Weekend Roll Call 12-10-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 12-10-22

Post by kcdave »

Lots of talk about the Pantera tribute/ reunion of late.
There is plenty of good stuff on youtube to be found.
I hope to see them live next year. But, often forgotten
is Dime and Vinny's side hustle that was just beginning to
take off ..... I love Pantera, but I really liked where Damage Plan
was headed even more ...

Everyone in my life (except T1B) seems to have a thing or two to
say about the release of Brad Griner and the ex-marine that
was not involved in the swap. I really give no fucks about Griner's
past history squatting at the anthem*, being a dyke, or an obvious
genetic mutant freak. I am simply happy that an American citizen
that was being railroaded on some seriously bullshit charges has
been freed and is now back home. I am much more concerned however,
with everyone's attitude and opinions about the ex- marine that was
not part of the prisoner exchange.

There are a number of red flags w/ Paul Whelan that I question.
They keep referring to him as "ex-Marine," yet the reason for "ex,"
is because he was kicked out after a court martial and given a bad
conduct discharge. The specific charges against him included
"attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty,
making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social
security number, among others. It is beyond my comprehension how
the hell he was able to attain a high ranking position in 2 different
nationally known companies as a "director of global security and
investigations." I would like to know if his employers were aware of
his bad conduct discharge. I am of the opinion that the Russian charges
of spying, likely have more merit than the bs charges on Griner for a
little bit of cannabis oil. Lastly .... Whelan was born in Canada. He
holds citizenship in Canada, as well as the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Who needs citizenship in 4 countries? Let one of those other countries
trade one of their Russian prisoners for the "ex-Marine."

Vaghub is on day 11 post surgery. She was just starting to get a little
more mobile w/ crutches and knee scooter, when either rsv, flu or
both hit on Thursday. Total ass kicker. Hoping I can avoid getting
the nasty shit.

Gym, lots of grill acquisitions this morning, followed w/ shopping,
nursemaiding and various other honeydo's the rest of today and
all of tomorrow. Which reminds me ... I will so busy Sunday that I
will not know my asshole from my elbow. I will not have the time
to drop in and post my death pool picks. Roach, will you
or one of our mods be so kind, as to enter my picks for me?

Please, and thanks in advance.

My picks-

Trump - not soon enough. chocking on own cock.
Tony Bennett - February - heart failure
Volodymyr Zelenskyy - March - assassination
Vlad Putin- May - assassination
Kanye West - June - suicide
Pat Robertson- July - heart failure
Warren Buffet- October- heart failure

Hoping to catch some of the Army-Navy game on the radio today ... GO ARMY!!

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 12-10-22

Post by Wolfman »

IN---DP not open till tomorrow at AM EST. Rules.
Army-Navy football among others as NCAA season winds down. Syracuse goes to the Pinstripe Bowl. Better than nothing I guess.
Re: Miss Griner. I'm surprised Time didn't name her "Person" of the Year.
Tune Town tonight ?? Please ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In.

Good to have these chill down weekends especially at this time of year.

CFB today and I couldn't care less about any of the teams. It's football and way better than that woke shitty NFL that still has it's cult following. But then again, I'd say 80% of Americans are a bunch of pansy asses anyway so it's appropriate they follow a pansy ass watered down sports league.

XFL starts up again in February. St. Louis will have its team back. Go Battlehawks! The XFL, before China Virus and it's cheerleaders took out everything when it didn't have to, was played just like the NFL was under Paul Tagliabue. Hopefully this reboot will be the same way.

Later all.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Still raining in Sunny California but not near enough to break the drought. Going to a party tonight with some friends then seeing Al Franken tomorrow night with a GF after dinner at Luna Red. Raiders already lost so won’t have to watch them lose on Sun.
d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:27 pm

XFL starts up again in February. St. Louis will have its team back. Go Battlehawks! The XFL, before China Virus and it's cheerleaders took out everything when it didn't have to, was played just like the NFL was under Paul Tagliabue. Hopefully this reboot will be the same way.

Later all.
Racism, science denial, fragile masculinity, misogyny and Qtard craziness all in one paragraph. Congrats on being human garbage.
Igor
Crack Whore

Post by Igor »

kcdave, caution card!

Attempt to use game officials to gain an edge.
will not have the time
to drop in and post my death pool picks. Roach, will you
or one of our mods be so kind, as to enter my picks for me?
Please, and thanks in advance.
Players cannot use board officials as proxy. They have until the 30th to get their picks in.
What hump?
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:43 pm Still raining in Sunny California but not near enough to break the drought. Going to a party tonight with some friends then seeing Al Franken tomorrow night with a GF after dinner at Luna Red. Raiders already lost so won’t have to watch them lose on Sun.
d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:27 pm

Later all.
Racism, science denial, fragile masculinity, misogyny and Qtard craziness all in one paragraph. Congrats on being human garbage.
Look, asshole, it was your type that got us into the situation of the last two, nearly three, years to begin with. Constant moving of the goal posts, back pedaling, forcing an unproven untested vaxx and a slew of unproven untested "boosters" and then the unconstitutional mandates and it all originated where? IN fuggin CHINA! So that's why it is called the "China Virus." How is that racist? If it started here in the US and spread world wide, and other countries called it the "American virus" would that be racist?

There was no need to shut down the world just for a cold unless it was politically driven especially here in the US. Way too many are still "playing covid" today but thankfully more have put it behind them and living life as if it was 2019.

Someone please OTST.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice rant. The shut down was on your orange watch you dumb fuck. It’s racist cause normal people call it covid so the only reason to call it the China virus is if you are racist. The rest is just more lies and science denial, which is all you racist Qtards do is lie and deny reality. But keep it up dumbass, as more and more unvaxxed Rs die and you have fewer and fewer crazy old people to vote for your shit agenda of obstruct obstruct obstruct.

And I’m not going anywhere so get used to this NOT being one of your safe spaces you melting fucktard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:35 pm
Look, asshole, it was your type that got us into the situation of the last two, nearly three, years to begin with. Constant moving of the goal posts, back pedaling, forcing an unproven untested vaxx and a slew of unproven untested "boosters" and then the unconstitutional mandates and it all originated where? IN fuggin CHINA! So that's why it is called the "China Virus." How is that racist? If it started here in the US and spread world wide, and other countries called it the "American virus" would that be racist?

There was no need to shut down the world just for a cold unless it was politically driven especially here in the US. Way too many are still "playing covid" today but thankfully more have put it behind them and living life as if it was 2019.

Someone please OTST.
Serious question: Did you even graduate from high school? You are so incredibly dumb to believe this crap where it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

IN.

You can't have it both ways. The shut down did happen under trump through no fault of his. If he didn't shut down you lib twats would've crucified him.

All we heard from you all was how racist you said Trump was when he wanted to put the kibash on flights from China back in January 2020.

If you really want to find a racist, look no further than your avatar.

Paste one, just one, racist comment by Trump.
Last edited by Sven Golly on Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:55 pm Paste one, just one, racist comment by Trump.
Kung Flu, idiot.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Ugh no. Not going for hearsay. I need a YT video or an unbiased publication documenting the statement.

And if he did say it, so what.

Get out of the fetal position, get the thumb out of your mouth, grow a pair, and stop being so triggered.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:55 pm IN.

You can't have it both ways. The shut down did happen under trump through no fault of his. If he didn't shut down you lib twats would've crucified him.

All we heard from you all was how racist you said Trump was when he wanted to put the kibash on flights from China back in January 2020.

So he only shut it down to placate the libs. So he was just a simp all along? And then you drop some Whataboutism and end with a softball that SM hit out of the park.

You are a stupid fucking assfuck and a traitor to your country.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:02 pm Ugh no. Not going for hearsay. I need a YT video or an unbiased publication documenting the statement.

Get out of the fetal position, get the thumb out of your mouth, grow a pair, and stop being so triggered.
I am not going to waste my precious time indulging your ignorant bullshit about evidence. Everyone with half a brain remembers Dump saying kung flu and China virus regularly in 2020.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:02 pm Ugh no. Not going for hearsay. I need a YT video or an unbiased publication documenting the statement.

“It’s hearsay (you have no idea what that means) and so he never said it and even if he did I don’t care it’s all your fault for not letting us be racists.”

You GQP fucks are a hot mess.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:02 pm
Get out of the fetal position
Says the guy who does nothing but complain about his chafed vagina and the shut down of his safe space at .pedo.

“Whhhaaaaa I can’t be a complete garbage of a human and hate on gay, women and POC anymore without push back.”

Get bent Qtard.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:55 pm IN.

In.

Who cares from what nation the virus originated from? The Trump administration was aware of it LONG before it made a serious effort to do anything.

Example:
From March 9th, 2020
During a news conference, White House officials said the U.S. will have tested one million people that week and thereafter would complete 4 million tests per week. By the end of the week, the CDC had only completed a paltry 4,000 tests.

Then you have the Trump-typical cronyism that had predicable results.

Trump only started shutting things down when his botched, belated response left him no choice. And it wasn't liberals who were out violating the shutdown/mask requirements, it was the GQP morons who refused to believe science & common sense.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:27 pm that woke shitty NFL that still has it's cult following.

huh?

The Trump clowns are something else...

If Trump told the clowns that eating pizza and ice cream was a lib thing. They would stop eating both yesterday.

They really are that stupid.

Unreal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:07 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:27 pm that woke shitty NFL that still has it's cult following.

huh?

The Trump clowns are something else...

If Trump told the clowns that eating pizza and ice cream was a lib thing. They would stop eating both yesterday.

They really are that stupid.

Unreal.
Hey Douchetown Mike, why didn't you make an appearance in my thread here? Pussy

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52810&p=1064429#p1064429
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

:lol:
9/27/22
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Let me guess. That YT bit was from SNL, no?

Let me also guess. Are all you bed-wetters still donning masks? Are you all still following the "science"?

Must be sad to live in such a liberal bubble, having no independent thoughts or opinions.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:24 pm Let me guess. That YT bit was from SNL, no?
How observant of you...not!
Let me also guess. Are all you bed-wetters still donning masks? Are you all still following the "science"?
Still wearing a mask.

Still haven't had either Covid, flu nor RSV.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:24 pm Let me guess. That YT bit was from SNL, no?

Must be sad to live in such a liberal bubble, having no independent thoughts or opinions.
He did his research and found people that know more about viruses than Drs.

As did a bunch of his GQP culties. You know the ones that are all dying of covid.

“I died to own the libs”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes the quarter smells better than it has since 1813.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:04 pm

He did his research and found people that know more about viruses than Drs.

As did a bunch of his GQP culties. You know the ones that are all dying of covid.

“I died to own the libs”
Oh you mean "doctors" like Herr Fauci, that fraudulent hood ornament?

The stats were known a month in that covid severity was targeted to certain age/health cohorts.

Yet you pussies still bought the lie.

Tragic really...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes that how a virus works, some people get it bad and some people don’t. So you can let grama die or you can protect yourself from getting it and giving it to her.

But again, most people dying are right wing pieces of shit who don’t care about grama and so didn’t get vaxxed, so go ahead and revel in your stupidity and give your life to own a lib.

It’s fucking hilarious.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Of course I understand the need to wear a mask around the elderly, but other than that, it's not "It Takes a Village".

If you are at risk, you wear the face diaper.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:39 pm Of course I understand the need to wear a mask around the elderly, but other than that, it's not "It Takes a Village".

If you are at risk, you wear the face diaper.
They say that "they did their research," yet they still make imbecilic comments such as this crap...
9/27/22
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I actually DID do research - occupational hazard. My job focuses on data analysis, and interpreting statistics.

Wasn't hard to tell early on that it was a scamdemic.

Also, it wasn't hard to figure out - given the reams of statistical data available for examination - that there was some serious chicanery going on during the wee hours after the 2020 election.

The statistical anomalies that occurred were so rare, it would've been tantamount to getting mauled by a bear, getting struck by lightning, and winning the lottery. Simultaneously.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You might be on to something with that last part. Dump did sue after the election and all 60 lawsuits were won by him. I think they all found statically anomalies and traced them back to Hillary and some pizza parlor. Not sure whatever became of it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Lunch with relatives and friends. Car show. Watched neighbors’ kid dance. Brutal, but they’re good friends with good kids. Then a great meal of wings, grouper, sweet potato fries, and beer with old friends. Very nice day. Now kicked back reading Red Famine/Stalin’s War on Ukraine and listening to Graham Nash doing Songs for Beginners live.

Peaceful evening. Life is good.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:CFB today and I couldn't care less about any of the teams. It's football and way better than that woke shitty NFL that still has it's cult following. But then again, I'd say 80% of Americans are a bunch of pansy asses anyway so it's appropriate they follow a pansy ass watered down sports league.
I am anything but woke, and I have enjoyed the NFL this season.

