer wouldn't have done better than Kitna and losing him wasn't a MAJOR factor in deciding the outcome of the game??? Are you serious?
Yes, the numbers speak for themselves.

BTW: How's that "Lock of the Week" bitch?

In case we all forgot, here's UCunt's Wild Card breakdown.
Steelers are a 3 pt favorite on the road against Cinci this week. I figured Vegas would align the spread to be a pick em or so given the events that have unfolded the last 2 weeks. But a 6 seed favored by a FG over the 3??? Wow.

Anyway

I like the Jags, getting 7.5 points against NE. Bruschi will be a shell of his former self, if he plays at all. Dillon is hurting. I don't like their secondary... Hank Poteat (who?) or no. The Jags are one of the hottest teams in the NFL, winners of 8 of their past 9 games... the only blemish being a loss at home to Indy. I'd like to see Leftwich out there, but won't be too disappointed if Garrard plays. Their defense will keep this game close (1st against the pass, 6th overall, and 3rd in sacks). They could easily win outright. Before all you NE geeks come in here and start running your mouths about the Jags SOS, keep this in mind: they have more wins against playoff teams (Pitt, Sea, and Cinci) than the Patriots do (Tampa and Pitt). Take the points.
Stick to whatever it is you do best. Which sure the hell isn't picking football games.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown