Everyone (sans Skins fans) get your asses in here

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

velocet wrote:Might as well start with an easy mark...

MMMBarley wrote:The whole point of a sig on the losing end of a sig bet is take to make the poster and their squad look bad... Not taking the sig as it was given to you is a sign of what a huge fuckin' pussy you really are and you instantaly shot past every tard on this board right to the top of the list... Way to go ya fuckin' douche!

Sure Jeff fukked up. We all know and acknowledge that. But it was an anomaly. Jeff has been a mainstay and deserves a little benefit of the doubt, at least from other 'Skins faithful...

Which brings us to the ulterior motive you have in piling on: you are totally relieved that someone else, even if it is because of an isolated event, makes you look better for once. Nice.

You and Jimmy the Weak better come up with something because when the first game smack starts up I'll be there and merciless. Sucks for you douchebags that you're eagle fans.

velocet
Not really- I could give a shit how long Jeff has been around or not- I hate welchers of all kinds. If you want to drop down and slob his knob a little more go right ahead- but don't try defend that welching piece of garbage to anyone. He made a bet and then pussed out when he didn't like the result... The fact that it was a matter of him wearing a couple lines of text for a week and he refused makes it that much worse... shows what a tard he really is. Has nothing to do with any of us being a philly fan, a cowboys fan, a raiders fan, a chefs fan, etc....

Like Poptart said- he welched- that was one thing. Then he voluntarily starts this piece of shit thread in which he tried to justify what he did- when All he needs to do is wear the sig like he said he would when he made the bet... but he can't even do that.

Plus- the fact that this argument is still going is even more ridiculous... :D
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Uh, Velo... I think you're forgetting about one notable Cowboys fan...
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Re: Everyone (sans Skins fans) get your asses in here

Post by Cueball »

Jeff 2K5 wrote: Image
Good one
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

My name is ICSF. Although my financial, and physical failures as a man are legendary they have helped prepare me for yet another sorry season as a Broncos fan. I now realize that ICSF is completely senile and can't hold a candle to skinsfan as posters. Rack me for being right for once in my life, if only about the outcome of the game as opposed to how crappy my team actually played.
fixed.

btw, i'll wear this.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK this thread, sans the authoritative welching pussbag 2K.
velocet wrote:Grego, no cliffs notes needed. Its just time to throw down on behalf of a fellow 'Skinsfan.
Velo, maybe you missed the title of this thread. Welchona non grata 2K said "(sans Skins fans)" ... pretty much either pathetically trying to defend himself, or bending over for the ensuing ass-rape, which I'm sure he is enjoying, being the obvious homosexual he appears to be. Either way, I'm pretty sure he'd want the rest of Redskin nation to steer clear of this.

Life is tough, but it's really tough if you talk shit on a smack board and won't accept a simple sig bet after you lose, for a measly week.

It's like BBMarley said, it's not about team loyalty (save your Seinfeld resets, clones), it's about owning up to your word. And in here, it's about all we have, bro. Hell, in life, when it comes down to it, it's about all we have, short of freaking torture, which is what Welchona non grata 2K can pretty much expect in this forum.

P.S. RACK RJ, Truman, kcdave, pop and everyone else in this thread.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

you know, when Jeff was saying how he got robbed by knifepoint last month, and was having trouble dealing with that. The more I think about how much of a pussy Jeff is, I bet he was robbed by a 13 year old with a plastic butter knife...

be a Man Jeff wear the sig for I fucking week, and people will forget.

or you can be RuPaul and have some asshole ghost every one of your posts for the next 2 years with the Welch juice sign

this is the last I'll speak on this subject
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

RadioFan wrote:

I never make any list.

I'm up here in the middle of fucking no where defending you thankless fuckers from the Evian virus, as well as your right to keep and arm bears, and I can't even get a fucking shout out?

You all slurp more sausage than a packer backer wive's quilting B.

I shot a shit load of roosters and the bathtub of my motel looks like the Texas chainfeather massacre. I just had BBQ pheasant burgers washed down with Crown royal and water and I'm gonna kill some more tommorow.

BTW, south dakotans all talk like Ole' & svan - Yoooooooo Betcha

Piss Off
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote:I'm up here in the middle of fucking no where defending you thankless fuckers from the Evian virus
How do you defend one against bottled spring water?
Nope. Not dead.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote:
KC Scott wrote:I'm up here in the middle of fucking no where defending you thankless fuckers from the Evian virus
How do you defend one against bottled spring water?

You shoot that fucker when it flushes from from the Slough.

Fucking city boy.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

velocet wrote:and kcdave... your demands are impossible.
Demands? What demands are you speaking of? I made none.

