Ann Arbor Clones/Roadie Vets? Lil' sports bar help, please.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Ann Arbor Clones/Roadie Vets? Lil' sports bar help, please.

Post by Degenerate »

First time in A2 this weekend and I'm looking for a good spot to relax and watch the late afternoon/evening games after Michigan-ND is over. Preferably someplace that isn't too fucking nuts to where I can't get a seat and order some food, nor do I want some Abercrombie-wearing douchebag continously blocking my view of Ohio State-Texas while he's "macking."

Anyone have a favorite spot Up North ('sup Bucknut fan)?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Depends on where you want to go. As far as the city goes, Leopold Bros. is a great place for good beer and grub. Not sure on the TV situation. Staying in the city might be hard because it is a college town and all the bars there kinda cater to the crowd you talked about. Not sure how willing you are to go outside the AA area, but there are some good places 20-30 minutes away right near the major highways. Where are you coming from/going back to?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Killian wrote:Where are you coming from/going back to?
Southfield, so suburban Detroit, I guess, on the west side. And I'm renting a car so I can get around easy. You have any experience with that area, or Plymouth, the 275 corridor, etc?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Yep, I do. If you are just looking for a place to grab some food and drink cold beer, they have a Buffalo Wild Wings right off Ford Road and 275. It's actually very easy to get to from Ann Arbor, and it's right by the free way. Personally, that's the route I'd go because you know the game will be on for sure, the beer will be cold and the food will be decent. It's also on the way to where you're looking to go. If you want, drop me a PM if you need more info.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Sweet. I always hit up a BWW when I'm in the vicinity. I can find the address off their website. Thanks, Killian.
Killian

Post by Killian »

No problem man, glad to help. This one just opened within the last month, so if it's not on the website, let me know. I've been there and know for a fact it is open. There's also a very easy way to get there coming from AA by taking 14 to Ford road. It keeps you off the highway when it is congested.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Ann Arbor is a Whore.. just sayin' ;)
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

peter dragon wrote:Ann Arbor is a Whore.. just sayin' ;)
Very creative...

At least your wife is hot.

:lol:
Those who stay will be champions.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

BlindRef wrote:
peter dragon wrote:Ann Arbor is a Whore.. just sayin' ;)
Very creative...

At least your wife is hot.

:lol:
why havent you sent my your white chilli recipe? :lol: