It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:28 am
mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:14 am
and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.
Liar.

For someone who purports to be knowledgeable about history, you sure can be a dumbass at times.
Anonymous sources = Made up bullshit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s it Pedo, double down on sucking orange dick.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:41 pm
Anonymous sources = Made up bullshit.
You can't be surprised. Single anonymous sources have been the TDS Media's stock in trade since 2016.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Funny how the people that actually fell for Cheetolini’s grift are the ones accusing other people of having a DS.
Projection I think it’s called.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:08 am Funny how the people that actually fell for Cheetolini’s grift are the ones accusing other people of having a DS.
Projection I think it’s called.
Again, it's called projection. After many years of screaming "Buttery Mails!!" & "Benghazi!!" they decided to project their obsessive behavior onto the other side (who had actual evidence of wrong-doing by republicans). And now the GOP has resumed their obsessive behavior by demanding the heavy-handed prosecution of a president's son while looking the other way when it comes to the enrichment of a presidential son-in-law by a foreign country that supplied 15 of 19 of the 9/11 hijackers as well as murdered a NY Times journalist.

With the clown show that will be the GOP search for a new SOTH we can expect more cries of "what about Hunter?!?!" with some "Caravans!!" mixed in.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 pm Perfectly normal for a person at a trial to misbehave so bad that they become subject to a gag order.

Some people think that's presidential.
And yet his cult says that it's the liberals who are violent...
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:30 am
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 pm Perfectly normal for a person at a trial to misbehave so bad that they become subject to a gag order.

Some people think that's presidential.
And yet his cult says that it's the liberals who are violent...
Fallacy flag: false equivalence.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How so?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

"Trump gave military intel to the Russians. The Russians, who are extremely close allies with Iran, gave it to Iran. Iran gave that information to Hamas. Hamas used it to attack Israel. This is why intel security matters. Republicans DO NOT CARE."

Whaa! But some dude on the interwebs calls us Nazis too much! Whaaaaaaa!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Former Donald Trump attorney Sidney Powell has pleaded guilty in the Georgia election subversion case, one day before her trial was set to start.

Fulton County prosecutors are recommending a sentence of six years probation. Powell will also be required to testify at future trials and write an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia.”

Probation? She better have some excellent testimony that puts Cheetolini away or the DA just got snookered.

But the real question is why would she plead guilty when Biden stole the election?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:09 pm Powell will also be required to testify at future trials and write an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia.”
Required? You mean like a "mandate?"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

She has a choice. Follow terms of probation or don’t.

It’s telling that that is what you got out of my post.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:But the real question is why would she plead guilty when Biden stole the election?
Because she was lying all along, and anyone with an ounce of common sense should have been able to recognize that.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:11 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:09 pm Powell will also be required to testify at future trials and write an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia.”
Required? You mean like a "mandate?"
She isn't going to have much to testify about. She lasted from morning bagels to lunch on Trump's team.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:21 pm
Kierland wrote:But the real question is why would she plead guilty when Biden stole the election?
Because she was lying all along, and anyone with an ounce of common sense should have been able to recognize that.
Yes, she pled down to a misdemeanor guilty or not because a felony would end any forlorn hope of resuming her career as an attorney.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal is just regurgitating what he heard. He has no actual thoughts of his own. The judge clearly stated that this is a crime of moral turpitude. Maybe if he spent more time learning what he was talking about and less time diddling kids he might not sound so foolish.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And what kind of misdemeanors are those Chip? Maybe the ones that are crimes against moral turpitude?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:09 am mvscal, the laws differ from state to state, but usually the rules for disbarment are not merely based upon a felony vs misdemeanor distinction. In Louisiana, for example, an attorney can be convicted of certain felonies and keep his license, but can be convicted of certain misdemeanors and lose their license.
I stand corrected. It certainly might have played a factor in her damage assessment calculus, though. She finally saw the Kraken and it was heading directly for her splayed anus.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“MI6 officer tells UK court, Trump’s reckless declassification of UK intelligence caused several Russian sources to be exposed along with disappearances of two Russian assets”

The real problem here is people in dresses.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:52 pm Three co-defendants. Three guilty pleas.

Winning.

The Clown Party is imploding from Georgia to the Capitol.

They need to dust this dude off and see if they can get 218 votes.

Too funny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DAs are the laziest, whiniest, front running, bullies to ever slime the earth.

You have the Kraken. Try this motherfucker and lock him up.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:32 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:52 pmThree Four co-defendants. Three Four guilty pleas.

Winning.
Trump has to be sweating a bit at this point.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:43 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:32 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:52 pmThree Four co-defendants. Three Four guilty pleas.

Winning.
Trump has to be sweating a bit at this point.
Pigs don't have sweat glands.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yowzah!
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Texas: Trump vs. Biden University of Texas Trump 45, Biden 37 Trump +8

Texas would make it 24 states Trump should win by double digits

Confounding numbers being that he's going up against the most super super popular President of all time.

Also why are they rebranding Potato Head as a "wartime President." There shouldn't be any need to do a "rebranding" when you're the most super duper popular President of all time.

I know, I know....INSURRRECTIONISISSISSMMMSSS

well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes there are plenty of shit humans that hate America, especially in TX. This is just dawning in you?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:35 pm Hey poptart. Your new Speaker is a young earth creationist, thought you would want to know.
What is that?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:35 pm Hey poptart. Your new Speaker is a young earth creationist, thought you would want to know.
Thanks!

I will check it out.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Election denier, climate skeptic, anti-abortion: seven beliefs of new US House speaker Mike Johnson

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... i-abortion

Son of a bitch wants to cut Social Security. Hello, asshole…we paid into that from day one with every paycheck.

Well, those of us who had to work and contribute to America’s well-being did.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 pm Son of a bitch wants to cut Social Security. Hello, asshole…we paid into that from day one with every paycheck.
Why are you surprised? It's the GQP's #1 target every year.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:27 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 pm Son of a bitch wants to cut Social Security. Hello, asshole…we paid into that from day one with every paycheck.
He joined the leopards ate my face party and wonders why a leopard ate his face.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:27 pm
Not surprised. I’m disgusted.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

He is trash.

After the election was called in favor of Joe Biden on November 7, 2020, Johnson posted on X, then known as Twitter, “I have
just called President Trump to say this: ‘Stay strong and keep fighting, sir! The nation is depending upon your resolve. We must
exhaust every available legal remedy to restore Americans’ trust in the fairness of our election system.’”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/politics ... index.html

Not IN.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“New Speaker Mike Johnson Blamed School Shootings on the Teaching of Evolution”

Great job GQP.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:08 pm “New Speaker Mike Johnson Blamed School Shootings on the Teaching of Evolution”

Great job GQP.
Rly?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He also said George Floyd was Murdered the MAGgots are flipping their shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 pm Election denier, climate skeptic, anti-abortion: seven beliefs of new US House speaker Mike Johnson

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... i-abortion

Son of a bitch wants to cut Social Security. Hello, asshole…we paid into that from day one with every paycheck.

Well, those of us who had to work and contribute to America’s well-being did.
To your point....

What bible verse justifies allowing the 1% to hoard monsterous amounts of wealth while taking away a nest egg from seniors who have worked their whole life & are dependent on SS?

He's a cafeteria christian.

But more importantly, he needs to familiarize himself with the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment.

9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:24 pm
Love this.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Pence left is all on the floor. Good riddance, robot.