Dude offered up about respecting Chief fan, and as Chief fan, I gave the guy an attempt to get his ass of the hook. He has yet to reply, and I do not expect him to, yet he continues to post in other forums. He did the same thing last week, when all of this started going down.

Was my so-called "Demand," a bit harsh? Possibly. But seeing that he will not even acknowledge it, or even bother replying to anyone in a thread that he started, shows what this guy really is.

He is a troll. He is here to waste everyones time, and he has wasted the last few minutes that I will be spending on him, or this issue.

Why you are bothering to have this guys back, is beyond me. I get the skin thing, have a guys back thing, but this guy and his whole jack ass thing, is no longer worth anyones time. I hate to tell ya velo, (you normally have a decent take, and are respected here) but your support of this guy makes you look like a jack ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

kcdave wrote:I hate to tell ya velo, (you normally have a decent take, and are respected here) but your support of this guy makes you look like a jack ass.
How is any one member of the Redskin Tribe supporting Jeff, OTHER THAN, to wear whatever punishment sig is given him along with him ?

As far as I know, "support for Jeff" has revolved around a kindler gentler way of saying "Don't be such a pussy, here I'll wear the sig with you if it makes you feel better".

Aside from that, I think what Velo is leading the way in, is this.

This issue is between ICSF and JeffIn2K5. Granted Jeff brought the wrath of the board on hisself, but the issue is between ICSF and JeffIn2K5.

Everyone else piling on will have to pay Redskin Nation, tribute for a piece of Jeff's ass.

We take smokes, dirty magazines, any contraband you might have etc.... etc.... and when it comes to Dallas Fan .... their positions as trustees in the Kitchen ....

:twisted:

:lol:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

How 'bout we start a collection to keep Scott supplied with Chivas and 12 ga. shells in his Motel-6 in SD.

PM me and i'll give you an addy as to where to send the funds to.

What you say Wags?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:This issue is between ICSF and JeffIn2K5.
Exactly.

What makes it even better is that I, too, made a sig bet with ICSF ... only he didn't chime in on my posting of "lay it on me." i.e., he didn't even log in nor PM me nor anything, with a sig.

Which makes him pretty much of a myopic tard, to begin with.

So, here's the deal, bro:

Jeff is now the bitch of a tard who doesn't even know with whom he's making sig bets with, nor even cares.

:lol: :lol:

Btw, Scott, you're officially Racked. :wink:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

atomicdad wrote:How 'bout we start a collection to keep Scott supplied with Chivas and 12 ga. shells in his Motel-6 in SD.

PM me and i'll give you an addy as to where to send the funds to.

What you say Wags?
DP

i'm IN--->BUT, only if the supplies are packed in PLENTY of Styrofoam Peanuts! :wink:
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RadioFan wrote: Jeff is now the bitch
Only if you pony up three of your most current issues of "Tonz of Fun" and a cup of the cooking grease you smuggle from the kitchen.

:lol:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Q,
Because you do such a bang up job here, the peanuts are on me.

Plus I know a place just a little ways south that I can get a matching fish to go along as well.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

atomicdad wrote:Plus I know a place just a little ways south that I can get a matching fish to go along as well.
Just don't let him bring his dog Q........messy he is.......
get out, get out while there's still time
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

RadioFan wrote:Jeff is now the bitch of a tard who doesn't even know with whom he's making sig bets with, nor even cares.
Beautiful.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

CSI KC Investigates

Inspector Truman: Hmmm... Same face, same breath...

Inspector Scott: Damn! It's just as we feared: A-Dad has melted!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

velocet wrote:You got a milk carton av signifying your absences and you're asking me where have I been? Good one, I'll have to remember that!
You're a quick one, there, Vel. Trying to slip self-deprecating humor past you is like trying to sneak the sun past a rooster.

So where ya been? :P

Truman
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Scott wrote:
RadioFan wrote:

I never make any list.

I'm up here in the middle of fucking no where defending you thankless fuckers from the Evian virus, as well as your right to keep and arm bears, and I can't even get a fucking shout out?
You just caught on now that you're one of the unfunniest cunts to ever slam your fat skankbangers on the submit button?

Tell me you knew......

Seriously, No way anybody is this fucking clueless and stupid.....
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

The short list of those that didn't get the joke....

RJ

The even shorter list of those that just like to hear themselves talk

RJ

The really, really short list of those in this fourm that would let Rich Gannon clip their Raider shirt off, grease 'em up like jiffy lube and plow their ass like a South Dakota corn field.......

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

bump

Are we back on topic yet, Jeff?

Please let "Everyone" know.
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Didnt see what Jeff did but if he pulled a welch then he should not only be the board bitch for life, he should never call himself a REDSKIN fan!

Say it aint so Jeff ?

HTTR anyways!
Sharif dont like it! ROCK the Casbah, ROCK the Casbah!
My Home Page