Weekend Roll Call 12-10-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Weekend Roll Call 12-10-22

Post by Kierland »

So it’s ok for N/P to do N/P stuff you just have a problem with me pointing it out. It ok for you to type those words just not for me to do it. You LIKE threads about raping 15yos and you appreciate the humor they provide. You liked .pedo and found it funny and entertaining which is why you spent way more time there when both boards were up.

Callling out people who call out N/P makes you a garbage person. Laying down with Nazi dogs gives you Nazi fleas. You probably routed against the Inglorious Basterds. Bashing in assholes heads is messy business. They don’t go down with the first blow. It gets bloody, but since you are a scared little bitch all you do is complain about the blood.

You are just a fucking whiny, shitty DINO fuck like Jsc and I guarantee you are going to be the same yellow fuck his is and put me on ignore and then blame me for it, if I don’t run you all together because you babies are all alike.

So congratulations for putting a target on your back you nazipedo coddling pile of tears and tampons.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland is a perfect example of the democracy-hating far left. Not the left, mind you...the FAR left...who are just as screwed up as the far right.

No dissenting views are allowed. Think exactly like us or be cancelled. No doubt he agrees with Twitter's previous manipulation of its format to quiet the voices who rightly questioned COVID vaccines, COVID's origins, Hunter Biden, etc. Kierland is anti-free speech. You MUST agree with his view of things or you are a Nazi or a pedo or a traitor.

His schtick was old a long time ago. If he were removed from this board, traffic would be energized and humor would return.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:46 pm Kierland is a perfect example of the democracy-hating far left. Not the left, mind you...the FAR left...who are just as screwed up as the far right.

No dissenting views are allowed. Think exactly like us or be cancelled. No doubt he agrees with Twitter's previous manipulation of its format to quiet the voices who rightly questioned COVID vaccines, COVID's origins, Hunter Biden, etc. Kierland is anti-free speech. You MUST agree with his view of things or you are a Nazi or a pedo or a traitor.

His schtick was old a long time ago. If he were removed from this board, traffic would be energized and humor would return.
Nobody's cancelling you, you fukkin pussy. He's responding to your shitty and anti-social takes with the respect you deserve. This board is flatlining but it has nothing to do with him. He just kicks your ass up and down these forums and you can't stand it.

Now fuck off.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:31 pm
Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:46 pm Kierland is a perfect example of the democracy-hating far left. Not the left, mind you...the FAR left...who are just as screwed up as the far right.

Nobody's cancelling you, you fukkin pussy. He's responding to your shitty and anti-social takes with the respect you deserve. This board is flatlining but it has nothing to do with him. He just kicks your ass up and down these forums and you can't stand it.

Now fuck off.
I'll never be cancelled. I wasn't suggesting he has that power. I was referencing the far left's attitude toward anyone who strays from their dogma.

This board's demise has everything to do with his arrogance and ignorance. His complete lack of a sense of humor and his inability to accept that not everyone thinks like his ignorant ass is why no one posts in here. The tedious responses he constantly regurgitates got old years ago.
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:19 pm This board's demise has everything to do with his arrogance and ignorance. His complete lack of a sense of humor and his inability to accept that not everyone thinks like his ignorant ass is why no one posts in here. The tedious responses he constantly regurgitates got old years ago.
How would you know? You've only been posting here for...eight days.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:21 pm How would you know? You've only been posting here for...eight days.
If that's the case, where did you come up with this shit:

"He's responding to your shitty and anti-social takes with the respect you deserve."

Note: Your math skills are lacking. :grin:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:23 pm Note: Your math skills are lacking. :grin:
Math smack. The surest sign of a loser.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are free to have me bash your head in at anytime you lying fuck. “I’m being canceled” as you post.
Typical Nazi, lie about what other people think, lie about what other people are doing, make yourself a victim and project.

But to your point. Yes I ran all the Nazis and the pedos, until their safe space imploded and they ran back. So now I have to do it all over again. Fuck you and your Nazi pedo traytorr buddies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:23 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:21 pm How would you know? You've only been posting here for...eight days.
If that's the case, where did you come up with this shit:

"He's responding to your shitty and anti-social takes with the respect you deserve."

Note: Your math skills are lacking. :grin:
Because it doesn’t take 9 days to respond to your shitty takes. Way to try and use math smack and have it buttfuck you in the mouth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:19 pm
I'll never be cancelled. I wasn't suggesting he has that power. I was referencing the far left's attitude toward anyone who strays from their dogma.
So you lied and tried to play victim all at the same time.

This board's demise has everything to do with his arrogance and ignorance. His complete lack of a sense of humor and his inability to accept that not everyone thinks like his ignorant ass is why no one posts in here. The tedious responses he constantly regurgitates got old years ago.
Your vagina is so sensitive it bleeds just from reading? You are trying to make this about me cause you CAN’T make it about your arguments because they suck. “It’s ok to fuck a 15 yo” is not defendable so you have to either take me fucking with you about it, run to a safe space and do it with your pedo buddies or knock it off. The first is hard and you’re a coward so that is out, your safe space is gone, so almost nobody says that here. To you that’s a bad thing because you like fucking kids just like kcdouche.
This is literally right out of the Nazi playbook on how to vilify people to try and disempower them. Too bad for you I’m not Neville Chamberlain.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Booger wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:22 am Now kicked back reading Red Famine/Stalin’s War on Ukraine . . .
Just started that, thanks for the tip.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Chip the yellow DINO. You know, the guy who posts his toe jam and then complains the board is unreadable. You know the guy who complains about certain words then posts those very words.

What a melting snowflake.