Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit d

Post by FiatLux »

Why would the banks go after him?

He paid off his loans with interest. They have no reason to go after him.

It's how he went about getting the money that is criminal. Lets take Target for an example. Since they are closing a bunch of stores due to theft.

If you go into Target and and steal product(money) and turn around and sell it for money(Capital) then return to Target and pay for the product that you acquired while collecting interest(another bank) on the on the product you stole. It's a major criminal act known as fraud.

He's a fucking shyster. Con man.

The con is much more complicated then my example. But I was trying to put it in layman's terms.

Sometimes I come to this board and feel like I'm surrounded by dumbasses.
Meat Head
Elwood

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit d

Post by Meat Head »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:26 pm Sometimes I come to this board and feel like I'm surrounded by dumbasses.
No you are just flashing back to your roots in big spring texas where you were one of the dumbasses.
Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI
Outstanding!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:48 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:44 am
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:04 am

That's not true. I deny it, there is no corruption.

Disagree? Fine, then prove it, in court. Like as has been done against trump and his family.
Not only is there no proof, the laptop itself is inadmissable (chain of custody).
So you ignore facts and you’re blissfully happy with your corrupt president. Hilarious.
The only fact that I'm seeing is that you're blissfully ignorant about the rules of evidence.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Wow. So you’re fine with the Bidens receiving millions from Red China? As well as others, but we’ll just go with the money from our main adversary. That’s okay as far as you’re concerned?

That’s fine if that’s the case. Just confirms that you don’t give a shit about our country….you’re only concerned with keeping your party in the WH.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What millions did Joe receive? Or are you passed his family made money or just what is your complaint? That he stole national secrets and sold them?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Chip, I despise Trump and his family just as I do the Bidens. They’re all criminals.

No, I will not look up and post the same links again. I’ve posted numerous links in the past and I’m sure others have as well. They’re quite easy to find.

You can’t condemn shady dealing in only one party or administration. If you don’t condemn it across the board, your outrage rings hollow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You didn’t post any links the last time you dreamed this shit up either.
So far in threads you have started you have attacked dresses and Dark Brandon. Funny how that what you think is important. Well not funny but funnysad.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:12 am CNN work for everyone?
For brain dead morons it does.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

lol lol

Anybody NOT see that coming?

It's almost like no proof is sufficient. <--- That statement applies to both sides, fyi.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:47 pm
FiatLux wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:26 pm He paid off his loans with interest
Right. Except it wasn't the right amount of interest.
Who the fuck is the plaintiff in this case anyway and what are their actual damages?

The lender determines the "right amount of interest" not some dipshit in civil court. If you propose to use your real property as collateral for a loan, the bank will do their own appraisal and then tell you how much they think it's worth. It not really even much of a conversation. You will be handed a pen. Sign or do not sign.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HPB-
As Chip pointed out, you are blowing smoke out of your empty eye socket that the GQP is scull fucking. I was just pointing you to a mirror.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:18 am
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:47 pm
FiatLux wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:26 pm He paid off his loans with interest
Right. Except it wasn't the right amount of interest.
Who the fuck is the plaintiff in this case anyway and what are their actual damages?

The lender determines the "right amount of interest" not some dipshit in civil court. If you propose to use your real property as collateral for a loan, the bank will do their own appraisal and then tell you how much they think it's worth. It not really even much of a conversation. You will be handed a pen. Sign or do not sign.
You made that up.

18 USC §1344:

Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, a scheme or artifice

(1) to defraud a financial institution; or

(2) to obtain any of the moneys, funds, credits, assets, securities, or other property owned by, or under the custody or control of, a financial institution, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representation, or promises;

shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

I thought 18 USC was criminal code. I also thought this was a civil suit.

WTF do I know though? Just a dirty road builder.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

A photograph of Xi Jinping dumping millions on Biden’s lawn wouldn’t sway these Biden lovers.

They don’t give a damn about national security.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:43 am A photograph of Xi Jinping dumping millions on Biden’s lawn wouldn’t sway these Biden lovers.

Sure they do. As long as "National Security" means keeping Donald Trump out of office. Nothing else matters. Seriously. NOTHING. ELSE. MATTERS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:39 am I thought 18 USC was criminal code. I also thought this was a civil suit.

