Bucs vs Skins at RJS on Sat

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

T REX wrote:
G.O. wrote:
icantstopfarting wrote: Gruden is a better coach than the senile one and in the end that makes the difference.

Besides with the genius raping the Foreskins for their #1 pick this year they need to lose immediately and save us the draft position.
anything else?

dude. you are truly an idiot.
The Bucs DOMINATED your pussy team everywhere except the bode and that's all that matters.
yep. scoreboard is all that matters. the skins 'pussy' team just beat your team in your crib in the playoffs, which makes tampas team....what?
I won't get into calls.....
smartest move you ever made.
Its a shame skinfan can't act like they been there before.....must have been awhile.
yes, it has. the skins havent made a dent in the playoffs since.....gibbs was here last. i've been trying to tell you gibbs has been there before, but you wouldnt listen. and yet, youre still bitching. what a dick.
Don't ever roll out Gibbs anything after you guys account for 120 yards of offense. Yeah...great coaching. Gibbs totally made up the fumble....fumble then pick it up and run the other way play.

Fucking tards.
getting a 1st quarter 14 point lead doesnt have anything to do with it. or having portis hurt most of the game.....

skins won. gibbs won. gruden lost. s'all there is to it.

funny. a team plays great defensively, and you dont give the coach credit. only someone like you- who seems to have this bizarre vandetta when it comes to giving gibbs the tiniest amount of respect, which he has more than earned- could pull a dumb move like that.
I was going to be more than gracious but.........damn.....
of course you were.
Last edited by G.O. on Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

btw- way to talk smack and then follow up after your team gets beat without once saying 'props to the skins'.

nice.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

T REX is in here sobbing about her bruised cunt.....?

Oh.

:lol:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Bucs DOMINATED your pussy team everywhere except the bode.....

Isn't that the same take you had after the Bears/Buc game TakeSux?

Live & Learn........
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Zyclone wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:
Zyclone wrote:
Still obsessed I see! :meds: :meds:

Good that my presence in this thread was called before I showed up by your Bitter at the fact life passed you by ass. In yer dome much there Adelbitterman? :meds:
Hey liar, are we in for a sig bet on the game?
yep lets make it 6 months and a min of 1000 posts I'll even go no points since yer bandwagon team is favored..
So you ready for your new sig?
Sharif dont like it! ROCK the Casbah, ROCK the Casbah!
My Home Page
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

IN
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

I'll go light on ya.

"How could I have been so stupid as to overlook Joe Gibbs and the Redskins! Zy, G.O, Velo, and the rest of The Skins nation own my sorry ass! "
Sharif dont like it! ROCK the Casbah, ROCK the Casbah!
My Home Page
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

hehe.

nice one, zy.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dude......120 yards???? Talk smack.....go ahead so I can watch Seattle roll your grandpa gibbs and brunell.

skinfan=classless asshole

Unbelievable.......bunch of assholes. Uhhh.....it wasn't gibbs' gameplan or are you goign to actually say that the fumble return was drawn up by almighty gibbs.

See.....that's the difference between class and piece of shit skinfan. You came in here after a tough win regurgitating smack. You had 120 yards of offense.....

BRUNELL 7-15- 41 yards.........

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice win....but you couldn't leave it there.......
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Still can't believe Trixxie didn't get more Cryin' Ryan votes.

Jus' Sayin'
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BRUNELL 7-15- 41 yards..
You forgot the most important stats next to the score.

Redskins +2 in turnovers.......

Brunell 1 INT

Simms 2 INTs

Caddy 1 Fumble returned for a TD
See.....that's the difference between class and piece of shit skinfan.
:meds: :lol:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

poptart wrote:T REX is in here sobbing about her bruised cunt.....?

Oh.

:lol:
Hey...how's that chucky trade working out for ya.........

Raider fan can't talk. Raider fan can't say shit. Bode in the SB and Bode on the coach.

Fuck off.........have fun in the cellar. Who's the next retread you guys hire.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for Bruce and Chuck........

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Funny....KC fan crying about T REX not getting enough votes????

I think I've read this one before.......

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

T REX wrote:Funny....KC fan crying about T REX not getting enough votes????

I think I've read this one before.......

Jus' Saying your a whinning little ankle nibbler that didn't have enough sack to admit:

1. You predicted wrong
2. Your team got beat
3. The Bucs still would have lost even if they had called that catch a TD which it wasn't.

That pretty much makes you a bitch in my book, Trixxie.

In terms of the the Cryin' Ryan, you meet many of the criteria - although you do somewhat understand the game, your still a blithering, bleeding twat.

Simple enough?

Now go do what you usually do around this time of year and find a nice, flat milk carton to paste yourself on.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

3. The Bucs still would have lost even if they had called that catch a TD which it wasn't.
(if he holds on to the ball)how do you lose when the score would of been 17-17? 1 point for riding time?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Adelpiero wrote:
(if he holds on to the ball)how do you lose when the score would of been 17-17? 1 point for riding time?
Guess you weren't watching the same game.

Gruden blew his chance to win by going for it on 4th down twice.
Had he taken the FG's he'd have had his chance to kick the third one for the win.

Your not too bright, even though you are a fellow Mizzou fan - Guess I should have made that sentence a little easier for you to follow
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

T REX wrote:Dude......120 yards???? Talk smack.....go ahead so I can watch Seattle roll your grandpa gibbs and brunell.
already beat them.
skinfan=classless asshole. Unbelievable.......bunch of assholes.
classless? who talked smack and didnt bother to give props when they lost?

all i pointed out was how you hilariously claimed the bucs were better than the skins cuz of the 'playoff experience'. the skins won in your crib, so i guess you were wrong. sorry for pointing that out.

Uhhh.....it wasn't gibbs' gameplan or are you goign to actually say that the fumble return was drawn up by almighty gibbs.
gibbs coaches the team. he even drafted taylor. for you to not give him any credit is just lame and a little odd, to say the least.
See.....that's the difference between class and piece of shit skinfan. You came in here after a tough win regurgitating smack. You had 120 yards of offense.....

BRUNELL 7-15- 41 yards.........

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice win....but you couldn't leave it there.......
i did regurgitate smack. i pointed out how you were wrong. sorry again for hurting your feelings. why is it so hard for you to say 'i, t rex, was wrong'? we all are sometimes. dont be such a dick.

you could have been like bucmonkey and not been a sore loser. i even gave props to simms for a decent performance. oh well.

skins won an away playoff game. not an easy task vs the #1 D. on to seattle.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

KC Scott wrote:
Guess you weren't watching the same game.
Skins had 120 yards of TOTAL offense. You have no clue. You are another bitter kc fan who claims they are goign to win the super bowl every freaking year followed by the greatest team ever bullshit that comes out of the red stinking tide.

What game were you watching??????????

go: I was more than prepared to come in here and give the skins props but skinfan was a sore winner. Fuck that. You won and showed zero class. Try acting like you been here before or were you too young???

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Gruden lost the coaching battle, that's for DAMN sure.

The very clear strength of his team is the defense, yet by attempting to go for it on fourth down TWICE he was laying the game in the lap of his OFFENSE to make a key play.

That was DUMB as hell. :lol:

Funny as hell to see Chuck leave the field with an unsightly brown streak down the seat of his pants.

Even MORE funny is trixxxie melting hard over this bitter defeat.

Lovin' it. :lol:
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The Bucs Def did play lights out and I do feel bad for them. I thought the TD to Shepard should have been over turned. I thought he had possession w/ two feet, but the refs know there job better than I do.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

T REX wrote:
go: I was more than prepared to come in here and give the skins props but skinfan was a sore winner. Fuck that. You won and showed zero class. Try acting like you been here before or were you too young???
who was a sore winner?

whatever.

you're supposed to give props when you lose. you didnt. now, you look like a dick making excuses and youre getting piled on. coincidence?

suck it up and dont be so freakin sensitive.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Cic, unfortunatly the rules are a bit different for receptions in the endzone. The receiver must maintain posession even after hitting the ground. By rule that would have been a catch in the field of play, just not in the endzone.

I cant believe this thread just continues on and on. The Bucs lost , move on already. D played lights out, O was a bi-polar and some of the coaching decisions can be second guessed after the fact. I've said ad nauseum in other threads that this team is VERY young especially on the O side of the ball, this game provided great experience at the least. This was an unexpected and good season for the Bucs and I believe the future here has tons of upside. Props again Skins, you'll need all the luck you can up in the Northwest....
Go Bucs, Gators
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Now THAT was a great football game!

Congrats to the Redskins.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Rex, you have to give your team all the credit for that 120 yards of O we managed. Did you think we were gonna run up 500 yds against one of the best D's ever? We had most of the momentum 'til the half then we got conservative IMHO. Moss needed more deep passes.

Rack G.O. aka Piglet for Representing. Dudes all over the map :P

Very tuff for a Rookie under those conditions, it was a conservative attack. When i saw the pre-game with the Gruden and Simms interviews, I felt a bit at ease. The Bucs playing small ball helped us. What i don't understand was Gruden's choice not to throw the deep ball more often once 2-1 was ejected. Taylors a dumbass. I hope he learned his lesson because we need that POS! I'm glad Springs is coming back because we are going to need him for the next one. I think he'll be up for playing against Seattle.....But one of the Best Defenses in the league NEVER sucks. The Skins just continue to slide by and sneek up on opponents, hopefully it can continue. The Skins play Seattle very well. But, going there we don't fare as well. If they were coming to our houze, our chances would be better.

Defensive Gameplan:

My boy 5-6 to spy Alexander all day. 1 player for 1 player. L.A. has the tackling ability and the sideline speed.

Side note-

In my pick'em pool I picked a final score of Skins 24 - Bucs 21 in OT.

Close??
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

BD wrote:The Skins just continue to slide by and sneek up on opponents, hopefully it can continue. The Skins play Seattle very well. But, going there we don't fare as well. If they were coming to our houze, our chances would be better.

We'll see. Circumstances favor the Seahawks. Sure, the 'Skins have a shot.

But even if Saturday is the 'Skins final game, I'm confident in saying that the trip to the playoffs and a win on the road probably sealed the deal as far as saving Coach Joe's job. Snyder will probably let him coach again next year. We'll find out.

velocet
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Ya think? :meds:

The only real question is whether Gibbs is on a two or 3 year plan.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Big Daddy wrote: In my pick'em pool I picked a final score of Skins 24 - Bucs 21 in OT.

Close??
was the bucs 21 points 3 TD's (shame on you :lol: ) or 7 FG's?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Joe in PB wrote:Ya think? :meds:

The only real question is whether Gibbs is on a two or 3 year plan.

KIDDING MAN! Gibbs writes his own ticket as far as Danny and 'Skins nation is concerned, we all know that.

velocet
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

TSuxxx wrote:Image
[marq=left] BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! RACK Skinfan and Paul[/marq]

Nice game management, Chokey.

Fuckinqueer fan is laughably stupid even after getting thier sugar walls kicked the fuck in by the board and the skins.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Buccaneer fans are faggots. Back when the team wore the creamsickle digs, there wasn't a heterosexual man within a 50 mile radius of Tampa that had the nads to call himself a Queer fan. But ever since the Pirates of the Caribbean uniform makeover and Chucky's arrival, all these assholes who formerly called themselves Dolphins fans started liking the Bucs.