It's On Texas Fan

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

It's On Texas Fan

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

sticky this bitch so we have a record...

Ok get your creampuff schedule asses in here...

Let the fucking trash talking and what not begin...

sig bets...

I am in...

Loser wears sig until completion of college football season...meaning National Championship game...

we shall vote on sigs after the game as I think the fans should wear the same sig? yes/no?

let's go boys your fucking pussy QB will not be able to withstand the defensive pressure from Hawk and the boys...plus you WILL NOT CONTAIN Ted Ginn Jr...

tOSU 31
Texas 17

discuss...
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Blah Blah Blah.....Blah Blah. What the fuck ever. Never in my life have I dealt with a more delusional bunch of pussies than tosu fans. I thought sooners and aggys were bad. Yeah.

I tried to talk with some of your brethern at buckeyeplanet and got banned in 8 posts. It seems that there is nothing else to do in Ohio than jerk off to a Ted Ginn poster. Eveidently, the sight of the shoe and Teddy G running is enough to make even the most logical of folks in Ohio retarded.

Ted Ginn will do nothing. Zwick, Smith, it doesn't matter. These guys have never faced the type of team that is coming to C-bus. We have the most exciting player in College Football at the helm. We have a massive line that has experience. We have the best d-line in College Football. We have a veteran secondary. We have spped in the line backing corps. We have veteran leadership. Not only that but, we are on a mission from god.

The only thing that scares me more than our kicking game is the chicks in Ohio. Has anyone ever heard of brushing and flossing? Jesus H go to the fucking dentist and take off the acid washed jeans.

Texas 27
tosu 13
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

This game looks close to me.

Texas and Ohio State both look like much better teams than they were last year...

I can't wait, and will hold my call because I'm not sure who will win this Monster!

m2
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Ohio State will win.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

The Truth

Texas will own the LOS

BOTH SIDES!

That is all you need to know. Well that and the fact that Texas under Mack is 59-0 when they rush for more yards than their opponent.

You can't run the ball and Texas can.

Texas 27
blOw uS U 13

Hey buckeye remember that little sig I made up that you refused to wear. That is the one you will wear if Texas wins!

So either nut up and take the bet or say you are out right now!
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Hey Tejas fans... You're limited in the size of your sig file on this board, and you've got another one to lose coming up in October, so don't get TOO out of control. TIA.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

It's a big game. Mack Brown is one of the coaches. I'll take the other team no matter who it is.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OSU: 28
UT: 21
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

the_ouskull wrote:Hey Tejas fans... You're limited in the size of your sig file on this board, and you've got another one to lose coming up in October, so don't get TOO out of control. TIA.

the_ouskull
Save it for Baylor you might have a chance in that game
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Sincerely, 1996.

:D

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

lets get this fucking game on. I cant wait for saturday to get here. FUCK'DEM HORNS!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

vito...fine...no problem on the sig then...but then again I won't have to wear one...

own the LOS??? are you fucking kidding me. We can't run the ball and texas can? against Lousiana Lafayette...yeah mmm....kay...

look you horn pussies just nut up and agree to the sig bet and take your beating like the whiny babies you and your coach are...

harv...i am sure http://www.mackbrowncantwinconferenceor ... nships.com has never banned anyone? also you guys make it out like Vince Young is the second coming of sliced white bread...DUDE can't FUCKING THROW...

yeah it's on...it almost feels like Michigan week in a way...
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

oh and im in for the sig bet..
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Fuck Texas and their Rose Bowl highlight reel. My grandfather coulda pushed his walker through that swiss cheese defense of Michigan's last season. When, before January, has Texas ever won a big game? I'd be confident even if Coop was still around.

IN on the sig bet.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Jobocky
Elwood

Post by Jobocky »

L45B wrote:I'd be confident even if Coop was still around.
Let's not get crazy.
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

Coop couldn't win against Michigan or in bowl games. His early out-of-conference record is really good.

I can only recall a loss at Washington and a loss to a Butch Davis Miami team and that is it.
8-1 feels so much better than 2-10-1
Jobocky
Elwood

Post by Jobocky »

Shawn Marion wrote: I can only recall a loss at Washington and a loss to a Butch Davis Miami team and that is it.
Remember the S.Cal lightening game at the 'shoe, when he quit? I didn't like having Cooper in big games period. I had no confidence the team was going to show up ready to play AND if they were ready to play, it still didn't mean the other coach was going to rattle Cooper early and often. Cooper (and his staff) could never make adjustments on the fly
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

yours truely was at the SC Lightning game as well as the Miami game in the Kickoff Classic in 99...that Miami team in 99 was sick in terms of the young talent as well as the amount of pure talent on that team...I believe one of the Blades brothers, Bubba Franks, Najeh Davenport...Santana Moss...to only lose 22-12 was amazing...

the Washington game was in 94 and Galloway was suspended...

don't forget Cooper teams beat ND in successive years, Washington in 93, Washington in 95...WVU in 98, UCLA in 99 so they did win some pretty decent OOC big games...

we are getting off topic...Texas sucks monkey cock and blows...tOSU will fucking gang rape them...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

You guys are a joke, Texas has shut down much better passing games than you have. Texas Tech last season, Oklahoma last season.

And no you can't run on us, no one will this year, your passing game was 80% throw it to a receiver 2 yards off the LOS and let him run, thats fine and dandy against a team like Miami Oh, but Texas has as many as 5 DBs that will be playing on Sundays and 2 linebackers along with 3 Dlinemen.

Fact is the toughest defense our offense will face all year will be the one they see in practice every day.

The deciding factor in this game is that Texas will not only own the LOS but it will also unleash more speed than blOw uS U has ever seen.

Texas 24
blOw uS U 13
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Texas wins
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

C'mon Tejas, will make it sweeter when MU sticks it to Tejas when they visit Faurot.

Book IT
Last edited by Adelpiero on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Adelpiero wrote:C'mon Tejas, will make it sweeter when MU sticks it to the Tejas when the visit Faurot.

Book IT
HUGE JOKE OF THE DAY! :lol:

Been a long one. I needed a good belly laugh.

In on the sig, no doubt.

Bevo's gonna have to learn to sport a horseshoe for photo ops next week. We're gonna own that sinkhole of future double wide owners in fine Texas fashion, no doubt. Speed? We got it. Dominating lines on both sides of the ball? Yup, we got that too. One of college footballs top secondaries? Oh yeah, you know it. This years Heisman at QB says what? Oh yeah, he says Hook 'Em!

osu has.....ummm....chicks with armpit hair and the men fist cows! OUT!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Texas 21
Ohio State 27
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Austin will be in mourning as they witness the Longhorns getting the horn.
Longhorns, brace yourselves. Prepare for soul-cleansing time, Buckeye style!

tOSU- 21
Texmex-10

Rack them Buckeyes!

Btw, in on the sig bet.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

1st off...fvck this tOSU CRAP.

(the other FAN..err...FANs on this Board....go back to Okie State, Tree Hugger State or subservient STATE.)

There is only ONE OSU--->The OHIO STATE University--->OSU! got it?

The OHIO STATE University (OSU) is gonna show how to lay a Biiitch Slappin'.

BEVO might as well have come down with Mad Cow disease...his travel home will be more painful then dying in his freaking psuedo Veal Pen that he resides in...in Austin and on the road.

the LAST Time a NEW Team came to the 'Shoe...'AIDS Ridden Lou Holtz got his Violations Handed to Him quite Handily (preview to rematch '06--->we WON AGAIN!)

Cows Defense--->no
Cows Offense--->no

BUCKEYES Offense---> i dunno
BUCKEYES Defense--->HELL YES!

Ohio State's OFFENSE will dictate this game.

~Spread the Field--->Santonio, Teddy and Gonzales....Hamby as TE....so YOU try to cover IT!

~Pittman, the FRESHMAN and Schnitcker will carve it UP while your Madcow chasin' Assses are out wandering around like our BiG 10 Bretheren from Iowa.

O-H-I-O gets Hallmark Games every 10 or so years....so, Tejas now has THE "THEM" week Treatment---B-I-T-C-H!

save your weak Girls Grazing SMACK...and save your weak Uncle's Daughter SMACK FOR MICHIGAN and West Virginia.

RECOGNIZE that OSU is going to BRING a WHOLE lotta "beat down" on you.

i've only thrown "OFFENSE" Smack--->OSU's DEFNESE IS WAY Better than Yours...period.

Sig Bet---IN
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Qbert wrote:
~Pittman, the FRESHMAN and Schnitcker will carve it UP while your Madcow chasin' Assses are out wandering around like our BiG 10 Bretheren from Iowa.

Sig Bet---IN
I hope we are out wandering like Iowa since they beat the shit out of the suckeyes 33-7.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

OSU will beat Texas for the same reason OU has owned Texas. With LB play. and it wont have any thing to do with putting physical pressure on VYoung. it will have every thing to do with letting him try to beat us with his arm strength. just as OU did last year. V.Young and Texas scored exactly nothing. V.Young is prolly one of the fastest QBs in the nation. but ask MVick what its like to be fast but not be able to throw.

my prediction:

OSU - 28
Texas - 10

OSU will come out hungry in the first half. as this game will be a tale of 2 halfs. Texas will come out firing in the second but it will be too little to late. because as we have seen in the last what 3 years? if you smack Texas... they quit.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

What I like best about all thes tosu fans it the fact that they want to bring up last year. It is the present. This team is different than last year. YOu can make all these predictions about how your defense is giong to harrass Vince and how we will get down early. You can also tell me how you are goining to dictate the game with offense.

