Bucs vs Skins at RJS on Sat

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Bucs vs Skins at RJS on Sat

Post by T REX »

I will be there cheering on the number one defense in the NFL as they win a close one at home vs the Redmen. Brunell will be harrassed all day as the TB front forces him into too many mistakes. The Caddy will be tuned and ready to go.

And the crowd will be going crazy.

Bucs 21
Skins 17
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07

Post by Guest »

Tough game to pick....

Gruden is a better coach than the senile one and in the end that makes the difference.

Besides with the genius raping the Foreskins for their #1 pick this year they need to lose immediately and save us the draft position.

Picking 21 and 32 doesn't suck. :lol:
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Re: Bucs vs Skins at RJS on Sat

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

T REX wrote: Brunell will be harrassed all day as the TB front forces him into too many mistakes.

In the past three weeks, the Redskins' offensive line has allowed just two sacks....and one of those games was against the Giants D-line which is one of the best in the NFL.

Our secondary plans on actually covering people this time unlike the last game, and Alstott won't score a phantom 2-point conversion either.

Go Redskins.
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

At least for the first time in six years, the Redskins are playing in January.
Tough to win on the road in the playoffs, but it can be done.
GO 'SKINS! 8)
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

I think Tampa Bay's Defense will just bee too much for Washington. Portis will not be able to get much room- forcing Brunnell to throw the ball. They will pressure him, forcing turnovers and at least one defensive score.

Washington had probelms with Philly's second & third stringers yesterday-relying on Philly's stupid mistakes to win. That does not bode well for them going into that game.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Tampa must get Williams going on the ground. Simms is turnover prone.Washingtong defense is solid, and will give Buccs fits.

Tampa Defense must step up and control the line of scrimmage from the start.

where is Lieclone????
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Close game, not a lot of points.

I go with the experienced QB.

Skins - 17
Bucs - 14
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

NFC BEAST football represents:

Skins 23
Bucs 17
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

DallasFanatic wrote:NFC BEAST football represents:

Skins 23
Bucs 17
holy crap. i think hell just froze over.

i'll save my breakdown (which is consistently about 99% wrong) for later, and just say this....this is the ONE game that the skins look back on and wish they had it to do again. they were pissed about the calls, pissed about the way they played, just generally pissed.

if the skins had to pick one team to play in the postseason, guess who they would be guaranteed to pick?

this game is a gift that has fallen into the lap of gibbs and his bunch of misfits.

the revenge factor is the difference here. i cant see this team allowing tampa to beat them again.

skins 24
sucs 17

not that close if shawn springs actually plays.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Revenge factor? You must be kidding. Revenge factor is overrated AND its the freaking playoffs. AND its at Ray Jay. Sorry dude.

G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

T REX wrote:Revenge factor? You must be kidding. Revenge factor is overrated AND its the freaking playoffs. AND its at Ray Jay. Sorry dude.
ok. forget revenge. the skins are better than the bucs, so they'll win.

btw- what makes you think the skins arent thinking revenge? that loss hurt more than any other all season- the D played like ass, and the skins think they were hosed. no reason they would want to kick the bucs ass in a playoff rematch or anything.

you are drunk.

i can only hope that the bucs think the skins dont want revenge.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

icantstopfarting wrote:
Gruden is a better coach than the senile one and in the end that makes the difference.
of course he is.

:shock:

somebody tell me he didnt just say that.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The Skins win this one going away.

Skins 31

Bucs 13

What should scare the rest of the NFC is that Portis has just begun to hit his stride.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

This will turn out ugly for DC, Skins shot their load getting into the playoffs. Having to continue this winning streak, on the road, in the first round of the playoffs ? Not happening gents, I'm guessin we'll see Ramsey before this game is over with, your only prayer is if Portis goes off....one and done.

Bucs-24
Skins-10
Go Bucs, Gators
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The Redskins should have crushed the Eagles yesterday for an easy win but came out really flat. Brunell's knee is a real issue that will be exploited against the Bucs. A good pass rush and he'll have no where to go. There is no way the Skins win against the Bucs.

TB- 28
Skins- 13
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

jiminphilly wrote:The Redskins should have crushed the Eagles yesterday for an easy win but came out really flat. Brunell's knee is a real issue that will be exploited against the Bucs. A good pass rush and he'll have no where to go. There is no way the Skins win against the Bucs.

TB- 28
Skins- 13

i thought you'd be too busy pouring beer on portis' mom to post here.

btw- no way the skins win in tampa? WTF? they should have won there 2 months ago. and the skins are playing better now. since when is tampa the 85 bears? they dont exactly have an impressive win all year, except maybe the W over the skins. or is this the drunken ramblings of a bitter eagles fan? that would explain it.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

G.O. wrote: btw- no way the skins win in tampa? WTF? they should have won there 2 months ago. and the skins are playing better now. since when is tampa the 85 bears? they dont exactly have an impressive win all year, except maybe the W over the skins. or is this the drunken ramblings of a bitter eagles fan? that would explain it.
The Skins are facing the 5th ranked rush D in the league. They are going to throw the ball to get it done (I don;t see Portis having another 144 yard game against them). Brunnel went 9 for 25 against a banged up Eagles D with no real pass rush, missing one of their starting ends and a starting CB. Brunnel had a strong start to the season- but has had a bad second half. If it comes down to throwing the ball- Tampa's pass rush and secondary will have a field day with him.

That was a must win game for them yesterday and they barely even showed up. As I said earlier- they had to rely on Philly's stupid mistakes to win the game.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Skins weakness is a lack of consistent QB pressure. Redskins defensive coordinator Greg Williams evidently feels that aspect of the defense isn't important......I do. Simms can be rattled but the Skins won't be able to do it.

Tampa on the other hand will pressure Brunell......

I hope I'm wrong.

Bucs - 27

Skins - 17
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

BBMarley wrote:
G.O. wrote: btw- no way the skins win in tampa? WTF? they should have won there 2 months ago. and the skins are playing better now. since when is tampa the 85 bears? they dont exactly have an impressive win all year, except maybe the W over the skins. or is this the drunken ramblings of a bitter eagles fan? that would explain it.
The Skins are facing the 5th ranked rush D in the league. They are going to throw the ball to get it done (I don;t see Portis having another 144 yard game against them). Brunnel went 9 for 25 against a banged up Eagles D with no real pass rush, missing one of their starting ends and a starting CB. Brunnel had a strong start to the season- but has had a bad second half. If it comes down to throwing the ball- Tampa's pass rush and secondary will have a field day with him.

That was a must win game for them yesterday and they barely even showed up. As I said earlier- they had to rely on Philly's stupid mistakes to win the game.

nothing against the bucs rush D, but outside of portis and dunn, they havent faced too many good backs. in fact, there are 21 teams that have a rusher who ran for 900 or more yards. only one plays in their division. compare that with the skins opponents.

no doubt, the D is good. but only one team in the NFC has had an easier strength of schedule. washington has had the toughest SOS. that is to say, they are tested.

portis has been on a roll. i dont think he gets 144 on them, but the skins will stick with the run. and they should be able to. outside of galloway, there isnt a big threat. no way greg williams lets simms sit back and throw like that the first game- that was clearly an aberration. the skins D has been forcing turnovers of late. i like their chances vs simms.

brunell hasnt been that bad the second half- he's had some rough games, but he's had some good ones too. the skins have been emphasizing the run the last 5 games with success so his yardage has been down. and he only has one WR target- all the other have been hurt or suck.

i agree that he needs to be healthy to not resemble the QB he was last year. springs playing or not playing will be huge as well, given there is no depth at CB for the skins- both starters could be out as well as a backup or 2.

as for washington barely showing up, i agree they looked mediocre for the first 30 minutes. i'll take the end result, which is 5 in a row- 3 in a row vs the division (by margins of 28, 15 and 11)- 3 of the 5 away games. it wasnt pretty, but the skins werent much healthier than the eagles.
Last edited by G.O. on Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Brunell just went 9-25 and you are going to try to sell us on him?????? VS that defense?????

Sure.......

G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

T REX wrote:Brunell just went 9-25 and you are going to try to sell us on him?????? VS that defense?????

Sure.......
brunell was not expected to play.

all i'm trying to sell you is brunell > simms. not even you would argue that point.
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

G.O. wrote:
nothing against the bucs rush D, but outside of portis and dunn, they havent faced too many good backs.

And when they did face Washington, they got rolled up for 180 yards on the ground. The Redskins, meanwhile, held the Bucs to 61 yards rushing.

Sean Taylor is going to put at least one Tampon player on a stretcher Saturday.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Joe in PB wrote:The Skins weakness is a lack of consistent QB pressure. Redskins defensive coordinator Greg Williams evidently feels that aspect of the defense isn't important......I do.
over the skins last 4 games, they have 14 sacks (2nd in the league). pressure has not been a problem of late. (i should add that the skins last 4 opponent rank higher offensively than the bucs. in fact, all but 2 rank higher than TB.)

they also have 7 INT's (2nd in the league), allowed 54 points (4th in the league), and have recovered 8 fumbles (#1 in the league).
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

G.O. wrote: i thought you'd be too busy pouring beer on portis' mom to post here.
The stupid bitch wore redskins gear to the game and sat in the stands instead of in a box. What did she expect from a fan base disgusted with their 6-10 team? Also what kind of clueless fuck goes to an Eagles game wearing opposing team colors? That shit happen in more stadiums than you realize. I'm sure if Donovan McNabb's mom were in the stands of a Redskins home game your fans would break out the tear gas.
and the skins are playing better now.

That's not saying much since they squeaked into the playoffs, just beating a bunch of 3rd stringers who were playing for nothing.
since when is tampa the 85 bears?
No one is saying they are anything close to the bears. But they're a lot better than the skins.
they dont exactly have an impressive win all year, except maybe the W over the skins. or is this the drunken ramblings of a bitter eagles fan? that would explain it.
They played in a tougher division, have a RB who took a few games off and is now very healthy and looking very strong. Their defense has had its ups and downs but should generate a very good pash rush against a gimp QB. Brunell really had a nice year but his age is catching up to him.

And yes I am still a bit hung over from New Years. Isn't everyone?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:The stupid bitch wore redskins gear to the game and sat in the stands instead of in a box. What did she expect from a fan base disgusted with their 6-10 team? Also what kind of clueless fuck goes to an Eagles game wearing opposing team colors? That shit happen in more stadiums than you realize. I'm sure if Donovan McNabb's mom were in the stands of a Redskins home game your fans would break out the tear gas.
Nothing but class Philly.

:meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

jiminphilly wrote:
The stupid bitch wore redskins gear to the game and sat in the stands instead of in a box. What did she expect from a fan base disgusted with their 6-10 team? Also what kind of clueless fuck goes to an Eagles game wearing opposing team colors? That shit happen in more stadiums than you realize. I'm sure if Donovan McNabb's mom were in the stands of a Redskins home game your fans would break out the tear gas.

ok. so if your an old lady and you wear opposing gear to a game, you get beer poured on you?

only a philly fan- you have a bad rep for a reason.... :shock:
That's not saying much since they squeaked into the playoffs, just beating a bunch of 3rd stringers who were playing for nothing.

they didnt squeek- they won 5 straight- 3 straight against the division. they won by 11. but, whatever makes you feel better.

No one is saying they are anything close to the bears. But they're a lot better than the skins
please let me know exactly how you came to this conclusion.

the bucs are a game better with the 2nd easiest SOS in the conference. skins have the toughest SOS. the skins have also beaten better teams. and a whole lot of people think the skins won that first one at TB, even as poorly as the D played.

please elaborate.
They played in a tougher division, have a RB who took a few games off and is now very healthy and looking very strong. Their defense has had its ups and downs but should generate a very good pash rush against a gimp QB. Brunell really had a nice year but his age is catching up to him.
no problem with anything except your first statement. the divisions are pretty comparable. both are sending 2 teams to the playoffs. dallas and atlanta are comparable. NO is worse than philly.
Last edited by G.O. on Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote: And yes I am still a bit hung over from New Years.
I call bullshit.

Your wife wouldn't let you have a hangover.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

G.O. wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:The Skins weakness is a lack of consistent QB pressure. Redskins defensive coordinator Greg Williams evidently feels that aspect of the defense isn't important......I do.
over the skins last 4 games, they have 14 sacks (2nd in the league). pressure has not been a problem of late. (i should add that the skins last 4 opponent rank higher offensively than the bucs. in fact, all but 2 rank higher than TB.)

they also have 7 INT's (2nd in the league), allowed 54 points (4th in the league), and have recovered 8 fumbles (#1 in the league).
13 of those sacks came against sub par Philly, AZ & OT-less Dallas. In the one game in the last 4 vs a playoff team the Skins mustered all of 1 sack Vs the Giants, and hardly pressured Sheli at all.

Maybe the Skins can get away with a lack of pressure Vs Simms, but they won't get away with it Vs Seattle or Carolina if they're fortunate enough to meet.

Unfortunately Williams doesn't like to mix in the blitz much. If you remember Gibbs first run Greg, former Skins defensive coordinator Richie Pettibone blitzed more in the playoffs and Super Bowl than regular season. Now with CB Shawn Springs nursing a groin injury QB pressure is more important than ever.

The game is and always will be about......"killing the QB". The sooner Williams realizes this.......the sooner and further the Skins advance.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:The stupid bitch wore redskins gear to the game and sat in the stands instead of in a box. What did she expect from a fan base disgusted with their 6-10 team? Also what kind of clueless fuck goes to an Eagles game wearing opposing team colors? That shit happen in more stadiums than you realize. I'm sure if Donovan McNabb's mom were in the stands of a Redskins home game your fans would break out the tear gas.
Nothing but class Philly.

