Secession is perfectly Constitutional

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Secession is perfectly Constitutional

Post by Sudden Sam »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:03 am What kind of government would force its people to submit to governance without their consent? S’up Authoritarianism?
:bode:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:43 am
Rootbeer wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:30 am
Booger wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:41 pm Screwy, you ever been to Wyoming? It’s an incredibly gorgeous state. Winter would clearly be brutal, but the rest of the year would be fantastic.
No it's not.

Don't be inviting people here. This place sucks. Y'all stay in your beautiful cities and leave me to my desolate hellhole.
Shit. Wasn’t thinking. Yeah, Wyoming sucks. It’s a cesspool. No drag queens.
But it does have homicidal homophobes, so there's that...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:10 am
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:03 am It’s not a Constitutional argument. But it is axiomatic that governments of the people, by the people and for the people (Lincoln, yo) can only derive just powers if they have the consent of the governed (see quote above). Thus, if the governed no longer consent, our history seems to suggest that they should have the power to declare independence (which may only be obtainable via secession). What kind of government would force its people to submit to governance without their consent? S’up Authoritarianism?
Bye already. You red shitholes can have your garbage economies. Us blue states (as of course the District will be a state) will have our prosperity.
Seems like your blue states and the District would love secession. Shed those you hate, and prosper. Right?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:46 am
No it's not.

Don't be inviting people here. This place sucks. Y'all stay in your beautiful cities and leave me to my desolate hellhole.
Yes. Around every corner.

And all 12 year olds impregnated by their brothers are being forced to give birth. It's simply awful.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:03 am
“Declaration of Independence” wrote:to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed”
It’s not a Constitutional argument. But it is axiomatic that governments of the people, by the people and for the people (Lincoln, yo) can only derive just powers if they have the consent of the governed (see quote above). Thus, if the governed no longer consent, our history seems to suggest that they should have the power to declare independence (which may only be obtainable via secession). What kind of government would force its people to submit to governance without their consent? S’up Authoritarianism?
Go crawl back under your rock you fucking nazi. You aren’t fooling anyone.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:57 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:10 am
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:03 am It’s not a Constitutional argument. But it is axiomatic that governments of the people, by the people and for the people (Lincoln, yo) can only derive just powers if they have the consent of the governed (see quote above). Thus, if the governed no longer consent, our history seems to suggest that they should have the power to declare independence (which may only be obtainable via secession). What kind of government would force its people to submit to governance without their consent? S’up Authoritarianism?
Bye already. You red shitholes can have your garbage economies. Us blue states (as of course the District will be a state) will have our prosperity.
Seems like your blue states and the District would love secession. Shed those you hate, and prosper. Right?
He leaves out the part about those red hellholes supplying the materials that make their comfy lives possible.

Of course, they're fine with obtaining these materials from slave labor in actual hellholes.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:46 am
No it's not.

Do you really want to compare homicide rates?

Pretty sure just the urban parts of the blue states put them ahead in homicide rates.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:09 pm He leaves out the part about those red hellholes supplying the materials that make their comfy lives possible.

Of course, they're fine with obtaining these materials from slave labor in actual hellholes.
We'll just get it from rural blue states and purple state while you inbreds stay busy implementing fascist laws.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:57 am Seems like your blue states and the District would love secession. Shed those you hate, and prosper. Right?
mvscal, noted liberal, in the thread title wrote:Secession is perfectly Constitutional
:meds:

An amazing KYOA to come back to T1B.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:23 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:09 pm He leaves out the part about those red hellholes supplying the materials that make their comfy lives possible.

We'll just get it from rural blue states and purple state while you inbreds stay busy implementing fascist laws.
Rural blue states?

Let me check my spread sheet.

VT......uhhhh, maybe NM, CO.

I am sure there is some raw material output from NM and CO. And VT is a good source for maple syrup and micro-brews, but good luck running an economy off it.

CA would at least keep you fukkers fed, I guess.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:06 pm
The solution there, something long overdue, IMO is get rid of the 2/state rule and dole out Senate seats in proportion to population.

The current law means someone in Wyoming has close to 100 times more Senators/person than Cali.

I fail to see how that is fair.
You also fail to see how the 17th amendment shattered the structure of the federal government as originally conceived. It was a typical progtard fuckup.

The original conception of the United States was a union of two sovereign powers: the states and the people. These sovereigns delegated enumerated powers to the federal government through the Constitution. The House was intended to represent the People and the Senate was intended to represent the States. State legislatures were to elect US senators to represent the interests of the state as a whole. This is why each state has equal representation in the Senate and why the 17th amendment is a horrifically stupid idea which should repealed.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The less democracy the better.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Another angle in dealing with Blue State depravity is being considered in Oregon where a GOP state senator is forwarding a resolution to have the eastern rural (red) area leave Oregon and become part of Idaho. It's a long shot, but a good idea. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OTSAI
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Looks like this secession idea is catching on...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nta-region

Buckhead has been overwhelmed with crime since the Ray Lewis deal.
Last edited by Sven Golly on Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course it is. You fucking brats don’t like how it’s going so you want to burn it down. After bitching an moaning how great it was for decades and telling people to fuck off if they didn’t like it. Typical spoiled privileged kid behavior.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:40 pm Of course it is. You fucking brats don’t like how it’s going so you want to burn it down. After bitching an moaning how great it was for decades and telling people to fuck off if they didn’t like it. Typical spoiled privileged kid behavior.
No, it's subhuman nog behavior that you endorse that's turning the tide.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Good to see Chicago came to their senses, but they'll probably just substitute one useless gubmint dolt for another...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:53 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:40 pm Of course it is. You fucking brats don’t like how it’s going so you want to burn it down. After bitching an moaning how great it was for decades and telling people to fuck off if they didn’t like it. Typical spoiled privileged kid behavior.
No, it's subhuman nog behavior that you endorse that's turning the tide.
At least you embrace your racism.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

If only half of these choad choking shit bags would secede from this forum
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Now Lightfoot can go concentrate on remaking the Thriller video...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DiT wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:16 pm If only half of these choad choking shit bags would secede from this forum
Poor baby lost his safe space. What a fucking snowflake.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:25 pm

You embracing the left-wing racist cunt mayor of Chicago ALONE speaks volumes about your overall mental state.
Well, it's the same guy who backs a POS illegitimate President who mocks and laughs at a mother who lost her kids to Fentanyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ovtnuacOY

Just remember, America: If your kids overdose on fentanyl, President Biden will laugh about it to score cheap political points.

Talking to a group of House Democrats, Biden smirked off an attack by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R- Ga.) over the testimony of Rebecca Kiessling, whose sons Caleb and Kyler died from the drug. “That fentanyl they took came during the last administration,” chortled the prez, adding a heartless “heh, heh

What a heartless sack of shit.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“"You know, I did everything I was supposed to do to stop this," Rebecca said.”

Sound like a lady who takes responsibility for how she raised her kids. What a myopic troll that “lady” is.