Man, I guess we should call Deloss and tell him to cancel the trip because we don't even have a chance. I mean c'mon,[best surfer dude] it the fucking shoe man![/best surfer dude] BIG FUCKING DEAL. So what are you tosu fans going to say Saturday night errr. Sunday afternoon after BEVO takes his horn out of your collective asses? I truly hope your team is as over confident as the tosu fans. It is going to make the victory at the shoe that much more sweet.

Texas 27
tosu 13

In on the sig bet
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

Gee Harv...but other texas fans want to talk about how Michigan played Texas in the Rose Bowl...

and besides the fact that Texas' DL can run a 4 something 40 and they have a vertical leap of blah blah...and that means tOSU will not be able to move the ball...

it goes both ways...kettle...

texas fan is never overconfident are they when people come to Darrel Royal Shithole?

you texas fans act like you have never talked smack, made bold predictions, or whatever...well I guess if your coach would have won bigger games with MORE CONSISTENCY with all the talent you have had perhaps you could stick your chest out a little more...and yes the SHOE is a tough place to play and it will be loud and rocking on Saturday...
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

By all accounts tosu is the more dominant team. You guy have more speed and more talent that the Patriots. Your linebackers are faster than the Gold medal 4X100 team. How can we compete against that with a QB who can't thorw? :roll:

Shithole? Yeah. It really sucks. Austin is a total ghetto and so is our stadium. While it doesn't have a snappy name like "The Shoe" and we don't have a band dork that crosses the "T" in Texas, you guys will get a good look at it next year when you become 0-2 against Texas.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

actually go re-read some of the Texas fans posts about how your DL is TWO Deep and they all can run 4.6 40 and they love the movie Star Wars and how they will all be top 20 picks and blah blah blah...

again over the years Mack has won the championship in Feb (Recruiting) but has been UNABLE to translate that into a Championship in Jan (National Champion) why is that? Why is it that a team with Superior talent to about 99.9% of the teams in CF has yet to win BIG GAMES with consistency?

actually it has been Texas fan over the years has beaten their fucking chest about how good they are...

you know tOSU is a great team so is Texas...but you guys make it sound like tOSU shouldn't try to run the ball, throw the ball or anything...perhaps they should just punt on every series...

GO FUCK YOURSELF TEXAS FAN...

I only wish we could have had a troll stop...that would be some good trash talking...
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I read your post sand you have written the same fucking thing on everpost:

"tosu is the greatest program in the history of college football" The sandal is the toughest place to play. We have more speed than a rocket. Mack can't coach. Texas has good talent but can't win. We will own you Saturday." Blah blah blah.

FUCK tosu. You guys can be cocky. The Browneyes are going down and they are going down hard on Saturday. You will see a fast team. We have tremedous team speed on defense. But keep being cocky and be ready to shut the game off in the 3rd as tosu has about 120 yards in total offense and is down 20.

I grew up on USC football as my dad is a grad. He used to tell me about what a bunch of assholes tosu fans are. He was wrong, you guys are FUCKING ASSHOLES. Fuck tosu and fuck every browneye fan. :lol:

Saturday can't get here fast enough
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

yes saturday can't get here fast enough...one of us is going to be eating a big fat shitburger come sunday...

you mention the comments about tOSU being the greatest program every...where did I say that? I did say the SHOE was a tough place to play and according to many a visiting team it is...go re-read some of the tripe Austin Bill has posted...about how the TEXAS players are that much better, and the Texas two deep is better than most of the NFL teams (sup Vito :lol: )

if I remember correctly Texas had the #1 class and OSU had the #2 class in 2002...I would say there is a lot of talent on both sides wouldn't you?

glad we have moved up to fucking assholes...seems we have taken that mantle from Cal fan? (sup meds) :shock:
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

The dreaded double post
Last edited by Harvdog on Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

[tongue firmly in cheek] Yeah, you guys are Fucking Assholes[/tongue firmly in cheek] :lol:

What's wrong with a little smack talk amongst friends? :lol:

There is nothing like talking shit about a football game while my 2 year old sits on my lap playing Elmo games. This is what it is all about. :D
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

agreed...but the double post...come on man you got to do better than that!

you still make it to Charlotte every now and again?

nothing wrong with talking smack amongst friends...afterall at least Jon and Babs have kept away...
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

My son hit the enter bar. Bummer. I will be in Charlotte the 25-28th this month. We should have a beer.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Great article in the Houston Chronicle about your wet dream Teddy
Jobocky
Elwood

Post by Jobocky »

Vito Corleone wrote: Fact is the toughest defense our offense will face all year will be the one they see in practice every day.
You are in for one HUGE surprise, fart-knocker.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Harv...let me know some more details as it gets closer...we might could work something out for a brewskie...

Rack Jobocky and Fart Knocker...