Your kid has a f@t ass - hit the road

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Your kid has a f@t ass - hit the road

Post by poptart »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:tart, did you pass these out??

They don't do Halloween in S. Korea.
Mvscal would luv it here.

But my first choice would be the Your child is moderately obese notes.

A close 2nd would be Your child is on his way to a horrible hell notes.

3rd might be Your child is as dumb and ugly as you are, so no soup. notes.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:Checked Wegmans website and the price for a 5lb bag of brand name candy is 5 dollars. 5x8=40. Add in another 10 bills on some cheap dollar store decorations my wife insists on buying and we spend $50.
I bought a bag of milky ways, a bag of tootsies pops, a bag of m & m's and a bag of sponge bob suckers. All for $9.98 total. You don't have to spend $50 on candy, dolt. The kids went ape over the tootsie pops and the sponge bob suckers. The sponge bob suckers for $2 were the most popular. I knew when I bought them, that is what the kids would like. I've bode over Halloween compared to you. I've banked the $40 you spent on needless junk candy. Get funked.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm
After a half of a fifth I'm sure. We got 2 bags of Milky Ways, two bags of Peanut Butter Cups and 4 bags of assorted Tootsie Roll products. They seemed to be equally popular.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Halloween is big fun for MrsO. She didn't have much of a childhood, lived out in a poor rural area in southeast Ontario. She loves to decorate out front with scarecrows, witches, pumpkins and such. I do not deny her what she wants. I buy a ton of those little candy bars and she hands them out to the kids who come to our door. We purposely chose not to live in one of those "over 55" developments. There are several families with young kids within walking distance. Halloween night we had about 75 of them. I get to eat the left over 3 Musketeers. It's all good.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:Halloween is big fun for MrsO. She didn't have much of a childhood, lived out in a poor rural area in southeast Ontario. She loves to decorate out front with scarecrows, witches, pumpkins and such. I do not deny her what she wants. I buy a ton of those little candy bars and she hands them out to the kids who come to our door. We purposely chose not to live in one of those "over 55" developments. There are several families with young kids within walking distance. Halloween night we had about 75 of them. I get to eat the left over 3 Musketeers. It's all good.

Now we taxpayers are going to have to pay for the kids' dental care, not to mention treatment of diabetes. Way to go, lib...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:
trev wrote:Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm
After a half of a fifth I'm sure. We got 2 bags of Milky Ways, two bags of Peanut Butter Cups and 4 bags of assorted Tootsie Roll products. They seemed to be equally popular.
Don't be a dog. Posted: 02 Nov 2013 07:02 pm That was the time in Cali.

Tootsie rolls? You are a cheap ass, after all.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Halloween is big fun for MrsO. She didn't have much of a childhood, lived out in a poor rural area in southeast Ontario. She loves to decorate out front with scarecrows, witches, pumpkins and such. I do not deny her what she wants. I buy a ton of those little candy bars and she hands them out to the kids who come to our door. We purposely chose not to live in one of those "over 55" developments. There are several families with young kids within walking distance. Halloween night we had about 75 of them. I get to eat the left over 3 Musketeers. It's all good.

Now we taxpayers are going to have to pay for the kids' dental care, not to mention treatment of diabetes. Way to go, lib...
So what the fuck are you bitching about ??? You libs want universal health care cradle to grave, so shut the fuck up and write your next tax check out. And stop interfering with those little bastards right to choose what candy they get.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedo in Seattle wrote:Now we taxpayers are going to have to pay for the kids' dental care, not to mention treatment of diabetes. Way to go, lib...
So Pedo, the one night of the year kids can potentially approach you legally. Did you have a bag of Tootsie rolls mounted to your crotch with the bottom cut out? How many phone numbers did you collect in return?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:Nope. Just a steady stream of people wanting a handout.
Seater, what about this year?

The ante has been upped.

Now it's not you just getting fleeced by streams of smelly minorities, but some of these Texas kids could be carrying -----> The Big E!

Shades drawn.
Lights OUT.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No shit.

Open the door in full mop gear and hose them down with lysol. Anyone that doesn't get run off by that treatment gets a candy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:in full mop gear
in full MOPP gear
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Well since free candy day is on a Friday this year I won't be at home. I will be officiating a HS football game. Then four of us are driving to our college game immediately after.

Mrs Seater is heading to her parents place for the weekend with the dogs so who knows what will happen around our casa.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:Well since free candy day is on a Friday this year I won't be at home. I will be officiating a HS football game. Then four of us are driving to our college game immediately after.

Mrs Seater is heading to her parents place for the weekend with the dogs so who knows what will happen around our casa.
TP and eggs most likely.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Well since free candy day is on a Friday this year I won't be at home. I will be officiating a HS football game. Then four of us are driving to our college game immediately after.

TP and eggs most likely.

Doubtful the kids from the South side would be willing to waste either.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

When Halloween hurts feelings...

Obama tombstone with no date of birth?

rotf...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Walmart Apologizes for Labeling Plus-Size Halloween Wear as 'Fat Girl Costumes'

http://www.people.com/article/fat-girl- ... apologizes

The Walmart site was neither a trick nor a treat for shoppers on Monday: The retailer caused an uproar among online customers when they labeled its selection of adult plus-size Halloween outfits "Fat Girl Costumes."