Yes you are basically a drone and even you can see he is getting off easy here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:43 am A photograph of Xi Jinping dumping millions on Biden’s lawn wouldn’t sway these Biden lovers.

Oh STFU Ds are constantly throwing their own people under busses. 30 senators have called for his resignation.

“But both sides are the same!”
Sin,
Stunningly Smoothbrained
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:30 am

Sure they do. As long as "National Security" means keeping Donald Trump out of office. Nothing else matters. Seriously. NOTHING. ELSE. MATTERS.
Given resent history that’s not far off, but you keep your head in the sand, or maybe some Sandy Loam.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:43 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:39 am I thought 18 USC was criminal code. I also thought this was a civil suit.

Yes you are basically a drone and even you can see he is getting off easy here.
Is this a white flag? Looks like a white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No it is not. Thanks for playing.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

lol

You're such a tool.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:12 am Image

CNN work for everyone?

Wait, Hunter Biden used the address that was on his drivers license? That's really suspicious. Too funny. I'm sure the Comer comedy show errrr sub committee will spend another month on this.

I'm really starting to think Hunter is never going to be President.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:30 am

You two can stop with the pseudo-concern about national security as long as you have no problem with the Saudi govt handing Jared Kushner $2 BILLION.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

First of all, I do have a problem with Kushner receiving that money.

Second, the Saudis don’t have the means to destroy half the US in one fell swoop.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:37 am First of all, I do have a problem with Kushner receiving that money.

Second, the Saudis don’t have the means to destroy half the US in one fell swoop.
Even if they don't that doesn't mean the 411 that Kushner gave them can't fall into the hands of a country that can.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

True and true.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:16 am lol

You're such a tool.
Now THAT is a nice white flag.

So to recap: pedokkkal thinks it’s ok to make the bank have to come out and figure out the sq footage of your golden shack pile instead of, you know, making people tell the truth on their applications. HighPantyBuncher somehow thinks, well I don’t what he thinks, his posts are barely coherent. It might be that “yeah he committed a crime but you can’t hold him civilly liable instead”, but again he rambles a lot.

I feel kinda icky having to sound like I’m defending huge banks, like the whole Disney/DeSatan fiasco. It would be nice if both companies and both dudes imploded, but here we are.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Oops! The Guardian actually published this?!

One attendee at Trump’s speech who was an auto worker, Doug King, 55, told the Detroit News: “The four years under Trump were the best years that we had in the auto industry.”

But the article was about other matters.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... kers-union

Signs touting ‘auto workers for Trump’ at Michigan rally found to be fake – report
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s called an anecdote they published an anecdote.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Detroit News also reported that someone holding a "UAW: On Strike" sign wasn't in a union and someone purporting to be an autoworker wasn't an autoworker.

I mean, what a shocker
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:22 am The Detroit News also reported that someone holding a "UAW: On Strike" sign wasn't in a union and someone purporting to be an autoworker wasn't an autoworker.

I mean, what a shocker
Not a shocker. Seems like this is to be expected. With the exception of J6, of course. Everyone at the capital was a Nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No but the 1000 MAGgots that were tried and convicted so far are. But you keep sucking orange traitor cock.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:12 pm
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for trump wrote:“What can I add that has not already been said?” he said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials.

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” he continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” he concluded. “God help us.”

The people who know him best like him the least.
Kelly is a lying hypocritical shit sack.
A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign
And yet that didn't prevent Kelly from accepting the job offer. Hypocrite.
and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.
Liar.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:14 am
Jsc810 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:12 pm
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for trump wrote:“What can I add that has not already been said?” he said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials.

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” he continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” he concluded. “God help us.”

The people who know him best like him the least.
Kelly is a lying hypocritical shit sack.
A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign
And yet that didn't prevent Kelly from accepting the job offer. Hypocrite.
and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.
Liar.

Must you like about everything?

It's a rhetorical question, folks....
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

John Kelly selling a book or something?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s about picnics, you should read it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal calling someone a liar while he is lying.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes “at times”, meaning all the time.