College football is a total farce, and is a completely disgraceful deviation from the purpose of intercollegiate athletics.
Sick shit.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-town wrote:CFB today and I couldn't care less about any of the teams. It's football and way better than that woke shitty NFL that still has it's cult following. But then again, I'd say 80% of Americans are a bunch of pansy asses anyway so it's appropriate they follow a pansy ass watered down sports league.
Your repetitive use of the word woke is ruining a once great board.

I’m sure Jsc will be along to admonish you and put you on ignore soon.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:42 am
Your repetitive use of the word woke is ruining a once great board.

I’m sure Jsc will be along to admonish you and put you on ignore soon.
The only thing killing this board is the repetitive use of your keyboard.
It is utterly impossible for you to avoid commenting on a post.
Any post. You MUST post something, regardless of subject or substance.
But I must say, you are very gifted at the art of thread killing.
We have 50 threads on 1st page of Cul de Smack. You have had the
last word in 22 of them. 22!!! Congrats, I guess, thread killer.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you all get to post as much as you want but if I respond that’s a problem. Mind you, you are not complaining about me starting threads, you are complaining about me responding to other posters, you know exactly what a board is for. Oh and the board is dying from not enough traffic but fewer posts should help that. I get that you’re pissed because I called you out for your squishy response in the 15yo kidnap and rape thread, but trying an end run around that fact is not a good look for you. And yes it’s true that many times my post is the last word on a thread, so what? If anyone has a response to me that are always free to post. Gee maybe I speak last because you all said something stupid that you can’t back up and I have just handed you your ass. So take your “get a life” smack and your coddling of pedos and shove them straight up your chafed vagina. This is a smackboard not your safe space, stand up and smack or get the fuck out of the way, just stop whining about getting your ass beat in you fragile twat.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:05 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:36 pm I actually DID do research - occupational hazard. My job focuses on data analysis, and interpreting statistics.

Wasn't hard to tell early on that it was a scamdemic.

Also, it wasn't hard to figure out - given the reams of statistical data available for examination - that there was some serious chicanery going on during the wee hours after the 2020 election.

The statistical anomalies that occurred were so rare, it would've been tantamount to getting mauled by a bear, getting struck by lightning, and winning the lottery. Simultaneously.
Oh, cool. Finally, after 60+ lawsuits that were filed and then dismissed for a complete lack of evidence, finally someone has actually done the research.

Would you please be so kind as to share your evidence with the board? And then share that evidence with the attorneys representing the former Administration, so that they can finally present a case to a court that can survive a motion for summary judgment or a motion to dismiss?
I'll be happy to. This is a tedious read, especially for a Sunday, but quite eye-opening.

https://votepatternanalysis.substack.co ... alies-2020

Kierland, you can skip to the end for conclusions. Or just use you classic "whataboutism" term. :-)

The evidence was there, it's just that the lawyers for Trump, and the judges listening, were pretty weak regarding data interpretation.

I'm guessing law school doesn't throw many statistics courses at students.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I'm reminded of the old saying that "statistics don't lie, but liars do statistics"....
9/27/22
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Sven did you share this info with the attorneys and judges as jsc suggested? I'm sure you are smarter than any of them.

Of course not. You are using voluntary myopia to keep convincing yourself the election was rigged.

Some day before you die admit it to yourself. Or live a false life.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:40 pm I'm reminded of the old saying that "statistics don't lie, but liars do statistics"....
There's another one: Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

I prefer: math is truth

I guess in legal parlance, it'd be considered circumstantial evidence.

I guess I'm beating back the ocean with a broom...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:16 pm
Kierland, you can skip to the end for conclusions. Or just use you classic "whataboutism" term. :-)
Unlike you I don’t just throw out terms when they are unwarranted. So no that was not Whataboutism. But thanks for showing us you have no idea how words work or when to use them.

“If math nerds brought the 60 cases Dump lost he would have won them all, it’s the fault of the lawyers he picked.”

You have an excuse for everything.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:51 pm Mind you, you are not complaining about me starting threads, you are complaining about me responding to other posters
Exactly. You have started all of ONE thread. You are compelled
to offer your one cent in every other thread, not matter the
subject, and typically end up killing the thread because everyone
tires of your lame "nazi/pedo" bullshit.

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:51 pmI get that you’re pissed because I called you out for your squishy response in the 15yo kidnap and rape thread
LOL! I give no shits what you think or say about me.
I also have no apologies for the appreciation of the dark
humor expressed in that thread and countless others
over the years at .net