Twitter user Kristyn Washburn was among the first to bring the faux pas to the company’s attention – and alert everyone on social media – when she Tweeted, ".@Walmart Not sure labeling these as "Fat Girl Costumes" is the best approach. #rude."

A deluge of responses that echoed the disbelief made "Fat Girl Costumes" a top trending topic on Twitter with others chiming in saying, "Walmart took it to another level today with their 'fat girl costumes' section on their website. Disappointed and flabbergasted."

In response, a spokesperson for Walmart told PEOPLE, "This never should have been on our site. It is unacceptable, and we apologize. We are working to remove it as soon as possible and ensure this never happens again."

:)
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Yeah, if you're a woman shopping at Wal Mart, it's already presumed you're a fatass.

No need to label the packaging.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good point.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The schools around here are having carnivals on Friday from 4 to 6.
I'm hoping those little boogers go home and stay home after that. Do they really need more candy? Im turning out the lights and not answering the door.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Do you have your own personal unwritten rule regarding trick-or-treating age?

I mean, at what age does a youngster no longer have any business being out trick-or-treating?

Will you refuse candy to such an individual?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I would give them an apple. Or maybe clean out the cupboard, an old canned good.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote:Do you have your own personal unwritten rule regarding trick-or-treating age?

I mean, at what age does a youngster no longer have any business being out trick-or-treating?

Will you refuse candy to such an individual?

Yes, but then I am refusing candy to all individuals since I won't be home.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 pm I volunteered to work a 7th grade middle school football game this Thursday so I didn't have to be home while the sugar rush was in full effect.

Sadly, our 'hood attracts large numbers of families from the poor areas around town who bring their kids to an area where they know the kids will be safe and the candy will be plentiful. Because of this reason the 'hood hands out wrist bands to the kids who live in said 'hood so that they can be easily identified. Many houses have a bowl for the local kids and another for the ones driven in. I would just rather avoid the whole deal, hence me working my first middle school game in about 5 years. The wife made dinner plans with a friend as well.

And oldie but a goodie.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Duuuude...just stop. FFS.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

To refer to Halloween as "satanic" shows a complete ignorance of Satanism in general and money grubbing atheistic Jews in particular. And yes I'm referring to Anton LaVey, the figurehead and leader of the Church of Satan for several decades. Like Ayn Rand, his true corollary, LaVey was an aggressive Jew who despised Christianity and its purported values. And like Ayn Rand he was very conservative politically--in the traditional sense--and like Rand would qualify as a Libertarian. Also like Rand, LaVey was completely atheistic and had no supernatural or occult beliefs whatsoever. And both were completely dedicated to making money--and having lots of wanton sex.

Halloween is a genuine holy day in that it conforms to the actual calendar. That is if we properly celebrate the solstices, and thus the equinoxes, it makes sense to celebrate the median points between them. And that's the halfway point between Fall equinox and Winter Solstice--Sam Hein, or "Halloween," which bisects to March 31st which is Beltane. The other bisect is between the Winter Solstice and the Spring equinox, called Bridgett, which bisects to August 31st, Burning Man.

Sure, the Christers and Muslims have installed fake holidays upon the actual sacred dates, but honestly, why would anyone believe a word of the ancient Hebrews? Or the jabbering nonsense of an illiterate pedophile bandit from Arabia? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:28 pmSure, the Christers and Muslims have installed fake holidays upon the actual sacred dates, but honestly, why would anyone believe a word of the ancient Hebrews? Or the jabbering nonsense of an illiterate pedophile bandit from Arabia? :doh:
"I see everything twice!"
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, Smackie, you might as well invoke Bo Biden. And while I'm a huge Tom Waits fan, his joke is borrowed from the British who made the claim about bagpipes.

But, some Halloween music? These guys are pretty good, though a little goes a long way....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lymnbd9rAZs... :twisted:
Before God was, I am
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:35 pmC'mon, Smackie...
Just employing Bo to ask you a simple question. You're not down with Jews, Christians, or Arabs, so...who do you love?
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:29 pm Image
Left Seater wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 pm I volunteered to work a 7th grade middle school football game this Thursday so I didn't have to be home while the sugar rush was in full effect.

Sadly, our 'hood attracts large numbers of families from the poor areas around town who bring their kids to an area where they know the kids will be safe and the candy will be plentiful. Because of this reason the 'hood hands out wrist bands to the kids who live in said 'hood so that they can be easily identified. Many houses have a bowl for the local kids and another for the ones driven in. I would just rather avoid the whole deal, hence me working my first middle school game in about 5 years. The wife made dinner plans with a friend as well.

And oldie but a goodie.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Smackie Chan wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:11 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:35 pmC'mon, Smackie...
Just employing Bo to ask you a simple question. You're not down with Jews, Christians, or Arabs, so...who do you love?
As a Reformed Lucretian I of course embrace the Responsible Agnostics as well nature based congregations such as Wiccans and Voudon.

The tune I posted is just a spoof. :wink:
Before God was, I am