:meds:
un freakin real
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Simeon is going to get all in that ass.

Bucs 20
Skins 13
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

jiminphilly wrote: That's not saying much since they squeaked into the playoffs, just beating a bunch of 3rd stringers who were playing for nothing.

No, they were apparently playing to knock the Redskins out of the playoffs, according to all the Eagle fans. They talked shit all week at how they would ruin our run to the playoffs. That would have made your season worth it, but it didn't happen. We have bigger plans than what your team has, which is following a Super Bowl appearance with a solid 6-10 season. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of assholes.

Who do the Eagles play next week? :lol:

Andy Reid blows....
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

jiminphilly wrote:The Redskins should have crushed the Eagles yesterday for an easy win but came out really flat. Brunell's knee is a real issue that will be exploited against the Bucs. A good pass rush and he'll have no where to go. There is no way the Skins win against the Bucs.

TB- 28
Skins- 13
Someone piss in your cherrios this morn'n? Don't be bitter.

Good teams find away to win. Yes, they came out slow and fought back. Shows alot about a team if they can fight back. Nothing wrong with a little practice before the playoffs ya know, it's gonna happen again. Sounds to me like your not giving your Defense enough credit? Philly's D has always been a force. And how many times do you see teams step up when they have nothing to play for? It happens.

This game comes down to who has the best offense. Both D's are a wash in my opinion, who's O can stay on the field the longest? These two teams a very much the same caliber, they always play last second games. The difference in this game is that Tampa is using a rookie QB that has never played in this type of game before. G-Willy will bring a defense to rattle him all day. I do however see Brunell getting removed from this one because of injury. This again plays into Gibbs favor (see Joe and Doug) P-ram will take care of us...Hopefully XX. None the less, if the Skins do win this one, it should be enough to carry us into the Superbowl....as long as we still have Brunell starting each game.

in OT

Skins 24
Bucks 21
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

G.O. wrote:
ok. so if your an old lady and you wear opposing gear to a game, you get beer poured on you?
Actually the fan should have been beaten for wasting beer. Water or soda would have sufficed. But to answer your overall question, yes- no matter who are you are, if you are wearing the visiting teams colors (ie jersey etc..) in Philly, Oakland, Denver, Cleveland, New York (both teams) among many, you will get harrassed, have beer or water or worse thrown at you. This is nothing new. Call it classless. Call it whatever you want. I'll call it home field advantage. It’s amazing that fuckwads like yourself still get upset at that shit. The very fact that Fox felt the need to put it in tv is not suprising. Joe Buck is always looking for something to call disgraceful. I take it Joe has never sat in the bleacher seats at a football game. I wish he would stick to baseball. Aikman makes him look like an idiot time after time after time.

they didnt squeek- they won 5 straight- 3 straight against the division. they won by 11. but, whatever makes you feel better.
You needed to beat the Eagles to get into the playoffs. You just barely beat a bunch of scrubs who turned the ball over 6 times. If the Skins were that good they would have put up 40+ points on this pathetic team. Do you know how many open receivers Mike McMahon missed with passes? Your secondary is shit. A half decent QB is going to exploit the Skins secondary big time.
a whole lot of people think the skins won that first one at TB, even as poorly as the D played.
And that means jack shit, don't it? Still crying about week 10? Get the fuck over it. SOS does not mean shit.. Teams play who is on their schedule and that's all they can do. Because teams rise (like the Bears) and fall (like the Eagles) I don't put much stock in SOS. But if you really want to look at the schedule the Skins last 5 wins were against St Louis, AZ, Dallas, Giants and Philly. Only 1 of those teams was a playoff team. The Rams and Cardinals are awful. The team the Eagles put on the field these past few weeks are a lot worse than anyone in the league, even the Saints.

What matters is if you have what it takes to win the playoffs which usually comes down to a running game and a defense. The skins have a running game. They don’t have a defense.
both are sending 2 teams to the playoffs. dallas and atlanta are comparable. NO is worse than philly.
BS. Carolina is easily better than anyone in the NFC east. The Giants are not as good a team as the Panthers.. not even close. Tampa and the Giants may be equal but the Bucs still get the nod because of their defense. It won’t matter. The SB winner is coming from the AFC once again.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Big Daddy wrote: Both D's are a wash in my opinion..
That's funny. Actually it's not. You've got to be kidding.
None the less, if the Skins do win this one, it should be enough to carry us into the Superbowl....as long as we still have Brunell starting each game.

I'll be sure to light a candle for him. :meds:

Get a clue. The Redskins have NO SHOT at making the Super Bowl.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: And yes I am still a bit hung over from New Years.
I call bullshit.

Your wife wouldn't let you have a hangover.
You done melting in main street yet? You might want to change your tampon more often, bitch.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

jiminphilly wrote:Actually the fan should have been beaten for wasting beer. Water or soda would have sufficed. But to answer your overall question, yes- no matter who are you are, if you are wearing the visiting teams colors (ie jersey etc..) in Philly, Oakland, Denver, Cleveland, New York (both teams) among many, you will get harrassed, have beer or water or worse thrown at you. This is nothing new. Call it classless. Call it whatever you want. I'll call it home field advantage. It’s amazing that fuckwads like yourself still get upset at that shit.
first, just cuz you are used to it doesnt justify it. its still a classless act. no surprise that you cant see it and even excuse it.

at least portis' mom- reportedly- smacked that bitch in the nose.

Your secondary is shit. A half decent QB is going to exploit the Skins secondary big time.
you saw the game, right? how many skins DB's went down during the course of that game. the skins had a backup starting to begin with. it wasnt their best half. but what did the eagles do the second half? nothing. sorry- they did get 3 points. again- they won by 11. not 1. and it was our sucky safety that scored the last TD.

fyi- the last 5 teams the skins played are all in the top half of the league in passing offense. the skins D allowed 9,13,7,13 and 20 points in each of those games. wow- 1 TD in 4 of 5 games.....and 2 on the other when the skins had their 4th and 5th string DB's playing. but if you say they suck, they must suck.

SOS does not mean shit...
not to you it doesnt cuz your team is home for the playoffs. i'm analyzing matchups.
What matters is if you have what it takes to win the playoffs which usually comes down to a running game and a defense. The skins have a running game. They don’t have a defense.
the skins dont have a defense.

man. that's funny.

you take one or 2 games out of a season and judge a team on those performances, forgetting the other 14 or 15 games.

brilliant.

seattle- the #1 O in the league, scored all of 17. the giants are #3, and they managed all of 1 fluke tipped pass that was caught for their lone offensive TD.

yeah. the skins D sux.

BS. Carolina is easily better than anyone in the NFC east. The Giants are not as good a team as the Panthers.. not even close. Tampa and the Giants may be equal but the Bucs still get the nod because of their defense. It won’t matter. The SB winner is coming from the AFC once again.

idiot. dallas just beat carolina in carolina 2 weeks ago.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Props to G.O. and BD and DTC for carrying the torch around here. G.O. is hands down the best 'Skins poster on this board.

On another front, thanks for the meltage, Dim in Philly. Icing on the cake.

Let's review some things for your edification:

1) The second half of the last game provided the domination you so curiously demand. Your "3rd stringer" excuse falls apart when that crucial part of the game is considered: the beatdown occured then. Yes, the green knobgoblins scored 17 in the first half. It was a home game, they had something to play for and as a divisional tilt, wack shite happens. But they shot their wad and the inevitable occured as it should have.

2) There is the matter of BODE. Your team has provided you with none, yet you run your yap as though your team is playing the 'Skins again this weekend. The 'Skins swept the eagles, the eagles went 0-fer in the division and the 'Skins went 5-1. The 'Skins are in the playoffs, your team isn't.

You may think that by pointing these things out, that I'm saying you should shut it down. Nothing could be farther from the truth: keep the melt going dude, it provides an amusing side show to the real proceedings.

As for the PLAYOFF game, the healthier team wins. Unfortunately for 'Skins nation... that's looking like the Bucs right now.

velocet
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

You redskin fans are amazing.. you go from almost not making the playoffs to predicting you'll make the Super Bowl? You're claming bode over an Eagles team that is a mere shell of the team it was last year. One of those 8-man 2 way football teams you read about could beat the Eagles right now and the very fact that your team struggled so bad against them is proof that they suck. Everyone can see it but you. You're too f'n blind to see that after 6 turnovers against a virtual jv team you ONLY won by 11. I don't care what the 3rd stringers were playing for, the Skins were playing for a lot more and they came out flatter than Olive Oil's chest! The Eagles had Mike McMahon at QB. Do you know how bad he is? Andy Reid pulled him in the 4th quarter of a close game because he was tired of McMahon's act!

Stop drinking from the potomac, get off Danny Boy's cack and accept your team for what it is-which is an average, at best,10-6 team with confirmed tee times and locker cleanout 2 weeks.

The Giants aren't far behind.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

The poor loser role doesn't suit you well Jim.

Jus sayin
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

DallasFanatic wrote:The poor loser role doesn't suit you well Jim.
Maybe he C&P'd that post from somewhere else.